Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2808298 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Emmynator:
See ba, marriage is a very big risk, even if you vet more than anything, what's to say she won't change over time? If you have a solid frame to help mitigate some of her excesses, what's to say your frame wont shift?
Many times we laugh at married men who bring their problems to nairaland, we call them simps or whatever, but most of them only crime was getting married, nothing more, nothing less.
I'll share a story of what happened to my church member, he has been married for over 12 years, had 5 kids, marriage was going on fairly well, until last year, his wife changed totally.
She stopped giving him sex, stopped cooking, started being disrespectful, he tried solving it by himself, but he failed woefully and it kept getting worse, when she started dressing up every morning, without telling her husband where she was going, he had his fill and started calling for external intervention.
This woman rubbished every single person who came to intervene, she respected no one, elderly men and women, pastors, family members, respected neighbors, none was effective. The only reason she gave for her behavior was that she regrets getting married and she should have pursued her career. After 12 years, really?
Mid July, this year, the man went to work, came back to find an empty house, his wife and children gone. All efforts to get her to come back proved abortive.
The man has become slim with all the stress, interacting with him, i feel that sad energy, a broken spirit.
What did he do wrong? He got married, that's it.
He got married to a woman who 12 years back was more than happy to become a mrs. But 12 years down the line, she feels she should have pursued her career instead. That was his crime.

If at all you decide to get married, be ready for the worst.

Lucky man.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Emmynator:
See ba, marriage is a very big risk, even if you vet more than anything, what's to say she won't change over time? If you have a solid frame to help mitigate some of her excesses, what's to say your frame wont shift?
Many times we laugh at married men who bring their problems to nairaland, we call them simps or whatever, but most of them only crime was getting married, nothing more, nothing less.
I'll share a story of what happened to my church member, he has been married for over 12 years, had 5 kids, marriage was going on fairly well, until last year, his wife changed totally.
She stopped giving him sex, stopped cooking, started being disrespectful, he tried solving it by himself, but he failed woefully and it kept getting worse, when she started dressing up every morning, without telling her husband where she was going, he had his fill and started calling for external intervention.
This woman rubbished every single person who came to intervene, she respected no one, elderly men and women, pastors, family members, respected neighbors, none was effective. The only reason she gave for her behavior was that she regrets getting married and she should have pursued her career. After 12 years, really?
Mid July, this year, the man went to work, came back to find an empty house, his wife and children gone. All efforts to get her to come back proved abortive.
The man has become slim with all the stress, interacting with him, i feel that sad energy, a broken spirit.
What did he do wrong? He got married, that's it.
He got married to a woman who 12 years back was more than happy to become a mrs. But 12 years down the line, she feels she should have pursued her career instead. That was his crime.

If at all you decide to get married, be ready for the worst.

Let me tell you bitter truth about how we guys/men choose life partners or gfs
mostly (85%).
We do choose ladies we met base on feelings (lust) for outward looks (curve) of the lady, so,in other for such lady to accept us, we heavily attract her with cash, gifts and little achievement we have. Meanwhile, the lady you are attracted with cash and kinds may not "really really" love you up to 50%,but forced to get ur attentions and love, when you finally get the lady, her loyalty and love for you would still base on cash and gift you would be giving.

Meanwhile, for majority of guys, having successful got the lady as wife, or even gf, the attentions and gifts showering on her would be drastically reduced,b4 u know, lady's loyalty and love which are not originally natural, would be shaking, hence, relationship/marriage bcom toxic.

The wife I married, from very first beginning, I didn't shower 1/4 of my love and attentions for her,ditto little achievement I had, but she loved and married me with whom I was/am, Till date she is not expecting gargantuan love, attentions or gifts from me, and this brings peace and eliminates any for of toxicity.

.........every guy should ask himself, the girl you are dating who claimed to love you wholeheartedly, if you don't give her money for just a month, would she still love you the same way? Has she used her own money on you before? If you request money from her, what's her reaction?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2021
DAY 355, REDPILL 2021

In the sexual marketplace, ignorant men lose twice: squandered their resources to get women and at the end of the day, secure damaged women for themselves in the name of "love is blind". For most women it is a win-win situation for them(had their cake and ate it) because most men are simps.

This alone has made the modern day women free as fly and more prosperous in this market because they got more men to mess around with and more available men to clean up the messes.

Don't be a simp my man.

Authority: Be smart!

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kaey10(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Fiscus105:

Let me tell you bitter truth about how mostly we guys/men choose life partners.
We do choose ladies we met base on feelings (lust) for outward looks (curve) of the lady, so in other for such lady to be life partner, you heavily attract her with cash, gift and little achievement you had. Meanwhile, the lady you are attracted with cash and kind not really love you up to 50% but forced her to get ur attentions and love, when you finally get the lady, her loyalty and love for you would still base on cash and gift you would be giving.

Meanwhile, for majority of guys, having successful got the lady as wife, or even gf, the attentions and gifts showering on her would be drastically reduced,b4 u know, lady's loyalty and love which was not originally based on natural before, would be shaking, hence, relationship/marriage bcom toxic.

The wife I married, from very first beginning, I didn't shower 1/4 of my love and attentions for her,ditto little achievement I had, but she loved and married me with whom I was, Till date she is not expecting gargantuan love, attentions or gifts from me, and this brings peace and eliminates any for of toxicity.

.........every guy should ask himself, the girl you are dating who claim to love you wholeheartedly, if you don't give her money for just a month, would she still love you the same way? Has she used her own money on you before? If you request money from her, what's her reaction?
Hmmm..very true oo
I tell most of my friends that the worst way to get a woman is to shower her with gifts, cash n outings. How can u meet a girl within the space of 14 days you have started giving her money even before you ask her out? Whatever genuine love she has for you will die immediately.
Anyways what do i know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2021
So yesterday after a hiatus I wanted to catch a lighthearted cruise and the 'future' didn't disappoint.

Brothers focus on yourselves, e get why.
Whatever Olamide said in Zazu, cheesy...Daaju, kala, ranju, ma ṣe transfer.

Hypergamy will never disappoint, it may differ according to societies but it's the same hypergamy. Have a fruitful year bros.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Lightheaded:
So yesterday after a hiatus I wanted to catch a lighthearted cruise and the 'future' didn't disappoint.

Brothers focus on yourselves, e get why.
Whatever Olamide said in Zazu, cheesy...Daaju, kala, ranju, ma ṣe transfer.

Hypergamy will never disappoint, it may differ according to societies but it's the same hypergamy. Have a fruitful year bros.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin
Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Emmynator:

ALL IN ALL, AVOID MARRIAGE, E GET WHY.
To all the married brothers among us, please share a thing or two about being married.
What challenges do you face?
How have you been able to manoeuvre through these challenges?
Does the redpill frame make marriage more bearable for you?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin

Should this story be true and not those twitter clout, the guy girlfriend will surely fight tooth and nail with her friend.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

The woman is white?
Ehen nah and he has kids with her..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Ehen nah and he has kids with her..

Lol, some can indeed be super crazy.

Then again, if you push any woman to the extreme, her crazy side is sure to come out

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

Lol, some can indeed be super crazy.

Then again, if you push any woman to the extreme, her crazy side is sure to come out
The man na father Abraham anyways..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Calibrator:
Las Las all roads lead back to TRP.
Seems like I talk, act and look like one, I might as well be one.

Let me break my hiatus and silence.

You see these girls, don't run from their billing this festive season.
Let them state their preferences and state a higher one, after all, it is a season of giving and receiving gifts grin grin

Dolt can't string together a grammatically correct sentence but because of big brezz, she thinks she deserves 20k in this buhari weather.

Lol Omo see format o .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

From the way you write, i’d bet that you would bounce back soon.

One mistake you’re making is, never feel old. When i was 20, i felt old, then i turned 26, i felt soo old and laughed at myself for feeling old @ 20. Then i hit 30, i felt like a grand pa and laughed in derision at myself for feeling old @ 26.

@ 30, i even used to hear voices in my head laughing at me and saying you failed.

Then something happened, things changed.

Point is, never enter the trap of feeling done. Matter of fact, you’re just starting life. Keep sailing, who knows what the tide may bring tommorow?

life start at 40 for a man, keep building up experience and perfect your grind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
No woman give a fvck about u bro stay focus on yourself

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2021
LMAO! grin grin

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Avoid single mother like a plague they have nothing to offer you than burdens

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Dabronze:
No woman give a fvck about u bro stay focus on yourself

According to them, He must be giving me 95% of his salary, breakfast in bed, wake me up with some hot coffee(like the bozos even drink coffee sef), must be handsome,

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Don't limit body counts to just coitus, read the write-up below and assimilate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Winnerly:

Endorsed.

Me thinks the real freedom is freedom from even needing a wife or other girls.

This is hard because it means you have to hack your biology and psyche. I guess this is what people call inner game.

I was going to go to the strip club tonight then i took a step back and asked myself, these girls are giving me something of no value (pussy) in exchange for something of value (money).

I can’t account for that pussy tomorrow. It’d serve me no purpose tomorrow or next week or next year. It would only cause me torment in my moments of meditation and righteousness by stirring up distractions.

I get the neediness associated with wanting a wife or girlfriend. It brings validation and joy knowing that you’re wanted but this is an inferior way to think or live.

We should all derive our sense of value from within and not without. I once read that 95% of who we are is unseen. If this is true, that means many times people will reject us or judge us wrongly because they can’t see what we see. It’s therefore very tricky and dangerous to hand over our sense of value to others. That shit should be within us.

One thing I’ve seen is how rejection from the opposite gender can make everything you’ve worked for loose taste in your mouth.

Lets say you buy a nice car to impress women, you then go out on a faithful day and pull up beside a lady but she doesn’t grant you audience. That act can make you forget the fact that you’re mighty blessed to be driving that car.
Meanwhile, she may have said no because she feels intimidated or because she wants to prove a point that she can’t be easily swayed by material possessions.

People forget that if you’re rich, some ladies would even prove tougher just to make a point

It’s same with looking good. A lady may reject you because she thinks you look too good for her. Meanwhile you may run off questioning your God given looks, thus taking a hit on your self esteem.

The drama and intricacies that come with dealing with the opposite gender are numerous.

I choose not to deal with all that and I’m working on it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
LMAO!

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

A woman will never misbehave unless they have "options".

They can fit perfectly well into any situation as long as it suits them or they think it's their best option.
thank you! I have said it in one of my post here , women change when they think they have better option, that's why I keep repeating it don't attach emotions to that gender if not you are setting yourself up for heartbreak.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fairview1: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
sajmark:

To all the married brothers among us, please share a thing or two about being married.
What challenges do you face?
How have you been able to manoeuvre through these challenges?
Does the redpill frame make marriage more bearable for you?

Fear nothing about marriage. Marriage, just like many other things in life is a responsibility. Marriage, if well understood and build upon a solid philosophy can make you one of the happiest on earth.

If you can shoulder the respoinsibility and the committment as a man in his barchalorhood, providing for your immediate family and siblings, you can handle marriage too.

Dont compare your marriage.

Dont envy others.

Dont take too many outside opinions to build your own home.

Be responsible. Responding to your abilities in marriage automatically subjects and positions you at the top.

Ensure your partner understands you. Dont manipute or hide or play games with your wife. It breeds mistrust and opens air of suspicion and engenders disloyalty and distrust.

Marriage, if well built, like you built your career life, can be very enriching, rewarding and exciting. Forget all misconceptions that has been said about the sad reality of the union.

It is one of the oldest Union and had contributed massively in the advancement of the universe. Its not going to stop soon, it alsway your choice which rather to belong.

But grave mistake you should strictly avoid is marrying the wrong person. Once checked, you are on your way to living a blissful life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Austeeenxx: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
foreman:

Lucky man.

Reminds me of this meme. grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fairview1:

Fear nothing about marriage. Marriage, just like many other things in life is a responsibility. Marriage, if well understood and build upon a solid philosophy can make you one of the happiest on earth.

If you can shoulder the respoinsibility and the committment as a man in his barchalorhood, providing for your immediate family and siblings, you can handle marriage too.

Dont envy others.

Be responsible. Responding to your abilities in marriage automatically subjects and positions you at the top.

Ensure your partner understands you. Dont manipute or hide or play games with your wife. It breeds mistrust and opens air of suspicion and engenders disloyalty and distrust.

Marriage, if well built, like you built your career life, can be very enriching, rewarding and exciting. Forget all misconceptions that has been said about the sad reality of the union.

It is one of the oldest Union and had contributed massively in the advancement of the universe. Its not going to stop soon, it alsway your choice which rather to belong.

But grave mistake you should strictly avoid is marrying the wrong person. Once checked, you are on your way to living a blissful life.
Wow, very good insight.
Even though I don't see myself getting married, but if it ever happens... Your comment will come in handy.
I want the kind of family that Christiano Ronaldo has.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6904385/wedding-guest-finds-out-bride#108682647

The boyfriend no try at all. Foolish poosey worshipper. He should have been contented with the fact that another man is picking up his trash and saving his whóre (which is what a disloyal lady is) or feel pity for him ending up with a disloyal cûnt and go thank his God for saving him from the hands of a potential disaster.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fairview1:

Dont envy others.

Absolute crap!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rillycool:

Absolute crap!!!
grin i wanted to quote it when he posted it but abeg when he stops living in fantasy land he would embrace reality. I'm sure he isn't married

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
You can imagine this. The woman cheated on the prime minister, and he divorced her according to Sharia. But here, the UK court wanted him to pay $730 million divorce settlement.

Imagine this fuckery. Lmao grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.