Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? (3224 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Like literally most of them have nothing to offer, they don't chat intelligently and they are just boring, but when it comes to money you will see them everywhere around you.

I've chatted with foreign girls and they are not like that, then why is Nigerian girls different? jeez!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Finnese001: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2020
grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Well, most times you attract what you're.

The fact that you find yourself in that pool of people whenever you're in search of a partner says a lot about you. I don't mean this as an attack.

But more of a psychoanalysis. Try and look inwardly and change some things about yourself if you want better.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2020
vagina people? na to sell toto them sabi

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by fati2001(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2020
birds of the same farther flock together.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Well, most times you attract what you're.

The fact that you find yourself in that pool of people whenever you're in search of a partner says a lot about you.
Lol that's not it, although I don't date Nigerian girls.

besides i am not boring, how would I attract boring People? okay what about those foreign girls that I chat with, why didn't I term them boring too

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2020
fati2001:
birds of the same farther flock together.
Oh the rejected sacrifice is here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nopanties: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

besides i am not boring, how would I attract boring People? okay what about those foreign girls that I chat with, why didn't I term them boring too

You're still a kid

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Here for the comments and probably violence cheesy

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by fati2001(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh the rejected sacrifice is here cheesy
is that all?

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
vagina people? na to sell toto them sabi
Once i collect their numbers and find them boring, I just block them right away, no time to chat with a boring virginal people. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Okay...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Nopanties:
You're still a kid
A kid? is that all that can come out from ur brain? incredulous!

My observations is that Naija girls ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by TheGreatIYANU: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2020
CHANGE YOUR LOACATION

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2020
fati2001:
is that all?
Do you want more?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
CHANGE YOUR LOACATION
I'm talking about chatting online, like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by mosdii(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2020
You are not far from the truth.

What do you expect from them, when all most what all of them have to offer is their body.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Palema007:
Okay...
I see dat u don't have mouth again, after that lashing and smack down. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2020
You're right about that but maybe you met the dumb ones there are some that will still strike a convo sensibly and perfectly
About foreign girls they're really good at conversation
Don't just make them go crazy on less you want to see an epistle of the word F U C K . cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

Point in case, you found a pool of people that are not boring— at least by your stand. So that's commendable.
In any case, everyone has a filter of some sort. And this filter stems from what they want, whether a "smart" criterion or not. And many times this criteria can easily be met or not just by analysing on a superficial level. The potential partner too navigates through their own criteria and they both parties will give themselves a chance if they see this.
Obviously, sometimes people that are very different from you enter into your pool. But this is a small minority. It should be a small minority.

So still, if you're what you claim, most people you attract should still fall into your own kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by illicit(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Alright
Let's go
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Pussymender: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2020
so many dumb girls on Facebook. >:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Benwallt(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2020
I concur. They are just waste of time. You chatting with a Nigerian girl n the page will be filled with "lol", " hmmm", "really", 'ok' etc. You begin to wonder what is inside their brain but the moment you talk about lunch, boom! everything comes alive. Me, I just press the 'abandon' button n never to unpress it again. Maybe because of their gender n orientation they just think that you should run yourself to the gauntlet to proof a point to them. I ain't having any of that.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Benwallt:
I concur. They are just waste of time. You chatting with a Nigerian girl n the page will be filled with "lol", " hmmm", "really", 'ok' etc. You begin to wonder what is inside their brain but the moment you talk about lunch, boom! everything comes alive. Me, I just press the 'abandon' button n never to unpress it again. Maybe because of their gender n orientation they just think that you should run yourself to the gauntlet to proof a point to them. I ain't having any of that.
Lol true, who got time to waste, when their are still billions of women in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You're right about that but maybe you met the dumb ones there are some that will still strike a convo sensibly and perfectly
Don't just make them go crazy on less you want to see an epistle of the word F U C K . cool
True though

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Like literally most of them have nothing to offer, they don't chat intelligently and they are just boring, but when it comes to money you will see them everywhere around you.

I've chatted with foreign girls and they are not like that, then why is Nigerian girls different? jeez!

Not all us foreigners chat well
I for one I can talk the ears of an iron pot my grandmother used to saycheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Here for the comments and probably violence cheesy

grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Connected1: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Our Nigerian girls used to be amazing and worthy to get married to.
But they literally had to copy everything from the westerners, forgetting that what works 4 you might not work 4 me.
Nigerian men fail to realize that those western culture doesn't enter our women's brains on the part of their almost equal responsibility, they only want the benefits from it.
I know so many women and girls that watch Zee World alot but the loving aspects and where the women gets to spend and take care of their husbands they won't copy it. Infact they don't learn anything meaningful from it.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How U know thatgrin
Hey sum foreign girls are very boring.
I'm sure there's plenty of intelligent naija girls n ones who talk plenty.
I only know one girl in naija n talking on a call with her is great fun but in a text chat I get one word per text compared to my thirty words lol. I do love her tho she's sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

grin
are you really from Australia?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Goalnaldo:
are you really from Australia?

Yeah Tasmania

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah Tasmania
permission to PM?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed This About Nigerian Girls? / Check Out This Beautiful Mass Wedding In Brazil(photos) / Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.