Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps (928 Views)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Obzerfapex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was going through Facebook and saw this what do you have to say??

Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
This matter hard
Let's wait for the elders cool
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by happybee: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
What if she didn't tell you?
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Obzerfapex(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
happybee:
What if she didn't tell you?
so you will forgive her??
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by happybee: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obzerfapex:
Will you send her pack in or kill her then..?
undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by happybee: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obzerfapex:
Will you send her packing or kill her then..?
undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by romunu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
She try, but I won’t agree,I go let her go,cos from where am from it’s taboo.cos if I allow her to stay something drastic might happen to me or the kids,so for me it’s a NO,my opinion sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Vyzz: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

Kids choke for nairaland
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Ikeast(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
OmO na quick-notice o......
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by lightangel65i(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
I would forgive her, although she cheated she was loyal. I will tell her not to do it again but i wont be angry even by a bit
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
op those are probably females posing as males cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Educonomist: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
romunu:
She try, but I won’t agree,I go let her go,cos from where am from it’s taboo.cos if I allow her to stay something drastic might happen to me or the kids,so for me it’s a NO,my opinion sha ooo.

Are u from Esan in Edo State
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by specialbobby(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
This mater pass matayas oo

I go vex ooo
But I prefer to die as a poor man than to share my wife
Na my own life be that
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by romunu(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
urhobo

Are u from Esan in Edo State[/quote]
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
the question should be if she didn't tell you and you later find out,
let be honest we know say Las Las we go forgive her since her sin is for the money and to make the family comfortable.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Hussein01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
who would sleep with a woman one-time and pay 10m unless he wanted to use her for ritual. the situation would persist and the husband wouldn't aware
that 9m given to the husband is a shut up fee when the whoring continues in full-time.

It is a no for me
Re: What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps by Drsnives(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's better she didn't tell me. Where I come from it's prohibited, if I should mistakenly eat the meal she prepared after that act and am aware is one ticket to the grave

(1) (Reply)

Woman Twerks On Top Of Half-opened Coffin As Funeral Takes Strange Turn (video) / Guys, What Kind Of Relationship Do You Prefer? Girls Listen / Guys Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.