Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793408 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SIMPS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE, AND THIS TRUE STORY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WHY I DETEST THEM ALL.
I'D HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO BECAUSE A SIMP'S GIRL HAD A HUGE CRUSH ONE ME. THIS SMALL BOY ARRANGED HIS CULT FRIENDS TO COME PICK ME TO BE WASTED SOMEWHERE IN THE BUSH BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND OPENLY EXPRESSED HER FEELINGS FOR ME, TO HIM, AT A TIME WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE SAID GIRL'S NAME OR CARE FOR WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. HE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH HER A LOT AND PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE DISCOVERED THROUGH HIM THAT I WAS FINANCING HIS NONSENSE MUSIC CAREER AND ALSO THEIR OUTINGS (I WAS PLAYING BIG DADDY), SHE STARTED DEVELOPING INTEREST FOR ME AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP STARTED SHAKING. TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THE SIMP OPTED TO ASSASSINATE ME.

I WAS ALREADY BUNDLED, GUN LOADED. I'VE COLLECTED SEVERAL SLAPS ALREADY SEF BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. FORTUNE WAS ON MY SIDE, BUTCHER (ABI EXECUTIONER) WAS MY BOY. IT TOOK A WHILE AND THEY LET ME GO. IMAGINE I HADN'T BEEN GOOD TO THOSE BOYS IN MY SCHOOL. A 20-YEAR-OLD 200-LEVEL SIMP WOULD HAVE KILLED A 500-LEVEL ME BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS IN LOVE WITH ME. A MAN IN LOVE IS INDEED A STUPID MAN. EMBRACE HIM AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
This is very bad

What does the girl offer to him that give him the audacity to attempt on his fellow man’s life

Story like this are disheartening

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Osas187:
TRP IS GOLD
Most of the suicide that happend around were not because these people don't have money to take care of thereselves,it because they don't have money to fund the life style of their girl friends.
Yesterday my friend told me to go out with him that he's going to visit his family,I told him ok since I don't have anywhere to go,as we're going he called one of his younger sister that we're on the way and he's coming with his friend,told her to prepare one girl for him and me,she said no problem that one Racheal is here with her that she would give him that,and her would be for me,when we reached dere they were all prepaired with most of their friends,they welcomed us and they're looking at me thou I didn't say a word,I tried to mentain frame.They were talking about boys but I keep my cool,one of them said to me to give her my phone to take pictures,I told her to collect my friend phone that I'm using a small phone,she didn't beleif untill I show her.......TYPING
If you don't mind, sir, could you please discuss what maintaining frame is all about? I'm lagging.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SIMPS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE, AND THIS TRUE STORY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WHY I DETEST THEM ALL.
I'D HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO BECAUSE A SIMP'S GIRL HAD A HUGE CRUSH ONE ME. THIS SMALL BOY ARRANGED HIS CULT FRIENDS TO COME PICK ME TO BE WASTED SOMEWHERE IN THE BUSH BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND OPENLY EXPRESSED HER FEELINGS FOR ME, TO HIM, AT A TIME WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE SAID GIRL'S NAME OR CARE FOR WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. HE TALKED ABOUT ME WITH HER A LOT AND PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE DISCOVERED THROUGH HIM THAT I WAS FINANCING HIS NONSENSE MUSIC CAREER AND ALSO THEIR OUTINGS (I WAS PLAYING BIG DADDY), SHE STARTED DEVELOPING INTEREST FOR ME AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP STARTED SHAKING. TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THE SIMP OPTED TO ASSASSINATE ME.

I WAS ALREADY BUNDLED, GUN LOADED. I'VE COLLECTED SEVERAL SLAPS ALREADY SEF BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. FORTUNE WAS ON MY SIDE, BUTCHER (ABI EXECUTIONER) WAS MY BOY. IT TOOK A WHILE AND THEY LET ME GO. IMAGINE I HADN'T BEEN GOOD TO THOSE BOYS IN MY SCHOOL. A 20-YEAR-OLD 200-LEVEL SIMP WOULD HAVE KILLED A 500-LEVEL ME BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS IN LOVE WITH ME. A MAN IN LOVE IS INDEED A STUPID MAN. EMBRACE HIM AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

This is gold
Simps are not only dangerous to themselves, they are dangerous to other men and society at large.

Death to simps

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
The only thing more dangerous and worse than a woman is a SIMP

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Smartb0y:

Personally,if you're a stranger or not, I don't give a hoot if you greet me or not.

I don't greet people when I'm going out, I actually hate it when everyone around knows me grin.

So if a stranger ,be it a guy or girl ask for my assistance, I might render such help depending on my mood.

But if the said individual sees me another time and repeats the same scenario....I won't even do as if you're talking to me.

Basically,I see the worst in people but always give them the benefit of a doubt although they often prove that they're peice of shit grin

damn this guy is a carbon copy of me...
People have been complaining cos Ion give a Bleep bout em...
Me , ion need someone greetings likewise i dont want you to greet me.. I mean for what.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Palazee:
This is very bad

What does the girl offer to him that give him the audacity to attempt on his fellow man’s life

Story like this are disheartening

YEARS AFTERWARDS I MET THE SAME GIRL IN TOWN AND SHE TOOK MY NUMBER. WE SPOKE A FEW TIMES AND SHE LET ME KNOW SHE WAS BIG INTO MODELING (90% LOVE-PEDDLING BUSINESS ACTUALLY). I ASKED ABOUT THE BOY AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS WAY OVER HIS LEAGUE. HE WAS STILL A STRUGGLING AND FAILING MUSICIAN WHO COULDN'T AFFORD CLOTHES OR FOOD. SHE WAS A VERY PRETTY MODEL WHO MADE MONEY FROM GRACING THE BEDS OF POLITICIANS AND SCHOOL PROFESSORS IN TOWN AND IN ABUJA.

JUST IMAGINE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT THE RETĄRD WOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE FOR A GIRL WHO WOULD HAVE STILL LEFT HIM TO GO CHASE THE BAG cheesy
IT'S THE SAME THING FOR ALL THE MEN SLAVING OVER AND SACRIFICING FOR WOMEN. THERE'S NOTHING THAT ANYBODY CAN DO TO KEEP A WOMAN IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO STAY. NOTHING.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautifulearth:
I rather go diary section and read live confessions than read this horseshit written by a deluded broke boy……No go find money, dey dia carry woman issue for head, women wey u go dey treat like a dog and she go still stick by you cos she doesn’t want to lose your money. I like it when women fear me than when they love me

when a girl hates me I'm happy asf.. But when she loves me or cruch on me its a turn off.. Cos the weakness will always glare open.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NOTHING THAT ANYBODY CAN DO TO KEEP A WOMAN IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO STAY. NOTHING. [/color]
And most times, they don't wanna stay grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yommen: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

Thanks

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

Damn... This is crazy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Junnior:

I agree. I wouldn't bother telling her to greet though. Weytin young guy like me wan use your greeting do? Will it increase my networth?
I would just help her get the water to her head since she asked politely. I would do that regardless of the gender. Leave greeting for elderly people.
Occasionally, random girls do greet me, and it baffles me because in my mind I'm like I don't know you, so what are you greeting me for?
We too dey carry respect for head for this country.
Gbam! 100% correct.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YEARS AFTERWARDS I MET THE SAME GIRL IN TOWN AND SHE TOOK MY NUMBER. WE SPOKE A FEW TIMES AND SHE LET ME KNOW SHE WAS BIG INTO MODELING (90% LOVE-PEDDLING BUSINESS ACTUALLY). I ASKED ABOUT THE BOY AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS WAY OVER HIS LEAGUE. HE WAS STILL A STRUGGLING AND FAILING MUSICIAN WHO COULDN'T AFFORD CLOTHES OR FOOD. SHE WAS A VERY PRETTY MODEL WHO MADE MONEY FROM GRACING THE BEDS OF POLITICIANS AND SCHOOL PROFESSORS IN TOWN AND IN ABUJA.

JUST IMAGINE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT THE RETĄRD WOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE FOR A GIRL WHO WOULD HAVE STILL LEFT HIM TO GO CHASE THE BAG cheesy
IT'S THE SAME THING FOR ALL THE MEN SLAVING OVER AND SACRIFICING FOR WOMEN. THERE'S NOTHING THAT ANYBODY CAN DO TO KEEP A WOMAN IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO STAY. NOTHING.
You were lucky in a situation where others were not so lucky. Things like this are why some people scream "death to simps." The stupidity of simps can be destructive; not just to them, but to people around them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Osas187:
I'm not a stranger to her,we both live same street,she knows me very well but we don't talk,maybe she thinks I've to talk to her first as other guys do to her.
I understand though. I just felt reprimanding her would be better. But that's just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Battalion1:
com shut up osiso ,,girl when no greet am....

U be mumu
Ok incel

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why can't men stop simping sef mtchewwww

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
I have no pity for simping fools

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guys, I have made a terrible mistake embarassed

I have simped!!! Damn! Why didn’t I see this comin!?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lightway:
I don't pity such SIMP

I hope he enjoy his NAWALT grin

EDIT: The Moniker above me, pls ignore

he is not the real Gidredpiller, obviously a troll moniker

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Redpill Song of the Day
Hotkid ft Kwesi Arthur - Man Dem

So many girls in my DM
Act like I don’t see them
I free them
Its not like I′m feeling too big
Or I’m feeling so fly
But for now I don′t need them
Even when they lie I believe them
I still play along with the system
But If they’re not helping leave them
Block them, Delete them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfM0zEhf_Gc

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Lol.

This sarcasm is to broke shame men. It will also gives simps the opportunities to broke shame men and use it as a media to gain the attention of such women. This gaslighting is bae: it can comfortably kill more than two birds simultaneously. Men, maintain frame!

Anyway, at the end, her and her sisters will be the ones to bear the brute when men starts the registration. Because it won't cost more than "2k" and it will make men save more for themselves.

Loooool.
for sure it's to broke shame men. But it's very very funny. Plus it's a South African girl so it's even more funny because they're not that much into gold digging. Lol.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
McOluOmo:
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

Gurus in the house please enlighten us more.....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR SEXUAL URGE & CRAVINGS, YOU HAVE WON A BIG BATTLE.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

grin cheesy Your moniker -- finishmatter
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
he's lucky,he discovered the fraud early, imagine if he discovered it when the child was 18+

Lightway:

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 3, REDPILL 2022

Cumulative disrespect from women first starts with a single shit test you were unwilling to disprove.

Don't absorb bullsh!ts!

If you continually laugh over such disrespect, it will reduce your attraction both with men and other women.

Don't allow her spread bad vibes around you. Separate yourself from her.

Authority: don't take nonsense.

Seven Levels of disrespect.

Credit: Coach Greg Adams podcast (youtube link attached below)

Level 1: Combativeness (being combative just to be combative "I want us to go out and eat Italian food" and she responds "Well I want Chinese food"wink

Level 2: Slick Comments (when your lady says random slick comments when you are having a normal conversation like (You tell her "I'm thinking of starting my own business" and she responds "Yeah right with your dead end job....how are you going to do that"wink

Level 3: Insults (when your lady start attacking your manhood. She will do this with a smile on her face and playful demeanor "You're not a man" "Man up" She will test you how far she can push the envelope)

Level 4: Public Embarrassment (when your lady will create a DRAMA SCENE in front of people....knowing men typically don't check them because of laws or public perception of checking a female in public)

Level 5: Slander (when your lady throws dirt and salt on your name by saying malicious, false statements "He's bad in the bed" "He's such a bitch&..and I cheat on him"

Level 6: Infidelity (when your partner becomes so BOLD with the disrespect..she has sex with other people. She might even bring "her friend" around you)

Level 7: Set up for robbery or getting merked ("getting your TV turned off". This is the most dangerous level. Get this far..well...too late)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtoh_lhYtu0
Youtube link

My comments:
It is very important to take note of these levels, once combativeness starts creeping in, it is a clear sign that she is beginning to lack respect for you, at this point, she wants to challenge everything you say, and feels satisfied when you let her have her way, you may think "well, i don't need to win, let's have it her way" or "what's wrong with that? She's just being expressive" if you don't want to put her in check at this point, you may as well end the relationship, because it will only get bad from her.

Slick comments often requires great skills to detect, often times you may think nothing is wrong with that, until the frequency keeps increasing and then it finally graduates to the next level.

Insults often start playfully, but the more she doesn't it without any reaction from you, the more her playful demeanor reduces. She may call you "fish head" "yeye boi" etc, playfully and you'll be giggling like a kid, but you will be shocked when she calls you a fool with a straight face and you wonder why she did that, you allowed it bro. Little things you take for granted are actually things that come back to bite you.

Public embarrassment, once it gets to this stage, you are done, if your babe or wife has ever disgraced you publicly, forget it, the respect is gone, you should never make the mistake of overlooking public embarrassment, it is in fact the highest level of disrespect i can tolerate, once she does that, she is dead to me, i can't feel a thing for her anymore. If you are not quick to pull the trigger like me, you can give her a stern warning, that such should never repeat itself, if it does, don't warn again, end it, cause it wont stop, it will only get worse.

Slander is like public defamation, you start hearing bad things about yourself from her which often times get to the hearing of others, like "he is a cheat" "he doesn't provide" "he is a 2 seconds man" if it gets to this stage, i don't know what you are still doing hanging around, no bro, don't take that.

Infidelity; when a woman begins to cheat on you, she has lost respect for you, that's one of the reason you should never forgive a cheating woman, she doesn't respect you, and forgiving her make it worse, she may start getting more bold in her disrespect to you, having her escapades on your own bed, or openly flirting with her interests in your presence. At this point of this respect, I don't expect a red piller to still be in the picture, except it's another pill he is taking.

The last level, comes to assassination, if you get to this level, she sees you as nothing but dirt underneath her shoes, she cant believe what a weak man she hooked up with, she resents and wants to punish you for being weak, in extreme cases, it may be physical assassination, but mostly it's character assassination that takes place (she tags you a rapist, she accuses you of domestic violence etc).

Note: These levels does not have to develop in a chronological order, sometimes women can jump from level one to 5. Once you smell disrespect, call it out from the start or risk it becoming a normal occurrence.

Authority: Don't take nonsense, it will only get worse.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Palazee:
I don't pity such SIMP

I hope he enjoy his NAWALT grin

EDIT: The Moniker above me, pls ignore

he is not the real Gidredpiller, obviously a troll moniker
True.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by muscarinics(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Many thanks to the people keeping this thread going. This thread has shaped me entirely.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by muscarinics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Martinez.....you have got a fan. Thank you for breaking those shackles that held boys bound for so many years....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
A vast majority of young ladies today is attached to at least one married man. Don’t get attached to most of these hos, they are sextoys only, not your text buddies. Don’t feel bad for them, they’re shameless. If you stop sending the gifts and funds, their attraction would magically vanish into thin air, forget about that love she’s saying, she’s only scared of losing the benefits not him, and the thought of another woman enjoying the man alone worries her. I’m sure she has dudes by the side she’s screwing too..That love she claims to have will vanish into thin air if he goes broke or she sees a better option. Never give hos wife privileges. Read through, lengthy tho...

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is what her fellow hos could come up with. What is good or nice about a woman screwing another lady’s man with no remorse?. Because she lied to like the dude’s fiancée, smh.. They see her for the terrible hoe and gold digger she is but they’re skipping that, they’re never accountable for anything, herd mentality.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
muscarinics:
Martinez.....you have got a fan. Thank you for breaking those shackles that held boys bound for so many years....
Glad you are free. Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

AS AN UNDERGRAD MY FAVORITE WORDS USED TO BE "I CAN'T". FOLLOWED UP BY "WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?". THIS WAS MY DEFAULT SETTINGS PRIOR TO THE TRP KNOWLEDGE. COCONUT HEAD DOINGS.

EVERY SINGLE REQUEST WAS MET WITH I CAN'T. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT APPEAR TO REALLY NEED MY ASSISTANCE, BUT ONCE SHE ASKS, I DON'T. USUALLY FELT LIKE EXTORTION TO ME. I MEAN WE'RE SIMILAR IN ALMOST EVERY WAY AS HUMANS EXCEPT THAT YOU HAVE A VERY LOUD MOUTH AND UNAPPRECIATIVE HEART, SO WHY SHOULD I DO ANYTHING FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME?

"ARE YOU NOT A MAN? LAZY/STINGY BOY".
ME: ARE YOU NOT A WOMAN? LAZY/STINGY GIRL. grin

NOT ONLY WILL THIS SAVE YOU MONEY/ENERGY, BUT IT GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE AND FETCHES YOU RESPECT. ARE YOU HELPING YOUR SCHOOL GIRLS LIFT THINGS? OR DOING ASSIGNMENTS AND TAKING ATTENDANCES FOR THEM ONCE THEY ASK? OR YOU'RE LIFTING CHAIRS AND CARRYING BAGS FOR YOUR FEMALE COLLEAGUES AT THE OFFICE? OR YOU'RE SENDING MONEY AND AIRTIME TO THE GIRLS THAT DEMAND IT ON YOUR WHATSAPP?
LMAO. THE "YES MA" MAN THAT ALWAYS STRIVES TO DO WOMEN'S ERRANDS IS LOOKED AT AS AN IDIOT. NO WOMAN WILL EVER WANT HIM. PLEASE BE LIKE Osas187. ALWAYS SAY "I CAN'T" UNLESS IT'S GOING TO BENEFIT YOU 100%.

Lol. This actually reminds me of my uni days

There's this particular girl every guy wants to flirt with(busty). I'm always on my own (no friends, no enemies). I don't know she's worried I don't give her attention despite having loads of attention from other guys. There was a day she opted to assist me in drawing border lines in Engineering drawing class, I accepted and she drew it for me(we had to sit together and had a lil discussion). What surprised me most was that she opted in to do the same in subsequent class too. A guy(one of her simps) noticed this and decided to try his luck too.

The following conversion took place between them.

Simp: hey baby, come and help me to draw borderline too

The girl: why should I help you?

Simp: but, you just helped him(pointed to me).

The girl: how's that your business? Are you him?

Simp walks out.

NB: the Simp has helped her in the past to draw borderline and even do tedious homework and classwork.

Girls know what they want! Don't be a simp

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Faber(m), xoGrace and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.