Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (50363 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by hotwax: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
You think say i go waste my time mourn you? You're the reason why I don't have consistent power supply. You were the first president in 4th republic you couldn't even build for us everlasting independent institutions like INEC,CBN,CUSTOMS,POLICE,SENATE,NNPC, et cetera because they are the pillars of democracy.

You increase fuel pump price, privatize NEPA, wetting you no do Ebora Owu

I rather impregnate my dog than mourn you

Wait ooooo
In OBJ time, Nigerian was owing China in trillion with our sovernity as collateral. NO
Boko Haram, ISIS , bandits, Fulani herdsmen went on rampage... NO

wait..how much was fuel price then - 50naira

Come on during OBJ, how much was dollar to Naira? 98naira

How much debt was Nigerian owning foreign countries - 0$

This idiot called OBJ was the best president you and your forefathers will ever smell.

Sai Buhari keee you there.

Lets see what how people jubilate when sai baba die

Werey like you turned this country to afganistan

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by okunwaye(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tobimercy:
kiss
kilode
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Nooel1: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who is the "us". The majority of Nigerians who made him their choice a second time will surely mourn him. You should realise that you're just a pained minority.

It's only you, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram fighters he chose to call repentant that will mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by tot(f): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Of course you will be mourned as a past leader who has contributed his fare share to Nigeria.

You are the longest serving leader of Nigeria and your death will be mourned nationwide.

Even your areas of imperfection as a human will be forgiven.

Everyone is not like the potors who pray for death and go for thanksgiving because someone died.

Good Nigerians and myself will forgive your shortcomings.

Gosh. FAIR not fare.

Typing "RIP English" under people's comments when you yourself are no different. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Honchoslim16(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
There is nothing bad in what OBJ said...he just spilled the true fact out.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by foreshore(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/407970-exclusive-people-can-mourn-me-the-way-they-like-when-i-die-obasanjo.html

Don't really see anything bad in what he has said at least as it regards taking lessons.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Dobodobo04: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Obasanjo has a point.

Death and stupidly only hurt others.

Death hurts the living, stupidity hurts the wise.

So why would he care how he is morned?
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Honchoslim16(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
foreshore:

Don't really see anything bad in what he has said at least as it regards taking lessons.
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who is the "us". The majority of Nigerians who made him their choice a second time will surely mourn him. You should realise that you're just a pained minority.
be looking idiot.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
So if buhari dies una expect us to mourn am as a saint after the rubbish he did to Nigeria.
HE NO GO BETTER FOR HIS DEAD BODY
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Honchoslim16(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
engrchykae:
be looking idiot.
��

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by damosade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
You like it or not, obasanjo is still one of the best president we had.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Obey82: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
OBJ was never in any way been in a good term with Kasamu when he was alive and everybody know what. Now that Kasamu is no more, if OBJ now gives good comments about him, people will also call him hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Imagine someone that is supposed to be in International Criminal Court (Hague) jail, because of Zaki biam genocide, Texas Precincts because of $16 Billion Enron gate & committed blasphemy that Jesus cannot conduct free, fair election , is here talking about mourning.
He is been extolled by the international criminal court you talk about because he is innocent. People that have a problem are the ones saying nice words to the person that ought to be extradited for drug related issues but later became a senator to escape justice and extradition.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Enemyofpeace: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baba no care
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
So if buhari dies una expect us to mourn am as a saint after the rubbish he did to Nigeria.
dont mind them. Na hi service go kill us for Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Averys(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Obey82:
OBJ was never in any way been in a good term with Kasamu when he was alive and everybody know what. Now that Kasamu is no more, if OBJ now gives good comments about him, people will also call him hypocrite
God bless you jare
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Human being will always be human.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by kinzd(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Inside_life #survival of the fittest!
id4sho:
What is my consider!
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Sunnycliff(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Make Obasanjo rest for this matter na

No matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of respect and nervousness

Hope the Day Shekau dies, we will treat him so too as you said.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stylishcone:
indeed you are a flyingpig I bet u type prefer the present cueless, insecurity, property stricken, high rate of unemployment Buhari govt to that of Obasanjo.. He may not have gotten everything right but he is a saint compared to Muhammadu Buhari.

Come to think of it if nu b him you for nu get fone take type this nonsense. Ungratefulness smells around you reason why they gave you guys APC + Buhari to enjoy.

Imagine comparing Buhari with Obasanjo....

List Obasanjo's achievements as president?

Oga, you know nothing about governance, let alone the criteria for measuring good governance.

Does Obasanjo buy phones or pay for airtime for Nigerians?

Abeg, quit being a mediocre.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Okwyjesus(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Of course you will be mourned as a past leader who has contributed his fare share to Nigeria.

You are the longest serving leader of Nigeria and your death will be mourned nationwide.

Everyone is not like the potors who pray for death and go for thanksgiving because someone died.

You tribalism aside......

lts my opinion that OBJ is a true hero and nationalist.
His foot print can clearly be seen after many years. He brought the finest brain irrespective of tribe to his govt.
I have a lot of respect for him not minding his shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by KingWarri: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

people like you should be beheaded.... under the holy Koran...
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Advocate500: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

he has his short comings, but he better than the joker we have today.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Babastrong(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Watin concern me?
what you gained from rejoicing Abacha's death?
what you gained from mourning yar'adua?
naija is still naija, nothing changes.
me a no get time for all these. Anybody can panyin(die) anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Kentursky(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
How are u sure Buhari will not be the one to mourn? Let us be careful with our utterances.
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by captianfreeman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
And Mr kashamu does not have a maker?
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Pls no go Buhari side at all.

Mourn who, say wetin happen?

Bro I will personally throw a big party free drinks for all who attended I swear.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Obey82: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Imagine comparing Buhari with Obasanjo....

List Obasanjo's achievements as president?

Oga, you know nothing about governance, let alone the criteria for measuring good governance.

Does Obasanjo buy phones or pay for airtime for Nigerians?

Abeg, quit being a mediocre.

Can you show us the list of GMB's achievement? Oga, go and read. You only focus on OBJ's mistake but his positive impact on Nigeria should not be forgotten

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by HantaVirus(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
dalass:

He can't change till he dies..

Too blunt sometimes to a fault grin

Definitely grin He doesn't give a fvck whatsoever grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.