Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

MBA Forex Changes Maturity - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (26392 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by narit: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Precious101c:
If truly they have increased there maturity period that is a clear indication that it is a ponzi scheme.
Pardon me, how is that a clear indication?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by ogwuche4u(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Don't mind that bittered fool.
Pierocash:
oga, I have seen traders doubling their account in 4 hours, if you get your analysis right, you can hit 10% daily

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Precious101c: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
narit:

Pardon me, how is that a clear indication?
Open ur brain and think critical what might prompt increase in maturity date.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by narit: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Precious101c:

Open ur brain and think critical what might prompt increase in maturity date.
Trying to stabilize the system. Too much loads on the system, since people keep recompounding their earnings.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Reazest: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigerians are the most greedy people on Earth. Ponzi scheme businesses will keep flourishing in Nigeria. People will never stop falling victims due to their greed. Any INVESTMENT that promise u over 4% ROI in a month is a scam. U people will learn ur lesson in a hard way. More people will commit suicide by drinking Sniper between this year and next year. Invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month, Guarantee. Stay safe, Covid-19 is real.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Precious101c: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
narit:

Trying to stabilize the system. Too much loads on the system, since people keep recompounding their earnings.
Your comment shows that u don't know much with all this online money schemes. Why will they try to stabilize the system by increasing maturity period if truly they are running forex. Increasing maturity period is a survival mode for any ponzi scheme.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by saajus: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Why not take the risk by yourself. You are better off investing the money on business and fail than giving your money to money doubler. If you fail, you will learn some business skills along the line. I am not a Prophet but, MBA forex will run away someday just like their counterparts in the past.
180% is not very realistic. How are you sure they are into Forex. Who is regulating them? Nigerians want to make it overnight, that's why all these schemes are being successful here. 12 months maturity is a long time, so they have ample time to run away. Becareful.
Bote3000:
whats the gain in no risk taking.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by saajus: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Oga, I have also seen traders losing their whole account in one day. Money/risk management is very important in trading. Anyone that hits 10% daily is taking a huge risk. 95% of Nigerians can't be profitable in Forex because of greed.
Pierocash:
oga, I have seen traders doubling their account in 4 hours, if you get your analysis right, you can hit 10% daily

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by captainking(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2020
And a thread had to be created for this??
Well.. I see lots of derailers and naysayers here...

If you listen to bad advice.. You have yourself to blame..
If you visit MBA offices and see the shitload of work their staff go through then you will understand why 12 months is a good deal....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Stewart883(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Frezhkid10:
..it is still safe..they just need more time to recover..

It's a fucking Ponzi scheme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Pierocash(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
saajus:
Oga, I have also seen traders losing their whole account in one day. Money/risk management is very important in trading. Anyone that hits 10% daily is taking a huge risk. 95% of Nigerians can't be profitable in Forex because of greed.
that is not the point, getting your analysis right is the crux of trading, that money you lost, someone else gained it..the market has a direction, getting the direction is what determines your outcome. So institutional traders have taking the risk for you by telling you come and invest, so and so amount, and we pay you so and so percentage monthly, and so far some of them are living up to that promise.. So stop calling it ponzi

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Hotfreezer: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pierocash:
that is not the point, getting your analysis right is the crux of trading, that money you lost, someone else gained it..the market has a direction, getting the direction is what determines your outcome. So institutional traders have taking the risk for you by telling you come and invest, so and so amount, and we pay you so and so percentage monthly, and so far some of them are living up to that promise.. So stop calling it ponzi

The difference between ponzi schemes and outright scams is that with scams, the intention is to defraud and so you don't get anything ab-initio. With ponzi schemes, you keep getting paid until the input can't support the output.
There are ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes. They are different. MBA is not a pyramid scheme, it is an outright ponzi scheme. The fact that they are currently paying doesn't mean they are not running a ponzi scheme. Read on BTD forex and other Forex ponzi schemes.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Pierocash(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

The difference between ponzi schemes and outright scams is that with scams, the intention is to defraud and so you don't get anything ab-initio. With ponzi schemes, you keep getting paid until the input can't support the output.
There are ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes. They are different. MBA is not a pyramid scheme, it is an outright ponzi scheme. The fact that they are currently paying doesn't mean they are not running a ponzi scheme. Read on BTD forex and other Forex ponzi schemes.
I don't care whether MBA forex is ponzi or not, my arguments still remains that those percentage they pay is possible in real forex investment if the traders understand the business..your argument is that it is not possible,but I tell u,bro, it is more than possible to make 30% of your capital monthly in the forex market.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by saajus: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Time will tell. I pray we are all alive. This is not the first time I've been warning Nigerians. Greed is killing our people.
I trade forex myself and I understand risk management. A real institutional traders don't take stupid risk and promise return that is not realistic. I say it again, it will end in tears.

Pierocash:

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by 1milli: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Actually they didnt change the duration from 6months to 1yr,that one is still there,they only added a new duration plan which is d one of yr,...i think that is meant for those that ar tired of coming for rollovers all d time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by EASYLIFE4US: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2020
Bitcoin is the future, earn with no investment while you can now...check my signature
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Hotfreezer: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Pierocash:
I don't care whether MBA forex is ponzi or not, my arguments still remains that those percentage they pay is possible in real forex investment if the traders understand the business..your argument is that it is not possible,but I tell u,bro, it is more than possible to make 30% of your capital monthly in the forex market.

There is a difference between 30% profit in a month and 30% profit monthly. One is one off and one is continuous.
There is no forex trading firm in the world that makes 360% per annum continously. If there is any, mention the name here.
You can make 30% of your caput in a month and you can also lose 90% of your capital in 48 hours.
MBA knows the true reason why they are changing maturity period to 12 months, only gullible people believe the nonsense they are saying. There is a lot of in-house cleaning going on at MBA. Una eyes go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Hotfreezer: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2020
1milli:
Actually they didnt change the duration from 6months to 1yr,that one is still there,they only added a new duration plan which is d one of yr,...i think that is meant for those that ar tired of coming for rollovers all d time

And you believe that? Those who have 6 months contract, can they rollover for another 6 months?
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Iceyjayz: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2020
alismah01:
Why are you dealing with people that are not trust worthy, why can't u trade the financial yourself. If you are interested, I have a bot app that will be trading for you automatically and fetch you $50 and above per day. It's guaranteed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNFZfCmHdc
Fvck off! thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by bjspaceman: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
MBA trades has fired over 106 staff and still owing them including the ones they fraudulently deducted pensions from their salary they never remitted to pension managers

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Qasak(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by OBku4(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
leaderlegend:
Good evening kings and queens..
Pls I just need a straight and sincere answer ..

Even if one is an amateur in forex ,but the person is being provided with a legit $ updated signal
Can such person make about $30 daily ??

Pls I need sincere answers champs ..
Thanks

The question u should be asking yourself is, 'is the signal provider consistently profitable?'

If yes, then u know d answer.
If no, then u know d answer

Y not learn to trade for yourself and be your own signal provider?
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by OBku4(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Pierocash:

Overleveraging.
Recipe for disaster wink
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by OBku4(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Pierocash:
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by slimanyd: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pierocash:

U dey mind that olodo. There is a trader I do copy his trade for FX, The guy makes 20% profit of my capital within 3days of copying his trades. Yet some mofos go turn themselves to prophet of dooms on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
slimanyd:

U dey mind that olodo. There is a trader I do copy his trade for FX, The guy makes 20% profit of my capital within 3days of copying his trades. Yet some mofos go turn themselves to prophet of dooms on nairaland.
Pls help me to also copy his trade, ur contact pls
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by chrisblack: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Pierocash:
interested
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emmaversity(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reazest:
Nigerians are the most greedy people on Earth. Ponzi scheme businesses will keep flourishing in Nigeria. People will never stop falling victims due to their greed. Any INVESTMENT that promise u over 4% ROI in a month is a scam. U people will learn ur lesson in a hard way. More people will commit suicide by drinking Sniper between this year and next year. Invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month, Guarantee. Stay safe, Covid-19 is real.

what is the nature of your business?
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emmaversity(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Qasak:
What is your source?
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
fxjones:

Why promise what you cannot sustain, even world best forex trader Tudor Jones only made 60% per annum, Nigerian forex magician are here claiming over 500% per annum, with no proof of trading, greed will kill ignorant Nigerians, they won’t learn .

Experience is the best teacher
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pierocash:

So what is the total returns at the end of the year after calculating losses and gains
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by MrMcJay(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
bjspaceman:
MBA trades has fired over 106 staff and still owing them including the ones they fraudulently deducted pensions from their salary they never remitted to pension managers

If this is true, it is a federal offence which attracts hefty fines and long jail terms. Anyway, whether they fire or not, the scheme is not sustainable and it is just a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

The recent updates are aimed at aggressively ensuring that more money remains in the system. A classic sign of distress.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.