Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES (4056 Views)

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi / The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Abia state is cursed. okpalaAnambra over to you cheesy
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by wingmanIII: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Port-Harcourt 1st fool?
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Kinematics: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Vyzz:
[s]Rivers person dey drink medicine for abịa state headache....

I don't even know wetin rivers and abịa fit drag...

This is just the case of South Africas fighting Nigerians but Nigerians not even noticing it...

Well, I don't blame u... Keep posting it maybe it will persuade the big head OVI to repair abịa....

And na ur data ad hate[/s]

PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson is not a Riverd guy, rather its chino the Onitsha village fool.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Kinematics: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Abeg shut up your mouth. Ph is smelling because you are dirty. There are mountains of dirt in ph so stop acting like you are the neatest people in the world. Go and clean your gutters.

The person you are replying is not a ph person. PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson is chinonso dike aka chino the Onitsha maggot.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the Uyo and PORT HARCOURT.

another imppstor bastard seeking for recognition in nairaland.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Kinematics:

The person you are replying is not a ph person. PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson is chinonso dike aka chino the Onitsha maggot.

I have always known.

they keep masturbating over abia state.

Bunch of insecure maggots
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2020
superlightning:

I have always known.

they keep masturbating over abia state.

Bunch of insecure maggots

Come and see why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6044652/governor-ikpeazu-blames-nnamdi-kanu

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

Useless PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. I am from Rivers state tongue
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by LadyExcellency: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

The pictures are ABA. Search it in Google pictures and stop embarrassing yourself

So, you used old pictures to created a news report for today?

You're an embarrassment to blogging.

Why not go to Aba, take pictures yourself, interview people and publish your report with video evidence.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Come and see why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria grin
See this one trying to measure his father's dick.
*shakes head in pity*
Egungun be careful
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2020
superlightning:

See this one trying to measure his father's dick.

*shakes head in pity*

Egungun be careful

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Cry cheesy
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
These are recent pictures, prove me wrong with your own pictures of the same location. Abia state is cursed

LadyExcellency:

So, you used old pictures to created a news report for today?

You're an embarrassment to blogging.

Why not go to Aba, take pictures yourself, interview people and publish your report with video evidence.

Shame on you.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Cry cheesy
yes....so says an attention seeking sicko
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Christistruth00: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
afroniger:
It's still a mystery how no sharp igbo person in Abia or the entire SouthEast has come up with an entrepreneurial solution to the perennially embarrassing waste management problem plaguing Abia state.

Under that rubbish pile is tonnes of fertile manure ,they should pack them into Cement sacks and use it to grow Vegetables.

The plastic bottles can be used to build garden beds and self irrigation systems.. The Cardboard can be put on top of the ground to Create a good weed suppression system.

That should get rid of some of the Rubbish

Another thing to do is to use the rubbish to fatten local pig hybrids but one month before the pigs are eaten they must be fed just Green Vegetation with bitter leaf or Dongoyaro soaked Water to clean out all the parasites in their system.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

Useless PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. I am from Rivers state tongue
impostor seeking for attention with Abia State.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
afroniger:
It's still a mystery how no sharp igbo person in Abia or the entire SouthEast has come up with an entrepreneurial solution to the perennially embarrassing waste management problem plaguing Abia state.

dude, the OP is selling falsehood. WAKE UP
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
superlightning:

impostor seeking for attention with Abia State.

Abia state is cursed. Come and defend your cursed state here.

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Abia state is cursed. Come and defend your cursed state here.

IMPOSTOR. We know you are the sicko seeing abia state in your dreams. I'm quite sure you were cursed by an old woman you attempted raping.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
afroniger:

Abia state is cursed that's why.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by thundafire: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2020
It's caused by Nnamdi foolish government
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:

Keep fooling your ancestor so yellow bus n yellow tricycle no de Aba again ?
i just asked a simple question and u can just pass if u dnt have an answer to it. hatred and bitterness is a diesease that eats up one from the inside.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Abia state is cursed that's why.

it is only a cursed loser that will run from pillar to post, from thread to thread to denigrate a state.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2020
superlightning:

it is only a cursed loser that will run from pillar to post, from thread to thread to denigrate a state.

See your Abia state cheesy

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

See your Abia state cheesy
na you get your MB
when you are tired you stop.
one should not force a mad man from drinking his own piss. lol
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by obyrich(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2020
dangermouse:
Does Aba use yellow coloured commercial buses? Just thinking out loud.
That place is Portharcourt road in Abia state. I am from Abia and I affirm what the OP has posted. The government of Abia is made of shameless and disgraceful lots. What does it take to evacuate those refuse since they have abandoned the road project?

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by obyrich(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Christistruth00:

Under that rubbish pile is tonnes of fertile manure ,they should pack them into Cement sacks and use it to grow Vegetables.

The plastic bottles can be used to build garden beds and self irrigation systems.. The Cardboard can be put on top of the ground to Create a good weed suppression system.

That should get rid of some of the Rubbish

Another thing to do is to use the rubbish to fatten local pig hybrids but one month before the pigs are eaten they must be feed just Green Vegetation with bitter leaf or Dongoyaro soaked Water to clean out all the parasites in their system.
Oga the way Abia state is run, you turn enemy of the state if you try to recycle that waste.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
obyrich:
That place is Portharcourt road in Abia state. I am from Abia and I affirm what the OP has posted. The government of Abia is made of shameless and disgraceful lots. What does it take to evacuate those refuse since they have abandoned the road project?

Superlightning your attention is needed fast cheesy
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
There is nothing to understand here. Many of your Igbos are as shameless n despicable as it can ever be. So your pathetic soul can post brown roofs but your father start wailing if any of your kinsmen post pictures of shortcoming in your states ?!

Your rant even lends credence to my earlier assertion!

We all know there's this back-and-forth between some Igbo and Yoruba monikers (or monikers purporting to come from these ethnicities). Both sides post unflattering pics of the other sides cities. Thing is, they do this as either Igbo or Yoruba, and don't try to hide it!

My point is, the impostors on this forum (you could be one of them, hence your outburst ) pretending to be Igbo and going on to make negative posts of other Igbo states or cities....or pretending to be Igbo or 'we south-south' and going on to make derisive and insulting posts against one another! All this is to make it look like there's divisions and hate either amongst Ndigbo or between Ndigbo and other ethnic grps in the Niger-Delta!

One wonders why you bring in the issue of 'posting of brown roofs' which isn't connected to the point i was making! It's safe to deduce you're Yoruba, and you liked what was posted on this thread (not minding if it's a false representation) to paint Ndigbo in a negative light because you feel indignant some, who purport to be Igbo, have the temerity to post 'brown roofs' of Ibadan on this forum!

Dude, if you had clamed down and read my post without wearing your tainted anti-Igbo goggles, you'd have realised all i wanted was honesty.....a true representation of the current state of affairs on ground (whether they're rubbish heaps or brown-roofs) and posted by genuine monikers, not balless, shadowy impostors who pretend to be who they aren't just to try and cause divisons amongst others!

PS- what's my father got to do with this issue? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Superlightning your attention is needed fast cheesy

If you like, duplicate your moniker, you are inconsequential in Abia or Igbo scheme of things.

Only cursed mad men (and women) call abia cursed
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
obyrich:

Superlightning respond to your brother cheesy
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by superlightning: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Superlightning respond to your brother cheesy
I don't respond to duplicated monikers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? / A Governor Without A First Lady; Aiyedatiwas' Case / Kenyan Police Confess To Assassinating Clerics Under Guidance From The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.