Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772190 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ketapu:
If you don't understand the statement hypergamy doesn't care, watch the YouTube video below. It is a textbook explanation of that statement. You will also learn about how female gaslight, how they light switch after marriage and their innate solipsistic nature.

In the video, the wife already clearly lost it all for her husband over a year ago. She has been displaying different unpleasant attitudes towards her husband since then but only finally open up about 3 months ago.

Also, reading through the comments, one person claimed the wife has made her husband do vasectomy two months ago, at a time she already decided to move on. How wicked of her!

It is clear she has found someone else and already moved on, even after 4 kids.

Know this guys: marriage doesn't favor a man.

Most of these ladies are only looking for sperm donor in the name of marriage. Once they have gotten their share of children, you will start seeing their true color.

This is the situation with most married men today.

NEVER FORGET THIS: HYPERGAMY DOESN'T CARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5YSOm8Ixk
Even if I don born 100 kids...I no go do vasectomy!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:
I'm honestly tired of Nigeria women, I cant communicate with their sets without being billed of my pockets.
Non of them have anything to offer apart from sex.
I'm tired of this gender, I pray to God my wife isn't unfortunate enough to bear me a female child because hell will break loose that day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
luminouz:

It's better to use condoms or not have sex. The lady had it all planned out.

I feel sorry for the guy. He looks like the type of guy that would accept the bitch back into his life after she has finished hoeing around. You can see the blue pill in him.

Heaven knows I can't make such a video with a woman that is on her way to destroy me. She will be my sworn enemy for life.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gambojimeta: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
JESHAL:
The sad reality is that most mordern men, poor , average and rich are betas and needy Simps who will settle down with damaged or reformed hoes like Adejoke Adebiyi Adedara

We know and agree Adedapo Adedara

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Martinez39s:
You are blessed.
Na that kain parole dey sweet you grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gambojimeta: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
How are you Adedapo (Jeshal).

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
luminouz:

Na that kain parole dey sweet you grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
machote:
Don't be like them guys.
Some guys are gone...as in, GONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
machote:
Don't be like them guys.

What dey of crazy simps are this?
Men without value
Downgrading themselves at the sight of bresss
It's just too annoying.
No wonder women sees simp as fools

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
sulmeza:
One even wanted to be licking monthly periods.

Maybe he has yahoo plus things in mind sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 3:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Ovo200:

What dey of crazy simps are this?
Men without value
Downgrading themselves at the sight of bresss
It's just too annoying.
No wonder women sees simp as fools
It's so sad man.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 3:43am On Jan 16, 2022
sulmeza:
It's really scary I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Smh undecided

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2022
heartofcity12:
Smh
So na iPhone 11 and possibility of ATM-ing the guy's brother that made her call?

She even tried to brokeshame him after? Seems funny that broke girls are always at the forefront of brokeshaming.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2022
luminouz:

She even tried to brokeshame him after? Seems funny that broke girls are always at the forefront of brokeshaming.

It's easy to spread what they have in excess grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Tips for Kings

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2022
luminouz:

There's nothing wrong with vasectomy. Personally, I plan on going for vasectomy after two kids.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Elder0001:

There's nothing wrong with vasectomy. Personally, I plan on going for vasectomy after two kids.

Abeg after destroying your ashawo thread, you have come here to misbehave

Keep your opinion to yourself.

Everyone Elder0001 is a troll from the ashewo thread oooo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
luminouz:

So na iPhone 11 and possibility of ATM-ing the guy's brother that made her call?

Yes o. Can you just imagine.. These are the kind of females that litter everywhere now. Expect anything from that gender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2022
The pride and audacity undecided...Basic girls be doing too much these days, anything for attention, always trying so hard to feel like some prize.. smh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Kings

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2022
ATTENTION!

Ignore Eldèr0001. He is a troll and an embodiment of the ashewo thread mentality. I have encountered his moniker severally in the past, and he is up to no good.

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Another episode of simps love their chains.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Elder0001:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2022
#trp

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Double standards

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp
Facts!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2022
people like this keep encouraging simping and entitlement mentality.

heartofcity12:
Another episode of simps love their chains.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
people like this keep encouraging simping and entitlement mentality.

They just won’t stop

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Nowadays a fool at 30 is a fool forever..
Your grind should be your priority. #trp

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
When compliments alone could turn them off these days, what do you expect of this cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Canada2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.