Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

MBA Forex Changes Maturity - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (26307 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by BTCog: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Precious101c:
If truly they have increased there maturity period that is a clear indication that it is a ponzi scheme.
Please how is it a ponzi scheme when I make 90% of my investment in 6 months, 180% in 1 yr and yet the capital is still mine. Please explain more to me. In 7 months I get back all my investment and yet the ROI os still coming.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by DrAkpa(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2020
BTCog:
Please how is it a ponzi scheme when I make 90% of my investment in 6 months, 180% in 1 yr and yet the capital is still mine. Please explain more to me. In 7 months I get back all my investment and yet the ROI os still coming.

It will save you a lot of stress if u ignore miscreants like that. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by BadAdviser: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2020
DrAkpa:

It will save you a lot of stress if u ignore miscreants like that. Cheers
Look at this fake doctor keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by emmanuelgon: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2020
BadAdviser:

Nuisance

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by RedScorpion(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2020
BadAdviser:

Shut up

You are not a real man. Real men are not involved in useless cults.

Vikings can never help your life but would cut it short.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by DrAkpa(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Another milestone achieved.
God bless Maxwell, God bless mba

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Pietr0: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up

You are not a real man. Real men are not involved in useless cults.

Vikings can never help your life but would cut it short.
Una don bring ur wahala here again cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by Pietr0: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
DrAkpa:

Another milestone achieved.
God bless Maxwell, God bless mba
Bia this na last year na...pls rest..na una make them close that other thread..you, scopion and that badadviser

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by RedScorpion(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Pietr0:

Bia this na last year na...pls rest..na una make them close that other thread..you, scopion and that badadviser

It is better they close every MBA thread on Nairaland rather than for it to become a platform for disinformation and misinformation.

It is better they close it down. Including this one.

if the naysayers would turn this place to their playground where they lie about MBA, then I would resort to Gorilla warfare.

When about 50 naysayers took over the former thread and were saying all sorts of lies about MBA daily, what did you do ?

Their lies and disinformation does not bode well for your Investment Incase you have forgotten.

No matter how Strong a company is, when disinformation and misinformation is flying around on the Internet, it can bring the company to her knees.

Let naysayers start saying all manner of lies about First bank and see if people would not start transferring their money to other banks even without contacting First bank to verify the Information.

Since we are reporting the evil deeds of the naysayers and the moderators refuse to ban them, it is better they close down every MBA thread on Nairaland.

Genuine And Authentic Information about MBA should be sourced from their office, email address and official social media platforms.

I would never fold my hands and watch useless criminals and envious Bastards turn MBA Threads on Nairaland to a center for disinformation and misinformation........

that can never happen.

The Scorpion Queen has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by BadAdviser: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2020
RedScorpion:

It is better they close every MBA thread on Nairaland rather than for it to become a platform for disinformation and misinformation.

It is better they close it down. Including this one.

if the naysayers would turn this place to their playground where they lie about MBA, then I would resort to Gorilla warfare.

When about 50 naysayers took over the former thread and were saying all sorts of lies about MBA daily, what did you do ?

Their lies and disinformation does not bode well for your Investment Incase you have forgotten.

No matter how Strong a company is, when disinformation and misinformation is flying around on the Internet, it can bring the company to her knees.

Let naysayers start saying all manner of lies about First bank and see if people would not start transferring their money to other banks even without contacting First bank to verify the Information.

Since we are reporting the evil deeds of the naysayers and the moderators refuse to ban them, it is better they close down every MBA thread on Nairaland.

Genuine And Authentic Information about MBA should be sourced from their office, email address and official social media platforms.

I would never fold my hands and watch useless criminals and envious Bastards turn MBA Threads on Nairaland to a center for disinformation and misinformation........

that can never happen.

The Scorpion Queen has spoken.

E pain am o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Changes Maturity by RedScorpion(f): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
BadAdviser:

E pain am o cheesy

What is it that would pain me ?

The activities of a criminal like you ?

You better go and buy sense because I am not done with you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.