Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES (4069 Views)

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi / The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2020
superlightning:

I don't respond to duplicated monikers.

So why are you responding to mine? Mad man.

obyrich:
That place is Portharcourt road in Abia state. I am from Abia and I affirm what the OP has posted. The government of Abia is made of shameless and disgraceful lots. What does it take to evacuate those refuse since they have abandoned the road project?

Superlightning respond to this hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Brb cheesy
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2020
obyrich:
That place is Portharcourt road in Abia state. I am from Abia and I affirm what the OP has posted. The government of Abia is made of shameless and disgraceful lots. What does it take to evacuate those refuse since they have abandoned the road project?
Thanks for the update. The state government need to do the needful. All hand must be on deck to expose all there lapses and make them yield quality services to the people.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Kinematics:

PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson is not a Riverd guy, rather its chino the Onitsha village fool.
He is not Igbo oga
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by REDBUNNY(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
And they will come out to call Nigeria Zoo while their leaders rip them off daily.
We know Nigerian politicians have failed Nigeria as much as we have failed ourselves but Igbo leaders are the biggest failures there can ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by steeltrust: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2020
am a PDP but abia shud be taken away and be given to APC so PDP ll learn it lessons. ikpeazu is just a goat who is suppose to be in d bush wit other animals. PDP failed abia state and any state under it which is not developing eg delta, cross river etc
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by jamesversion: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Abeg shut up your mouth. Ph is smelling because you are dirty. There are mountains of dirt in ph so stop acting like you are the neatest people in the world. Go and clean your gutters.

The Idiot is Chino from Anambra state. He is obsessed with Rivers State..
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Kinematics: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
He is not Igbo oga

He is. 100% ihiala.. I can see you dont know chino or you are one of his numerous monikers.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by hajimosho(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
What's your concern with the SS?

• We share land border with them and any degeneration there can easily creep into SW.

• There is a substantial number of Yorubas and their allies such as Itsekiri, Benins, etc who are indigenes of Edo and Delta State. Brotherly love from us to them wink
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by okpalaAnambra: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lawdis:

.....you're a chronic liar because the second and last pictures are Lagos state

anu mpam blogger
Leave the hypocrite.

Meanwhile look at how erosion is ravaging our Anambala 1 X 1 X 1cm land.. Our Anambala is worse

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by okpalaAnambra: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kinematics:

He is. 100% ihiala.. I can see you dont know chino or you are one of his numerous monikers.
Who does not know the cursed Chinonso Dike from ihiala.. Funny enough the real Anambra people don't regard ihiala people as full Anambra people.. You can find out.. Inferiority complex is troubling him
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
See dem dey cry. Abia state is cursed cheesy

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the Uyo and PORT HARCOURT.

No dey lie....PH itself is dirty..
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Philipponzaghi: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
LadyExcellency:

So, you used old pictures to created a news report for today?

You're an embarrassment to blogging.

Why not go to Aba, take pictures yourself, interview people and publish your report with video evidence.

Shame on you.

Aba is a curse to humanity!

Here is the video evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQfk-ivc-e0
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by SIONKPO1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You have to understand that there are evil Igbo haters that their job on this forum is to try and paint Ndigbo in a bad light...try to make it look like Ndigbo hate themselves.....and try to make it look like the so called 'south-south' and Ndigbo are at each others throats!

Your response is useless in this regard! I would have expected those in Abia, or Aba in particular, to confront the impostor! Ask him when and where the pics were taken, and then go out to the exact same spot and take new pics...with say a copy of todays newspaper for evidence the pics are fresh! This is the only thing that can take the wind out of the sails of these vermin! Unless of course the pics are a true reflection of what's in Aba today!

I would have expected the useless Abia state gov't to by now have formed a social-media unit of a few youths that can confront these bastards and give them close marking!
remove the b-word its so inappropriate moreover Igbo's call Nigeria entity different names
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Kissiemu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
What?!!!!!

Are you sure that this is a recent picture of Aba?
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Philipponzaghi: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kissiemu:
What?!!!!!

Are you sure that this is a recent picture of Aba?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQfk-ivc-e0
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by prince4pro2: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lawdis:

.....you're a chronic liar because the second and last pictures are Lagos state

anu mpam blogger

That's PH Road ABA. Although is an old pic but yet that road is not a site to behold on a rainy day. The road has been under construction since 2015 Sha �
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by chubinwa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ikpeazu will blame this on nnamdi Kanu. useless governors recycling themselves in a that. abia really needs liberation
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Webmannigeria: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the Uyo and PORT HARCOURT.

MR Op please can you name the streets and roads in Aba these pictures were taken? I want to visit those spots myself to see things for myself and if the situations on ground are as reported here, then i will bring it to the attention of the POWERS that BE. Please state the names of the street and roads these pictures were taken.

Thank you
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Obalatule: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
hajimosho:

• We share land border with them and any degeneration there can easily creep into SW.

• There is a substantial number of Yorubas and their allies such as Itsekiri, Benins, etc who are indigenes of Edo and Delta State. Brotherly love from us to them wink
Your Attachee gimicks are dead on arrival, stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by hajimosho(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
Your Attachee gimicks are dead on arrival, stop embarrassing yourself

Prove both statements are wrong with facts. Don't just type and post for the sake of doing so.

• Prove SS and SW don't share land border
• Prove there are no Yoruba indigenes in SS of Delta and Edo
• Prove Benin and Itsekiri are not related to the Yorubas - simple.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Obalatule: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2020
hajimosho:

Prove both statements are wrong with facts. Don't just type and post for the sake of doing so.

• Prove SS and SW don't share land border
• Prove there are no Yoruba indigenes in SS of Delta and Edo
• Prove Benin and Itsekiri are not related to the Yorubas - simple.
The SE shares bother with SS
Has native IGBOs in the SS
Related In more ways to SS
The SS and SE were both part of the Eastern region yet y'all shout Land grabbing when Igbos identity with their Brothers in the SS, only for you to turn around and start famzing urhobo......see how fake and self serving you are?
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by hajimosho(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
The SE shares bother with SS
Has native IGBOs in the SS
Related In more ways to SS
The SS and SE were both part of the Eastern region yet y'all shout Land grabbing when Igbos identity with their Brothers in the SS, only for you to turn around and start famzing urhobo......see how fake and self serving you are?

You didn't prove any of my statements wrong. You only lamented your grievances.

I don't have time for trolls, only reasonable conversations

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Obalatule: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2020
hajimosho:

You didn't prove any of my statements wrong. You only lamented your grievances.

I don't have time for trolls, only reasonable conversations
All your points are weak for what you are trying to claim, find someone else to attach to

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by OVB123: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
How do people live here? Damn.

This is how they are trying to change mission road and ring road side in Benin into
You and i know very well that benin is better than this, please, do not compared at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt / Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.