Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House (28843 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Morty07: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
What and If

What and if, two separate words that seem harmless.
But, when placed side by side, both words can hunt you for the rest of your life.

What if I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior now?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and instead spend my time reading the Bible and hearing words of faith?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and invest my time in learning and teaching others about Christ?

Will you let these seemingly harmless words hunt you for the rest of your life?

Watch this short video now to avoid regrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNd0TLtqYRM&list=PLAFB98CCADC2677AF&index=37&t=0s
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Femeto: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
I just dey hear Amoeba Amoeba. Make them leave them make them fight. The last winner was also involved in a fight.
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by quickly: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sandony:
I think the other girls are jealous of Nengi

Jealous ko, Lucy jejely spat out the truth. I'm not a fan of her though.

The guys want to have nengi around them so Lucy is jealous
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Omihanifa: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
The truth is that Lucy's background ( been an orphan and struggling at an early stage of her life ) is really affecting her

She's always sensitive to people's body language, side talks, and jokes but she has a kind Heart and her intentions are pure and genuine

As for nengi she's a seductress and she's using her beauty and body to her advantage but sometimes it gets into her head. But she truly likes ozo

but been a Bayelsa girl she wants to secure the bag by dating kiddwaya ( billionaire's son)

She has no business calling Lucy an old fool yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Liposure: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlackSwede:

Not necessarily...

Ebuka shook tables....

Nengi transfered aggression...

And Lucy was the wrong person to spot a fight with...

I wouldn't say other female HM's are jealous of Nengi...

They probably see her like a maradonna... showing interest in multiple guys and leading them on... Her strategy though.

They felt the guys will keep chasing after her and not give other girls a chance..

And to be fair, Ozo caused this when he misinterpreted what "I fancy you" actually meant. Since then she's been on the overdrive... and it may most def work against her.

Prince was smart to detangle...

She can play her game however she likes... so can everyone else in the house... And the consequences of which they all must accept.
analyst aye
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Misspull99:
Welcome to Strength and Power Massage, where creating a treatment to address your pain or injury is what we do best. Have you ever wanted time dedicated to what bothers you most?
with a Profession massage therapist at home.
call or whatsapp us today
Do give happy endings
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Ginalex(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Erica is follow follow. Kissing Nengi's ass upandan. Lucy my dear ride on. We dey your back grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Ginalex(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
NurseJay:
Nengi is a seductress and manipulator! Lucy is her nemesis!
True that kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by IvarDboneless: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tissaia:
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking
just read again through d sh*t you just wrote and tell me whose crazy....me or you? b*tch undecided
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nengi baby, no worry, we go send Lucy home next week so you can have peace in that house, na persin fault say she fine pass for the whole house, haba....

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Jossyfine(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jealous of what if I may ask?

Made4naijaceo:
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by TheCork(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jossyfine:
Jealous of what if I may ask?

If I pay u 500 naira a months.please can u be my girlfriends for 2 month? cheesy
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by DammyGbade(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stupid game plan... Fighting and shouting on each other on a live show is not the best!! Because it worked for tacha and mercy doesn't mean it'll work for you....

And to people subscribing on Decoder/mobile network to watch this show... E ku a se danu(total wasting of money). Hope Mercy (Lambo) gave u part of the money she won last year? grin
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Averys(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by earnit3: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Nigra(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gbas Gbos...frankly I don't see all the hype around nengi,she's aiit,nothing extra ordinary tho..but Lucy nack her hands down..#don't like any of em# cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigra:
Gbas Gbos...frankly I don't see all the hype around nengi,she's aiit,nothing extra ordinary tho..but Lucy nack her hands down..#don't like any of em# cheesy

Please like LUCY , please. I'm begging you.
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Wentworthorg: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petty fight
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Kingdanfodio: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
. Jelous of what, why would she be jealous while she has her own guy there, pls re-read the statement again "accused her" did she said that to her face, i hate that spoilt, slutty "nengi"
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Jossyfine(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Give the money to your mom

TheCork:

If I pay u 500 naira a months.please can u be my girlfriends for 2 month? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by TheCork(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jossyfine:

Atitude all ready??...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland,goat. Anyways baby am trying to help u I swear. So u realise am from London ;? Can yor boyfriends reach London? Can the yor were suit? Ugly goat
Anyways babes am a lover not a fighter so I want to help u. Ok am looking for a beautiful housemaid has fine has u who can cook & clean & have nyansh (juss like u). I pay pay u 300 naira cash every months. This is a 12 month contracts.
Please r u available? smiley
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Jossyfine(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
I can feed all entire village. Am too responsible to talk to a senseless animal like you.

You are a bastard.
TheCork:

Atitude all ready??...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland,goat. Anyways baby am trying to help u I swear. So u realise am from London ;? Can yor boyfriends reach London? Can the yor were suit? Ugly goat
Anyways babes am a lover not a fighter so I want to help u. Ok am looking for a beautiful housemaid has fine has u who can cook & clean & have nyansh (juss like u). I pay pay u 300 naira cash every months. This is a 12 month contracts.
Please r u available? smiley

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by TheCork(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jossyfine:
I can feed all entire village. Am too responsible to talk to a senseless animal like you.

You are a bastard.

Ok I will pay u 400 naira (cadh) a month if u can behave like educational person who go to private school & if u can spek good English all thou u don't lookit. Anyways please was your number again & when is the best times to call u please? Am from London innit cheesy
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by TheCork(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jossyfine:

Hello. Please can I mate wit u twice for 200 naira a nights? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Movie Continuity Mistakes(photos) / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return / BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.