Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767646 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by younowell: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2021
This is thanks giving day folks!

Somebody Praise the Lord!!

Let me start with a TRP praise song.
*.. beautiful gurl all around the world that I would be chasing but my time will be wasted, they've got nutting on you babe, nutting on...
-Bruno Mars

After following this thread silently from the very beginning to this very end, all I'll like to say is a BIG thank you to everyone contributing in one way or the other. It doesn't matter if you are a troll or any other form of rebel on this thread. You all make this thread an interesting read for me through out 2021. You guys in here are just special in your individualistic way, and I'm thankful for that.

Special mention goes to Caveadullam for keeping the TRP pill real for a solid year i.e365 days. That's was high level of discipline and focus right there mhen! You too much my brother. I Know we can't all be perfect, but by and large, you are just like a pharmacist here bro. More grease to your elbow sir. I pray for grace not to relent in 2022 in your ministry to this community.

Not also forgetting Martinez39s. You are on another level of entirely bro! The way you come here to answer questions and provide guidance in both theoretical and practical form are been so selfless. You will not faint in 2022.

CAPSLOCK. The red capital letters man himself. I always admire the way bring new dimension to issues been discussed here sometimes. It feels refreshing reading you in that red capital letters bro! More grease to your elbow.

There this brother, who use to come here once in a awhile to drop field report and then off. Guy is just like SSS attached to this thread. Always dropping mind blowing findings that sometimes make me have a hangover. Herbsworks am talking about you bro. I pray that you will not fall into traps come 2022.

There's this guy at the early stage of this thread that do post TRP movies, music and quotes on daily basis. I don't know what happened to that guy. He just fizzled out for no reason. I hope he's safe Sha!

How will I ever forget Ubunja! The godfather role you are playing on this thread will continue not to be discounted.

I can go on and on. Jeshal, Heartofcity, lordcassy, pansophist, calibrator, skecpitus, tonnyray, theundercover,luminouz,mjbolt,ichidodo,nerostealth... sorry if I didn't mention your name.
All I just want to say that you guys have been fulfilling destiny and touching lives without even knowing. And my prayer for everyone here's that your best in 2021 will be your worst in 2022. More greater heights.

Please y'all. Come 2022, let always allow brotherly love lead any time we want contribute on this thread. Even if you want to respond to blue pill submission, always do so in civil manner. We should always learn to overlook or remain silent if someone is trying to prove otherwise.

Finally let me close by singing another TRP praise song.
"...Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Gets the fucck on after you're done…
-Dr Dre

See y'all in 2022!

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2021
ubunja:
how is that different from someone saying don't get married because Leonardo dicaprio never did? Or someone saying don't get married because Nikola Tesla never got married? It's the same thing cause both cases are using real people as examples.

Religious sources are logical to us religious people,, and a vast majority of red pillers are actually religious. I wonder why you insist discussions become flawed if spirituality is introduced. Even Manosphere legends like Roosh of Return Of Kings, are verbally Christian and his blogs carry religious references. Nothing wrong with this. Mankind is a religious race. Whatsmore, religion and the redpill have common aims: Don't red pillers want virgins? They do. Well religions are the foremost teachers of virginity. Don't red pillers want traditional wives? They do. Well those kind of women you'll mostly find within Christianity or Islam and other religions. Whichever way you look at it,, you'd be a fool to war against religion because it mostly wants the same things you want. And Jesus Himself never had anything against marriage. Didn't he perform His very first miracle at a wedding? Isn't He the one who said, "It is not good for man to be alone". It's Him.

Let people come to the red pill how they want man. We're from different backgrounds. Let it be. Some of us will lose interest in the red pill if the religious aspects are totally removed because then What's the point!

grin grin

I’m really impressed you came to the rescue. You’ll live long.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2021
dvkot:
happened to me learned my lesson took the redpill and flip the game,
now she's in my sister zone and no mumu love feelings again for her but we still friends but i just let her know im off her net.

Sometimes shes would call me and I'll tell her im at the club or I'm going to club, she will be like can i get 3k from you before you go. I'll just tell her its shayo and strippers money ooh...

Actually i rarely even club but I'll just tell her so she's won't have any entitlement spirit and let her know that i put my enjoyment over her feelings so yea the nice guys are losers.. You'd always lose. #staydangerous

Glad you learned your lesson. Keep that energy up and never fall for any of her manipulations ever again, stay redpilled comrade.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2021
younowell:

*.. beautiful gurl all around the world that I would be chasing but my time will be wasted, they've got nutting on you babe, nutting on...
-Bruno Mars

After following this thread silently from the very beginning to this very end, all I'll like to say is a BIG thank you to everyone contributing in one way or the other. It doesn't matter if you are a troll or any other form of rebel on this thread. You all make this thread an interesting read for me through out 2021. You guys in here are just special in your individualistic way, and I'm thankful for that.

Special mention goes to Caveadullam for keeping the TRP pill real for a solid year i.e365 days. That's was high level of discipline and focus right there mhen! You too much my brother. I Know we can't all be perfect, but by and large, you are just like a pharmacist here bro. More grease to your elbow sir. I pray for grace not to relent in 2022 in your ministry to this community.

Not also forgetting Martinez39s. You are on another level of entirely bro! The way you come here to answer questions and provide guidance in both theoretical and practical form are been so selfless. You will not faint in 2022.

CAPSLOCK. The red capital letters man himself. I always admire the way bring new dimension to issues been discussed here sometimes. It feels refreshing reading you in that red capital letters bro! More grease to your elbow.

There this brother, who use to come here once in a awhile to drop field report and then off. Guy is just like SSS attached to this thread. Always dropping mind blowing findings that sometimes make me have a hangover. Herbsworks am talking about you bro. I pray that you will not fall into traps come 2022.

There's this guy at the early stage of this thread that do post TRP movies, music and quotes on daily basis. I don't know what happened to that guy. He just fizzled out for no reason. I hope he's safe Sha!

How will I ever forget Ubunja! The godfather role you are playing on this thread will continue not to be discounted.

I can go on and on. Jeshal, Heartofcity, lordcassy, pansophist, calibrator, skecpitus, tonnyray, theundercover,luminouz,mjbolt,ichidodo,nerostealth... sorry if I didn't mention your name.
All I just want to say that you guys have been fulfilling destiny and touching lives without even knowing. And my prayer for everyone here's that your best in 2021 will be your worst in 2022. More greater heights.

Please y'all. Come 2022, let always allow brotherly love lead any time we want contribute on this thread. Even if you want to respond to blue pill submission, always do so in civil manner. We should always learn to overlook or remain silent if someone is trying to prove otherwise.

-Dr Dre

See y'all in 2022!

This dude, you just made me remember The Chronic: listening to that album when I get home.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2021
younowell:

-Bruno Mars

-Dr Dre

See y'all in 2022!

Pinned. Wish you a Happy New Year comrade.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dunmorris(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2021
I think i married a Alpha Widow, when her ex post on Facebook who always acts like a celeb musician, she will press the like button for him, When she was pressing the like button i tried checking what she was liking (Because of the sound i heard) and she was hiding it from me - I was later able to see it in the morning.

I don't just know if because she is still in her hoe phase of life (22 yrs old).

I need input please.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2021
this shola guy don cause problem for Twitter grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2021
MJBOLT:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2021
DAY 365, REDPILL 2021

When fvcking b!tches make sure your heart is in your hands.

Authority: be sharp.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
Well, the term "red pill" broadly refers to the hidden and unknown truths, especially harsh truths!

I was not aiming to delve into red pills in all the areas you mentioned. I only wanted to reveal some contents of the so called holy books which I believe were written from a blue pill mindset of the original writer of that section of the book.

For example, a verse of one of the holy books says, he who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.

This verse has been used to manipulate men into thinking that until they get married, they have not find the Lord's favour. In fact, this is just one of the many verses that have gotten men into troubles with women.

Can you tell a married man or even a man in a committed relationship, who is currently undergoing hell-on-Earth in the hands of his partner that he has received the Lord's favour?

So, was that part of the book inspired by God or it was a result of the mindset of a blue piller who was just happy to finally find a pusssy to fuccck after probably many trials?

Those holy books were written by human beings like us. There is no way some of the writers wouldn't have inserted their own opinion at some point.

Another section of the book says God hates divorce. This is one section that has kept many men in their toxic marriage/relationship. Many men are now in their grave or other unpleasant situations thanks to their wife/partner. Women have also leverage on this verse to torture their husband since they know religion has done a great job in manipulating men in their favour.

However, a little research on the origin of that verse showed that the verse has been misinterpreted a lot. From the preceding verses, it was shown that the reason God hates divorce was because men of those time were unfaithful to their wives and abandoning them, for no good reasons. Those men also went ahead to marry foreign women. Those foreign women then brought their ungodly traditions into Israel.

In other words, that verse is saying if your wife is giving you peace of mind, you have no reason to divorce her. I also support that. I think that is one of the things we are preaching here.

However, if your wife is making your life a living hell, you have every right to divorce her.

But is this what are being preached by today's so called men of God?

But wait, did Pastor Oyahkilome divorce his wife? So, who is deceiving who here?

The truth is that we can't fully discuss the manipulative nature of women without delving into religious discussions.

In the book title, the book of pooks, the author made a statement that I witnessed in real life that same day I read that part in the book. He said religion is another tool women use to manipulate men. The fact that a woman volunteer to participate in religious activities doesn't mean she is godly. She may only be deceiving gullible men.

That same day I read that part of the book, I wooed a lady that appeared to be very religious. By the time I finished wooing her, I suspected she's a pathological liar. All my suspicions were confirmed within the next one week.

I'm not denying the existence of God but I've also realize that religion is one of the most potent manipulative tools in the hands of women.

These were just part of what I wanted to explain before I was told not to bring religious discussions here.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Ketapu:

What I'm seeing here in recent time has shown that many here are interested in red pills that concerns ONLY FEMALES. Any blue pill ideology in any other areas of life which may bruise their ego must be protected.

That was an eye opener for me not to take some people here seriously again. I thought we are here to discuss reality every guy need to know. It seems that reality only concerns women, in other words, SELECTIVE RED PILL.

Why's it hard for you to understand that this thread is exclusively to discuss their ways
You wanna bring other areas of life Open a NEW THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE AND MENTION US!!!
it's not hard nau

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
davidswhales:

Good one ubunja. The Holy Book was where my Redpill journey started when I suffered a severe heartbreak in 2013 and still serving a great purpose till now before I came across any book. There is so much difference between Intelligence and Wisdom. unfortunately in this generation, quite a number of people use the former in translating the bible and not the latter, hence they find it difficult to see really whats in it.

For example when I came across the word ''the wife being a help meet'' in genesis 2 vs 18, I meditated for months thinking of all I have seen in relationships, our society and the world at large and discovered we have been scammed. Ever since then I made up my mind never to spend any dime for any girl/lady/woman who thinks she can use a booty, boobs and pussy as a leverage, why? because I discovered the pussy is MINE to start with, why the hell am I paying for it? you see guys? a part of simping was destroyed in me.

Now I came across several passages in the Bible that talked about the strange woman, man being able to control himself and all.I started meditating again about bible characters that got into trouble because of pussy, the likes of DAVID, SOLOMON, AHAB, SAMSON etc and then I realised that I'd be doomed if I dont master self controlling techniques for my dick and that was how I started, and it took me 3 full years before I was able to at least control my mind, thoughts etc against pussy.
From Adam and Eve? I learned that as a man you must take CHARGE and Maintain FRAME at all times, never loose guard for once and not allow one yeye girl/woman destroy things or your life for you.

I also learned about the cunningness, haughtiness, impatience, manipulative tricks etc of a woman from what happened to JOSEPH, from Sarai abrahams wife who got him into trouble of having sex with their maid even when GOD had promised Abraham a child. HE simped and abandoned what GOD had told him and did sarahs', I think some of us know the rest. I could go on and on guys.

Except I want to really have sex, you as a woman cant just force me if i dont want to, why? there are thoughts that comes to my mind when I am not interested and it just affects my morale in a kind of way that everything irritates me. I got that through meditating and fed my mind with it all those years.

Theres too much I discovered from the bible including not trusting humans, how to interact with them and all. I learned a lot and the rest came from the things I can see, peoples experiences, movies and all.

I just gave those examples so that some persons can try to understand what I am saying. Everyone is gifted, we are all unique in different ways and thats the truth, and when we unite, we become a GREAT FORCE to be reckoned with.
I know some people here may not agree with me and I am not here to argue with anyone please, but I can not lie about whats true. Like I said WISDOM AND INTELLIGENCE AINT MATE AT ALL... IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. Thanks and wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

I keep thinking I'm crazy
Then Everytime I come on here
I meet my clan smiley
Bless you brother
IYKYK I know boss
I relate to everything you say... I don't wanna go further
You spoke the undiluted truth

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2021
MJBOLT:

Dude’s on fire. Those girls(leeches) on Twitter will have problems with him now grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2021
[b]ATTENTION!!
Goodmorning kings! So lately i noticed a lot of us here are having the problem of getting THE RATIONAL MALE SERIES.

It was usually in the main post of this thread via pdfdrive until it was deleted on the site and of course the same problem goes for archive,org.
I tried looking for it on google but couldn't get the ones with the original content, most of them are summaries and the rest are over re-edited, i was left with no other choice, I ORDERED THE WHOLE SERIES ON AMAZON.

I have compiled and compressed them respectively in a .zip archive and it is now available in THEGIDPILLER ONLINE SHOP, it can now be accessed by all of us here without so much stress, don't worry, it is currently FREE.
Yes, even though i have just spent up to 50k this morning, i will make it free for you all to get, but i make no promises, as time goes on, i will begin to price it up little by little. So you better go get a copy now.

Get A Copy In TheGidRedpiller Shop Now! CHECK SIGNATURE!!!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 365, REDPILL 2021

When fvcking b!tches make sure your heart is in your hands.

Authority: be sharp.

You're the Man of the Year!!!

I remember when the year started out and you dropped the "Day One" Pill. I was thinking it won't be consistent but look where we are now.

Keep it up Boss! wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Ketapu:

I was not aiming to delve into red pills in all the areas you mentioned. I only wanted to reveal some contents of the so called holy books which I believe were written from a blue pill mindset of the original writer of that section of the book.

For example, a verse of one of the holy books says, he who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.

This verse has been used to manipulate men into thinking that until they get married, they have not find the Lord's favour. In fact, this is just one of the many verses that have gotten men into troubles with women.
I have read your post. If that was your intention (I know it was Herbswork's intention too), then there is no problem. Such is related to the purpose of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
There's a silent redpill movement being pushed by this dude named Shola on Nigerian twitter space (@jayythedope), stuff is gaining momentum everyday and you can't help but love it.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2021
dunmorris:
I think i married a Alpha Widow, when her ex post on Facebook who always acts like a celeb musician, she will press the like button for him, When she was pressing the like button i tried checking what she was liking (Because of the sound i heard) and she was hiding it from me - I was later able to see it in the morning.

I don't just know if because she is still in her hoe phase of life (22 yrs old).

I need input please.

You guys are married?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2021
dunmorris:

I need input please.
Why did they break up? She left him or he left her?

Lemme start from there first.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
temi1290:
There's a silent redpill movement being pushed by this dude named Shola on Nigerian twitter space (@jayythedope), stuff is gaining momentum everyday and you can't help but love it.
So long he can keep it clean because any trace of abuse will be magnified by the feminists who will advocate for shutting it down.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Ketapu:

Can you tell a married man or even a man in a committed relationship, who is currently undergoing hell-on-Earth in the hands of his partner that he has received the Lord's favour?

So, was that part of the book inspired by God or it was a result of the mindset of a blue piller who was just happy to finally find a pusssy to fuccck after probably many trials?

Those holy books were written by human beings like us. There is no way some of the writers wouldn't have inserted their own opinion at some point.

Another section of the book says God hates divorce. This is one section that has kept many men in their toxic marriage/relationship. Many men are now in their grave or other unpleasant situations thanks to their wife/partner. Women have also leverage on this verse to torture their husband since they know religion has done a great job in manipulating men in their favour.

However, a little research on the origin of that verse showed that the verse has been misinterpreted a lot. From the preceding verses, it was shown that the reason God hates divorce was because men of those time were unfaithful to their wives and abandoning them, for no good reasons. Those men also went ahead to marry foreign women. Those foreign women then brought their ungodly traditions into Israel.

In other words, that verse is saying if your wife is giving you peace of mind, you have no reason to divorce her. I also support that. I think that is one of the things we are preaching here.

However, if your wife is making your life a living hell, you have every right to divorce her.

But wait, did Pastor Oyahkilome divorce his wife? So, who is deceiving who here?

The truth is that we can't fully discuss the manipulative nature of women without delving into religious discussions.

In the book title, the book of pooks, the author made a statement that I witnessed in real life that same day I read that part in the book. He said religion is another tool women use to manipulate men. The fact that a woman volunteer to participate in religious activities doesn't mean she is godly. She may only be deceiving gullible men.

That same day I read that part of the book, I wooed a lady that appeared to be very religious. By the time I finished wooing her, I suspected she's a pathological liar. All my suspicions were confirmed within the next one week.

I'm not denying the existence of God but I've also realize that religion is one of the most potent manipulative tools in the hands of women.

These were just part of what I wanted to explain before I was told not to bring religious discussions here.

Stop arguing with religious people. Such arguments won't go anywhere and will only make you lose braincells.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Ketapu:

Intelligently written

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2021
ubunja:
how is that different from someone saying don't get married because Leonardo dicaprio never did? Or someone saying don't get married because Nikola Tesla never got married? It's the same thing cause both cases are using real people as examples.

Religious sources are logical to us religious people,,
Exactly. But they are total nonsense to the non-religious. So, instead, why not use premises everyone can reasonably and logically relate to? Religion is all about Faith, not logic.

and a vast majority of red pillers are actually religious. I wonder why you insist discussions become flawed if spirituality is introduced.
Yes, A vast majority of redpillers HERE are religious. But the issue is we don't all practise the same religion. And the ones who practise the same religion have different understanding and views of that religion. This is basically why using religious references here is flawed. It's flawed because it's too subjective.

Even Manosphere legends like Roosh of Return Of Kings, are verbally Christian and his blogs carry religious references. Nothing wrong with this. Mankind is a religious race. Whatsmore, religion and the redpill have common aims: Don't red pillers want virgins? They do. Well religions are the foremost teachers of virginity. Don't red pillers want traditional wives? They do. Well those kind of women you'll mostly find within Christianity or Islam and other religions. Whichever way you look at it,, you'd be a fool to war against religion because it mostly wants the same things you want. And Jesus Himself never had anything against marriage. Didn't he perform His very first miracle at a wedding? Isn't He the one who said, "It is not good for man to be alone". It's Him.

Let people come to the red pill how they want man. We're from different backgrounds. Let it be. Some of us will lose interest in the red pill if the religious aspects are totally removed because then What's the point!
In your personal write-ups, in your threads, in your books, etc., by all means, feel free to use such references. It's cool. There, they won't REALLY be open for arguments unlike here where the floor is open for all.

But if you post such here,

1) don't expect to be taken seriously by ALL of us, because a lot of guys here don't even believe in your religion. We have Christians, Muslims, Atheist, Buddhist, etc. here.

2) Expect serious intra religious arguments (for example, many Christians understand the same Bible different ways, so they will argue about what is and what isn't. And we are not here for Bible studies).

I will not argue further about this. That's what I'm trying to avoid anyway. You seem not to be getting the point and resorting to insults.

All good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2021
MJBOLT:

angry
Women think the stupidest thoughts, create the most foolish scenarios and utter some of the dumbest words you'll hear in your life. Trying to do everything in your power please people who rarely apply native intelligence in the presence of situations will make you act like a fool.

If you know that at least about 80% of the time women make exertions conjured from the pit of their emotions which often does not communicate common sense. You'll understand that pleasing women makes you a fool. Let me give an example.

Girl on twitter says, I cheated on my boyfriend two times and had babies with those men. But he stood by me and he never judged me. She cheated on the man she claimed to be in love with twice, and brought babies home. Does that make sense? Absolutely not. And how do you see the man in the “relationship”, he's a fool. What about the guy earning minimum wage, housing and feeding his girlfriend who earns her own money. I can go on and on.

To further buttress my point, how many times have women described a real man without making foolish assertions. Every time they talk about real men, it doesn't make sense. This dude says, spend on yourselves while you spend on your women. And women are getting triggered, remember that the money we are talking about, they don't work with the man to earn it. But he shouldn't get something for himself. WITH HIS OWN MONEY!!!

Dear men, how can you sacrifice your, comfort and resources to please people who are of lesser intelligence. You should speak and they will obey. Not the other way round, more than half the time they speak they utter stupid shît and that is exactly what they will make you do.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2021
@luminouz
Abeg take this one take hold body. grin
For that your story

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2021
luminouz:

So long he can keep it clean because any trace of abuse will be magnified by the feminists who will advocate for shutting it down.

He does keep it clean,his major emphasis is self improvement,he has been a nightmare to those useless women.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babaYIBO: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2021
ubunja:

Religious sources are logical to us religious people,, and a vast majority of red pillers are actually religious. I wonder why you insist discussions become flawed if spirituality is introduced. Even Manosphere legends like Roosh of Return Of Kings, are verbally Christian and his blogs carry religious references. Nothing wrong with this. Mankind is a religious race. Whatsmore, religion and the redpill have common aims: Don't red pillers want virgins? They do. Well religions are the foremost teachers of virginity. Don't red pillers want traditional wives? They do. Well those kind of women you'll mostly find within Christianity or Islam and other religions. Whichever way you look at it,, you'd be a fool to war against religion because it mostly wants the same things you want. And Jesus Himself never had anything against marriage. Didn't he perform His very first miracle at a wedding? Isn't He the one who said, "It is not good for man to be alone". It's Him.

Religion and the redpill are two side of DIFFERENT coins. And as a matter of fact. There’s a lot more differences between the two than similarities.

The red pill (not solely pertaining to women, marriage etc) like you been insinuating with your examples from the Bible, is all about setting man free from the shackles the society tries to cage him. What makes one blue pilled is when you’re being dictated to, and not really acting in such a way that you feel is best for you.

Religion is the bluepill given to us by some ancient men. You don’t engage in religion and be free to do what is best for you and humanity, this was why people were killed in the dark ages for holding views contrary to what’s in the Bible. Remember the story of Galileo Galilei.

Simply put, religion tells you a lot of nonsense, and tell you to not use you brain to see whether this is nonsense or not, you’re to simply believe. That’s bluepill in my opinion. Therefore putting you in a cage.

The red pill tells you something on the other hand, and allows you to question that thing so to reach a conclusive answer that ensures the continuous survival of the human race. This is simple to see.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Facts on facts #trp

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Energy cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orgylover: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Winnerly:

Intelligently written
scammer Charles ichoulo of ect physics debt unical calabar . Pay the people u scammed and robbed if not thunder go destroy u soon

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
SOZINN:
@luminouz
Abeg take this one take hold body. grin
For that your story

Add Goat meat peppersoup na!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Hehehe...

Girl wey I meet last week....

Less than 7days...

Physically spoken to just 3 times...

Has reminded me more than 8 times that her birthday is on the 4th of January...

Is God not good?

The tares don dey use him hand dey comot body from the wheat.. grin grin

I sha told her that her birthday is her business not mine..

She kept silent..

Broke free from my flirtatious embrace and asked me..

What do you want?

Unsure of how to reply the question, I kept silent to let her speak more to betray herself and give me an angle...

Then Boom! she shot herself...

She said... you are hugging me and all what do you want? I don't do dating oo..

I smiled...

I replied...

You don't do dating that means you just Fvck and go na..

She was shocked...

I told her I don't do dating too...

She immediately retreated and said
"what I meant is I don't do double dating .. "

I didnt know when I started laughing..

We go whine ourselves tire she never learn work

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, beezman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.