Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days (621 Views)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / This World Only Trust Yourself.not Friends,not Even Some Family Members / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Simpleaero: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm just feeling disappointed because, I just realized family and friends prefer giving Bible quotes than assisting financially.
Since June I have been begging my family and friends to assist me or give me a loan to start up a business, but they keep saying they don't have, that I should not worry that's gonna be alright "E GO BETTER" I'm just tired of staying at home idol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
pls don't feel bad, I was in ur shoes some weeks ago. I even came to NL to beg but no help came only insults to even make the matter worst MOD remove my post. just pray to God he will send help where u least expected it. because God did my own
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Simpleaero: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
dollytino4real:
pls don't feel bad, I was in ur shoes some weeks ago. I even came to NL to beg but no help came only insults to even make the matter worst MOD remove my post. just pray to God he will send help where u least expected it. because God did my own
Thank you,have been praying seriously, I pray I don't get depressed because of too much thinking
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by dollytino4real(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Simpleaero:

Thank you,have been praying seriously, I pray I don't get depressed because of too much thinking
yes continue help will com, go to ur church, they can link u up with someone who can help.
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Simpleaero: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes continue help will com, go to ur church, they can link u up with someone who can help.

Church will tell u they have other budgets to take care of
Or better still it might take a long time
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2020
People have their own problem
Don't disturb anyone with yours
Remember they didn't disturb you with theirs cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Simpleaero:
I'm just feeling disappointed because, I just realized family and friends prefer giving Bible quotes than assisting financially.
Since June I have been begging my family and friends to assist me or give me a loan to start up a business, but they keep saying they don't have, that I should not worry that's gonna be alright "E GO BETTER" I'm just tired of staying at home idol.

If you are very sure they have enough and don't want to give, just look elsewhere

Families, hardly help each other financially

1 Like

Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by dollytino4real(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Simpleaero:

Church will tell u they have other budgets to take care of
Or better still it might take a long time
no , go first
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Simpleaero: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
People have their own problem
Don't disturb anyone with yours
Remember they didn't disturb you with theirs cool
That's true
Re: Why Are Family Members And Friends Not Supportive These Days by Simpleaero: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

If you are very sure they have enough and don't want to give, just look elsewhere

Families, hardly help each other financially
I know they have,
I have a aunty that has more than enough, but she's always giving excuses

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sign She Likes Me? / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.