Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President (18463 Views)

2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Resident Of A State For 10 Years Should Become Indigene, Says Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Enemyofpeace: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
I honestly don't know why some media houses grant interviews to self-destructive and selfish groups; for example this one and miyetti allah group. Such people should not be given any figment of idea to feel they or their opinions are relevant. They should be boy-cotted in decision making. I know what I'm saying is not a feature of democracy but man these guys utter shìt and their faeces shouldn't be allowed to circulate in the air lest some simple minded folks join the bandwagon.
hungry journalists. They are given something after the interview
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by brosom(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
The gods must be crazy
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by yemionline(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2020
They have started again.
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by SaintBeehot(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
I honestly don't know why some media houses grant interviews to self-destructive and selfish groups; for example this one and miyetti allah group. Such people should not be given any figment of idea to feel they or their opinions are relevant. They should be boy-cotted in decision making. I know what I'm saying is not a feature of democracy but man these guys utter shìt and their faeces shouldn't be allowed to circulate in the air lest some simple minded folks join the bandwagon.
This is the first time I've accepted your view on anything.
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Elineska: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2020
You mean the Cameroonian and the Bullion Van Landlord

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Perfecttouchade: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Must they be up to 70yr old before we can have a president abeg 50 is ok, we need vibrant and young folks to direct the affairs jare..make our old men go retire and rest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by RealAlubarika(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:
Age is no barrier..as long as the brain is functioning well and full of economics policy.

You're right, don't mind the clown how old is Donald J Trump? is he not carrying out his duties effectively, even more than some young president
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Mo3891: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Joe Bidden and Trump are both over 70
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Djbond(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Pardon my begging ass pls. I need help. I am very broke. Please help me with any amount anybody here who can help? Good hearted people. Please help my starving ass. God bless you
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by slydog(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm from the west, the idea of zonning is good for equity in the country, if we must abolish zonning we will do that after the south east have ruled for 8 years
Zonning does not stop incompetence. If the presidency is zoned to ur area, it is your responsibility to present your most competent, intelligent and shave person to contest and lead.
I am certain that if the South East is given this opportunity, they will push forward a very smart and intelligent person who when he ascends to the office will work so good to the shame of the entire north and west

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Farki: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
This man is telling very eloquent lies and half truths. grin

He was trying (badly) to hide the fact that he wants the North to retain the presidency by going against "zoning" and preferring "competency" but conveniently leaves out the population and fraudulent voting practices favouring a northern candidate that may happen in the next election.

Once the interviewer got to the subject of Atiku the man quietly ate his words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Henrydata(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
They won't hear na

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by slydog(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
RealAlubarika:

You're right, don't mind the clown how old is Donald J Trump? is he not carrying out his duties effectively, even more than some young president

They have strong institutions there, can u compare that with the system we have here? We only have strong men.
Not a basis for comparison
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by favour32(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Like say Nigeria na practically one country, we for nor dey talk of zoning.
So, zoning must be.
Na South turn e reach.
South 8 years
North 8 years
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Farki: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:

I think it's good that we have these interviews so that they won't lie and use whatever influence they have to deceive their followers and neutral observers.
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by crafteck(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:
Age is no barrier..as long as the brain is functioning well and full of economics policy.

Age is actually a barrier, the body can't stand the stress of ruling

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by PureGoldh(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Chicastle: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
The shettima himself is a confused man
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by jumper524(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
you've spoken well jare.
the way they potray shettima as though he's influential is what amazes me.
the arewa consultative forum when Na only him be the leader and member.
the guy just dey feel himself too much when in reality he's very irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Asahi: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
I agree. Don’t quote me with Donald Trump. Half the country dislikes him.
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/el-rufai-confused-needs-help-on-southern-kaduna-crisis-shetimma/

I WONDER IF NIGERIANS ARE ACTUALLY HUMAN BEING . COMPETENCY AND MERIT SHOULD APPLY 2023

AS NORTHERNERS WILL NEVER ACCEPT SOUTHERNER PRESIDENT SO AS WELL IS SOUTHERNERS WILL NOT ACCEPT NORTHERNER PRESIDENT

THE SOLUTION IS TO HAVE A SUB REGION GOVERNMENT WHICH WILL BE HEADED BY INDIVIDUAL FROM EACH ZONE . KIND OF PRIME MINISTER WITH A PRESIDENT AT ABUJA .

AND THIS PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by NORSIYK(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Too bad

He's indirectly firing shots at Tinubu who'd be 71 by March 2023
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Barblow(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
You are a person with two mouth can't be count serious
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by themonk(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
ekaette1621:
Including Tinubu?
Yeah because by 2023 Tinubu will be aged more than 70
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by shiwex: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:

Clearly Buhari's own is not functioning.
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Zetty177x: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
abi...we need a technocrat..like Obaseki...
Obaseki for president later later

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Olamiconqueror: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pay the best interest.

Become a business owner, acquire a lucrative skill and have a blast. 100% of zero is zero. Activate the Law of value and secure financial stability for yourself. Further details at fliers.......
Re: Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President by Fmghewzy(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
A storm is coming..

This two crazy tribes( igbos and yorubas) better unite before 2021[/quote]

If only this could happen Nigeria would be far better,but some coconut head people would still be against it,triabalism is in their blood. I wonder how you would relate with other African countries if you can maintain good relationship with the people of your own country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.