Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (162 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Miracle Job via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

I was asked to resign from work unjustly. However, all through the lockdown, my family and I engaged in Kingdom advancement endeavours.

We prayed for souls and reached out to them on the field and via the social media platforms.

In July, God showed up! After the Covenant Day of Business Breakthrough Service, I saw a job opening for a managerial position and I applied.

That same day, I was scheduled for an interview. Thereafter, I was given the job and the offer is double my previous salary and other benefits.

Also, in August, God gave me an International Scholarship online for a course related to my profession.

My house rent that was due in July was miraculously paid for. I return all the glory to God!

Mrs. Victoria E. A.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by RALPHOW(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations, what a faithful God we serve!!

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Damscodammy1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fada lwd,locate me o

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damscodammy1:
Fada lwd,locate me o
He will locate you if you do what she did

(1) (Reply)

"How, Why, And When Did Satan Fall From Heaven?" / When You See Them Blaspheme And Insult GOD Day And Night / Arya Samaj Marriage Rules In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.