Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like (462 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by skimena: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2020
The very first girl I fell in love with didn't give me attention. all my efforts to make her like me prove abortive. so I gave up because I was a learner. 1 year later after gathering enough experience, I went back to her on 1 faithful Sunday. she was surprised to see me because we've not seen for a long time. Then she asked me " where have u been?" Then I was about to write my waec but I told her the reason y she hasn't seen me was because I was in school. I told her I gained admission to UNIBEN College of medicine. The babe just melt instantly. She started complying to everything I was saying. her respect 4 me was lifted high. The next day I bleeped her very way. she came another day I bleeped her again. Since that day I find it hard to tell a woman the truth. They are happier when I lie to them than telling them the truth. my only fear is that I don't want to continue my life this way

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2020
always be yourself with women, instead of pretending to be who you are not (for foolish reasons). you are just as foolish as the babe, if you think that telling her BS to be with her is an achievement. what are you ashamed of? i guess next week you will tell her you are Dangote's son, abi?!?
Re: Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by skimena: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
always be yourself with women, instead of pretending to be who you are not (for foolish reasons). you are just as foolish as the babe, if you think that telling her BS to be with her is an achievement. what are you ashamed of? i guess next week you will tell her you are Dangote's son, abi?!?
you are right
Re: Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by prezeus(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Shut up. Op continue

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 10, 2020
What can we do for you now

The spirit of Simping is dragging you back and forth
Re: Many Girls Don't Like The Truth. So I'm Giving Them What They Like by 1beat(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2020
I pray you won't regret soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Good In Bed. / If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? / How To Get Rid Of Your Eyes Problem Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.