Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor (5972 Views)

Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi / Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor / I Regretted Becoming Governor Of Western Region” — Admiral Akin Aduwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
please do it today undecided.....yeroba nyansh don open tey tey
..ur cup never full
Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Ejanla07: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:
I schooled in UNN Enugu campus ooo.

No let me be exposing Enugu villages here.
Some of my friends they here.

If you schooled in unec. You wont kno enugu villages

You will not refer to the school as UNN enugu campus...

You will just say UNEC

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ejanla07:

If you schooled in unec. You wont kno enugu villages

You will not refer to the school as UNN enugu campus...

You will just say UNEC

Lol it's not a must I say unec.
Some people do interprete am as inec.

But if nah my fellow unec, I go talk am say I'm a proud lion
Him go understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by jesmond3945: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is the kind of thread politicians want. Op your children will call you a fool one day

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Meto1234(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Op! know this.
peter obi inherit better cash from him papa.

i dey pray may i get dis money,may my enemy dey wonder.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by feemi: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:

There is no comparison here, most of those insulting Tinubu support Peter Obi N since we know the antecedents of both they can enlighten us where Peter Obi got the money to built the largest mail in Abuja. We all can attest to how wretched he was before becoming governor. I am expecting their lies.
by

Obi was d chairman of two banks before he became our governor, Fidelity Bank is one of them

1 Like

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by meccuno: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
this is Ondo west na bush place , I served there
grin

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Oracleforce: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba and Igbo fight is giving this website much traffic...thats the reason why most of the argument on this website are on tribal issue...i don't blame the owner of this website...you have to put your money where your mouth is...

Igbo and Yoruba, eni kuure...

One thing about Igbo is this ;/like Hausa -Fulani, they want to keep spreading their regions...as wide as possible...they took advantage of the civil war to teach some of these minority ethnic groups Igbo language...and now Delta, Port -Harcourt,,and some other minority groups are now.acclaimed.Igbo people....what a shame!
Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Incredible128: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
The lying bastard was even caught on live TV where he disclosed he had a single wristwatch all his pathetic life. Imagine the lie from that bastard.
see how you dey curse person; tomorrow if u receive employment letter from d man now shey you go collect? grin All or most Nigerian politicians are dsame ; dem just dey use our brain play, shey tomorrow if one of dem decide to enter d other's political party dem go welcome am with open arms and you go later dey support am
Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by kingzizzy: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Peter Obi was a billionaire long before he ever joined politics. He was chairman of his own Bank, Fidelity Bank I believe
Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Gracchus: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Was a shock to me during NYSC cos I served in Kogi west but traveled every month to either Lagos,Abuja or the east.Passed thru a lot of villages in Ekiti,Ondo and Osun.
If you visit most Yerobber villages, it would that glory departed from them since after the civil war cos all d houses there are looking like they were built b4 the war.
Rustic houses that look like they were built by by my grandfather's age groups.
Little wonder all of them want to claim Lagos.
Yet y'll still won't stop going to those places.. How can glory depart from a place yet your vagabond Brothers still go to such a place, are they selling to people without glory

1 Like

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Gracchus: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Apawicked:
Yoruba why are you this shameless? with the way you gossip about Igbos in your enclave you will soon compare Tinubu to Obiano.

I'd consider it a shame putting an oporo eyed drug baron in the same sentence with Peter Obi
Ehya, tell that to your people who talk about Tinubu 24/7 of their lives like he ever governed any of your states before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winner Of AFS Award For Young Global Citizen, Ifeanyi Alumona Meets Ugwuanyi / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Lent, Ramadan: Avoid Crowded Gatherings, Remain Vigilant - DSS Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.