Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774019 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Junnior:
Exactly.
Though entitled, I don't even blame the girl. She is even helping him by breaking up with him. And she has clearly pointed out all he needs to fix in his life.

There are lots of guys like that out there. They can barely take care of themselves, but they will be borrowing money to woo and impress babes. Useless simps.
Useless simps indeed. Dude really needs to work on his life. He is in a place where serious relationships should be the least of his concerns.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Martinez39s:

Nice inquiry. I will not only answer your question, but I will use this as an avenue to drop a long talk on women and infidelity. I believe you will find it invaluable since you are concerned and it's related to your inquiry. A lot won't accept my take, particularly the second take, but we must unveil the realities of female nature in accordance with the objectives of the great thread.

PART 1
Simply put, no man can 100% stop a woman from cheating if she wants to cheat. If you happen to be the most knowledgeable redpiller with an impeccable masculine frame, the same still applies. Even in ancient societies where premarital sex and adultery were punished with death or ostracization/exile and having children out of wedlock or marrying as a nonvirgin brought great shame to the family, there were women who were still cheating. How much more a way lesser stringent time as today?

Checking her phone every now and then, rigorously monitoring her every movement or hiring investigators to monitor her will weary you as you can’t possibly keep it up for too long or cover every avenue for her to cheat; it is an unnecessary waste of time and resources. Doing such is not the stuff of a red pill man as I will explain later if time permits. Don't ever put yourself in a position where you are trying to prevent a woman from cheating on you. Don't go through such stress. A man with a life, who has things going on for him and who has business and more important things to attend to, can’t afford to spend so much time and energy keeping tabs on his woman to make sure she doesn't cheat; even if he does, he cannot maintain it for too long. Such a man can't even cover all avenues available for his wife to cheat because while he is busy, he can't tell what he wife is doing behind his back.

Even if you are jobless and have all the time and energy to track your woman, it's still not a guarantee that you will stop her from cheating or even cover all avenues available to her to cheat. It's still not a guarantee that you will catch her cheating. Besides, a lot of women are smart in how they run their game. No woman is even worth the stress. In fact, your lack of value, mate guarding and the availability of better options for relationships will hasten your worst fears. grin

So, bro, you can't stop a woman from cheating if she wants to. Red pill won't stop women from cheating on you. Red pill unveils a certain aspect of reality, but it doesn't bestow invincibility in all situations and total control of a woman at all times. In fact, the red pill will make clear that you avoid certain women, certain behaviours, and certain situations for whatever cogent reasons. If you fail to take heed or you get delusional, the red pill won't bail you out.

========
My second, much longer take (part 2) will come later.

To be continued.

I don't agree with you, I believe there are measure to curb female promiscuity for instance wearing a niqab 24/7 not an hijab where the face can be seen is highly effective for such, gender segregation too is effective, but I agree they are harder to carry out these 21st century due to westernization influence, education and internet is another factor that prevents this, shaming and stigmatization has been watered down due to too much worldliness these mordern time, employ redpill dread the way our ancestors employed rituals to checkmate cuckoldry or adultery, she must fear you like her god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
JESHAL:

I don't agree with you, I believe there are measure to curb female promiscuity for instance wearing a niqab 24/7 not an hijab where the face can be seen is highly effective for such, gender segregation too is effective, but I agree they are harder to carry out these 21st century due to westernization influence,education and internet, is another factor that prevents this, shaming and stigmatization has been watered down due to too much worldliness these mordern time, employ redpill dread the way our ancestors employed rituals to checkmate cuckoldry or adultery, she must fear you like her god
@ bolded, you simply contradicted yourself by mentioning the obvious.

You know we are in different times yet you mentioned rituals smh undecided.
You think these girls give a fvck about consequences,I laugh you grin.

A simple demonstration is how Yahoo boys use them for rituals,they know this but still dive in to be used yet you mentioned applying ancestral means as if that'd make any difference.

Women are simply driven by their innate nature, it's inevitable.

Simply make your peace and move on,stop trying to control these bitches ffs. I won't stress this any further since you already mentioned the obvious reasons why these bitches can switch direction at any given time.

You're taking the redpill to the extreme which is kinda delusional grin

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Sometimes I don't want to fault men because of these traits they aren't cognizant of, but other times I just get angry seeing my gender allowing themselves getting used and dumped!

Anyways, the redpill is doing its best in helping us.

Thanks.

Yeah Cave, that’s another way to look at it. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Martinez39s:
Useless simps indeed. Dude really needs to work on his life. He is in a place where serious relationships should be the least of his concerns.
You will be 26 this year,this I have seen,please change your ways and your deep hatred for women. It's OK if you want to remain a redpiller but take away bitterness from it so as to avoid any form of hindrances. #propheticmessagefromprophetessiyaebe#
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Calibrator:
The only drawback is that once you enjoy the benefits of being the side Nigg, you will never want to play Top striker for any woman again because of the fear of having a 8 playing behind you.

I am presently in this phase.
I don't even play number 8.

I operate in the shadows like a 6.

Do you gerrit, if you don't, forget about it cheesy
6 stay sharp grin grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
JESHAL:
I don't agree with you, I believe there are measure to curb female promiscuity for instance wearing a niqab 24/7 not an hijab where the face can be seen is highly effective for such, gender segregation too is effective, but I agree they are harder to carry out these 21st century due to westernization influence, education and internet is another factor that prevents this, shaming and stigmatization has been watered down due to too much worldliness these mordern time, employ redpill dread the way our ancestors employed rituals to checkmate cuckoldry or adultery, she must fear you like her god
I get where you are coming from. Our ancestors had strict  measures to curb female promiscuity; these measures varied from society to society, some still subsist in few societies today. Even in many of these societies, the measures aren't as stringent as they used to be due to many factors (few of which you mentioned).

The thing is, when you compare today and the traditional ancient times, the measures which our ancestors established to curb female promiscuity were effective in as much as they reduced premarital sex, adultery, and other forms of sexual immorality... but it did not eradicate them. There were women who were still stoned for adultery and premarital sex; prostitutes still existed then and have always existed since the history of mankind; there were many cases of women who gave birth to children out of wedlock; there were women who produced no blood stain on the white handkerchief on their wedding night, thereby bringing shame and dishonour to their family. I can go on. I will even wager that there were many sordid acts, sexual immorality and indecencies behind the curtains that forever remained secret and the public didn't find out. These measures might have controlled and prevented certain public displays, but it couldn't do much as to whatever happened behind the curtains, away from its prying eyes.

This happened everywhere even in this part of the world. These measures weren't just on an individual level, they were also on a social level. They were social norms. These measures were even among the pillars of societies and even found their way into many legal systems and precepts of religions. Despite all these and the apparent reduction, sexual immorality and other sordid sexual acts were not totally eradicated. How much more today when there is little shame, freedom and autonomy of self? When I wrote my post, I was speaking with our era in mind. The time of our ancestors isn't coming back anytime soon. Even in Islamic communities, a lot of things are still happening behind the curtains even though women dare not do certain things in public.

Let's not try to control what is beyond us. Finally, dread game will obviously not hinder a woman's desire to cheat. It doesn't work that way. The fact that a woman fears losing you and is putting in efforts to keep you doesn't mean another dude isn't piping her. If a woman can have the best of both worlds, she will. I will address a lot with the second part of my post as I promised. Let's not dwell in delusions.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Martinez39s:

If a woman can have the best of both worlds, she will.

Eating their cake and still having it grin

Trying to control a woman is as good as clinging to her(oneitis) which is an automatic death sentence.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:19am On Jan 18, 2022
JESHAL:

why you no kukuma restrict their freedom na cheesy, diswan no be respill be this one na extremism , e be like say you be Muslim

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2022
kobams:
Good day kings
I saw something about all women cheats
As kings and redpillers is there a way not to make your woman cheat on you?
Because nobody should be able to cheat on a king
Lol that's not possible. Women will sleep with whoever they want to sleep with cause it's their pussy and they can give it to anyone they want. Let's get that clear. Just as you yourself will give your money to any girl you want and your girlfriend can't stop you no matter what she tries.
Any man, alpha or beta,, rich or poor,, ugly or handsome,,, good fuccer or bad fuccer,,, chosen or choosing,, big dicc or small dicc,, light skin or dark skin can be cheated on. That's the cold hard truth every red piller learns at the very start of his journey. No one is special.

This alpha thing is not about stopping a woman from cheating.... Something impossible,,, but about in which setup or situation can you survive a cheating woman with the lowest amount of emotional and financial pain. How can you deal with women in such a way that whatever crap she does, you stay emotionally untouched.

You don't control how a woman acts but you deal with her in a way that however she acts, she can't hurt you. That's the alpha way - Being impossible to hurt. Which means you guard your heart. Hence there's a lot of emphasis on being detached, cold and emotionless in the red pill.

82 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2022
ubunja:
Lol that's not possible. Women will sleep with whoever they want to sleep with cause it's their pussy and they can give it to anyone they want. Let's get that clear. Just as you yourself will give your money to any girl you want and your girlfriend can't stop you no matter what she tries.
Any man, alpha or beta,, rich or poor,, ugly or handsome,,, good fuccer or bad fuccer,,, chosen or choosing,, big dicc or small dicc,, light skin or dark skin can be cheated on. That's the cold hard truth every red piller learns at the very start of his journey. NO ONE IS SPECIAL.

This alpha thing is not about stopping a woman from cheating.... Something impossible,,, but about in which setup or situation can you survive a cheating woman with the lowest amount of emotional and financial pain. How can you deal with women in such a way that whatever crap she does, you stay emotionally untouched.

You don't control how a woman acts but you deal with her in a way that however she acts, she can't hurt you. That's the alpha way - Being impossible to hurt. Which means you guard your heart. Hence there's a lot of emphasis on being detached, cold and emotionless in the red pill.
Apt!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Tips for Kings 1

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Tips for Kings 2
#SAY NO EVIL

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Smartb0y:

were we all not once like that kid grin
It's how society condition us to think.
I for one was the ideal white knight but here i
am
All the bluepilled shit from society and religion has been flushed out of my system ;

Give that kid 15 to 20 years, he'll regret that statement he made after society/women has dealt severely with him, unless he's an irredeemable simp of course

One way or the other,we all find ourselves searching for the truth, it's inevitable.

15 to 20 years is too much kids of these days grow up in brain and body fast. For him at age of 3 years old to say simp he might know what he is saying but 10 to 12 years from now he will regret such words.
There is this short video a friend of mine posted on his WhatsApp status yesterday you need to see that video imagine a boy of 3 to 5 years saying he can be single forever because a girl he love broke his hearts and she broke in 5 pieces.
Guys i laugh tired yesterday grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Kings

Always pour hot sauce in the condom after smashing

Drake 101

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Constantine the Great didn't go around dressing like God, He got Jesus to dress like him

"GREATNESS"

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2022
luminouz:

Imagine being dumped the day you lost the chance to travel by the same girl that made you stay back in the first place.

Just like that Match founder being dumped by his gf for a man she met on that same Match.com.

Women are cold-blooded creatures,not these Santa angels Nollywood and Bollywood claim they are
Cold-blooded without using knife grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
heartofcity12:

That’s the part Hollywood, Bollywood(this ones even simp too much in their movies and it’s really affecting their men mentally) and Nollywood won’t show us about females. It’s a pity many men have to learn the hard way before they come to their senses. We should be thankful for the redpill knowledge.
I take both Nollywood and Bollywood as Joke and more ways men simp grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2022
luvyaself95:
I take both Nollywood and Bollywood as Joke and more ways men simp grin
Netflix films and simping....grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2022
ubunja:
Any man, alpha or beta,, rich or poor,, ugly or handsome,,, good fuccer or bad fuccer,,, chosen or choosing,, big dicc or small dicc,, light skin or dark skin can be cheated on. That's the cold hard truth every red piller learns at the very start of his journey. No one is special.

Remind of somone that his wife cheated on him and he thought may be was because his dick was small. A friend told him man it doesn't matter. I got inches but this girl still cheated. Lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
olamoses75:
boss, no be only you o. I have this one ugly black girl that I will not even let date my dog, she always post how beautiful she is, and I'm even trying to tell her to her face that she isn't beautiful. Some guys have really spoilt them.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder na grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Netflix films and simping....grin
That is what move their market na grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Martinez39s:
@naenaesosa

You experiences showed you two timeless truths of the red pill: (1) Women don't and can't love you. They are only attracted to what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.
(2) Women see men as expendable utilities (it could be for money, sex, attention and ego boost, etc). An expendable utility serves and makes sacrifices for the women, it doesn't happen the other way round.

Women love men the way we love phones. If you can afford a better phone, you trade up no matter what the previous phone have done for you. Having a phone doesn't stop you from having other phones or checking out other phones if the opportunity presents itself, and you do such without remorse. It's the same way with women.

Your wife and the wives of your friends don't love you people. They don't think you guys are worth any financially assistance no matter how little the risk is. Like all women, they used you and your friends to ease their financial burdens through life while they kept their money to ensure their financial security. This is the fate of many men with wives who earn. They don't care what happens to you guys, once you guys can't serve any financial purpose in any way, they will spit you all out. I am sure the disrespect and resentment they have for you guys given your financial shortcomings are piling up. They won't take any risk by giving you money because they are concerned about themselves (being selfish and inconsiderate) but they don't mind having your money.

Do you have children?
One year ago!, but this advice is timeless!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2022
To my redpill brothers,
"no matter how many times a snake shed it's skin, it will always be a snake, Remember that before allowing people back into your life".
This is a perfect example of how women are..

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Women are perfect examples of double standards, they will cause you pain, betrayal, agony and still turn around and pretend/say they didn't do anything wrong, be wise and maintain frame.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2022
ubunja:

Good morning boss
You talked about staying emotionally untouched, how can one train himself to become like that
How can you deal with her in a way that however she acts, she can’t hurt you
Thanks in advance king

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Get to work

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Stay Taliban

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Build it before you need it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
#BeElevated

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
kobams:

Good morning boss
You talked about staying emotionally untouched, how can one train himself to become like that
How can you deal with her in a way that however she acts, she can’t hurt you
Thanks in advance king
If you really need this,I employ you to read from page one. You need to discover what makes you "you".
There are certain things we just have to go through ourselves.
Even if ubunja gives you an apt response,of which he never fails to deliver, you might still end up acting bluepilled cuz the foundation is not really there.

As for your question, your M.E.A.T is what ties you down to a woman
M - money(finance)
E - Energy
A - Attention
T - Time

If you give women just a little proportion of your M.E.A.T, I don't think there's any magic in this world that'll make you emotionally glued to them.

It's not rocket science, it's just what it is.
So if you're thinking there's some mathematical equation you gotta figure out, there's none.
What I listed up there is what you need to safe guard and give out stingily.

Yes i said it, be stingy with your M.E.A.T grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ketapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.