Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (50362 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Mo3891: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

Baba should shut the fvck up

No matter what respect the dead...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
So if buhari dies una expect us to mourn am as a saint after the rubbish he did to Nigeria.
Who is the "us". The majority of Nigerians who made him their choice a second time will surely mourn him. You should realise that you're just a pained minority.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by jospepper(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baba no send o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by mu2sa2: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
OBASANJO -
Christian, mean, unforgiving, numerous wives, ex- military dictator, ex-Pdp.

TINUBU -
Muslim, generous, considerate, one wife, democrat, Apc member.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Deborah98(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by zpakln(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stylishcone:
indeed you are a flyingpig I bet u type prefer the present cueless, insecurity, property stricken, high rate of unemployment Buhari govt to that of Obasanjo.. He may not have gotten everything right but he is a saint compared to Muhammadu Buhari.

Come to think of it if nu b him you for nu get fone take type this nonsense. Ungratefulness smells around you reason why they gave you guys APC + Buhari to enjoy.
I agree with your point but bringing GSM to Nigeria no be big deal. GSM dey everywhere na. Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience with Nigeria Radio app!

Get it at:- http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.allnigeriaradio
Over 400 Nigeria Radio Stations are available.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Aboguede(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fight don start

MJe go buy beer grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Kissiemu(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baba we no forget
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by xynerise: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
When do we start speaking bluntly during eulogy?

The " He/She was a good fellow" is now a culture grin
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by poik(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/407970-exclusive-people-can-mourn-me-the-way-they-like-when-i-die-obasanjo.html

As far as i am concerned both of them are the same. Obasanjo is only bitter because Buruji helped truncate his third term agenda.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by zpakln(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
mu2sa2:
OBASANJO -

TINUBU -
This is fallacious

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Dalby(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Make Obasanjo rest for this matter na

No matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of respect and nervousness

E fit be say the man been dey owe am money o... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by messenger4891: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
please make una free this man.....his words only not yours.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by einsteine(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
mu2sa2:
OBASANJO -

TINUBU -

Tinubu has more than one wife
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by kayo80(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I saw the insensitive comments of many Nigerians when Abba Kyari and Ajimobi died of COVID19 on Social Media. Mentioning that they had the opportunity to reform our health sector but they didn’t.

Buruji Kashamu died of the same ailment, Obasanjo registered his condolence though blunt, and Nigerians started lambasting him. Obasanjo actually said the truth, though he isn’t holy. The same Nigerians that didn’t respect the dead when Kyari and Ajimobi died were calling on Obasanjo to respect the dead.

It is so glaring that many Nigerians have been reduced to partisan minds. We have been cultured to loath the ruling party and sympathetic to the opposition, Forgetting that they are all the same

Obasonjo only said what he said because he and the man were beefing before the man died. The speed at which he spoke about the death makes it clear he is happy the man is dead. The man wasn't a saint, but OBJ isn't a saint either.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by dalass(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baba niyen grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Dalby(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
jospepper:
Baba no send o

Na so them no go send when him turn reach... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I saw the insensitive comments of many Nigerians when Abba Kyari and Ajimobi died of COVID19 on Social Media. Mentioning that they had the opportunity to reform our health sector but they didn’t.

Buruji Kashamu died of the same ailment, Obasanjo registered his condolence though blunt, and Nigerians started lambasting him. Obasanjo actually said the truth, though he isn’t holy. The same Nigerians that didn’t respect the dead when Kyari and Ajimobi died were calling on Obasanjo to respect the dead.

It is so glaring that many Nigerians have been reduced to partisan minds. We have been cultured to loath the ruling party and sympathetic to the opposition, Forgetting that they are all the same

Nigerians are terrible... bunch of hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by dalass(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
HantaVirus:
My friend, Olusegun obasanjo is an OG wink

Blunt and Unapologetic grin

He can't change till he dies..

Too blunt sometimes to a fault grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Favourchris(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Of course you will be mourned as a past leader who has contributed his fare share to Nigeria.

You are the longest serving leader of Nigeria and your death will be mourned nationwide.

Even your areas of imperfection as a human will be forgiven.

Everyone is not like the potors who pray for death and go for thanksgiving because someone died.

Good Nigerians and myself will forgive your shortcomings.

Get a life outside NL.

Every day waaaaaaaaaaa... Kilode. Dont u have anything u do online outside NL?.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Bobotic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oga dey greet una ooh smiley

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Oizee(f): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
OBJ, hard old man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
poik:

As far as i am concerned both of them are the same. Obasanjo is only bitter because Buruji helped truncate his third term agenda.

How?? undecided

Some of you don't even check whatever your thin brains conjure b4 vomiting them.

Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by ThothHermes: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
You think say i go waste my time mourn you? You're the reason why I don't have consistent power supply. You were the first president in 4th republic you couldn't even build for us everlasting independent institutions like INEC,CBN,CUSTOMS,POLICE,SENATE,NNPC, et cetera because they are the pillars of democracy.

You increase fuel pump price, privatize NEPA, wetting you no do Ebora Owu

I rather impregnate my dog than mourn you
You are so sure he'll die before you right grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Nooel1: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos state and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, in his condolence message, said people should be kind to the dead since everyman would die someday.

This is what Tinuthief would be remembered for when his time comes;

The man who cornered the whole of Lagos treasury in his living room

The man who installs governors in Lagos State like an Android app in a phone

The man who made touts and Agberos in Lagos State administrators to administer over graduates.

The only politician alive to have hijacked two Bullion Vans loaded with 1 year IGR fund of Lagos state yet whenever he walks on the streets Yaribas will be shouting upandan; Eko Oni Baje O.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by emmanueldorcas0: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
I think baba really make point here. We should all be watchful on all our deed here on earth. May the Lord forgive the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by UDUJ(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
You think say i go waste my time mourn you? You're the reason why I don't have consistent power supply. You were the first president in 4th republic you couldn't even build for us everlasting independent institutions like INEC,CBN,CUSTOMS,POLICE,SENATE,NNPC, et cetera because they are the pillars of democracy.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baba said the truth, not like he is a saint. But he said the truth. kashamu was a criminal and he died a thief angry, a miserable death with all the stolen funds

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:

Your last sentence though.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by asuquoabel585: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.