Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83751 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ennecco: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89 that is thé only way thé bible stated it that endTime wickednes we increase . Jésus Christ is coming very soon axcept Jésus Christ now bcs hé Care for your soul there is know other way heaven Jésus is thé only way truth and life. post70742:
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na wah oo.. u dogg him wife still murd am ontop. What kind of shit is this undecided
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Keraxes:

The coward is the weak igbo fool who can’t defend himself and was killed like a fowl

Lmao! I'm sure the afonjazzy stabbed him unawares! Let the relatives of Mr Arinze find your ewedu guzzling brother...they will fix him!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Keraxes: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Decryptor:

Lmao! I'm sure the afonjazzy stabbed him unawares! Let the relatives of Mr Arinze find your ewedu guzzling brother...they will fix him!
Shut up arindin. Person Bleep your wife still kill you. Which kind mumu unaware. Weak, senseless and brainless Ipobians. I actually I’m happy that he killed an ipob man not any other tribe
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Keraxes:

Shut up arindin. Person Bleep your wife still kill you. Which kind mumu unaware. Weak, senseless and brainless Ipobians. I actually I’m happy that he killed an ipob man not any other tribe

Your ewedu-guzzling brother is a coward! He will be caught and put in prison where he belongs soon! Ritualists and rapists!

Cry me a river!! grin grin

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Keraxes: 4:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Decryptor:

Your ewedu-guzzling brother is a coward! He will be caught and put in prison where he belongs soon! Ritualists and rapists!

Cry me a river!! grin grin
E pain am. Yoruba man killed a weak foolish coward ipob flatty. Go kill yourself olofo
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by AreaFada2: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by oazeez1991(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm! #Inside Life.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by preselect(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2020
i guess the Chisom girl should be proud of herself now.
and i'm sure as an igbo girl whe they went to marry her, it musta been an expensive and stressful process o.

life undecided
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Softgamer: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
there is a state i did my youth service, i bleeped one mans wife , omo i know know how person finally find out go tell am o. the guy found out and told someone that knows me. since then, i can never step my leg in that state. shocked i vowed never to enter there
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Mleeperbother: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
The effrontery

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.