Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765112 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dasanchez1(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2021
sajmark:

"IT IS SO MUCH SIMPLER TO BURY REALITY THAN IT IS TO DISPOSE OF DREAMS"

REALITY: the truth...
*that man is an endangered specie.
*that apart from his mother no woman can ever love a man for who he is but for what he provides.
*That boys are also raped and men are also sexually abused.
*That women prefer masculine men no matter how much they tag it toxic.
*A man has nothing to gain in being married buts has everything to loose.
*The alarming rate of double-standard against men in our societies today.
*Men are guilty until proven innocent.
Etc

DREAMS: The lie...
*Only girls and women can be raped, men enjoy being abused.
*If she cheats it is your fault and if you cheat it is still your fault.
*Encourages REAL men to raise another man's children.
*If a man hits a woman it is domestic violence but if a woman hits a man, he should be a REAL man.
*Women are innocent until proven guilty.
Etc

It is so much simpler to bury reality (the truth), that is why almost all men are raised bluepilled. Since the truth is bitter, substituting it for a sweater lie becomes easy.
It is very difficult to dispose of dreams (the lie), that is why the redpill/redpillers are rejected and attacked by many men who are supposed to embrace it. The truth is bitter hense majority of men choose the more pleasant lie.
thanks a lot for this. So apt and succinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRP1: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Junnior:

Like luminouz said, what you did was wrong. Though you had really good intentions. You should have posted that stuff on a different thread. My post was meant to counter the derailment.
Feel free to modify that post since you've already fulfilled what you intended to do for those you mentioned.
You can however open a new thread and continue the giveaway. It would be nice.

More funds...
Yeah Boss I grab lols
Done that already sir as I see say gbas gbos don dey occur for the thread self.
i no be santa wey dey do giveaway biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRP1: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay. I didn't see any pm from you. If you intend on giving me money for whatever reason, I appreciate, but don't bother as I don't collect monetary gifts from any person I meet online. If you insist, then give the money to any of your fellow guys in needs for my sake; I will be happy with that. However, if you intend to discuss something else with the pm, let's discuss it here. I will respond as time permits.

======
By the way, I will advise you don't do giveaway here. Doing giveaways, asking for money, and borrowing and lending are not among the purposes of this thread. Such can be done on a separate thread; you can even choose the people you want to give and mention them on that thread. If they are interested, they will collect. I don't want a situation where this thread will be inundated with posts of people dropping their account numbers, hence derailing the thread. You know life is hard and you know how people react to giveaways; many (even those you didn't mention) will want to partake. You sure can expect to be swamped with account numbers.

Even after the giveaway, some will note that you are loading and will still want to ask you later for financial assistance even when you are not doing giveaway. Think about how it will be on this thread.

I get that you want to be a blessing to other men in this cold world, but there are right ways to do things. Cheers!
all good Chiefo
i no Dey discuss anything oo lols and i no get fellow valuable guys to carry money give cheesy
And yeah the purpose of this thread is already shifting also
Abegg make una no vex biko

Let’s keep dropping the pills
Once again I appreciate una

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
@SIBF, For all you know, I could be one of those struggling students you talked about. Yet I'm not here posting my details publicly on the internet. Besides that, we are here to teach eachother to be men. How many times do we have to tell guys to go to the business section for issues relating to their pockets?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
TRP1:

all good Chiefo
i no Dey discuss anything oo lols and i no get fellow valuable guys to carry money give cheesy
And yeah the purpose of this thread is already shifting also
Abegg make una no vex biko

Let’s keep dropping the pills
Once again I appreciate una
Nothing do you. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRP1: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ketapu:

I was very disappointed to see that guy that do drop daily red pill post share his bank account details. I'll have to add him to list of trolls I avoid reading their post here. He reminds me of glycolysis, the original creator of this thread. He fell for a female trap and lost his reputation here, leading to the deactivation of his account. It goes to show that we should watch who we follow here.

I recently rewatched the 1999 movie, The Matrix, and saw the film in a new light. That film was ahead of its time. The fact that someone spill red pill every time doesn't mean they are true red piller. They could be a mole trying to infiltrate. There was one such mole in the matrix film who later killed some of his colleagues after deceiving them for so long.

As I've always said, red pill books are the best way to learn about the movement.

Bro, just ignore them.

Sir nothing like disappointed here
i ask for it and he drop
No be say he beg la shuu
omo na wa ooo
people go just dey take small matter far

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRP1: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
SIBF:
I'm a struggling uni student from a very poor background.
Anyone that feels to give me money or better still wants to take a step further by assisting with my plan to financial security should reach me on abuislam133299@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Bro this is not a giveaway thread
na pills we dey take for here biko
There’re better thread on Nl for giveaway just search and you’ll surely see sir

Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Brickbats.
Normal among men so no "shakement" but I'll use it as an opportunity to address a few things.
If there is anything monumental to take out of what transpired in the last few pages it's the move made by TRP1. I don't know him neither do I know the genuineness of his intentions, all I know is I discovered quite early to always FEED/BLESS YOUR SOURCE. If you have benefitted anything from anyone, find any means whatsoever to bless that person back. There are fewer mighty principles to life, wealth and wellbeing than that. If TRP has blessed you for example, find any means whatsoever to bless the specific individuals he mentioned. Commonest excuse usually is: but the guy hold pass me. ie the guy in question is richer than I am. Dude you have no idea. This will dovetail into a heavy Man2Man talk session...
In Yoruba culture for example, your very first salary goes to your Father. Inasmuch as it would be fanciful to qualify it by saying "if he was a responsible father to you", I have come to an understanding of life that the Law of blessing your source is as valid as the law of gravity. You are sealing an innocuous but potent covenant with longevity of flourishing. You can't but bless your source. That man is the wellspring from which you emanated, from which you derived essence/origin. Irrespective of how he treated you, your mom etc, for your own good and for the purpose of emancipation from primordial negative trends and receiving the vitality to launch into frontiers never ever ever attained in your lineage, dude, go bless your source. Most fathers (from experience) will simply take a token (say N2,000 out of the N100,000) and bless you but I assure you that blessing alone has everything to potentiate the redirection of your life's trajectory to for example make you achieve in 5 years what should normally have taken you 20 years to achieve. To make you avoid life/career damaging mistakes and choices. Even if your father is a filthy lowlife drunkard in some shanty in Okokomaiko, it does not in anyway diminish the power resident within him for you. Laws are laws. Even if he collects the whole thing and spends it on boozing and Oshodi prostit00ts. I repeat, it does not in anyway diminish the power resident within him for you. It is up to you to secure that power within him for your own good. It is a power better than receiving a million dollars in a will. That power is not in your mother to any meaningful degree. That is why women of old always did everything they could to secure the blessing of the Father for their children no matter the misgivings they (mothers) may have with the man. If you understand the construct of Creation, you will understand that this blessing is what has been targeted by the Master of Evil. This is the reason why marriage is under vicious attack. Why the home is under vicious attack. Why family is under vicious attack.

Man2Man talk continues in a bit....

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tonnyray:
Brickbats.
Normal among men so no "shakement" but I'll use it as an opportunity to address a few things.
If there is anything monumental to take out of what transpired in the last few pages it's the move made by TRP1. I don't know him neither do I know the genuineness of his intentions, all I know is I discovered quite early to always FEED/BLESS YOUR SOURCE. If you have benefitted anything from anyone, find any means whatsoever to bless that person back. There are fewer mighty principles to life, wealth and wellbeing than that. If TRP has blessed you for example, find any means whatsoever to bless the specific individuals he mentioned. Commonest excuse usually is: but the guy hold pass me. ie the guy in question is richer than I am. Dude you have no idea. This will dovetail into a heavy Man2Man talk session...
In Yoruba culture for example, your very first salary goes to your Father. Inasmuch as it would be fanciful to qualify it by saying "if he was a responsible father to you", I have come to an understanding of life that the Law of blessing your source is as valid as the law of gravity. You are sealing an innocuous but potent covenant with longevity of flourishing. You can't but bless your source. That man is the wellspring from which you emanated, from which you derived essence/origin. Irrespective of how he treated you, your mom etc, for your own good and for the purpose of emancipation from primordial negative trends and receiving the vitality to launch into frontiers never ever ever attained in your lineage, dude, go bless your source. Most fathers (from experience) will simply take a token (say N2,000 out of the N100,000) and bless you but I assure you that blessing alone has everything to potentiate the redirection of your life's trajectory to for example make you achieve in 5 years what should normally have taken you 20 years to achieve. To make you avoid life/career damaging mistakes and choices. Even if your father is a filthy lowlife drunkard in some shanty in Okokomaiko, it does not in anyway diminish the power resident within him for you. Laws are laws. Even if he collects the whole thing and spends it on boozing and Oshodi prostit00ts. I repeat, it does not in anyway diminish the power resident within him for you. It is up to you to secure that power within him for your own good. It is a power better than receiving a million dollars in a will. That power is not in your mother to any meaningful degree. That is why women of old always did everything they could to secure the blessing of the Father for their children no matter the misgivings they (mothers) may have with the man. If you understand the construct of Creation, you will understand that this blessing is what has been targeted by the Master of Evil. This is the reason why marriage is under vicious attack. Why the home is under vicious attack. Why family is under vicious attack.

Man2Man talk continues in a bit....
What about those who have lost their fathers?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
TRP1:

Sir nothing like disappointed here
i ask for it and he drop
No be say he beg la shuu
omo na wa ooo
people go just dey take small matter far
Dude no dey prolong matter, you've done what you know best, he only said whats on his mind and there's nothing wrong with that. Mk we forget the matter already.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Junnior:
What about those who have lost their fathers?
Great question.
There is no vacuum in Nature.
When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Real Fathers are everywhere and nowhere. The true seeker shall find. This in itself is a whole different topic.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tonnyray:
Great question.
There is no vacuum in Nature.
When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Real Fathers are everywhere and nowhere. The true seeker shall find. This in itself is a whole different topic.
What is this?

Please, speak English grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by manny99(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
TRP1:
One thing I love doing again is cracking/digging up the web because there’re lot of hidden infos there.
So before entering sch I came across a business stuff on one of the web (nairaland) I Dey crack then which I try to run it with my savings From my craft it was successful at first then later got scammed of some funds then i gather confidence and enter again and it was successful
While that was successful i try learning how the guys did the business stuff direct from yankee because as at then i be like middle man.

@ 1st semester break I went back to learn how these guys were able to run this stuff from oversee and not me being a middle man which failed at first attempt I tried slowly again and it was successful and from there I started making some cool cash.

i see a lot of peeps talking about business and the likes jere but you all don’t wanna sacrifice time and energy in doing things
People give up easily once the things they are doing is not fruitful.
in everything you do in life always belive there’s a light at the end of every tunnel and never give up in getting to the light area

Typing …

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by manny99(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
solidmyk:

Firstly I commend you for being open minded, but bro your situation rn is just kinda of complicated reason been that you're already in love with the lady so any of my words of advise might seem inconvenient to you, and as you know, there's this saying that'the wrong time to advice a man is when he's already fallen in love. But if you can reflect on my lil advice it will help you in the long run.

In my opinion I think the lady is just an opportunist secondly I don't support office romance same with dating a babe you both worship together in same place of worship.
My thoughts are the lady, she's observed you all these years and has realized that you're an easy kill, her assumption of you is just like a predator and it's prey and all the attributes that shows you as a prey is glaring all over you, forget she called you and all those stuff blah blah.. bro she's just looking for where to settle down after all the years of hoeing around, I would have adviced you to go along with her game but bro you're not fit.
But does that stops you in getting in touch with her nah, to confirm your suspicions, after getting in touch with her ask if she's still a virgin if not that's a big red flag, you should also ask about the number of relationship she's been into, that should give you a clue about the number of sexual partner she's had in the past if she's not a virgin.

You also said something about being an introvert and all, bro all those are just mind conditioning I was always like this in the past too.
Just know you've to break free from that lifestyle it's not gonna help, learn how to be social, go out with friends on weekends and experience how to interact with more people esp the females with your eyes in contact with theirs, that's gonna help bro I started doing this and in the long run everything became normal.
We are all wip but bro you still have a long way to go,
In the mean time make sure you don't get emotional thereby professing your love to her.
Read many redpill content as much as possible esp Ubunja's miseducations making sure all knowledge gained is not only for this issue, but instead in the long term.
Learn about women nature..
Make sure shishi no comot your hand spend for her, your time and attention guarded all times.
Lastly make sure your response to her is short and straight, she writes 7 you reply with 3 that way you'll be in frame. Hope this helps

Brother, you really exhibit brotherly character. Your advice really make some changes. Will keep you updated

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6907448/lady-sexually-abused-man-port#108744103

FROM THE LINK YOU SHARED, HERE'S A POST I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU.

habsydiamond:
Not recognized by law say woman rape u or molest u... Oga u are on ur own oo...it's very difficult for me to believe this oo.. How sure are we that this guy did not consented to what happened. Its possible that he took the girl to am hotel and it back fired

I REMOVED THE LAST PART OF HIS BS. BUT HERE'S AN IGNORANT MAN DISREGARDING A MAN'S UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE IN THE HANDS OF A WOMAN THAT HYPNOTIZED HIM, KIDNAPPED AND RAPED HIM, BEFORE CARTING AWAY WITH HIS VALUABLES. THIS IS THE SAME WAY MANY HERE DOWNPLAYED THE THINGS I SHARED A FEW DAYS AGO. AND YOU SEE WHY WOMEN WILL KEEP HAVING THE UPPERHAND IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE MEN FACTUALLY HATE TO HOLD THESE "DARLING ANGELS" ACCOUNTABLE.

WOMEN OPENLY MARKET AND USE CHARMS AND PORTIONS TRADED UNDER KAYANMATA AND THE LIKES TO TRAP MEN, EXPLOIT THEM SEXUALLY AND MAKE AWAY WITH THEIR FINANCES. AND WE'RE TALKING REDPILL BUT HATE TO LOOK AT THESE FACTS AND TRY TO CURB THEM FOR THEIR NEGATIVE IMPACTS ON THE PSYCH, RESOURCES, AND WELL-BEING OF ALL MEN.

ONE DAY WE'LL BE READY FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

You can't shame the shameless(Skepticus, calibrator 2021).

My man, most of us here share same story with you, hence, we are able to resonate whenever we read such.

I would have mentioned you another thread, but like the quote above, ain't ashamed when it comes to upliftment. I got a couple of plans for fams here in year 2022 but only for those that are ready.

Please, I want you to reconsider your stance of not helping people, here, ain't asking for help as you've done so without being coerced but relate with us on your line of business and how we can start from the bottom with the little we've got.

Is it a skill? We'll learn it? Is it crypto? We'll start small? Is it freelancing? We'll start registering.
It's good we start redpilling our finances come 2022.

Mention me in another thread for further details so as not to derail this one if are willing, if not, thanks for your story and contributions to the thread.

God bless.
@TRP1 If you do start a thread, please mention me. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Where is the lie..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
He filed for the divorce, not her, that says a lot, this is mostly as a result of infidelity. The pastor thought he could change her. Clowns will say ‘bad girls marry well’, they mostly have outcomes as this.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by usebog: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Redpill for life.
So i went to a mall to get something, na so 4 small rats surrounded me and stated torching and calling me all sort of names like fine yahoo boy buy something for us na
I just ask them if this is what they do all day long, dey no dey work? lol
They disappear with no traces lol
Normally before I will give them something but I'm on dose

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simple men commit to sluts tho, they be like ‘her past is her past’, no standard. Do better as a man.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
manny99:

Brother, you really exhibit brotherly character. Your advice really make some changes. Will keep you updated
You're welcome brother, I was only doing my part as been expected in the brotherhood.
Will be expecting your updates as well.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
sajmark:
THE MATRIX RESURRECTIONS had this to say about the bluepilled.
SHEAPLE = Blue-pilled/simps.

So true. Movie just like its predecessors is a whole representation of how the world works. Neo and Trinity were also stuck in the bluepill world for a long time until they took the redpill and accepted the harsh reality for what it truly is.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good times create weak men, and they’ll keep creating hard times all over again. How can masculinity be respected when some men are doing this. What an eyesore.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
luminouz:
I was younger when Spartacus came out but I never forgot a statement made by one actor on the show.

Ashur(The Syrian) talking to Oenomaus(Doctore):

You, Gannicus, Crixus and Spartacus are all the same. You all fall to ruin for women plowed by other men's Cöcks.

THEN:

My grandmother:
No matter how beautiful she is, unless she is a virgin, there is a man who is tired, fed up and oversaturated, from fuqin her.

NOTE: when next you want to die on a woman's issues, REMEMBER THESE MUDAFUCKIN QUOTES.

Whose house am I coming to eat on Xmas day? grin

Ashur was right cheesy. That cunning jerk had no iota of love for anyone anyway grin. It’s fair he thinks clear than others grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
heartofcity12:
Good times create weak men, and they’ll keep creating hard times all over again. How can masculinity be respected when some men are doing this. What an eyesore.
This stuff irritates the hell out of me.

On tiktok too, you will see nigerian men with huge balls trying so hard to sound like women. Painting nails, making hair, using bras and dancing seductively. I keep wondering what they have in mind to achieve. A grown ass man prefers to go to tiktok,gossip and rant,instead of settling isssies amicably.

The next generation of men will have their hands full

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
They feel so comfortable saying all this rubbish because some men have no standards at all. The moments she got some fat breasts and buttocks, many men don’t think clear and value is thrown under the bus. Their own definition of ‘marry well’ is marrying a man with money, they’re actually no different from the runs girls they’re talking about. Money don’t make a man, his mindset does. Those runs girls ended up with low value men. A man that will keep sharing STDs with them, women that cannot tame their hypergamy would always be used by low value men in exchange for money she refused to work for. #trp

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
luminouz:

On tiktok too, you will see nigerian men with huge balls trying so hard to sound like women. Painting nails, making hair, using bras and dancing seductively. I keep wondering what they have in mind to achieve. A grown ass man prefers to go to tiktok,gossip and rant,instead of settling isssies amicably.

It’s so sad. They have completely lost it. Anyway I believe there’s a consequences for every action, they’ll get served in time.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Someoneschild2:
Social conditioning :

"If Mohammed does not go to the mountain,the mountain will go to Mohammed."

Me thinking:
Why does the mountain have to go to Mohammed when there are several others who would come to the mountain?
The mountain is the prize and not Mohammed. The prize doesn't chase the competitor but the other way round.
If Mohammed doesn't want to go to the mountain,Mohammed can fvck off.

The flower doesn't go to the butterflies but the butterflies go to the flowers because the flower is the prize (nectar) and there are several other butterflies who would come to the flower if one doesn't.

Be the mountain
Be the flower

A lot sense in this post

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sjebube(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
SIBF:
I'm a struggling uni student from a very poor background.
Anyone that feels to give me money or better still wants to take a step further by assisting with my plan to financial security should reach me on abuislam133299@gmail.com.
Thanks.

I will teach u fx for free
Send me a mail
sjebube@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
if you are looking for a large assortment of morons,check Tik Tok lipsrsealed
Till this day I will never understand the hype around it,you will see grown adults acting like fools just for clout,they are not acting like fools for money o undecided.

luminouz:

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tonnyray, Epilsantoh and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.