Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (102723 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Dagger111:

U mean egg farm where they produce 1 create of eggs per day
ok

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by raphy(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
tht real niggah have said it all .just buy a car and swim with her in her pool no matter who is swimming with him before,who will swim after you..wear ur swimming cloth and swim..

no wonder some girls always spread legs when am talking to them even I i knw get cay yet them de honey. and itching to be suck and fhucked
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:
I like honest people though, speaking her truth unapologetically. Some girls that want to come and yab her here will not say how their legs spread fast after seeing television, dstv and sound system. If he now makes indomie with two eggs it is finished
You are mouthed

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You are mouthed
Lol. Im just stating facts. Alot of people are covering worst things but will want to come and use her and shine. Even some guys like seeing rich women with cars. If they see a rich woman that is young and single they will fall in love viam

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Obedinho130: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Babara1994:

My own is Gala and Lacasera
Mek i give you some grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Ogawiilly001: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
its well
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them
That is why i keep on saying to my real niggarrrz don't start doing love and relationships with this vagina people..they are not loyal...
Just manage to buy a ride (car) and watch how you bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Immediately you buy that car
Then see them as swimming pool
Just go in and swim your own

don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
just swim your own sharpely and move on.
Real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.
Did your dad teach you this? Little wonder you type like one who wasn’t raised by a woman.

Your mom was banged like a cum dumpster and dumped too.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:
I like honest people though, speaking her truth unapologetically. Some girls that want to come and yab her here will not say how their legs spread fast after seeing television, dstv and sound system. If he now makes indomie with two eggs it is finished
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Pick me! Pick me!
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Babara1994(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Obedinho130:

Mek i give you some grin
Yes please
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:

My house rent can afford egg farm so try again
grin grin grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Starlight10 post=92730563][/quote] I apologize. This mention wasn’t meant for you. Hilarious meme by the way! grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Starlight10 post=92730563]I apologize. This mention wasn’t meant for you. Hilarious meme by the way! grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Fucsheetup post=92730675][/quote] ok dear, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Geo4646: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Spreading machine
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by tunjilomo(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:

Crazy comment. You are right, I can't argue with that.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2020
tunjilomo:

Crazy comment. You are right, I can't argue with that.
if the society does not demonize people for saying their truth we wont have 2 faced people and pretenders in loads. We all fall into the wrong hands when we all pretend. Im sure a guy that likes a person like that will find her and they will both be happy.

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by humilitypays(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by tunjilomo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:
if the society does not demonize people for saying their truth we wont have 2 faced people and pretenders in loads. We all fall into the wrong hands when we all pretend. Im sure a guy that likes a person like that will find her and they will both be happy.

True.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Alaganature(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Some girls on this platform go Still insult her Ooo and them self dey do the same thing Ooo just hold a car key you go bleep them like mad

Nord VPN
Express VPN
IP Vanish VPN

Call 08026333379
for sure VPN
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abeg where I fit see Lamborghini, Ferrari, Koenigsegg keys buy even d key holders.he don Tay wey i shoot my 10' Machine gun. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by decency12(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Well I really like her sincerity

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them
That is why i keep on saying to my real niggarrrz don't start doing love and relationships with this vagina people..they are not loyal...
Just manage to buy a ride (car) and watch how you bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

Not all girls/ladies are the same abeg.
Btw all I see here is Fuckkk Fuckkk and swimming.
Plus no be all guys go reason like you, humans generally don't think and act alike, not even twins, so stop generalizing.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by EMMY76: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
sanyablaze:
A lady on social media has revealed how sexually aroused she becomes upon sighting a rich guy with a car.

According to the lady via her video below, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying as she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goa4eCubPM

When a girl doesn't have sense her private part suffers.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by toye440: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Collosal:
Even if u no get money just manage get car,
omo na u go bang tire

So even if i borrow the car she go give me the password just like that, chai stupid girl.
Some Nigerian girls just too dey dumb walahi, the only thing they have to offer is summed up in the acronym BSc.
B beauty
S sex
c i can COOK.
They basically have nothing to offer. They are too materialistic with an unmatched and insatiable appetite for luxury things beyond them.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Numero9: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Riscawendy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
My dear you don't need a man, you just need car keys.

I sell faceshield for adult and children children call 08038958723
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by earnit1: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Marathon race na train go run this one no be me
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Flexherbal(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Una go buy car and flexherbal dig the rabbit hole
My brother, I did not see this post on time.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by viviangist: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2020
sanyablaze:
A lady on social media has revealed how sexually aroused she becomes upon sighting a rich guy with a car.

According to the lady via her CHURCH video below, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying as she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goa4eCubPM
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by okeyfrank: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2020
The's being real and outspoken, and she's appreciated for that.

This is truly the latent mindset of most of our ladies in Nigeria today.

Unfortunately, the ladies do not say it, but act it everyday.

Dress well as a guy, drive out with a clean exotic car and test the streets or every corner of our society; every 9 in 10 ladies out there will be ready to follow you and sleep with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.