Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known (9325 Views)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Whenever you see nude pictures of any woman, just know that she is frustrated. When a woman is frustrated she can attempt whatever.

She says whatever in her mind, common it's man's world. Women stylishly live for men.

And men always fall for their painted beauty. Women understand that this is men's world, and so, she says " if I am not satisfied with the attention of this stupid guys, let me go global. And so, there you have it, wild girls on the loose.

Please pray for your generation, Christ is real and He indeed knew that we couldn't help ourselves and so He came down to help. Would you bow down your knees right now and cry for help. Ask God Almighty to help you stand against the lusts of your flesh that's destroying you in the mighty name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. Yes, you can be free indeed, if the son of God Almighty makes you free.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2020
some bitches out there have nothing to offer us men but their bodies, so they rightfully advertise it by going out almost nekkid. its our job to look at these biitches and treat them exactly like they deserve to be treated. all the "captain save a hoe" out there who want to date/marry such liabilities deserves anything they get from these failed women. you cant blame a hoe for being what she is... aka a HOE!

as if anyone sent these mumu to go date/marry these oloshos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightangel65i(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Vagina people understand that it's a mens world and they have little or no value so they try to go naked to get a little attention, thats why they always end up as cum dustbins

7 Likes

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2020
How many women's thread in a day?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2020
StacyO:

Sex, second to religion, infact competing with righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by purples25(f): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's Women's Day again!

Another treasured bashing edition, on your favorite women's bashing forum, Nairaland!

cheesy

Tune in, log in, zone in to soak up the latest insults from your most famous and favorite women bashers!

LIVE! Everyday on Nairaland!

You can't miss the FUN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Sex, second to religion, infact competing with righteousness.
I'm just flabbergasted. Upon all the things to talk about,women?? undecided
Women yaff suffer. lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
StacyO:

I'm just flabbergasted.
Upon all the things to talk about,women?? undecided

Women yaff suffer. lol
grin grin grin

No you shouldn't be overwhelmed. Instead you should be prayerfully
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
purples25:
It's Women's Day again!

Another treasured bashing edition, on your favorite women's bashing forum, Nairaland!

cheesy

Tune in, log in, zone in to soak up the latest insults from your most famous and favorite women bashers!

You can't miss the FUN!

Time for play is over. Get serious
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
angry
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

No you shouldn't be overwhelmed. Instead you should be prayerfully

Prayerful for what? Lol

I have my ways always,be you alpha, beta or gamma male.

I'll be faithful to you but,you think you can play my heart,I dump your ignorant ass cheesy

No F's given grin grin

I don't need unfocused lots.
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by obiekunie2: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
StacyO:

Prayerful for what? Lol

I have my ways always,be you alpha, beta or gamma male.

I'll be faithful to you but,you think you can play my heart,I dump your ignorant ass cheesy

No F's given grin grin

I don't need unfocused lots.

Life is spiritual dear, so wake up to your task.

It's about God's mercy, it's not by power neither by might, but my Spirit says the LORD.

So, how much of this mercy have you received and are enjoying

Please realise
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

It's about God's mercy, it's not by power neither by might, but my Spirit says the LORD.

Please realise

Enough to last me an eternity.
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Please realise

A lot cheesy

How many of this have you received? undecided
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 2:50am On Aug 12, 2020
StacyO:

A lot cheesy

How many of this have you received? undecided

I love the fact that you are determined and focused.

Keep keeping on
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by purples25(f): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
obiekunie2:

Hi

Hello
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by Powerfly(f): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
StacyO:
babe don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alright
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by obiekunie2: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

Hello

do u do commercial art?
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by obiekunie2: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2020
purples25:

Hello

do you do interior decor or you are doing only paper art?
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Your ussd
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by lightblazingnow(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Awesome
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by BabbanBura(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2020
purples25:
It's Women's Day again!

cheesy

You can't miss the FUN!

Remove the "sometimes" and i will agree 100% with your personal text. Nice one; life is all about actions and reactions, master these two and life goes perfectly your way.

1 Like

Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by orisa37: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2020
It's the REVERSE in SERPENT--EVE--ADAM.

As soon as The Serpent exposed Eve, Eve went straight to Adam to revenge.

Silly Ancestors.
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by orisa37: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Awesome

How? Who raped? He or She? That there be no Rush to Judgement.. Christians are thought to be patient not rush in anything. Where there's a Rush there is always a Serpentine Prick Dangling like a Sword. And remember that Fools always rush where Angels care to thread.
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by orisa37: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Awesome

Please be careful.
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by STRI1: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2020
AFO - TUTORS
(An Outstanding Educational Institution).

Address: FUTA Southgate, Akure, Ondo State

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR CHILD(REN) QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION � ??

ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN ACCESS TO THE HANDS OF QUALIFIED AND WELL COMPETENT TUTORS, TO GIVE THEM THE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY.

WE OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES FOR;

✓ JSS 1-3

✓ BECE

✓ SSS 1-3

✓ WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.

✓ JAMB, POST- JAMB

_If you think education is expensive, try ignorance_

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES (CALL/WHATSAPP):

07067984484, 08173081185
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by purples25(f): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

do you do interior decor or you are doing only paper art?

Only paper art. Do you need some art?
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by purples25(f): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2020
BabbanBura:

Remove the "sometimes" and i will agree 100% with your personal text. Nice one; life is all about actions and reactions, master these two and life goes perfectly your way.

Well i had to learn, thanks to being on this forum. wink
Re: Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known by obiekunie2: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2020
purples25:

Only paper art. Do you need some art?

it depends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Viral Pictures Of A Man In Bed With 10 Different Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.