Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (50540 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Arijude(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
like I care.....mtchwww
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by gotnel: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Olorun lo mejo da. God almighty is the only incorruptible judge.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Obey82 post=92678632][/quote]

1. Lagos-Ibadan Railway.
2. Itakpe-Warri Railway
3. Bonny-Bodo Bridge Project
4. Revitalization of more than 20 moribund Fertilizer Blending Companies.
5. Completion of the Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project.
6. Completion of the Abuja Monorail Project.
7. Facelift of International Airports in the country.

Do you need more?
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by Olatunde26: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
So if buhari dies una expect us to mourn am as a saint after the rubbish he did to Nigeria.
Thank you jare. I tire for our fellow Nigerians o. When a rich evil man dies, he suddenly becomes a saint.
Re: Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die by pfadom: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why take the opportunity of condolences to abuse the dead? OBJ could as well do a press conference instead of writing a condolence letter to (1) mourn and sympathize with the government and people of Ogun State; and (2) accuse the dead by disgracing the family while nursing the pain of their loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally / INEC Asks Tribunal To Vary Inspection Order Granted Atiku, Obi / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.