Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83745 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dragunov: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
The Audacity!

The Stupidity!

This is neusating !!!

Naah! Its nauseating. Una phone no de correct una?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dragunov: 2:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace

Wait till it happens to you before you can start getting judgmental niggah.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dragunov: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I remember my grandfather..... will always say

Son.....you have to be careful .......the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul

And purgatory for the wallet

NO SLOWWORM! Its not darn alright. And what the phuck is this shii 'bout heaven hell purgatory? Arebyou out of your damn mind?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by zudozz: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Poverty no go at all oooooh..............................!!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2020
dragunov:

Naah! Its nauseating. Una phone no de correct una?
lol Thanks for that.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by madjune(m): 2:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Well done Adeyemi.

You kill man on top his property wey you knack.

Ok naa. The kain curse wey go follow this man and his lineage won't have part 2.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2020
All this our Igbo girls are disgrace

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by seguno2: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Kennyswag:
na iyamiri woman.. not surprised..
olosho dey their blood

Olosho is not in the blood of Yorubas, as you say it is for Igbo women

Are you educated?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by eaglechild: 3:46am On Aug 11, 2020
It is rather unfortunate that a significant number of those commenting do not seem to find anything wrong with the gruesome act of murdering another human being.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by anonimi: 3:50am On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by anonimi: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2020
eaglechild:
It is rather unfortunate that a significant number of those commenting do not seem to find anything wrong with the gruesome act of murdering another human being.

Most of us have lost any sense of being humans and are almost like depraved animals.
It is terrible.
How do we get our values and humanity back

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ruffkenny: 4:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Evil upon evil,u slept with his wife,gossipped about it,as if that was not bad enough,He confronted you instead of pleading for sinning against God and man,you killed him with a knife,now u rendered the useless olosho a widow to continue frolicking abi??This man is so mean and wicked,he deserves death by hanging..
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon
cool

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by esthervera(f): 5:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Yoruba men they know how to do nothing than Bleep,boasting of side chick,rapist,all sort of evil things full their body,inresponsible men that will not evil take care of their kids and spend a lot on side chick.now he has killed somebody husband,father and somebody son.God at times I don't know how I find myself in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by NiCurious: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Mehn. Allegedly the guy was sleeping with the guy's wife, and allegedly he boasted about it. But someone made it his business to tell the husband what he heard, and now there is a dead body on the floor for real, and not the alleged wrongdoer's. Was the guy who opened his mouth trying to do the cheated husband a favour?

Mr. Dickson spilled the beans that led to the murder. Mrs. Dickson reported the murder that her husband was indirectly responsible for, to the police. Does that balance?

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Jabioro: 5:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Mr and Mrs Dickson should be arrested for not keep their mouth shot.they brought the whole romp to the light that aggravated the victim temperament.Little patient , refraining and enduring would have safe the life ..

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Agugbadin: 5:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Arrest members of Adeyemi's family members he will emerge from where ever his hiding.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by noziz(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Toto destroying man from the days of Adam!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dragunov: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
lol Thanks for that.

You are welcome jare my dear person
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Tell me something, so if somebody Fuckkkk my wife then I lose dignity and self respect? How so?
What kind of mentality is that?

That means men’s dignity is tied to the improper intimate actions of a LovePeddler?

I beg to differ!

That wasn't exactly my point...

Going to confront the man in question is not dignifying... Matter of fact, it in itself automatically becomes an admission of lack of dignity.

It's not the unfortunate act of infidelity, as bad as it is, that's even the issue (that's not the victim's fault sir), it's going to confront your fellow man that I take issues with... A man should not, must not stoop that low!!!

What exactly did the unfortunate man hope to achieve??! Closure??! Clarification?!!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by nengibo: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Freeeanijor:
You fvck the man wife, brag about am still kill the man join.
Mr. Arinze die, Adeyemi japa, Chisom look for another available dick and you say life no balance?

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by alfarouq(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2020
dangermouse:
Fighting a fellow man because a woman cheated on you with him is wrong. You dont have any bussiness with the man she is cheating you with, but rather with her. You can simply let her go or rather divorce her, as in this case.

I am amazed by this type of comments. For God sake, this is his wife, not his fiancée or girlfriend. As much as he is suppose to confront his wife and send her packing, do you think it is easy to be taunted by the same man having an affair with your wife and just let it go? it's not easy bro, and I pray God will not put us to trial with such type of wife.If I insult you to your face, will you just ignore me and let it go?

I believe that Adeyemi should be arrested and dealt with severely for using a knife when it's a man to man scuffle.

As for the suppose adulteress, may she get what she deserves.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by drey076(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2020
The Police said, “A woman, Glory Dickson, came and reported that Adeyemi of the same address came to their room alleging that her husband, Stanley Dickson, told Chisom’s husband, Arinze Onuoha, that he (Adeyemi) was having an affair with his wife (Chisom).”

The murder could have been avoided if that Mr Stanley had applied small wisdom before reporting the case to the deceased

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by perestroika: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2020
esthervera:
Yoruba men they know how to do nothing than Bleep,boasting of side chick,rapist,all sort of evil things full their body,inresponsible men that will not evil take care of their kids and spend a lot on side chick.now he has killed somebody husband,father and somebody son.God at times I don't know how I find myself in this country.
Your grammar though. Next time maybe you should write in your native language

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by lyza789: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2020
lyzafashion is the name of a fashion icon. You can find the latest fashion trending outfits with a full range
that suitable for all communities. lyzafashion deal bodycon, casual, Day, Evening, Maxi, Mini Shift, and Skater dress.

We are professional to deal with [url=https://bestcarpetcleaner.org
]Best Carpet Cleaner [/url]of all ranges. we are dealing with top-rated quality brands of
cleaner like Hoover, Doctor Rug, Shark, Bissell.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2020
never trust any creature called women
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dangermouse(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2020
alfarouq:

I am amazed by this type of comments. For God sake, this is his wife, not his fiancée or girlfriend. As much as he is suppose to confront his wife and send her packing, do you think it is easy to be taunted by the same man having an affair with your wife and just let it go? it's not easy bro, and I pray God will not put us to trial with such type of wife.If I insult you to your face, will you just ignore me and let it go?

I believe that Adeyemi should be arrested and dealt with severely for using a knife when it's a man to man scuffle.

As for the suppose adulteress, may she get what she deserves.
Granted. Adeyemi should be caught n prosecuted. Fighting ur fellow man over a cheating wife is a no-no, Taunts or whatever including. A person who can sleep with someone elses wife is capable of doing jst about anything. Ur life becomes at stake the minuite ur wife starts cheating. Just quitely send her away and relocate to avoid stories like this.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by tightpussy156: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2020
stupid man you go fight a man because he slept with your wife and now you have been killed by the man who has been fucking ur useless cheap prostitute you call wife.what you have supposed to do is call your wife an question her if you found her guilty you divorce the slut.simple.yiu don't have business with the man.na your useless wife carry her wide national cake pussy go give man.no be rape.i wonder why some men are still foolish this 21st century.now you are dead.the fleeing man will continue to Bleep ur wife anytime, anyday.dont be surprised the woman will even no the man's hidehout.she will be going there to collect dick without shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Yankee101:
With happy ending?
That's classified.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ScotMisile: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2020
I said it before.....these people careless for what happens...all they want is sex with Igbo woman.... confront them with the idiotic idea...they will say Igbo woman is likes them....fools indeed....never satisfied with their own sisters....
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:
Chisom is a classless abomination! An adulteress!
A disgrace to her father and his kinsmen.
Her father will never forgive her for bringing shame to his name. Tueh!

Tomorrow dem go say their woman no dey fornicate

Formication has no boundary..
Adeyemi u chop person wife n still kill Chisom,
Wrath of law awaits you..

Late Chisom y fight for ass.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Ten06(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Omihanifa:
Nah only HORRIBLE news PM EXPRESS dey carry undecided
Good news has since left this country. You can tell them when you are celebrating any good news so that they can publish it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.