Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kpekus Sweetening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kpekus Sweetening (1690 Views)

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! / But It Was Only Once I Did It , How Come My Thing Is Still Sweetening Me?? / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

Kpekus Sweetening by Divinenwa: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
A lot of people are asking me about this post on WhatsApp. Here it is Tell your neighbor to tell others Kpekus sweetening To make your toto sweet, slippery and healthy. Buy original honey , mix it with a very hot water, every night, or few hours before knacking, let it not be too watery. Shake well, drink a spoonful before you sleep. Do it consecutively, for a week. Your husband will notice a different feel to your toto. You can be doing this monthly, depending on how often you knack. Thank me later
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by donifecent(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
copied from Angela Nwosu page on Facebook..

instead of you to reference the person that brought the idea, you just claim as if its your idea.

Re: Kpekus Sweetening by lightangel65i(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Divinenwa:
A lot of people are asking me about this post on WhatsApp. Here it is Tell your neighbor to tell others Kpekus sweetening To make your toto sweet, slippery and healthy. Buy original honey , mix it with a very hot water, every night, or few hours before knacking, let it not be too watery. Shake well, drink a spoonful before you sleep. Do it consecutively, for a week. Your husband will notice a different feel to your toto. You can be doing this monthly, depending on how often you knack. Thank me later

I wonder how honey would thigthen toto, i know the procedure is helpful in keeping it clean i just can't understand the sweetening part
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by konkonbilo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

I wonder how honey would thigthen toto, i know the procedure is helpful in keeping it clean i just can't understand the sweetening part
honey is sweet na, so the tootoo must sweet like honey cheesy
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by Divinenwa: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

If your are married try and see with your wife
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by Edyice: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
How about preek sweetening? grin
Re: Kpekus Sweetening by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
God it's time, blow the trumpet ☹️

Story: Hustle, Love And S£x … (18+) / FFK Will Lose His House And Loots To Precious Chikwendu By Nigerian Law / Which Food Makes Your Bum Bigger Naturally?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9