Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792925 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darkelf: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Continuous humility is key in one's endless red pill journey. No matter how much you've learnt and how many years you've been redpilled, you must be humble and wise enough to realise that there is always something new to learn and a deeper understanding to attain.

Also, no matter how deep you have gone in the red pill, you must realise that you can learn from anyone, even a newbie. Iron sharpens iron. No one should be bothered with ranks and hierarchy; put that aside and focus on continously improving your knowledge of the red pill. Put emotions and ego aside and learn. Finally, never assume you know it all and that you are infallible. Keep learning in utmost humility till you die.
wise word from a very wise man, praise who you want to praise, but don't form a cult around that person, once again we are all here to learn , I come in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can you still swear that your innocent looking wife is not cheating on you?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
our forefather where the true red pills ,we are just picking up the secret our fathers throway ..

the handshake of most guys today is as weak as that of a lady bumbum or like the tip of her fingers to shake you ,and every century the grip of the male hand shake reduces gradually ..and we must change the narrative

fellows most of our forefathers spent most of their time occupied with hardwork activities such as farm work , working in the mins , working in plantation farm to stay active ,their brain had less time to think of the trash most women want to attack them with after the daily hustle and guess what the women love it that way ....

But here's today's reality,there isn't any hardwork to day again ,that's y most men have their brain clogged with dews of social medias ,you seek validation from a female creatures ,fellows go to the gym and raise some bars and trust me I say trust me within 5 months your way of talking, thinking communication ,visual expression will change ,if nothing happens to you quote me back......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
You all should come for your marriage counseling

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You all should come for your marriage counseling
another female creature

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Who still remember my coursemate I wrote about that I chased for more than 4 years without agreeing? Well, I chatted her up and asked her to hangout with me. So she came to wait for me at my junction and before then while we were talking on the phone, I kept telling her that I like pounded yam and it must be pounded with mortar and not machine.

So she came and waited for me while we went out. I noticed that her attitude has become somehow. Like she was behaving like someone that doesn’t walk on ground. Maybe she was expecting me to be running after her and begging her but I have grown pass that level. So we got to the cinema but the crowd was too much. She told me that she wanted to play games.

We got to the game section and the place was filled up with kids. So I told her that we should go to a lounge but she was acting somehow. Meanwhile, my plan was to get her drunk and pay for a hotel by the lounge. But she was like it will be too late before she get home. So I asked her what she wanted she said she wants to go home that I should drop her at home cos I told her earlier that I will drop her at home.

I had to tell her that I have changed my mind that she should get down from the car and go home cos I want to hang around. She was amazed cos I could see the surprise on her face. She got down and was probably expecting me to order bolt for her but I didn’t. I just drove off.

My anger was that at 28 she still expect a man to worship her probably because I once simped for her and she expected me to do it again. When I got home I had to block her on every platforms cos I’m sure she will try to message me or call.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Herbsworks:
Who still remember my coursemate I wrote about that I chased for more than 4 years without agreeing? Well, I chatted her up and asked her to hangout with me. So she came to wait for me at my junction and before then while we were talking on the phone, I kept telling her that I like pounded yam and it must be pounded with mortar and not machine.

When you approach them, they feel like they're gods.
Good thing you deflated her nonsense ego grin

Thumbs up bro wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
When y'all set up the trade and skills thread, tag me.

I wanna make some money. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Just saw this grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Martinez39s:

Anyway, why did you ask about this?

Oh okay bro the guy I quoted his post was talking about how he met (online) some well known people back in the days and strangely enough it was your post that made me see your moniker for the first time. grin

Damn those girls are harsh.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't think we should be bothered by anyone's decision to return to his bluepilled state. If anything, it simply means he was never true to himself and never wanted to learn.

Such person would keep going out, getting burnt and lamenting. Whoever needs saving will be saved.

To the lads in this community, you don't know what good you'd be doing yourself by walking this path. Even the forces will smile broadly at your decision to be awakened. Only continue to play by their laws and success is assured.

TRP for life!
Never again shall we be unfit to play the game!
Never again shall we be shortchanged!
Never again shall we be fools!
How I love to see men happy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Trex4:
Oh okay bro the guy I quoted his post was talking about how he met (online) some well known people back in the days and strangely enough it was your post that made me see your moniker for the first time. grin

Damn those girls are harsh.
Oh! Okay.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Herbsworks:
Who still remember my coursemate I wrote about that I chased for more than 4 years without agreeing?

One of the tenets of the red pill is that the time you spend trying to reigniting an old relationship is better spent starting a new one.

I'm surprised you even allowed her back into your life.

Also, were you planning to get her drunk and later fuuucck her? If that is the case, why are you setting yourself up for future troubles? shocked

Good thing you have blocked her. Don't ever use that unblocking button.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Don't deny biology
Men and women are different in all aspects of life.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
The more I try to decipher ladies the more they disgust me...
TRP is really toxic and I love it that way...
Cos it makes defeat many challenges in life

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Emmynator:
On someone saying you have to have loved and be heartbroken to be red pilled, i definitely do not agree.
Most guys who were heartbroken before red pill stay too long in rage mode, which limits their growth red pill wise. So you cant just say those who loved and had their heart broken are better red pillers, nahhh.
Learning from our own experiences can be deeper than learning from the experience of others, true. But do you really need to have that big scar?? I rather come to the realization that something is dangerous, without having to experience the danger first hand.
heart break didn't lead me to the redpill. I just knew something was wrong with me. I knew there was more. I knew there should be a way men of strength should live. I have been searching for knowledge. When I found the pill, I knew I had found the treasure I've been searching for. My quest for knowledge led me here.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Martinez... Are you an atheist? And pls why.. No offence

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sukerefakere(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2021
There is currently a 40 year old single lady really desperate for marriage. She says it’s either me or she remains single for life cheesy cheesy
Will drop some screenshot soon

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2021
illumined999333:
Just like Christianity, the redpill is a way of life. I said something in one of my earlier posts about having a deep respect for guys who have loved wholeheartedly and got played by the one(s) they loved. I talked about these kind of guys being the hardest redpillers, after overcoming the hurt. Guys like these kinds are transformed for life, they can't be the same humans they once were. Many won't say it, but MOST of the guys here talking redpill aren't redpilled. If you are going to live the redpill in its purest form, you must start from stage one - you must firstly, fall in love wholeheartedly with a woman. Because many here didn't go through this first step before finding out about the redpill, it is conceivable for them to think a redpiller can deviate from the redpill. Anyone who goes through this first step, understands that the redpill is a drug that saves them. Why should they deviate from something that saves them from pain? When we say the redpill is a drug, we mean that literally, not figuratively. The redpill is a drug to guys who experienced the first stage. These are the real ones, not the fakes.
your point is solid

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2021
sukerefakere:
There is currently a 40 year old single lady really desperate for marriage. She says it’s either me or she remains single for life cheesy cheesy
Will drop some screenshot soon

Man dont settle for less oo...

Na shege ehh
when you put the ring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Herbsworks:
Can you still swear that your innocent looking wife is not cheating on you?

Pls endeavor to send tf for and come back to tell us ur ugly story. Always bitter on something which is 75% not still sure of its accuracy just because of particular gender, in fact you might be chatting with guy who is sharper than u.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Lightway:

.shut up
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Faboosuarez:
Word
A fantasy reader, hello brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
A fantasy reader, hello brother smiley

A joyous hello to a kindred spirit

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by usebog: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
A lady said I'm too toxic, too stubborn and too wicked
I can never have a girlfriend or any wife, no one will ever stay with someone like me.

I'm too happy for redpill, it is Life. Intaracting with this manipulative gender continue to get more simpler

I need more dose please!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2021
The Redpill keep validating itself everyday
I'm inside one Whatsapp group like that relationship sh*t grin grin the advice those vaginarians give guys about love there is just grin grin

One guy was narrating his ordeal with a cheating ex, the screenshot below

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
The last picture is an advice from a female, telling op to keep waiting for the special one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Another one

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Faboosuarez:

A joyous hello to a kindred spirit
How do you rate Rhythm of War, I have kind of fallen out love with the series?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jayAjoku(m), Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.