Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766017 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
DieRich5:
I downloaded it on my phone cus of the hype ND just 30mins in the app I lost 300mb in it.... delete d app

Tik Tok is the new way for young girls doing crazy things ND boys acting like a gay..........na just low budget blue film industry
My own issue with tiktok is that for every 20 percent value I gain from that platform, it drains me 80% of my time, money and productivity. You know how tempting it could be when you're trying to exit the app and more exciting contents keeps popping up. I later had to uninstall it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin
beautiful nonsense......girl go Dy with u when u nor get money ND Dem no give any help or anything but only sex ND Dem be feeling like Dem give u the wrld

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
posty56:
the one small, the recent one I watch is one boy (yes he's handsome), go dress well grin, come they move in front of girls or women with their man, just to see which of the girls the eye am grin grin I swear I see sh*t or tik Tok everyday, all this for the clout and women attention, to what end ?

Do you know the part that vexes me? I don't even go on tik tok to view these shits, people bring it to their status.... I just mute them straight.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
DieRich5:
the issue about dis movie is dat......Dem mk Trinity powerful than neo who's the one ND I almost cry when neo can't fly angry

Hmmn another angle.. I think Neo also flew towards the end.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
I pity guys that fall for this shit. cheesy
Sub for me, if not you won't enjoy our heavenly chats that can make you a millionaire cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
mhkent:
please I need help from anyone here who can help suggest any site where I can be getting little funds to save up on. I intend picking up on learning programming and i need funds to get a laptop to start on. Anyone who can help suggest where one can do jobs or that has something I can help you be doing over the Internet till I can save up and get myself running up will be appreciated.
I doubt if such site exists ..
Like i always say, in this digital world, you need money to make more money tbh..
To make money online, you'll need some capital even if it's YouTube ( camera, data, video editing skills) freelancing ( learn and updating programming skills, constant data and electricity) affliate, crypto, stocks and so many others...
So yeah, we have to resort to handworks/physical jobs/ working for people to raise capital before going online/independent..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin

What a lovely comment, this guy has made my day. I support this 1000000%, if it was her support that pushed you to greatness then there is something about her. She's special. Now imagine if all the women like her were busy supporting broke men. A lot of men would have been rich by now.

This is my advice, if your girlfriend had your back when you were broke and now you have made it. Don't marry her! Please give her to any of your friends that is broke so that he too can climb the ladder of riches and end up like you. Don't be stingy.

Is there any of you here that had a supportive unicorn when you were broke. Please give her to me, I promise to do the same when I make it. I'm still broke. cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
SOZINN:

What a lovely comment, this guy has made my day. I support this 1000000%, if it was her support that pushed you to greatness then there is something about her. She's special. Now imagine if all the women like her were busy supporting broke men. A lot of men would have been rich by now.

This is my advice, if your girlfriend had your back when you were broke and now you have made it. Don't marry her! Please give her to any of your friends that is broke so that he too can climb the ladder of riches and end up like you. Don't be stingy.

Is there any of you here that had a supportive unicorn when you were broke. Please give her to me, I promise to do the same when I make it. I'm still broke. cry cry
Toxic af..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Zabiboy:

I doubt if such site exists ..
Like i always say, in this digital world, you need money to make more money tbh..
To make money online, you'll need some capital even if it's YouTube ( camera, data, video editing skills) freelancing ( learn and updating programming skills, constant data and electricity) affliate, crypto, stocks and so many others...
So yeah, we have to resort to handworks/physical jobs/ working for people to raise capital before going online/independent..

Cc miracood2

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
heartofcity12:

Hmmn another angle.. I think Neo also flew towards the end.
yeah I just check again....Neo flew too b4 holding hands grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
solidmyk:

Toxic af..
The meme wasn't intended to be serious. It's one of those jokes common in many red pill spaces.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Other disciples: Bros j don rise!

Thomas: una dey whine me? Make e show make I see
where dem holes for him hand dey.

Be like Thomas!
Don't be a sponge!
Be convinced before acceptance!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good evening guys, my Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is up for sale, just 2week old, I need cash to sort some stuffs out..
Price is 350 but negotiable.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah I just check again....Neo flew too b4 holding hands grin cheesy

I knew it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
The meme wasn't intended to be serious. It's one of those jokes common in many red pill spaces.
wink I know
Was only exaggerating

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is anybody following that Ooni of Ife divorce? What a mess.

The royal family should just save themselves the embarrassment and matchmake the Ooni with a young virgin from another royal traditional family. Marriage for royals is not for love biko.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Regex:

Do you know the part that vexes me? I don't even go on tik tok to view these shits, people bring it to their status.... I just mute them straight.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hehehe grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Regex:

They have started bringing it to soundcity and other television channels too

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Anybody done use this site emilydates what's ur experience?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
DieRich5:
the issue about dis movie is dat......Dem mk Trinity powerful than neo who's the one ND I almost cry when neo can't fly angry

The last matrix movie should have been the last.

This new one tasted like regurgitated beans. Nothing to write home about

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omini247:
Anybody done use this site emilydates what's ur experience?

You’re asking in the wrong thread

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Winnerly:

You’re asking in the wrong thread
Your opinion heard

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

What about men who don't even knw how many gfs and concubines they have? what about guys that will be toasting another lady even In the present of his girlfriend? Let hear ur view on that sir.

1. A single woman sips enormously from a man. So, as the number of women in a man's portfolio rises, he loses greatly. Man gains nothing except satisfying his sexual lust. Conversely, for women, they satisfy their libido and as well gains a man's time and resources.

2. If (one of) those concubines, wives or girlfriends fvcks other men, the man loses again because he's paying(not really money) for a woman/women other men are having their turns with. If she's a prostitute, that man wouldn't bother because he already knows about her from the onset.

3. Apart from STDs/STIs which both can be guilty of, the man bears every expenses when it comes to her well-being and he also faces the predicament of being a victim of paternity fraud---a woman is free of all these.

So, you see, whether a man fvcks one or more women he loses and those women gains.

4. OK, I get where you are coming from: double standard right? However, if we decides to go this lane you will know that there are a whole lot of double standards where men suffer most e.g the military, rape case, sexual harassment, jail period, etc.

I don't really like classifying human mating strategy as a double standard because it is nature! However, even if we decide to take it so, understand that limiting women's promiscuity is a blessing to them. But if they decide to rank and rub shoulders with men when it comes to promiscuity they will be affected most. Note: women don't want a man other women doesn't want. While a man wants a woman that hasn't be d!ckmatized by other men. Women don't want virgin men because they lack experience and men want virgin women because they lack experience.

5. In our contemporary day, women are not worth any commitment because they don't deserve it. Outliers proves the rule. And if this is the case men shouldn't bother committing but should have their turns too and move ahead(spin plates). The woman is free to frolick with as many men as possible, and since he's not committed he has nothing to bother of. Ditto for her.

I know that this a kind of messed up situation, yes it is. The game will continue this way until women become competent and accountable.

Thanks.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=108785651]

1. [s]A single woman sips enormously from a man. So, as the number of women in a man's portfolio rises, he loses greatly. Man gains nothing except satisfying his sexual lust. Conversely, for women, they satisfy their libido and as well gains a man's time and resources.

2. If (one of) those concubines, wives or girlfriends fvcks other men, the man loses again because he's paying(not really money) for a woman/women other men are having their turns with. If she's a prostitute, that man wouldn't bother because he already knows about her from the onset.
[/s]

3. [s]Apart from STDs/STIs which both can be guilty of, the man bears every expenses when it comes to her well-being and he also faces the predicament of being a victim of paternity fraud---a woman is free of all these.

So, you see, whether a man fvcks one or more women he loses and those women gains.

4. OK, I get where you are coming from: double standard right? However, if we decides to go this lane you will know that there are a whole lot of double standards where men suffer most e.g the military, rape case, sexual harassment, jail period, etc.

I don't really like classifying human mating strategy as a double standard because it is nature! However, even if we decide to take it so, understand that limiting women's promiscuity is a blessing to them. But if they decide to rank and rub shoulders with men when it comes to promiscuity they will be affected most. Note: women don't want a man other women doesn't want. While a man wants a woman that hasn't be d!ckmatized by other men. Women don't want virgin men because they lack experience and men want virgin women because they lack experience.

5. In our contemporary day, women are not worth any commitment because they don't deserve it. Outliers proves the rule. And if this is the case men shouldn't bother committing but should have their turns too and move ahead(spin plates). The woman is free to frolick with as many men as possible, and since he's not committed he has nothing to bother of. Ditto for her.

I know that this a kind of messed up situation, yes it is. The game will continue this way until women become competent and accountable.

Thanks.

[/quote[/s]]

I pinpoint double standard, pls learn how to judge accurately, who knws you may be leader of any kind tomorrow, king, chief ,gov ,president ,pastor

Even if u re not any of this, u still need to base ur judgment unbiased as a father in ur nuclear family.

A word is enough only for a wise oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MisterRuk(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
We are entering (if not already in it) the "friendzone era", where the highest peak an ordinary guy can ever reach in a relationship with a lady is being just friends. Forget the romance and intimacy you're looking for in a lady, I've noticed that women hardly fall in love like the way men do, in fact they almost never fall in "love". Women mostly married for social and economic benefits (and not love) but in today's generation that problem has been solved. An unmarried woman without children (but a proud mother of a cat) can enjoy more social and economic benefits than her past counterparts.
So what am I trying to say with all these epistles?
If you're a struggling average guy your chances of getting a woman into an intimate relationship is thin, unless she's ugly. Because the factors like shelter and protection that could make a woman subservient to a man is gradually being solved everyday. More women are getting educated, making big money, going into politics, these things are great. So what could you offer her ?
The standards of women have gone way higher, so what chances have you got with her other than being friends?
Step up your game.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
MisterRuk:
We are entering (if not already in it) the "friendzone era", where the highest peak an ordinary guy can ever reach in a relationship with a lady is being just friends. Forget the romance and intimacy you're looking for in a lady, I've noticed that women hardly fall in love like the way men do, in fact they almost never fall in "love". Women mostly married for social and economic benefits (and not love) but in today's generation that problem has been solved. An unmarried woman without children (but a proud mother of a cat) can enjoy more social and economic benefits than her past counterparts.
If you're a struggling average guy your chances of getting a woman into an intimate relationship is thin, unless she's ugly. Because the factors like shelter and protection that could make a woman subservient to a man is gradually being solved everyday. More women are getting educated, making big money, going into politics, these things are great. So what could you offer her ?
The standards of women have gone way higher, so what chances have you got with her other than being friends?
Step up your game.

You speak as if women do us a favor by being friends with us...... that's low key pedestaling women

Women getting more educated, getting into politics and making good money shouldn't bother a man at all

A man that knows his worth, women will beg him for friendship or intimacy because women benefit more from being friends with men than men benefit from being friends with women

Everything we do should be for our own interests and growth and not to "meet up with the "high" standards of women"...... whatever that means

A man shouldn't give a flying flounder if women's standards are getting high, women should be the ones having these worries

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Carchoice:

Lemme burst your head. 2017 I was dating this lady that I also hacked her WhatsApp, I ran through all her chats and calls and there was nothing incriminating. She would call me to tell me she’s going to plug her phone at neighbors when there’s power outage, She called to tell me literally everything She was doing.

One day She called me at noon and told me her phone was dying and she’ll wait till 11pm for a recharge at her neighbors. Then something happened.

Her sister called evening of that day to tell me my girl had gone out since noon with a known street girl and pleaded with me to call her to return home. I was shocked, She didn’t tell me She was going out and She never mentioned having a friend to me. I rang her phone few times and it was off, I called her sister back to tell her I can’t reach her. Her sister told me to ring her “other number”

I don’t want to continue because I get mad whenever I remember the incident. To sum it up, She had another phone and another number I wasn’t aware off. She would off the phone I bought for her and lie the battery was down and then take her other phone out to communicate with whoever She was going to meet. Whenever She was coming to my state to spend a week to a month, she’ll drop the phone at home.

Wow. Never underestimate the power of a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
leocollins:
Good evening guys, my Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is up for sale, just 2week old, I need cash to sort some stuffs out..
Price is 350 but negotiable.. thanks
350 as in three hundred and fifty naira

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Susily:

You speak as if women do us a favor by being friends with us...... that's low key pedestaling women

Women getting more educated, getting into politics and making good money shouldn't bother a man at all

A man that knows his worth, women will beg him for friendship or intimacy because women benefit more from being friends with men than men benefit from being friends with women

Everything we do should be for our own interests and growth and not to "meet up with the "high" standards of women"...... whatever that means

A man shouldn't give a flying flounder if women's standards are getting high, women should be the ones having these worries

Solid post

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
MisterRuk:
Step up your game.
Take your bluepill bvllshit out of here.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by viktor88: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmynator:
I pity guys that fall for this shit. cheesy
Sub for me, if not you won't enjoy our heavenly chats that can make you a millionaire cheesy
Their Boring chat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Faber(m), dhiqson(m), Philosopher1979, Susily(m), Ahijo1990(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.