Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

True or false? Answers please (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True or false? Answers please (photo) (1358 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / What Do You Call This Kind Of Eye Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by akaahs(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please show us how U got the statistics.

1 Like

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
akaahs:
Please show us how U got the statistics.

Bro I just need an answer Cos I have a girl have been dating for about 6 years now, and we don’t really get along but we do plan the future Cos we have been together for long. But the love is not like how it’s before!
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Guilt trapping men is her tool to make the women victims of fake love.. She is indirectly concluding that 87% of the women are ................?

Thinking the right word to use.

1 Like

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wolgrace:
Guilt trapping men is a tool to make the women victims of fake love.. She is indirectly concluding that 8

Explain bro..
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Bro I just need an answer Cos I have a girl have been dating for about 6 years now, and we don’t really get along but we do plan the future Cos we have been together for long. But the love is not like how it’s before!
U see finished na, what else do you want to love??
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by ojun50(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
akaahs:

U see finished na, what else do you want to love??
Hahahha, when them never chop them go dey form I love you, but once them chop the love no dey there again

3 Likes

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Angelacruz: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

after you have finished eating everything...you are going no way
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Angelacruz:
after you have finished eating everything...you are going no way

Uhmmm, she a virgin
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Angelacruz: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Uhmmm, she a virgin
tell her on time

2 Likes

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Explain bro..

Systematically and culturally, who do the proposal? Man or woman?

In reverse mode psycologically, it means that she don't want to accept the fact women humbly need men (same with men) because many women have disorganised their feminine nature with Jezebelic arts, ego, self exaltion, excessive self importance, and equating with men's headship. They are traits of feminism disorder..

Her lens of victimised expression is to make women as the sincere ones and marital commodity taken by trick or force while making men guilty of whatever circumstances that will surround the marriage.

This is a tool for women's immunity in marital turbulence.. No matter how wrong she do, she would be seen as innocent. They want an immunity that will strongly cover their thorns in a men's flesh.

They mostly don't want to submit in the marriage, and it results to chaos and division, because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HOUSE TO ACCOMODATE TWO LORDS.

-Wise women, KUDOS!!

2 Likes

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Angelacruz:
tell her on time

She doesn’t want to leave or even say anything about break up. She is just one stubborn edo girl lipsrsealed
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Since when did women turn spokesman for we men cool

1 Like

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

She doesn’t want to leave or even say anything about break up. She is just one stubborn edo girl lipsrsealed
Tell her at once bro.
Forever is too long to endure angry
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by ruffkenny: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Please what do u mean by u don't really get along?but u do plan the future!!I only see one thing bro,u never chop am,how can you guys be very close,don't u know that sex brings a special bond to relationship,am not asking u to commit furnication but if u had slept with her,u will get her to truly get along well with u,all u forming holy holy,how are u sure she is a virgin?u don check am,as in confirm am wella?what if u Wait after wedding and discover she is not a virgin?this has caused a lot of deaths..'Husband kills wife 4 days after wedding' Be smart..
LifeOfTrigga:

Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2020
ruffkenny:
Please what do u mean by u don't really get along?but u do plan the future!!I only see one thing bro,u never chop am,how can you guys be very close,don't u know that sex brings a special bond to relationship,am not asking u to commit furnication but if u had slept with her,u will get her to truly get along well with u,all u forming holy holy,how are u sure she is a virgin?u don check am,as in confirm am wella?what if u Wait after wedding and discover she is not a virgin?this has caused a lot of deaths..'Husband kills wife 4 days after wedding' Be smart..

Bro she is a virgin and confirmed, what I mean by we don’t get along is Cos I think we owe ourself that years we have been together and also that she doesn’t do like he we started. She is a good girl, got everything a girl needed but she is just loosing it in some ways by not calling or giving attention anymore. But she always let me know it’s me or nobody And that we ain’t ending. I’m just curious
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Shanklee:

Tell her at once bro.
Forever is too long to endure angry

I swears she doesn’t want to leave and I also love her, I just want her to change Cos I love her. I don’t wanna leave her either, any way I can let it happen? I mean change her Cos I want her
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Since when did women turn spokesman for we men cool

Bro you never jam one kind stubborn and witch behavior girl before.
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by ruffkenny: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
In that case u have nothing to worry about,sometimes relationship gets to that stage where communications cease and all that,that is normal after being with someone for many years,all u need is to find a way to rekindle that first flame by buying her gifts and taken her out for dinner,or the cinema,do romantic things with her that will make her yarn for more,give her some new treat and keep this constant,there is no way she will keep ignoring u or not call constantly if u do this..Start given her attention too like talking and listening to her every gist and details attentively with contributions and u will watch her transform into given u attention,there is nothing wrong with your relationship bro all u need is to bring back some chemistry and adrenaline into the relationship once more ..
LifeOfTrigga:

Bro she is a virgin and confirmed, what I mean by we don’t get along is Cos I think we owe ourself that years we have been together and also that she doesn’t do like he we started. She is a good girl, got everything a girl needed but she is just loosing it in some ways by not calling or giving attention anymore. But she always let me know it’s me or nobody And that we ain’t ending. I’m just curious
Re: True or false? Answers please (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
ruffkenny:
In that case u have nothing to worry about,sometimes relationship gets to that stage where communications cease and all that,that is normal after being with someone for many years,all u need is to find a way to rekindle that first flame by buying her gifts and taken her out for dinner,or the cinema,do romantic things with her that will make her yarn for more,give her some new treat and keep this constant,there is no way she will keep ignoring u or not call constantly if u do this..Start given her attention too like talking and listening to her every gist and details attentively with contributions and u will watch her transform into given u attention,there is nothing wrong with your relationship bro all u need is to bring back some chemistry and adrenaline into the relationship once more ..

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Please, Show Me Quickest Way To Set Fire In My Coal Pot / What Does It Mean To Feel Sexy, How Does It Feel? / No! No!! No!!! Don't Tell Me That.... Lord Lugard Was A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.