Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772215 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
solidmyk:

It's very usual to find people have different reaction after realizing they've been fed with false teachings, esp after realizing they've been conditioned to fall prey into people's manipulations all these years.
The result to that will always be negative they'll be bittered and unhappy and again you should always understand that these knowledge also comes in phases, so you've got to be understanding bruh.
That's why you shouldn't be surprised when people sounds somehow here online, if you're intelligent enough you'll understand where they're coming from.
In as much as this is a manosphere, expect to come across different opinions and ideas, pick those ones you find useful and you're good to go.
The bitterness is too much bruv
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

"She can even buy your future" is a shaming tactic, to remind you of your present condition with contempt". Average human cannot separate truth from wealth or status, once you're rich, high status and/or powerful, whatever you say or do is the truth and very correct. Dumb people always falling for the authority bias!

Personally, that your reply was too mild for such an insult, you would have returned to her a taste of her own medicine and see how she will mellow down. That will make her to think well before spilling thrash next time.

Example:

Cave: it is what has value that celebrities buy. Nicki wouldn't even considered yours because you don't have any future and even if you do, it's wasted!

NB: I know that different situations calls for different approach, but you must learn to decipher each and serve the right quantity of coffee.

Thanks.
Trading words with a girl is petty. If he replies her insult, she would reply his as well and it will turn to a back-and-forth.
Besides, there will certainly be white knights and simps on the group that will take sides with her.

I would totally ignore her online and offline starting from that point she made that comment.

She would feel stvpid around me thenceforth and try all she can to get on my good side.

I did this a lot during my uni days.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
A high value Man is different from a high earning Man.

Know this. Understand this and adjust yourself accordingly.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dieavirgin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emotionss:
So I recently handled a contract recently (supplying 10s of thousand of granite to a multinational company) The contract was stressful but very profitable

I was paid my balance last weekend, went to the bank on Monday, withdrew some money, packaged them in envelopes, Went to work on Tuesdays, during break period, gave Each MAN at my work place an envelope with cash inside Except Two guys that are known Snitchs And SIMPs.(always sidingng with them female staffs)

The most memorable and painful thing I witnessed was the way the two Elderly security Men reacted to this gift. One of them was literally laughing and crying at the same time. When asked what was the problem, He replied that this is the first time in his life he has been appreciated for being a MAN. The man in question is around 50-60 years of age. That statement brought out some kind of Emotions that only Men can/will understand. Took that opportunity and introduced them to the Redpill....

Thursday morning got a call from MD( My Redpill/Casanova uncle) to inquire about what happened at the site on Tuesday because apparently, he received a mail by the accountant on behalf of the women at Site who are not happy with me for excluding them (women) in my Father's Day Giveaway and as if that is not enough, I went and convince some of the male workers to join a female hating Cult group (Redpill)... So they (female staffs) are demanding I be punish for my misogynistic attitude.

After explaining what happened, Big Bros hissed and ended the call. Don't know what he told the accountant, saw her crying and being consoled by some female staffs....

Friday morning, manager (great guy) told me the accountant is threatening to resign by month/year end if no disciplinary action is taking against me. He relayed the massage to MD, MD has given a directive we start looking for Her replacement immediately...

Madam tried to play the victim manipulating card, unfortunately, it backfired on her......

Come Monday next week, I am going to buy launch for all the male staffs at my work place. I will speak to those women in the language they will understand...

Guys do yourself this favour. Have FRAME.
wow, I'm proud to call you a BROTHER. U did well

Meanwhile, I'm into granites too, hoping to get a contract before d year runs out

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SATANlST: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:

A million likes. Thanks for looking out for the endangered species called men.
armed robber

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

What in God's name are you talking about ?

What kind of pussyfyed mentality is this ?

Pacify who ? on top my money ?

I Dare the aggrieved entities to do their worse.

As long as I did not sexually Assault or insult them, I dare them to do their worse.

It it weaklings like you and your pussywhipped mentality that are making this entitled entities feel empowered and untouchable...

You missed the point, totally! Well, nuff said.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emotionss:
So I recently handled a contract recently (supplying 10s of thousand of granite to a multinational company) The contract was stressful but very profitable

I was paid my balance last weekend, went to the bank on Monday, withdrew some money, packaged them in envelopes, Went to work on Tuesdays, during break period, gave Each MAN at my work place an envelope with cash inside Except Two guys that are known Snitchs And SIMPs.(always sidingng with them female staffs)

The most memorable and painful thing I witnessed was the way the two Elderly security Men reacted to this gift. One of them was literally laughing and crying at the same time. When asked what was the problem, He replied that this is the first time in his life he has been appreciated for being a MAN. The man in question is around 50-60 years of age. That statement brought out some kind of Emotions that only Men can/will understand. Took that opportunity and introduced them to the Redpill....

Thursday morning got a call from MD( My Redpill/Casanova uncle) to inquire about what happened at the site on Tuesday because apparently, he received a mail by the accountant on behalf of the women at Site who are not happy with me for excluding them (women) in my Father's Day Giveaway and as if that is not enough, I went and convince some of the male workers to join a female hating Cult group (Redpill)... So they (female staffs) are demanding I be punish for my misogynistic attitude.

After explaining what happened, Big Bros hissed and ended the call. Don't know what he told the accountant, saw her crying and being consoled by some female staffs....

Friday morning, manager (great guy) told me the accountant is threatening to resign by month/year end if no disciplinary action is taking against me. He relayed the massage to MD, MD has given a directive we start looking for Her replacement immediately...

Madam tried to play the victim manipulating card, unfortunately, it backfired on her......

Come Monday next week, I am going to buy launch for all the male staffs at my work place. I will speak to those women in the language they will understand...

Guys do yourself this favour. Have FRAME.

Bro, you tried! What I passed through this year made me understand what that security guy is going through....

No body will ever appreciate, come to your aid or encourage as long as you are a man.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azaboy: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Inspired by Emotionss story.

I have been giving out cash gifts to random males around me since yesterday most especially to my close Gs and I realised that the average male is on his own and except for the works of his hand, help is non existent.

Let me share two instances,
Today, I called one of the young male apprentice in my work environment, sent him to buy predator N250, gave him N1k note and when he returned from the errand, I told him to keep the change, he was looking lost as if I intend to use his glory for ritual, such gesture is alien to him but to a female of his age, it is but a little of the perks she enjoys for just being a female.

This evening, I called a long time close friend of mine and we spoke at length then I ended the call with a promise to loan him money and then went ahead to send him something along with a text saying that the cash is a gift not a loan. He was also lost for words, something these daughters of Eve see as a birthright to borrow and not pay back.

Please we are all we have got.
No matter how little, please have your fellow brother's back.

Let me go and send something to P-man to round up everything cheesy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Azaboy:

I have been giving out cash gifts to random males around me since yesterday most especially to my close Gs and I realised that the average male is on his own and except for the works of his hand, help is non existent.

We don't call you Azaboy for nothin'

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
If u like, no learn from the masters and have same mentality

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
These chicks are becoming more ruthless with sniffing out rich men. My story this evening:

So i met a lady, average looks but fair so abit attractive. I asked for her number and she said i should leave her with my card and she’d call.

I told her I don’t have one and she then asked me; where do you work? That’s when it hit me that was the reason she asked for my card in the first place so she can filter me out based on hypergamy.

Of course I didn’t tell her and she didn’t give me her number. I left that encounter with a heavy heart, not for myself but for my kind which may be unsuspecting and naive.

Sad sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Herbsworks:
The underground world (married women sexcapade) is one of the most discrete and vibrant world you don’t know about. Just as men sit and discuss about their sexcapades is same way women married women discuss theirs too. As a man if you want to know deep secrets about your wife, rather than chase her friends away from her, make friends with her friends most especially that her best friend that they are always found together. In doing that her friend can open up deep things about your wife/fiancée that you know nothing about.

An average woman doesn’t have shame so they can spit fire at any given opportunity when they’re angry. Have you ever wondered why most girls nowadays prefer to keep male friends than females? Cos women can’t keep their secrets forever.

If your wife/fiancée best friend wants you to sleep with her despite you being her best friend husband or boyfriend, it shows that that’s how they share or snatch each other partners.

Girls/ladies night outs is another way to experiment with new dicks or practice their lesbianism. And most times they don’t experiment with married men but with single guys with big dicks. A girl once sent me a message on WhatsApp that her girlfriend told her I’ve a big dick and she wanted me to send her a picture of it. Mind you this same girl has a boyfriend that she posts everytime on her status.

My question is, are you friends with your wives friends or you’re an enemy to them?
I've been expecting this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darkelf: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Azaboy:

Let me share two instances,
Today, I called one of the young male apprentice in my work environment, sent him to buy predator N250, gave him N1k note and when he returned from the errand, I told him to keep the change, he was looking lost as if I intend to use his glory for ritual, such gesture is alien to him but to a female of his age, it is but a little of the perks she enjoys for just being a female.

This evening, I called a long time close friend of mine and we spoke at length then I ended the call with a promise to loan him money and then went ahead to send him something along with a text saying that the cash is a gift not a loan. He was also lost for words, something these daughters of Eve see as a birthright to borrow and not pay back.

Please we are all we have got.
No matter how little, please have your fellow brother's back.

Chai bro

Thanks for this

I will improve my charity towards my fellow men. Not that i even give those daughters of eve anything in the first place

But kai, men dey try

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:
These chicks are becoming more ruthless with sniffing out rich men. My story this evening:

So i met a lady, average looks but fair so abit attractive. I asked for her number and she said i should leave her with my card and she’d call.

I told her I don’t have one and she then asked me about where i work? That’s when it hit me that was the reason she asked for my card in the first place so she can filter me out based on hypergamy.

Of course I didn’t tell her and she didn’t give me her number. I left that encounter with a heavy heart, not for myself but for my kind which may be unsuspecting and naive.

Sad sad

Too much work chasing after women.
Of course you approaching her already gave her the "balls" to ask for a card.

That's why it's better to let them come to you, that way you save yourself the stress of expectation.

Simply identify your tribe my man...the game would be like you swimming in an ocean of women grin.

I have never and will never approach a lady for friendship, it just seem too desperate and needy even if you're just doing it for fun.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
darkelf:

Chai bro

Thanks for this

I will improve my charity towards my fellow men. Not that i even give those daughters of eve anything in the first place

But kai, men dey try

promising your Bros even if you don't have goes a long way.

It creates that sense of unity because they know that you're thinking about them even if you don't have.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smartb0y:

Too much work chasing after women.
Of course you approaching her already gave her the "balls" to ask for a card.

That's why it's better to let them come to you, that way you save yourself the stress of expectation.

Simply identify your tribe my man...the game would be like you swimming in an ocean of women grin.

I have never and will never approach a lady for friendship, it just seem to desperate and needy even if you're just doing it for fun.

I agree 100%

For those who gamble, walking up to a lady is already handicap-1. In clear terms, you’re starting the match with 1 goal down already

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:

I told her I don’t have one and she then asked me; where do you work? That’s when it hit me that was the reason she asked for my card in the first place so she can filter me out based on hypergamy.

Sad sad
Omo see new OT grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Junnior:

Trading words with a girl is petty. If he replies her insult, she would reply his as well and it will turn to a back-and-forth.
Besides, there will certainly be white knights and simps on the group that will take sides with her.

I would totally ignore her online and offline starting from that point she made that comment.

She would feel stvpid around me thenceforth and try all she can to get on my good side.

I did this a lot during my uni days.

excerpt from the post: "...NB: I know that different situations calls for different approach, but you must learn to decipher each and serve the right quantity of coffee".

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well done@emotionss that was a really gesture

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well done@emotionss that was a really good gesture

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:

I agree 100%

For those who gamble, walking up to a lady is already handicap-1. In clear terms, you’re starting the match with 1 goal down already
Infact it's a " fixed match" my brother.
In this instance,a fixed loss grin

You've lost that precious frame you've been trying so had to maintain cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smartb0y:

Infact it's a " fixed match" my brother.
In this instance,a fixed loss grin

You've lost that precious frame you've been trying to maintain cheesy

grin

How about chance encounters when you’re not likely to see her again to be able lure her to you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:

grin

How about chance encounters when you’re not likely to see her again to be able lure her to you?

From my own experience after being redpilled.
I simply admire and move on.

There's nothing special about what's between her legs.

In most cases, if you decide to advance on the matter, you'll only realize she was never worth the stress.

They're all the same. (AWALT)

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smartb0y:

In most cases, if you decide to advance on the matter, you'll only realize she was never worth the stress.

Well said man. Well said

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
comments

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
The bitterness is too much bruv
My nigga! Thought you were unfollowing grin If you stay here longer than tonight, this page is going to make you resent that angelic girlfriend of yours that pays your bills and gives you good pussy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smartb0y:

You’re using the “chosen” method (letting them choose you by showing green light) which is really good like ubunja always advised(less or no rejection). And there is the PUA method, that includes the cold approach like Winnerly did(there is a lot of rejection involved with that tho). CaveAdullam broke this things down the other day, a guy can only choose the one that suits him. I personally use the “chosen” method when I’m in some environments that I know girls are too pedestalized, mostly girls you see in malls, social media, eateries and other fancy places, I don’t break a sweat for them until I see a green light but I use the “PUA” too in certain environments like institutions where there are a lot of girls in different size, shape and color.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
heartofcity12:

You’re using the “chosen” method (letting them chose you by showing a green light) which is really good like ubunja always advised. And there is the PUA method, that includes the cold approach like Winnerly did. CaveAdullam broke this things down the other day, a guy can only choose the one that suits him. I personally use the “chosen” method when I’m in some environments that I know girls are too pedestalized , mostly girls girls you see in malls, eateries and other fancy places but I use the “PUA” too in certain environments like institutions where there are a lot of girls with different shapes and color.
Right from my teens. I've always found approaching girls for friendship repugnant.
So I just let them come around, it suits me best I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
My nigga! Thought you were unfollowing grin If you stay here longer than tonight, this page is going to make you resent that angelic girlfriend of yours that pays your bills and gives you good pussy.
Prophet, that dude is likely king og, it oozes of him wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smartb0y:

Right from my teens. I've always found approaching girls for friendship repugnant.
So I just let them come around, it suits me best I guess.

That’s a very good one. You won’t be dealing with a lot of troubles and rejections like that. I’m doing that a lot too these days, depends on the environment for me tho. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Once you notice you have sexual inclinations or interest for a lady,tell yourself the truth, have a man2mantalk with yourself , you are starting to like this girl, coveting her good body, you see her and you become flooded with emotions sometimes lust or love, don't try to woo her by being friendly, buying gifts, being nice, be overt with your intentions, don't waste time hoping and wishing, know where she stands and this should be immediately, she rejects you, fyn, then move on,this is better than keeping stupid feelings to oneself and being a secret admirer or seasonally Simping to court a lady attention who doesn't give a damn, remember someone is tired of that good body somewhere and always have an abundance mindset on steroids, there is a new girl turning 18 everyday and some haven't developed firm breast, nice ass and good figure yet, that's my personal consolation to any rejection I get from women even younger hot baddies
Words of wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2021
heartofcity12:

That’s a very good one. You won’t be dealing with a lot of troubles and rejections like that. I’m doing that a lot too these days, depends on the environment for me tho. Cheers

It's all about the tribe my man.
All you do is just sit and enjoy the show.
No stress no fuss grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m), Canada2021 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.