Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (618 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by James4bright(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by yanabasee(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2020
And that is why Yahooboys are using them to get richer...

A girl national anthem is that they're not o earth to suffer....So they are very quick to receiving than giving....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emperorAY(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2020
they are commandos o, even as a guy I don't do that shit.

2 Likes

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Girls look weak outwardly but they are a very fearless creature, a girl will comfortably stand by 12midnight alone in a lonely road waiting for men to approach her withthout fear, giving ladies a ride isn't anything again, I gave one a ride one night up to her hostel, even she was planning to stay with me for the night, but I was like, what if this babe is a spirit, fear begin catch me wey be man, it's crazy men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2020
....As a man sef,I don't like giving lifts to anybody except on emergency situations.

I did once to a guy on my way to Awka,the police on stop and search found weed on him.

I payed like 20k to free the idiot.

As for ladies,greed for material things will not allow them think well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by James4bright(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Girls look weak outwardly but they are a very fearless creature, a girl will comfortably stand by 12midnight alone in a lonely road waiting for men to approach her withthout fear, giving ladies a ride isn't anything again, I gave one a ride one night up to her hostel, even she was planning to stay with me for the night, but I was like, what if this babe is a spirit, fear begin catch me wey be man, it's crazy men.

Hahahahahahahaha. I swear, girls get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: . by HungryLion231: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
My brother. Am as well surprised how these girls don’t get scared at all. Even with all d liver I gather I still dey fear lift from strangers.

Omon one day way back 2006 I was to travel home from school. Then we would stand along express waiting for bus cos it’s cheaper n faster compared to going to the park. Towards evening, one man with a nice car flagged me and stopped o. Omon as I rushed to enter front seat, another guy rushed as well d man declined carrying him alongside me oh! Through out that trip that day Na so my heart dey beat. If the man move his index finger , my eyes dey follow am. If he blink eye sef I dey follow am. Chai , observers are really worried. It was a safe trip at s end sha.

The set of girls I dread d most r those that stand at unsafe junctions in the middle of the night. I hail these sets grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Put "some" in your statement, stop the unnecessary generalization

2 Likes

Re: . by James4bright(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2020
HungryLion231:
My brother. Am as well surprised how these girls don’t get scared at all. Even with all d liver I gather I still dey fear lift from strangers.

Omon one day way back 2006 I was to travel home from school. Then we would stand along express waiting for bus cos it’s cheaper n faster compared to going to the park. Towards evening, one man with a nice car flagged me and stopped o. Omon as I rushed to enter front seat, another guy rushed as well d man declined carrying him alongside me oh! Through out that trip that day Na so my heart dey beat. If the man move his index finger , my eyes dey follow am. If he blink eye sef I dey follow am. Chai , observers are really worried. It was a safe trip at s end sha.

The set of girls I dread d most r those that stand at unsafe junctions in the middle of the night. I hail these sets grin grin grin

I don laugh tire. Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by HungryLion231: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

I don laugh tire. Lol
No b small thing that day. Half way through I don dey regret who send me enter this man car.

I gave my life to Christ again and again when the man pulled over along the bushy express to ease himself. I started reminiscing all d good moments I’ve had in life.

I never had peace of mind all through that trip. Since then I vowed never to ask for or accept lift henceforth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) / Why are some Nigerian men cursed?? / What To Do When You See A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.