Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan (9211 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs / 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Joylove2324(f): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Nigerians can't wait for the positive impact of the plan...Kudos to Osinbajo and all the entire ESC team
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2020
This idiaaaatttt called VP will just be blowing Grammar to form ACTIVITY...

Mr VP you have bn relegatedgringrin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by SpatialKing(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Another dumb as Bleep story for the gods!
All motion, no movement!
A very useless story, always showing disconnected pictures

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by zeusdgrt(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92686257:
NIGERIA will be great in our lifetime.

......@ the bolded ... YES!
In our lifetime.

Excuse us Mr man,
We said our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted!
I just dey sorry for u
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Sorry for your wailing life kiddo tongue tongue
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Deputy1111(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeria will experience a greater turn around if this ESP can be fully implemented.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by RichBoy247: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2020
We want results, not stories.

We are not interested in your plans, we want positive development.

Prof, I beg no vex me this morning. You know that I be your guy, but don't abuse that privilege by telling me cock and bull stories.

We want results, not what you are doing. For all we care, you can decide to do nothing, just do magic or abracadabra and revive the Economy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Deputy1111(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Randy91:
This idiaaaatttt called VP will just be blowing Grammar to form ACTIVITY...

Mr VP you have bn relegatedgringrin
Your dumbness must be First Class, saying Osinbajo has been relegated shows how you mumu reach

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Deputy1111(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Corruption will not allow the common man feel the positive impacts of the ESP
The ESP is mainly for the common man, and I believe it will be well supervised to reach the targeted people. Be positive bro
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by RichBoy247: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Deputy1111:
The ESP is mainly for the common man, and I believe it will be well supervised to reach the targeted people. Be positive bro

Like the COVID-19 palliatives by that evil woman the worthless Minister for Humanitarian Affairs who doubles as Buhari's Mistress?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-has-started-implementing-economic-sustainability-plan-osinbajo/

somebodi should tell osinbajo to concentrate on attending funerals and well wishing .

since that is his portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2020
RichBoy247:
We want results, not stories.

We are not interested in your plans, we want positive development.

Prof, I beg no vex me this morning. You know that I be your guy, but don't abuse that privilege by telling me cock and bull stories.

We want results, not what you are doing. For all we care, you can decide to do nothing, just do magic or abracadabra and revive the Economy.

but i thought we are on next level enjoying 9jadubai economy in Nigeria courtesy of buharionomics
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Has the presidency come out to address Nigerians on the killings going on in southern Kaduna or it's just business as usual?

Maybe the economic plan isn't meant for them too because I don't know how you want to improve the economic lot of dead people.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Brushstrokes20: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2020
SpatialKing:

A very useless story, always showing disconnected pictures
Spot on bro!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Tannhauser(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

somebodi should tell osinbajo to concentrate on attending funerals and well wishing .

Thank you my brother, well said. Anybody still expecting anything good from this government is a cre.tin
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by TheRareGem1(f): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
SpatialKing:

Sambo was the worst but he was better than what we have now

Even a daft person will seriously disagree with you.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Royalfurnitures: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
What are the evidences on ground or is it in audio form?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by TheRareGem1(f): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

You can't stand osinbajo because he's a man who is all sphere savvy. You are envious of him...he chairs economic meeting and represent the country in global economic summit etc. Stay jealous. No VP has ever been active than Osinbajo. And to tell you what, this ESP plan will sell osinbajo because he's a brand and trademark.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Bizibi(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

That narrative would surely be change. Because VP Osinbajo will ensure effective monitoring of each implementation process by going to supervise and taking tour to ask questions.
it is late already....
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Deputy1111:
Your dumbness must be First Class, saying Osinbajo has been relegated shows how you mumu reach

See, if you are in this GOVT,,,

And you have one way or another committed FRAUD through your Office...

Hear me loud and Clear...

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION!!!!

It takes only a ZOMBIE who has been/is benefiting from this govt NOT TO SEE THAT this GOVT IS A TOTAL AND COLOSSAL FIASCOgringrin
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Temptee101(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

[s]That narrative would surely be change. Because VP Osinbajo will ensure effective monitoring of each implementation process by going to supervise and taking tour to ask questions. [/s]
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Mrpojj(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

That narrative would surely be change. Because VP Osinbajo will ensure effective monitoring of each implementation process by going to supervise and taking tour to ask questions.

Oga rest abeg
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by grandstar(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2020
For any economic Pam to work, get rid of Buhari. This plan thereforw is doomed to fail.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by oyeb15: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2020
welcome back Sir. where have u been hiding since?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by sinistermind(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

I like the part you acknowledge the minimum wage, we need price control to make it worth while. And lemme tell you how this is going to benefit; the solar power installation will attract thausands of jobs where government would be training young Nigerians on how to make solar panel and its installation, the construction of 300,000 housing units across the country : FG will engage young professionals in the construction and will attract informal sectors like foreman, mason, plumber, electricity tilers etc. This alone will attract millions of job creation, the agricultural programme of ESP alone will attract hundreds of thousands of jobs directly and indirectly. So you shod keep your ear open because FG will roll out information for people to key into/ partake

Speaking about the Solar power thingy. This has been in the pipeline since last year with Lagos been the first but that will never come into fruition having read the MOU and the agreement documents. It is geared at establishing 2MW solar stations in communities which each kilowatt will be billed at 0.21euros as the agreement says because it is a French company. The thing long sha.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Amos1423(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Whenever I read statements like this from Osibanjo something inside of me begins to think that we have an intellectual leader but I know this is Nigeria, he's just saying it, the ESP is not for Nigerians but for those who would head it. I don't know but all policies made by this government shouldn't be referere to Nigerians atall cause they're the ones who sponsors the bill, check wether it favours them and pass it for themselves, Nigerians is just a word the use for "Ourselves" each time issues like this comes up.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Afolabimills(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
I can feel your evil plan already u this wicked evil govt only God will reward u all and your supporters I buy fuel now for 150# all my bank transaction are all tax deduction almost every angle how long have they shut down and borders still rice is on the increase only God will judge u all
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Kingspin(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Audio implementation.

We are used to it.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Kingspin(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This one look like someone still eating mama thank you.

Pls next time if you hear anything from the Nigerian government just go about your normal duty.

We have seen, hear and overheard them all. Na just passing we do nowadays.

You can keep believing...o
But fuel na -150
Re: Osinbajo: FG Has Started Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan by Wentworthorg: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Nigerians need results.And fast too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed / How Buhari Resolved APC Crisis In 2 Weeks While Insecurity Festers / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.