Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (102809 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by MasterDreamz: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by larryeffizy1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
That is to say you're useless ñ shameless Lady....
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by shiki(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by NobleKing001(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
we get different types of woman in this world ooo
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Coder2Client(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
That stinking mouth
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Razzman1: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin You mean any car key grin
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by toffyz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
inside life
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by AreaFada2: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spread like butter jare.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by KingRabota: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Future Mother
Future Prostitute Producer

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Openbusiness4: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
mumumugu:
Whenever she finally owns a car, she will be healed
she will not be healed because she will start spreading her legs for any man that has truck or trailer keys. They are bigger than car na grin

5 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Elineska: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Say no More.

We know already
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olosi
Asewo
Odoko
Olobo adìẹ

2 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by sp2002(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
You be sagamu girl?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by fefenoble88: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
This one nor be armed robbers motor at all,na army robbers motor be dis.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
sad Gbanjo lo gbe de.Fatimoh cheesy tongue shocked sad
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Missyajoke(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
sanyablaze:
A lady on social media has revealed how sexually aroused she becomes upon sighting a rich guy with a car.

According to the lady via her video below, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying as she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goa4eCubPM

Nawa ohh ehhn if they use this one for ritual the mother will start crying ehhn
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by snoopanddre(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stinking poverty mentality of a cheap wh*re

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
They the kind that say men are wicked
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
And there is one guy somewhere that wants this one so bad, blaming God for lack of luck and oblivion of the fact that he should just dangle some keys.

5 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Turningmoon:
Nonsense

I'm sure she never dreamt of having her own money and buy one or more for herself. Only waiting for a man who has a car. Goodluck on your search.

Can you imagine! Poverty mentality. undecided
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by stasius: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
By the time she sees a guy with a jet her hips will dislocate.

11 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tufiakwa
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
I cannot come and can. grin grin grin

"Jesus wept" Shortest sentence in the bible.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by BenDrickz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na ur kitten go hear am..
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by stanliwise(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
I guess she is joking or she was saying something else
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
sanyablaze:
A lady on social media has revealed how sexually aroused she becomes upon sighting a rich guy with a car.

According to the lady via her video below, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying as she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goa4eCubPM

we have to call sanitation inspector to inspect the state of the disaster called her sometin

one can only imagine the state the poor thing is in

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na her legs go put her for trouble
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Bigbishung(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
DICKstractor:
Your leg dey spread pass rumor about Manchester united and Sancho transfer
wetin u dey talk
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by seguno2: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight10:
I like honest people though, speaking her truth unapologetically. Some girls that want to come and yab her here will not say how their legs spread fast after seeing television, dstv and sound system. If he now makes indomie with two eggs it is finished

A black woman with pusssy like her, has just worked her way to being nominated the running mate to the probable next president of the US.
Do you know what that means

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.