Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct (3240 Views)

Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / How Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sold Her Vagin.a T0 Nigerians 2 Raise Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by kings2al1: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Afia Schwarzenegger aka Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa (born 14 February 1982, Kumasi, Ghana) is controversial Ghanaian media personality. She was the host Okay FM's morning show Yewo krom and UTV Ghana's Kokooko show.

She just put her buttocks on display in a new video showing her dancing with her pants down. Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TQ4b_BXmrI

FOR MORE CELEBRITY STORIES VISIT
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by woleabayo(f): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
WHERE IS IT
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by kings2al1: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
IN THE VIDEO
woleabayo:
WHERE IS IT
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by kings2al1: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
nICE 1
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
You ought to show us some pictures
You know we won't click that Link you know cool

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by InfernoNig: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ass is good for doggie, but I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by BareFacedLies(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na who dey fuçk this babe sef? grin
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Not surprised at all.
After all they have the Greatest AFFINITY for EVIL SPIRITS.
T. B. JOSHUA will concur..
Re: Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct by kings2al1: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2020
U PREFER PICTURE TO VIDEO?
ZINIBANKS:
You ought to show us some pictures
You know we won't click that Link you know cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? / Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. / Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.