Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier (42372 Views)

BadRadio Finds Love At Last: / Lady Shares Emotional Encounter With Soldier In Lagos / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by rowland545(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
post=92660490:
This reminds us of 9ice's song Wedding Day

*singing*

Tojo ife bati ro le e lori
Kelebe kelebe lomama se bi tanwinji
Ife a gba okan e so bi eni tiosinwin
Kosi ohun ti obi re ma so to ma wo e leti
You can ask fadekemi ati which level bo se ri
Akanke mi nko
She can't stop calling me
Wakati wakati loma un pemi
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

On our wedding day
Agbesu lena
Ma fiona roka
Gbo gbo awon e still dey le
This time around omo sai gobe
This girl na you i go marry
Ayawa ni to God be the glory
Iyawo wa ni na you i go marry
now tell me if this rubbish u type make sense to u

If u don't have wat to say can't u just pass...u have no idea how irritating u are
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by GIFTD: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
dre11:
Love at isolation centre: Discharged patient ignores father, goes home with soldier

SOURCE
this know also that in the last days perilious times shall come. For men shall be LOVERS of THEMSELVES, courteous, proud, blasphemers, DISOBEDIENT to PARENTS, unthankful, unholy. 2Timothy3:1-
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by hardbody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
dirtycoin:

Not likely @ words in bold.

She got infatuated with the Soldier during her stay at the isolation center. The Soldier was wrong to have taken her away even when her father was present. But she will return home after she gains her sense of reasoning.

Not after she would have been dickmatized. Aint no going home no more
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by dbenga(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Like BM will say it "Aaamazing" kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Mayng01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is shameful
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by earnit3: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Jermat20(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
They should be allowed since the love is there.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by chubinwa(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
That is quite disrespectful.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by ehmmy11(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
Hmm. There's more to this..
Probably she comes from a family where both parents have toxic traits, or she just has a behavioural problem.

How on earth do you conspire to shift the blame from her?
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by seangy4konji: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
oporrr yehyeh
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
ehmmy11:

How on earth do you conspire to shift the blame from her?
How on earth did you skip where I wrote "maybe she has a behavioural problem"?
Next time, don't be in a hurry to oppose what you've not read through.

1 Like

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by SeekHim: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by offset67(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
fantabulous
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by ehmmy11(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

How on earth did you skip where I wrote "maybe she has a behavioural problem"?
Next time, don't be in a hurry to oppose what you've not read through.

I read it alright.... for even making excuses for an adult is a red flag
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Fostercat(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
See what preek they cause

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by blackgold7777(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kissiemu:

Isolated love
which kind isolated love mumu love be dat. When the guy man shine her CD PLATE HAS HIM LIKE NA SHE BE HER SELF GO CALL HER PAPA. MUMU GIRL.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by dirtycoin(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
hardbody:

Not after she would have been dickmatized. Aint no going home no more

Even after being dickmatized (according to you) she will return home someday. Blood is thicker than water after all.
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Kissiemu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
blackgold7777:
which kind isolated love mumu love be dat. When the guy man shine her CD PLATE HAS HIM LIKE NA SHE BE HER SELF GO CALL HER PAPA. MUMU GIRL.
Bro calm down...no be me shine the CD plate nah

1 Like

Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by goldmatrix(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
....Covid bond..and what covid has joined together let no pastor put asunder..is that clear?
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by HomerTimpson: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
maybe she is a sexaholic and i hear that is a soldier's area of specialization
HI DEAR i'm a shoja grin
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Wentworthorg: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Funny
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by Premiumwriter: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2020
thorpido:
Wetin we go call this now?
isotanglement
Re: Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier by ninodaniel(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Similar to Stockholm syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.