Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

MBA Forex Changes Maturity - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (26328 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by KfashionHubb: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2020
nobone:

Nice, same
you are both scammers
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by nobone(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
KfashionHubb:
you are both scammers
God bless you

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Masterdazhem: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrMcJay:

If this is true, it is a federal offence which attracts hefty fines and long jail terms. Anyway, whether they fire or not, the scheme is not sustainable and it is just a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

The recent updates are aimed at aggressively ensuring that more money remains in the system. A classic sign of distress.

You have a solid point here

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by ewaaleifoh: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Why can't they make the 12 months optional?
Remember what happened when MMM changed their withdrawal date? You will learn the hard way.

Note: you still get your ROI monthly for the 12months period...it was met to relief the roll over stress.
Meanwhile you still have the 6months option but you receive ROI quarterly

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Jsaviour(f): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think the change is because of the crowd. The first day I went to their Port Harcourt office, I met mad crowd that came for roll over. They need to do it on a way people can do the registration without going to the office. Whatever be the case, invest if you are a risk taker.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by SoftBillionaire: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nigerians know how to over mount pressure on any investment opportunity that works. So much that if care is not taken they collapse the system. I'm not part of MBA but I think they are trying to reduce the pressure.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Zezit: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2020
Precious101c:
If truly they have increased there maturity period that is a clear indication that it is a ponzi scheme.
That shouldn't be taken as an indication of being a ponzi scheme. Businesses formulate policies every now and then. Didn't banks recently come up with new interest rate of 1.5%? Does that make them ponzi or an indication that they are about to collapse? A good business flows with the economic tide to be able to continue to make profit, reduce overhead or work smart.
Making investment period 12 months could for example be to reduce the work load on the staff. Those that would have come to renew their investment after 6 months are saved the stress. The investors are also relieved of the stress of going to the bank for account statement. So you do that once a year instead.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Reazest: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2020
emmaversity:

what is the nature of your business?
I'm into Buying/Selling of Agric Produce. Ur Return On Investment is Guaranteed. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by OLORIPAPA: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bote3000:
I am at the MBA forex office in portharcourt right now and ive been told that the maturitn moved from 6months to 12month..i need to know if this is still safe
Bro runaway from MBA...till now I am unable to verify their means of generating profits.
Y do they need your funds if they can be making that ROI....Run far away it will end in tears

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Reazest: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
emmaversity:

what is the nature of your business?
I'm into Agric Produce business. Guarantee Return On Investment. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by xprimate(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Reazest:
I'm into Agric Produce business. Guarantee Return On Investment. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.

Ok, what's is your interest like?
I have sent you a pm.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emerson976: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
My investment (6 months duration) completed August 2020. I was out of town so I couldn't go for rollover that month, September month I was not paid my returns so I went there October to roll it over and also to get my September, MBA Forex staff told me that my September return is gone, this is a sign of inhumanity.
Then I decided to withdraw my investment capital with the mind that I'll reinvest but up till this moment they've not paid my money and its going to three weeks now. I fear MBA forex.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by vicuto(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
I Just received my ROI this morning. MBA is the Best and 100%Trusted.
Am a living Testimony. I have been with them for over 6months now. Pls join if you are yet to.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Reazest: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
xprimate:

Ok, what's is your interest like?
I have sent you a pm.
3% monthly. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by ifeanyija(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2020
emerson976:
My investment (6 months duration) completed August 2020. I was out of town so I couldn't go for rollover that month, September month I was not paid my returns so I went there October to roll it over and also to get my September, MBA Forex staff told me that my September return is gone, this is a sign of inhumanity.
Then I decided to withdraw my investment capital with the mind that I'll reinvest but up till this moment they've not paid my money and its going to three weeks now. I fear MBA forex.

fear what? they have been paying u for 6 months u didnt complain

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Androidking: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
emerson976:

May be u didn't ask questions well to verify things .

After 6 months they stop paying you .

U have two options take your money or renew your contract so they won't pay you September because u no longer have legitimate contract with them, so take your money and go in peace or reinvest it's just simple

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Androidking:

May be u didn't ask questions well to verify things .

After 6 months they stop paying you .

U have two options take your money or renew your contract so they won't pay you September because u no longer have legitimate contract with them, so take your money and go in peace or reinvest it's just simple
He wants to take his money and go in peace but they haven't been able to give him his money for over 3 weeks now.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Androidking: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
He wants to take his money and go in peace but they haven't been able to give him his money for over 3 weeks now.

They always tell u to information them a month before the time , and that month they won't pay , you , he just need to be in touch with his account officer, ...sometimes ship happens but I believe he will.sort it out

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Buchexjames: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2020
I'm yet to receive my 4th month pay..I've tried their customer care but not going through. I registered in Port and currently in Kano. I was thinking of rolling over but not with this delays. It's already 4 days past my pay day..
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Androidking: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Buchexjames:
I'm yet to receive my 4th month pay..I've tried their customer care but not going through. I registered in Port and currently in Kano. I was thinking of rolling over but not with this delays. It's already 4 days past my pay day..

Bank no d work for the past 6 days since curfew begin , I guess that is why , but bank started opening today, so I guess it will normalize and I hear say PH population too much for this MBA
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by sweet16s: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
People don't really understand that the system is not sustainable. Run Run Run if you can. Invest your money in what you can see.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Dulfinc: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Naija people. Most argue without verifications...I know someone who has been dealing with MBA for the past 2 years...
It would have been nice if people do try to get their facts and get it right before coming to the public to say things.
Anyways...I think MBA is real...FX market is very volatile. and the more you have to trade, the better for you...so its not a big deal.
Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by legacystore: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chai MBa fx thread locked on nairaland

Is this the end for mba fx

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by damosade(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
They can only stop nairaland tread not our main MBA

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by BadAdviser: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
legacystore:
Chai MBa fx thread locked on nairaland

Is this the end for mba fx
Yes it's

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Healthquest: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
THEY ARE THIEF AND NO MORE PAYING.
MBA FOREX BECOME SCAM. HENCEFORTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Macelliot(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dominique
Mukina2

Why removing all Mba threads.
Mba investors needs a thread to keep themselves updated, biko.
Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by damosade(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Healthquest:
THEY ARE THIEF AND NO MORE PAYING.
MBA FOREX BECOME SCAM. HENCEFORTH

Who told you that?

U better come and invest and break even in your life.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by DrAkpa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
MBA for life

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by BadAdviser: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Macelliot:
Dominique
Mukina2

Why removing all Mba threads.
Mba investors needs a thread to keep themselves updated, biko.
Shut up fraudster

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by meshzhi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
DrAkpa:

MBA for life
We move...

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.