Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor (41382 Views)

LASG Cleanup Rail/BRT Corridor On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by anonimi: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kissiemu:
Molue is not the most preferred mode of transportation in Lagos.

The light rail would have been the most preferred if delivered in June 2013 that Fashola promised since Buhari cancelled the metro Jakande was buidling in 1984.
Barawo Bubu has been bad news since forever.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Kissiemu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
anonimi:

The light rail would have been the most preferred if delivered in June 2013 that Fashola promised since Buhari cancelled the metro Jakande was buidling in 1984.
Barawo Bubu has been bad news since forever.
No vex
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by miky(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Greatest state in Nigeria!!!

If all states could be like Lagos, Nigeria would be great!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Prokaryote: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ambode project u delayed and yet try taken glory. Try and work on the light up project from Ambode,our roads are dam dark at night.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by zangodangolo: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sanwo-olu is taking the glory of 500 BRT buses bought by Ambode before they denied him second term and the BRT spots Ambode built.This world sef. Some people may think its Sanwo-olu that did the project,please its not.Credit is to Ambode for those that dont know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by wellmax(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rgade:
Will it stop molue from being the most prefered mode of transportation in Lagos. angry

You stay in the hut in your village and tell us molue is the preferred mode of transport. how many molue are even on Lagos roads now. Nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by dheilaw1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Totally uncalled for.
but it is called for when they insult our Yoruba forefathers right?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rgade:
Will it stop molue from being the most prefered mode of transportation in Lagos. angry

Stop typing nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Unrated900(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ogun state has been lacking behind since years back

No good roads all has turned to pits

Unreal governor

Sango hell

Atan hell

Ijoko hell

Crossing hell

Itele hell

All roads hell

Only Abeokuta is their own abule Egba

Spits
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by surgical: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
dheilaw1:
Lagos is doing well, Tinubu is using men for the development of Lagos. Those terrorists from the potopoto republic should go and die
what is your problem, the hausas that are,killing and oppressing you in your domain,even the police men from their side always side with them against you people in your domain
You guys have never I mean ever raise your voice or offer little displeasure,it is Igbos that have not offended you in any way you always attack , that to me is cowardice
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Sonoyom(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
myboy2111:

You are wrong...there is BRT Lane and roads constructed and upgraded from Oshodi to Abule Egba. Stop spewing rubbish from the point of ignorance
Mr sabinus, he commissioned a BRT corridor or bus stop we are clapping for him already. Are you happy now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by oluwoleife: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Great development!
Kudos to Ambode.

E remain Okearo Aro/Matogun BRT corridor.

What u should note is sometimes they acknowledge their predecessors' developments but what do u do when they sometimes allow their political war override their recognition towards their ideas?

In a nutshell, what if they invited him and he refused to honour the invitation?

No be me dey talk.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by IchbinAB: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2020
You see people working for their dear states. While Supreme Court Governor of Imo State is busy doing nothing.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Favored4gud: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Great development!
Kudos to Ambode.

spot on! But is Okearo/Matogun not under Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by idealogical: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Ambode's project

Lagos state project.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by chrisblack: 3:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Great development!
Kudos to Ambode.

good one. Thanks for acknowledging Ambode the best after jakande and probably fashola
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by chrisblack: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Oracleforce:
Number one project that Sanwoolu has ever commission after almost 2 years in office
happened to be Ambode's legacy project
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by chrisblack: 3:21am On Aug 12, 2020
adelaja70:

BUT why do always think like someone whose brain has been sold.. SO because Ambode started it SanwoOlu should demolish it? � Na wa oh
nope he was suppose to acknowledge Ambode but did not. We all know Ambode would have completed it long ago. It was 90% completed,not until the gang up against him.even the buses you see were purchased by ambode which is part of the useless probe issues he is having. Sanwo only poured the second layer of asphalt and completed the final aluboard covering of the bus terminals
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by chrisblack: 3:26am On Aug 12, 2020
tot:

Government is about CONTINUITY.

We need to change this mindset of it's A or B's project. That is the mentality that resulted in Ambode abandoning the Lagos metro, which would have greatly benefited the state if completed.
Ambode did not abandoned the metro rail as many of you claimed.please google is there for your enlightenment.He was simply against the pressure put on him to collect a new tranche of loan despite believing the one collected ought to have finished the job.he knew that what he was being forced to collect would still not be enough due to the way it was structured to serviced the interest. Of certain forces.it a wrong assertion being peddled.please Ambode his not as bad as being bandied by those forces. I tell you all majority of projects sanwo would openly lay claim to would be Ambode's.
Hopefully our next Governor Muri okunola would perform better. Anyway there is still time for Uber governor to make an impact
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by cardoctor(m): 3:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Good job
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by bewla(m): 4:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Great development!
Kudos to Ambode.

U are just to them crazy funny u open my teeth

three kudus to u

the funniest guy today

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by natznext(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2020
RuddyFusion:

What's this one saying ?....Ambode did it and did many other things in Lagos transportation sector which everyone can see...

Lagos Master plan or not , if he didn't do those it will remain a master plan..

It's good Sanwolu is seeing to the completion of the projects but he should also.implement other things in the Lagos master plan as you have said let's remember him for it...

Chill man, drink water, not everyone is out here to attack you.

Like I said earlier, Ambode started those projects, I know you want us to patt his back for doing his Job, and that's fine, in a society where he could have easily embezzled ALL the money (instead of inflating project cost) without much of a repercussion

But let me ask you something, If you live in Lagos, How many of the projects he started was He able to complete before leaving, and how many of those project directly impacted the life of the masses positively, apart from the LRU?

But since you're used to being deprived of your basic rights and see anything these guys do as a favour you've lost your objectivity.

Ambode Halted Lagos development for 4 years, I mean it's bad enough that we have to move by their standard of development, with over inflated cost of projects, yet Ambode still had to come and scatter that.

Have you been to Mile2/Badagry express way? Have you seen what people that live on that route have to suffer daily while commuting? Just bec of One mans Ego, a road project that was well on it's way to change these peoples life forever, Ambode abandoned it. Their right!
at some point the whole of Lagos was under construction, dirty and in total chaos!

and if Ambode didn't leave so many Uncompleted projects his and his predecessors, Sanwolu would not have to keep running up and down completing abandoned projects.

Bottom line, they are all thieves, but since we're not ready to challenge them yet, Let no man come and truncate the level of development they've decided to release to the masses!.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by PHAYOL81: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2020
zangodangolo:
Sanwo-olu is taking the glory of 500 BRT buses bought by Ambode before they denied him second term and the BRT spots Ambode built.This world sef. Some people may think its Sanwo-olu that did the project,please its not.Credit is to Ambode for those that dont know.

Frezhkid10:
..Gbam..he need not take glory for work he did not do..Ambrose started and finished this project before he left office..Ex governor Ambrose should be the one commissioning it and not sanwo olu

Like Ambode should not have taken glory of commissioning Fashola's projects. Like you'd have been happy if he'd left the project to rot away in the guise of doing his own project. Was the Rome, the London, the New York you glorified today built that way? Or did they tell you those states were the handwork of a governor or mayor? Continuity makes good governance. Lagos remained the best state and the most developed city in Nigeria today because each of its governors had been facing and completing numerous developmental projects to better the livelihood of the obviously massive population irrespective of who started it. By the way, Sanwo Olu had some projects he's started too. There's a road (to link the axis the propose fourth mainland bridge is to be constructed) ongoing in Lekki now. There are a couple of them started too in Badagry. NOW, HE'S PROCURRED ADDITIONAL 500 BUSES FOR BRT. He provided LASG ferry for waterways with accompanying safety equipments. He built low-cost houses in Badagry. He's began to revive Agro committment of the state with the animal husbandary project in Badagry. These are just few. You'll never see them because you would rather turn a blind eye to them.
natznext:

Truly Ambode started it but Ambode isn't the brain behind it, it's all part of the Lagos master plan, every Govt Since Tinubu comes do their part and hands over to the next, The mistake Ambode made was to Abandon and turn over what everyone before him had done and started new ones, He cancelled Lawma, Cancelled KAI, Abandoned the Metro rail, Abandoned the Badagry express way that was very very key for all the people living in that axis to come and Start working around Oshodi where the infrastructures were still Manageable, He even wanted to start building the 4th mainland bridge...
Thank you for this. To think the Fashola's projects Ambode abandoned, the dirts he left collecting about, the potholes et all were the shortcomings these God-forsaken people who'd been shouting its Ambode's project always/would still point at when abusing Lagos, you get baffled by this double standard. I remember them calling out the government over the lightrail project and the mile2 axis and yet they are still the same people here who are sad that the new governor is completing those uncompleted projects; especially the abandoned. Thank God, they ain't gonn matter much when the election comes. We put out our candidate and extend the friendly hand to the right corners to put our man in power. They can wail or even die if they like, it ain't gonn change nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Chiiamaka: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=92708459]Great development!
Kudos to Ambode.

Till thy kingdom come grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
wellmax:

You stay in the hut in your village and tell us molue is the preferred mode of transport. how many molue are even on Lagos roads now. Nonsense.
Village hut indeed. I'm sure you stay in one of those nauseating floating slums in Lag grin
Village over slum anytime any day bro grin
No smells,no diseases,no heat,no pollution,no agberos grin
Come experience the village life yoo cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by dheilaw1(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
surgical:
what is your problem, the hausas that are,killing and oppressing you in your domain,even the police men from their side always side with them against you people in your domain
You guys have never I mean ever raise your voice or offer little displeasure,it is Igbos that have not offended you in any way you always attack , that to me is cowardice
but it's not cowardice to leave Ikpeazu that has traded your destiny in ipob land for kerosene and cooked eba, and insult Tinubu of Lagos and the entire Yoruba race . Hypocrisy won't let you people move forward in your potopoto republic. I repeat, Tinubu is using men to develop Lagos, let ipob terrorists go jump into the lagoon
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by surgical: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
dheilaw1:
but it's not cowardice to leave Ikpeazu that has traded your destiny in ipob land for kerosene and cooked eba, and insult Tinubu of Lagos and the entire Yoruba race . Hypocrisy won't let you people move forward in your potopoto republic. I repeat, Tinubu is using men to develop Lagos, let ipob terrorists go jump into the lagoon
how does lack of development in the east equate to your lives being at stake in Lagos because of the presence of lawless northerners flooding Lagos which you and your tinubu can not deal,you will ranting about ipob because you are a programmed zombie
Even if tinubu becomes president for eight years your life can not change,it is tinubu that will have fulfilment of realising an ambition,he has been governor for over 20 years now,have lagosian lives become better,has traffic disappeared,has electricity becomes stable,is education better now,has cost of living become bearable or unemployment become a thing of the past,this are the issues,wise up and make your life too count
Even with buhari as head of state has the north feared better no,there are insecurity in more States of the North now than before he took over,even in his home state he can not secure them,he is even being begged to take action, the lives of his people is not that important to him.
But when he was contesting these same people thought once he is in power things will change for them now they know better
My brother quit this ti bubu worshipping and let's demand for good leadership
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by dheilaw1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
surgical:
how does lack of development in the east equate to your lives being at stake in Lagos because of the presence of lawless northerners flooding Lagos which you and your tinubu can not deal,you will ranting about ipob because you are a programmed zombie
Even if tinubu becomes president for eight years your life can not change,it is tinubu that will have fulfilment of realising an ambition,he has been governor for over 20 years now,have lagosian lives become better,has traffic disappeared,has electricity becomes stable,is education better now,has cost of living become bearable or unemployment become a thing of the past,this are the issues,wise up and make your life too count
Even with buhari as head of state has the north feared better no,there are insecurity in more States of the North now than before he took over,even in his home state he can not secure them,he is even being begged to take action, the lives of his people is not that important to him.
But when he was contesting these same people thought once he is in power things will change for them now they know better
My brother quit this ti bubu worshipping and let's demand for good leadership
I repeat, ipob terrorists should go to hell with your kerosene sharing governor while Tinubu keeps using men to develop Lagos..... As e dey pain u e dey sweet me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by surgical: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
dheilaw1:
I repeat, ipob terrorists should go to hell with your kerosene sharing governor while Tinubu keeps using men to develop Lagos..... As e dey pain u e dey sweet me
sorry you are irredeemable
I am a lagosian,just that am a rational person who is not carried away by politics and cannot be fooled,i am interested in myself just like the politicians care about themselves,they can not use me to achieve their aim without putting me into consideration.
I am not interested in any ethnic fight
It is ethnicity and religion that the wicked politicians uses to brainwash their gullible followers
It is your right to choose your part
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor by Ajibel(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Ambode handwork you think say we go forget

And so? Abi ambode build am with him money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.