Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. (3623 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / What Do You Call This Kind Of Eye Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 06, 2022
There's this guy in my compound that I wanted to join me in my job. He's so quiet and looks like someone I can work with.

I called and asked him sometime ago, then interviewed him a little on the job and he was good because he has done the job before. So I said he only needs a little brush up here and there and he's good to go. So, I said let me watch him for sometime.

In the cause of watching him ( I'll be frank here) I now sort of started liking him due to his calmness and how sound he is spiritually but I quickly came back to my senses when I remembered I needed him to join my team and wouldn't want to jeopardize that work relationship; also because he's good.

Fast-forward to recently, after I noticed how girls were just trooping in and around him, I called and advised him like a brother especially because he is a christian.

I told him to be careful with these girls so they don't pull him down spiritually and all that. He went ahead to tell me about his last relationship and that theres nothing between him and those girls I see bla bla bla. That he too noticed the way they are flocking around him but he's careful and all that. So we talked at length before retreating that night.
Only for me to wake up in the morning and see this on his status.

I was taken aback a little because I never gave him any cause to think otherwise.
Could he be referring to me?

I don't want him to get the impression that I'm trying to corner him for myself. Also, for the work sake, I want to protect that interest so I can freely relate with him without sending a wrong signal.

1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by deewhydoski(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2022
You said you started liking him, it simply mean that the guy is good and easy to move with. So what do u expect from other ladies too. All those advices u are giving him no follow.

10 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 06, 2022
deewhydoski:
You said you started liking him, it simply mean that the guy is good and easy to move with. So what do u expect from other ladies too. All those advices u are giving him no follow.

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?
If you see your brother wan enter fire, you no go prevent am?

These girls are too wild for him and I don't want them to take advantage of him because he's too gentle. That is why I'm kinda protecting him.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by advanceDNA: 4:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?

These girls are too wild for him and I don't want them to take advantage of him because he's too gentle. That is why I'm kinda protecting him.

But u are good for him abi?? U advice is impaired/bias because its coming from jealousy..

You are woman pouring sand into another woman's garri.....yet u claim u dont want him

Is that not witchcraft?? grin

11 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

But u are good for him abi?? U advice is impaired/bias because its coming from jealousy..

You are woman pouring sand into another woman's garri.....yet u claim u dont want him

Is that not witchcraft?? grin

Is that how you view the whole thing?

Your opinion Sha.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by advanceDNA: 5:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Your opinion Sha.

Thats how it is in this case....
.if you never liked him...then your advice can be objective even though u have no right to tell someone who they can or cannot date....

besides you sont know these women ...so how do u know they are not good for him??

U are a woman...if i judge u based on how u dress or your body count u will say its not fair..

Its common for you women to not want a man and yet want his attention...it is witchcraft grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thats how it is in this case....
.if you never liked him...then your advice can be objective even though u have no right to tell someone who they can or cannot date....

besides you sont know these women ...so how do u know they are not good for him??

U are a woman...if i judge u based on how u dress or your body count u will say its not fair..

Its common for you women to not want a man and yet want his attention...it is witchcraft grin

I don't want him but need him to work for me. Not his attention. Wetin concern me when I have my own baby now.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by advanceDNA: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I don't want him but need him to work for me. Not his attention. Wetin concern me when I have my own baby now.

U have your own baby?? Yet you confirmed u like him ... so your advice cannot be objective

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Karleb(m): 5:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Truly, this is witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have your own baby?? Yet you confirmed u like him ... so your advice cannot be objective

I said at that time, I was beginning... Besides I didn't have my baby then
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Karleb:
Truly, this is witchcraft.

You don't ever see anything positive in your own side.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by mespusinglez(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2022
LAS LAS YOU GO STILL FALL FOR HIM WHEN YOU GUYS START WORKING TOGETHER.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by advanceDNA: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I said at that time, I was beginning... Besides I didn't have my baby then

Still the same thing.....ur advice is biased and u are judging women u dont know

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by David808: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
if he's good like you said, you can go ahead and work with him

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

HUNDRED PERCENT ASSURANCE

No be you person accuse of scamming him with ur product �

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by emmanuelbrown26: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Your opinion Sha.
Zukwanike, ahhhhhh, na who do u dis? Abi na menopause dey cause am.
Aunty rest a bit, I understand say loneliness follow dey cause u dis wahala, bcs I know as a single aunty, being at home all alone after work and stuffs like that, but en cum bi like say
ur own loneliness no cum get part 2,
I told u dis before and I will keep telling u,ggo and adopt a baby, Atleast a baby that can call u "mum"bcs time shall come when a baby will no longer call u"mum" rather "GRAND MA"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by superCleanworks(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2022
so a guy can not post on his status again without you thinking it is for you.
you like him to the point you are stalking his STATUS and clinging to its meaning yet you are acting like you don't want him.
brotherly advise my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
There's this guy in my compound that I wanted to join me in my job. He's so quiet and looks like someone I can work with.

I called and asked him sometime ago and interviewed him a little on the job and he was good because he has don the job before. So I said he only needs a little brush up here and there and he's good to go. So, I said let me watch him for sometime.

In the cause of watching him ( I'll be frank here) I now sort of started liking him due to his calmness and how sound he is spiritually but I quickly came back to my senses when I remembered I needed him to join my team and wouldn't want to jeopardize that work relationship also because he's good.

Fast-forward to recently, after I noticed how girls were just trooping in and around him, I called and advised him like a brother especially because he is a christian.

I told him to be careful with these girls so they don't pull him down spiritually and all that. He went ahead to tell me about his last relationship and that theres nothing between him and those girl I see bla bla bla. That he too noticed the way they are flocking around him but he's careful and all that. So we talked at length before retreating that night.

I was taken aback a little because I never gave him any cause to think otherwise.

I don't want him to get the impression that I'm trying to corner him for myself. Also, for the work sake, I want to protect that interest so I can freely relate with him without sending a wrong signal.

Ah ahn Sis, why would I be thinking he posted that because of u? Lol grin grin I have never in my life thought that someone is referring to me through his/her status updates, if u have a problem with me and can't relate it directly with me, then it's your problem.

There is a saying that goes this way: “Learn to treat People right so when they update their status, you wouldn't think they are referring to you” grin grin

I don't know if the above saying applies to your case but think about it. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Kooldon(f): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Those other girls saw what you have seen in him and decided to bleep him.

When you didn't have "your baby" you fell for his charms too.

For you to stalk him including his post means that you are emotionally attracted to the young man.

GIVE HIM THE JOB AND ESTABLISH THE BOSS STAFF RELATIONSHIP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Kooldon:
Those other girls saw what you have seen in him and decided to bleep him.

When you didn't have "your baby" you fell for his charms too.

For you to stalk him including his post means that you are emotionally attracted to the young man.

GIVE HIM THE JOB AND ESTABLISH THE BOSS STAFF RELATIONSHIP

They are not into any sexual relationship with him reason I called him to order before they lure him.

Sure, I really want him to work with me that is why I want to guard against every form of distractions on both our parts. I'll maintain it in that order.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by xtivin2: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?

Defender of the Universe Voltron . you are in love with him and jealous if other ladies that has the gut come around. Why don't you give him body language for a start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
How can he be referring to you when you’re not the only woman in his life? You really think you’re that important?

You are going to falll in love with him though. If there’s anything women like it is men that other women want.

All those things about other girls pulling his spirituality down is just another way of saying you were jealous.

Blessedmercy8:

I called and asked him sometime ago and interviewed him a little on the job and he was good because he has don the job before. So I said he only needs a little brush up here and there and he's good to go. So, I said let me watch him for sometime.

In the cause of watching him ( I'll be frank here) I now sort of started liking him due to his calmness and how sound he is spiritually but I quickly came back to my senses when I remembered I needed him to join my team and wouldn't want to jeopardize that work relationship also because he's good.

I told him to be careful with these girls so they don't pull him down spiritually and all that. He went ahead to tell me about his last relationship and that theres nothing between him and those girl I see bla bla bla. That he too noticed the way they are flocking around him but he's careful and all that. So we talked at length before retreating that night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
xtivin2:

Defender of the Universe Voltron . you are in love with him and jealous if other ladies that has the gut come around. Why don't you give him body language for a start.

I'm not in love with him. I developed slight feelings which has long been discarded. So nothing.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
How can he be referring to you when you’re not the only woman in his life? You really think you’re that important?

You are going to falll in love with him though. If there’s anything women like it is men that other women want.

All those things about other girls pulling his spirituality down is just another way of saying you were jealous.

No way!
I'm a very firm and principled person. If I say this thing must not happen, that is it! I'm not easily swayed. The moment I cautioned myself, I lost interest.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Op, are you a lady n do u like d guy to d extent of dating him
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Op, are you a lady n do u like d guy to d extent of dating him

I'm a lady. I don't like him any more. I just want him to work with me
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by FaceTanke: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
U are monitoring him

His life and even his social media

Are u his God

Fvck him today or get out of his life
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm a lady. I don't like him any more. I just want him to work with me
Then free him. You v given him advise. If he think you are hitting on him, just laugh it off and show him you are just a friend. In fact if he ask you out, give him the eternal terms and conditions of you alone and alone. That's if you also consider him.
In all, any man that has head for girls has head for doom. If he doesn't change, he ll get into trouble.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Premiumwriter: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
He probably posted something randomly. Now you're reading meaning into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Then free him. You v given him advise. If he think you are hitting on him, just laugh it off and show him you are just a friend. In fact if he ask you out, give him the eternal terms and conditions of you alone and alone. That's if you also consider him.
In all, any man that has head for girls has head for doom. If he doesn't change, he ll get into trouble.

Nope. I don't foresee myself having anything with him.

I pray he doesn't fall prey though.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:
He probably posted something randomly. Now you're reading meaning into it.

Randomly after having such discussion? Hm. Ok.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nope. I don't foresee myself having anything with him.

I pray he doesn't fall prey though.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See / My Ideal Husband Practices A Different Religion / Things Women Do Not Want To Hear From Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.