Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) (68718 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by saintfizzo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaajilaran:
Last picture
it's ingrowing toe nails.....Google it
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by firfinch(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaajilaran:
Picture
for in between the toes you can simply table salt, and for the toe you can do same, or put knife in fire when it's red hot put palm oil and drop it on the toe, the kind of treatment for whitlow.

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by abilolakemmy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaajilaran:
Hello doctors in the house, for a while now, my sister has been complaining of pain in her toe,
Initially I suspected it was "Athlete foot disease", she applied Some topical creams and the pain disappeared.

Not long ago, she started complaining of the pain again and it was worse than before. The pain was excruciating, most times, my sister wakes up crying

Doctors and pharmacists in the house, kindly help me check this out, pictures are attached below. The toe is also swollen. Help me diagnosis and effective medications please.

(PS: I still suspect it's Athlete foot disease or Onychomycosis, but I need better knowledge from the doctors in the house. Thank you)
Hi
I would like to recommend PURE products
They are natural blends of herbs and are very effective
Send a DM
https:///2348101109455
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by SURElee(f): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you sure she isn't suffering from ingrown toe? Check the sides of the roe to see if it is growing inward Into the flesh. Then use a cuticle cutter or remover to cut from the edges from piercing the flesh then use methylated spirit to clean the toes, you can also apply drops of methylated spirit . It should relieve the pain if it is ingrown toe.

Then tell ur sis, to soak her feet in warm water with lime juice, baking soda or salt for 30mins and scrub the feet,, rìnse warm water and moisturise the feet with coconut oil
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by DedeNkem: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2020
olaajilaran:
Hello doctors in the house, for a while now, my sister has been complaining of pain in her toe,
Initially I suspected it was "Athlete foot disease", she applied Some topical creams and the pain disappeared.

Not long ago, she started complaining of the pain again and it was worse than before. The pain was excruciating, most times, my sister wakes up crying

Doctors and pharmacists in the house, kindly help me check this out, pictures are attached below. The toe is also swollen. Help me diagnosis and effective medications please.

(PS: I still suspect it's Athlete foot disease or Onychomycosis, but I need better knowledge from the doctors in the house. Thank you)

I suspect it is a Whitlow. Search Google for cure!
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Topshow4real: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2020
olaajilaran:

Ingrow toe nail.

Take her to a hospital. The toe nail will be forcefully removed, and that will be the end of the pain. I once suffered this, in both of my toes, years back.
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Stellaify1: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Topshow4real:

Ingrow toe nail.

Take her to a hospital. The toe nail will be forcefully removed, and that will be the end of the pain. I once suffered this, in both of my toes, years back.

please were you given any anaesthetic to numb d pain while it was bin removed?
how much. did it cost please. sorry for all the question
just that I'm suffering from same
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Topshow4real: 2:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Stellaify1:

please were you given any anaesthetic to numb d pain while it was bin removed?
how much. did it cost please. sorry for all the question
just that I'm suffering from same

Yes, the toes were injected with anesthetic drug which completely numb the toes before the procedure. It was done in Oau health center for free. Treatment at the health center is free for all Oau students.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.