Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (10518 Views)

Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2020
This simps are ruining are our society, the redpill is working but the rate of simp men in the society is still 90%.we need to do something, our society is falling apart. Where is the pride and dignity of the men folks?

A guy doing a public proposal to marry a girl and even publicly begging her to accept his proposal. Men have lost it, the F gender folks are now so entiletled because the knows simps are everywhere.

One just posted this morning about what to do about his double dating girlfriend, I felt like smatching my phone on the floor then I remember its a 50k phone. Men has lost control, the f gender has taken over. We now do the complain while the do the control. In that same thread one useless guy told him to just stick around and enjoy the punna, WTF!!! Is this how low the men folks have been reduce to?

How can a man spend his time schooling and hustling and after he succeded and meet a girl will now tell the girl “Am lucky to find a girl like you", what nonsense, she suppose to be lucky to find and not the other way round. I see men hustling and sweating just to bring the spoils of war of their hustle at the feet of a woman. A man will succeed and abandon his parents and siblings but all his hustling is going to a bitch. What is happening?

A girl will post on social media and the simp cartel will give her 1000 comment and like within 5 minute with comments like you are pretty, bla bla bla even flooding their inbox with useless messages. Where have the pride and dignity of men gone to? What happened to the dignity of manhood? What is happening?

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Unfortunately, thee will always be simps... We all can't be red pill.. Maga must dey

22 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Unfortunately, thee will always be simos... We all can't be red pill.. Maga must dey
Apart from redpill, cant this men atleast just have common sense and uphold some pride and dignity?

20 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
OP this thing has gotten out of hand thank you think, You see most of those Male Kids born between 1995 to early 2000s are almost useless generation. If you open their brain, Na only how to pursue and Spend for Girls full there. Mind you, We have very Useless Married Men born between 60's & 80's In abundance as well, They are mostly the ones doing the Chasing and Spoiling those Brats and Less I forget about the Idiots who completely destroyed their life and changed their orientation for bad.....Yahoo Yahoo Idiots. Oh boy those Idiots did Damages to Nigerian Females no be small.......I perfectly know what Is currently going In this Shiiithole Society. I can't beg anybody or chase you or entice you with my money for relationship.. I'do rather give It up.....

48 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
what's wrong in treating others the way you want to be treated? truely parents have failed in their duties. anybody that mentions redpill should be arrested cos they're indirectly supporting rape
SHM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Elmojiid(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2020
e ño start for our time and woñt eñd iñ our time...no be today

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by bukatyne(f): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
chiommy123:
what's wrong in treating others the way you want to be treated? truely parents have failed in their duties. anybody that mentions redpill should be arrested cos they're indirectly supporting rape
SHM

How does redpill indirectly support rape?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by BlueAir: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
angry We know ur type.'my husband and I'm.
'your family can't stay forever'
chiommy123:
SHM

6 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by babyfaceafrica: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:

Apart from redpill, cant this men atleast just have common sense and uphold some pride and dignity?
. Hahahaha.. With the hope of hitting that pot... Some men can never get sense.. Bobi and yansh don take over

5 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2020
chiommy123:
SHM

grin Mumu grin Get away from here and go and attend to your useless SIMPS Idiot.....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2020
What is your point exactly ?
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by bukatyne(f): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:
This simps are ruining are our society, the redpill is working but the rate of simp men in the society is still 90%.we need to do something, our society is falling apart. Where is the pride and dignity of the men folks?

A guy doing a public proposal to marry a girl and even publicly begging her to accept his proposal. Men have lost it, the F gender folks are now so entiletled because the knows simps are everywhere.

One just posted this morning about what to do about his double dating girlfriend, I felt like smatching my phone on the floor then I remember its a 50k phone. Men has lost control, the f gender has taken over. We now do the complain while the do the control. In that same thread one useless guy told him to just stick around and enjoy the punna, WTF!!! Is this how low the men folks have been reduce to?

How can a man spend his time schooling and hustling and after he succeded and meet a girl will now tell the girl “Am lucky to find a girl like you", what nonsense, she suppose to be lucky to find and not the other way round. I see men hustling and sweating just to bring the spoils of war of their hustle at the feet of a woman. A man will succeed and abandon his parents and siblings but all his hustling is going to a bitch. What is happening?

A girl will post on social media and the simp cartel will give her 1000 comment and like within 5 minute with comments like you are pretty, bla bla bla even flooding their inbox with useless messages. Where have the pride and dignity of men gone to? What happened to the dignity of manhood? What is happening?

Men have ALWAYS hustled to bring the spoils of war to the women's feet while the women hustled to turn the spoils of war into beautiful and refined output:

Your concern should be getting resourceful women again and parents teaching their kids to place a premium on themselves aka having healthy self esteem.

Also don't confuse someone's campaigning tactics (wooing/courtship) to how their tenure/regime (relationships/marriage) really is.

While Nigerian men can grovel during election, they bid their time till their tenure starts and show their true colors: not usually pretty.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry bro. Can't do anything about Simps.

On the flip side, we should be happy when girls use and dump them because that's the payback for being a simp.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Westernlove: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Even the older reasonable ladies knew this stuff has gotten out of hand and It wasn't worst like this during their own time. These days You can't even say Hi to an average naija girl, She'll just start to feel like a demi-god because there are lots of unanswered messages In her Inbox and It won't stop coming In, A lot of Male beings have lost It honestly, Men has no dignity again....

43 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Justbehave(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
These simps are shameless and disgusting set of guys.I can't deal,biko.

7 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
I hardly chase girls
And if I do then you are fat big or chubby my spec grin
And during this process if I get to know that you are forming I lock up easily niggga will just gbójù after all there are more than a million fishes in the sea✌️ cool

And OP it's mostly the young guys

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Lol harsh as it might be.. you get point sha

16 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I hardly chase girls
And if I do then you are fat big or chubby my spec grin
And during this process if I get to know that you are forming I lock up easily niggga will just gbójù after all there are more than a million fishes in the sea✌️ cool

And OP it's mostly the young guys püssy ass niggas
You will hardly see someone mature doing that although there are some that don't have....you know it but the real niggas you will hardly see them doing that shi

Fixed.. Being a young guy doesn't necessarily mean one ain't really matured enough to differentiate what seems right to what's obviously wrong, just term them "pussy ass niggas/woman wrapper" in general..

6 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by musa234(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2020
OP you made valid points really .Most guys have made women feel entitled. Now these girls act as if they are doing you a favor by dating you. It's really funny because you are the one who should be doing them a favor by dating them because they are mostly liabilities and have absolutely nothing to offer than a slippery hole in between their thighs.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
It's easy man. Let the simps keep helping the F gender economy, Let the Alphas reap it.

It's just the cycle, nothing can savage that

Dra.. was here

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by delectablegyal(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
you can not eradicate simps. we need simps in our society. even ubunja would want his female daughter to marry a simp. being a simp is a good thing for the female folkssmiley.

16 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by stanliwise(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Kenplay:

Young men should be thought how to understand self value irrespective of who they are socializing with. I don’t see any reason why a guy will lower his value for girl in the hope she will be pleased. Everyone should have mutual respect. Attraction should never be a reason for stupidity.

12 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by GeneralPula: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Star player no go shine if otu no Dey.. lipsrsealed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by zexy2030(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Men have ALWAYS hustled to bring the spoils of war to the women's feet while the women hustled to turn the spoils of war into beautiful and refined output:

Your concern should be getting resourceful women again and parents teaching their kids to place a premium on themselves aka having healthy self esteem.

Also don't confuse someone's campaigning tactics (wooing/courtship) to how their tenure/regime (relationships/marriage) really is.

While Nigerian men can grovel during election, they bid their time till their tenure starts and show their true colors: not usually pretty.

We are all products of convincing beliefs and statements. No one is an island of behaviours. Our behaviours are either by imitation or by experience. Behaviours are learned.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Baloranking(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2020
grin simps destroying the images of men since 18B.C

22 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by MRosario(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
GeneralPula:
Star player no go shine if otu no Dey.. lipsrsealed

You understand the system perfectly. We need simps, if not all men will be equal and nobody will stand out.

"If otu no dey your team, star player no go fit shine" perfect!!

24 Likes

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by temblor1(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Show them how to use hoes without ending up the blisters cool
Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Freelane33(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
The last time I checked I don’t see any simps in this universe all I believe is that people are just living the best they can . You can’t force your way of life on other negro or bitch . Just live your life the way you wanna no offense so that you won’t regret not doing things you wanna do because people will say why did you do it . Live your life to your best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by GeneralPula: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
MRosario:

You understand the system perfectly. We need simps, if not all men will be equal and nobody will stand out.

"If otu no dey your team, star player no go fit shine" perfect!!

I’m telling you bro. Even a man loves it when a fellow man is weak and can be easily manipulated.

We all want that lol.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Freelane33:
The last time I checked I don’t see any simps in this universe all I believe is that people are just living the best they can . You can’t force your way of life on other negro or bitch . Just live your life the way you wanna no offense so that you won’t regret not doing things you wanna do because people will say why did you do it . Live your life to your best
Stop supporting nonsense dick head.. May be we should also leave arm robbers and rapist alone because that is how they also decide to leave their lives. Being a simp is a crime too.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by Freelane33(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Lol it’s okay ... but if there is no simps how will the sharp girls and guys eat ? Do you even know the meaning of the word simps ? It’s not pointing to one gender : simps means a silly or foolish person.it can either be a man or woman ? If there are no maggots how will fish feed and if there is populace how will the government generate money ? So for every life to be up to what it is you must have a simps directly or indirectly . During schools day when kids lie to parents about book prices. Parents pay . The simphood comes in directly or indirectly . Let’s people leave their life and face whatever the consequence it’s for them to face . Ain’t supporting no simps , simphood , redpill, redpillers and mysognist . Live my life how I structured it and how God want it to be because you can’t cheat nature
Meeyankee:

Stop supporting nonsense dick head.. May be we should also leave arm robbers and rapist alone because that is how they also decide to leave their lives. Being a simp is a crime too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? by FROGMAN101(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

You killed it with this reply. Bless!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.