Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83772 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kennyswag: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
No pictures or videos? junk news

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Averys(f): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Flysinglemom(f): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Roundpeg:
Don't play with fire. It would so consume you.

I'm not doing this for any reason than due to my present condition having mouths to feed.

MEANWHILE, WE HAVE FED WITH ONLY N150 BREAD THROUGHOUT THE DAY IN THE FAMILY.

If God has blessed you with a little, please remember those who don't have it at all. This is why I'm begging from you. It's better than stealing. Any amount dropped in the account is life saver. I pray you shall never be in this kind of need in life, amen.

208 181 5296
Zenith bank

You've fed with 150 bread but you have airtime to browse. Sell your phone na?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some men really don't value their lives and dignity... How and why would you confront your fellow man because your wife cheated or slept with him??! To achieve what exactly??! To restore a dignity or self respect that is gone for good??!...

Actually makes more sense to gather your evidence, and take the matter to her village. Demand a dissolution of the farce of a marriage, and move on with what's left of your self respect.

His life is now wasted, while she will live on... Even move on to the next available maga!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kennyswag: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
na iyamiri woman.. not surprised.. olosho dey their blood

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
tubolancer:
Similar thing is happening beside my house,this one dey serious o.

Abeg yan us Tori.... Wetin happen

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
see wetting toto cause
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Woleett: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
So afonja fvck hin wife cum kill am ontop? All these afonja people are just evil. grin Children of fallen demons. But all these loose nyamuri women too always running after yoruba dickk. Shame
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some stories can just knock you off your feet.

T.O.Darling
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by orgylover: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Woleett: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
I guarantee you Mr adeyemi has given chisom all the styles from doggy style to wheel barrow to cowgirl while her husband is busy selling okrika in balogun market. Yeebow women crave yoruba dickk like mad grin
BluntTheApostle:

The problem is that Mr Adeyemi may never have even seen Chisom's pants before. But was trying to provoke the husband.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
The Audacity!

The Stupidity!

This is neusating !!!

Adekunle Adeyemi, reportedly told their neighbours that he had been sleeping with one Mrs. Chisom, the wife of one of their neighbours, Mr. Arinze Onuoha

spits
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Obynolee(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Who still fights over a woman..

Only mumu

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by DrayZee: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol...chai. The man has been disgraced many times over.

His wife was getting fvcked by his neighbour.
His neighbour bragged about it to him.
His neighbour killed him after bragging.
I don’t even want to bring tribe into it, but that one still dey one side.

The wife disgraced the man in every way possible, and the man himself finally destroyed himself by attempting to fight.
If a man sees that his girl/wife is a hoė, the only thing to do is to discard her. Anything other than that is a shame unto the man. He can’t even be called a man at that point. See disgrace.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
shocked sad undecided embarassed Chisom angryangry Why Chisom sad
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by mentored: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Islie:

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/%ef%bf%bc-ive-been-sleeping-with-your-wife-man-taunts-neighbour/]SOURCE[/url]

Any man who can stay away from “women”

Is made for life

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by IvarTheBoneless: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yamlegged babes and afonja dickk are Siamese twins.

No wonder the guys are always jealous and abuse us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Fearlez: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kidgaya:
How can you taunt him with that? So stupid. If they even him to a sane court , he’l get a light sentence . It will be classified as a crime of passion. Na wa

Proverbs 6:27

Can you carry fire against your chest without burning your clothes? Can you walk on hot coals without burning your feet? It is just as dangerous to sleep with another man's wife.
a man who commits murder after boasting of having an affair with a married woman will be given a light sentence as crime of passion? Where did you read that from?

Get off the internet, bozo!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
sad Afonja angry angry angry lipsrsealedembarassed Handover Adekunle Adeyemi to us sadangry
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
I think we need marriage counseling Institute where couples will be taught on how to react when they hear or see their partner cheating. If I were him, she will just pack her load and live with her new lover. Why die because of a woman?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ibos and Yorubas are somehow the problem of Nigeria. E.g, Afonjas vs Ipigs, Husspuppy vs Invictus Obi, Davido vs Chioma, Tinubu vs Eastern politicians,etc and on the international scene making Nigeria proud. Best international students, entertainers, athletes, professionals, ideologists, entrepreneurs, etc . We need a United Southern Nigeria. Plz forgive yourselves
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Woleett:
I guarantee you Mr adeyemi has given chisom all the styles from doggy style to wheel barrow to cowgirl while her husband is busy selling okrika in balogun market. Yeebow women crave yoruba dickk like mad grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
shocked angry angry angry.Afonja angry angry
Woleett:
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
tubolancer:
Similar thing is happening beside my house,this one dey serious o.
Abeg,gist us biko
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by cray91(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
You said it all
dangermouse:
Fighting a fellow man because a woman cheated on you with him is wrong. You dont have any bussiness with the man she is cheating you with, but rather with her. You can simply let her go or rather divorce her, as in this case.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Buliwyf:
The problem now is that we don't know if the story of the affair is true. From what we can read, the man came to confront another man for claiming that he told him he has been sleeping with the dead man's wife. From there wahala started and many lives have been destroyed in the process.

The problem is that the affair might not be true and the devil in this story could be the rumour monger.
U go fear FACE ME I FACE u Aka civilian barrack.Anything goes/happen there o
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Unnerve:
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace
Died fighting over borehole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by mattfeuter(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Unnerve:
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace

This is actually a teachable moment for all the fellas,

No ONE is worth losing your life over. . . embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Edyice: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Neighbours japaa

Both the people that didn't commit... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.