Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761044 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
From personal experience, a man should not talk about maintaining frame till he has the resources (material and otherwise) to fuel his fantasies.

Most men are always just a financial breakthrough away from simping if circumstances permit.

Bitter truths weekend is here again cheesy

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Palazee:
The bītch is broke shaming men who can afford 62k billing

Entitlement get levels grin grin

Can you imagine.. No be juju be that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Calibrator:
From personal experience, a man should not talk about maintaining frame till he has the resources (material and otherwise) to fuel his fantasies.

Most men are always just a financial breakthrough away from simping if circumstances permit.

Do you know this discussion has been had here before? grin It was discussed and I said the same thing.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

Can you imagine.. No be juju be that cheesy
Am sure she is one of the “Self-made and independent women” grin

Woe to the leech

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Palazee:
Am sure she is one of the “Self-made and independent women” grin

Woe to the leech

You know this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Amuroba: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
ubunja:
how do green lights work? Look at the picture below. That's the summary of it. Then read the caption under the Pic "How you send your son Pic to babydaddy ".

I explained this last time. Let me explain again one more time.

The picture below is a green light. But if you look at the Pic it sends TWO different messages same time:
Message 1) the son in the picture: the message to the guy is "hey daddy, here is your son, see how he's grown!!

That's the surface message,, which the girl sent the picture for,, to show babydaddy his son. That's the "excuse". The pretext. The cover. This is the woman's defense. That picture is about her boy.

Message 2) the ass!! The ass!! The ass!!! That's the invitation. The undercover message. With that ass, the girl is saying to the father of her son, "see this ass? Do you miss it? You used to love it!! Come get it!!"

That's the real message. The actual green light. "come get this ass daddy!!".

Now if someone sees that picture, eg the girl's own parents, she'll say she's showing her man his son. And it will be believable. She doesn't have to explain the ass, as long as the son is there. Without the son the message will be too direct and too incriminating. And someone will legitimately ask: "Why are you sending your babydaddy your ass? Do you want his dicc?"
But she puts the ass AND the boy. The boy covers for the ass.

Babydaddy will instantly focus on the ass! And get the message. And call her.

If babydaddy isn't up for that shit and start confronting the girl about the ass, she'll quickly switch and say that's a pose she did without thinking,, she really wanted to show him the son! And thus the girl's dignity is intact and she doesn't come across as too desperate.

THAT'S THE SAME EXACT WAY WOMEN SEND GREEN LIGHTS to men out there. Women do things that can be seen as "ordinary" if you overthink it or are too slow.

Eg,, a girl can touch you lightly on the arm and ask about your tattoo. Or she can comment on your shirt quality while rubbing the fabric to feel it's quality. Both these are green lights. The girl likes you. But they're also normal things a girl can do to any guy on any given day. It's when a girl does a number of these "normal" things that you can accurately identify a green light.

Let's say you're at varsity,, a girl starts hanging around you, asking for your opinion on issues, complimenting you, asking your advice on things and taking an interest in the same things that interest you (eg same clubs, same sports) - - - that's a green light. The Girl likes you.
Now, do you court her, tell her how you feel or take her out on a date? NONE OF THE ABOVE. ,, just invite her over to your place to hang out. When she comes go take a shower, come back with only a towel around you,, ask her to help you apply lotion on your back where you can't reach - - - then let things play themselves out.

Don't court, don't tell her you love her, just see if you can smash directly. Keep doing such stunts till you smash without ever telling her you love/like/want her. Let her ask for herself after you have smashed.

This is how you deal with girls who choose you. Especially in familiar spaces like school, church etc.

Now, even if 3 girls like you same time. Do this to everyone of them. You'll see how easy pussy is when you're chosen. And it won't be long before you have two girls quarreling over you. It will change your perspective on game and women.

Haha.. something happened yesterday that made me remember this post grin

I went to a funeral yesterday looking all fresh and all of a sudden, one random girl I've never seen before came across and starting asking me silly questions.

Her; Hi, were you here yesterday? (Asking if I came around the day before the burial because the bereaved is my friend)
Me; No (with a little devilish smile having known where this was going)
Her; Oh, you looked like a guy that came around last night.
Me; Well, it's definitely not me.

She then walked away. I wasn't interested in her that's why I let it slide but that, right there was the girl showing interest, hoping that I'll give in. Even with the nuances, I was able to decode her intentions cheesy

You know this game too well. Kudos boss

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can someone recommend me a birthday wishes for my ex thanks
modified: she is a Turkish, she was the first person to wish me happy birthday last year and I want to do, the same foe her.
We ended our relationship peaceful but not in talking terms.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
Can someone recommend me a birthday wishes for my ex thanks

Tell her to suck your dick
Afterwards call her a bitchh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by turischool(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
So painful to be a simp

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by athenswonders: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Guys!’ You know the popular saying “You are what you repeatedly do” ? Well this should also be applied to what you listen! “You are what you repeatedly listen” I’m a strong follower to this thread and I must say I can’t stop but to think and reflect on what is being dished here as facts! Why? Because it’s being showed as reality in our day to day living. I found it difficult to completely dump being a simp even upon awareness and exposure to this thread. I was still kind of careful not to hurt a girl feeling even when it will cost my convenience or peace.... I noticed I wasn’t fully recouped into the redpill. When I suddenly blank out from girls who may have friend zoned me and keep them in their place. You see them come to me touching me and asking “what’s wrong” “did I offend you” “you seem to have changed” then I suddenly go back to my vomit of Louisiness and purposelesness.....

Why am I saying this?

Remember I said you are what you listen to?

If you really want to be firm in your dealings with lady as a man with purpose. You have to be very conscious about what you listen to- your play songs- love and all those shitty simpy songs. Get your head and ears locked up with real red-pill jamz because life really aren’t rosses...

I was in a club yesternight.... saw guys dancing and grabbing buddies here and there. I sat like a king with my clique of men, drank and at the end.... I eye picked the girls I was gonna bang that night- some of them were even curious about me and that led to an instant attraction. For woman matter, leave am... you don’t need to apply effort. You only need to ooze confidence and be unconventional when dealing with this creatures.... I rehearse this with my sisters and listen to top notch red-pill songs until I unconsciously live this life.....

Salute to all the red-pullers, we shall conquer

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
JESHAL:

Tell her to suck your dick
Afterwards call her a bitchh
too harsh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lightway:
For those men that still want to get married.

Will you still do a white wedding??
lol, I told my guy yesterday night say I don't like white wedding or big wedding, the way one woman take look me ehhh, I don't have her time but my guy come talk shit like "u don't know the joy of big wedding like seeing ur frieinds and familys together celebrate with u" I just know people like dis can take loan for it

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stay masculine and always guard your heart #trp

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Easy peasy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Una sure say virgin still Dy so undecided
15yrs girl don get belle for my location nd the family of the girl no want abortion

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
TRP

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
I still don't know how asking a girl her age issa bad thing The same people will attack u fast for fvckin a 17yrs old who looks 22yrs angry

Asking someone how much he or she makes is wrong

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stay masculine #trp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
You only develop by doing. However do what suits you. #trp

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Maintain frame. Leave the friendzone for the betas.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
DAY 22, REDPILL 2022

Men struggle because they want to be on top.

Women struggle because they want to be with the men at the top.

The men at the bottom and the women without men at the top are considered as failures! No pity at all because the hierarchy is merciless.

Equality is a lie!

Authority: Grow.

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Maybe i should do something that people go through hell to get, maybe i should men access to something the regular people pay hard to get.
For Men Only of course...

Maybe. *Sighs*

There should be a WhatsApp group for redpillers I don’t know if there is any ,this kind of discussion will be better and private there

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Her egungun don enter express
.I had classmates that have high chances of ending up like this..They go to external JAMB and WAEC tutorial centers just to fish for boys...Bois no dey do the toasting.

DieRich5:
15yrs girl don get belle for my location nd the family of the girl no want abortion

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Haha.. something happened yesterday that made me remember this post grin

I went to a funeral yesterday looking all fresh and all of a sudden, one random girl I've never seen before came across and starting asking me silly questions.

Her; Hi, were you here yesterday? (Asking if I came around the day before the burial because the bereaved is my friend)
Me; No (with a little devilish smile having known where this was going)
Her; Oh, you looked like a guy that came around last night.
Me; Well, it's definitely not me.

She then walked away. I wasn't interested in her that's why I let it slide but that, right there was the girl showing interest, hoping that I'll give in. Even with the nuances, I was able to decode her intentions cheesy

You know this game too well. Kudos boss
lol yes she knew she never saw you before. Women are too good with faces! However that angle was the safest for her. The question was honest enough and legitimate to use as a cover. Good one man.

Many guys miss these green lights...
A girl in a shop jumps everyone INCLUDING STAFF OF THE STORE to come ask you something about a product - - - GREEN LIGHT!!! Don't refer her to the staff,, she's trying to talk to you.

A girl ignores all the empty spaces in a park, church, bus terminal, lecture room and comes to sit near you THEN INITIATE THE CONVO - - - GREEN LIGHT!! Test it by telling her you wanna sit over there and ask her to move with you. If she comes with, BINGO!!

Such things. A woman will initiate and you have to take over and lead. What she begins, you end. Yet it all depends on the specifics of the situation/encounter. The stronger her attraction the less you must speak. There's something actually called "Talking yourself out of the pussy". Sometimes as guys we say the dumbest things and spoil the mood: "But you came with a man, I saw you, is that your BF?" ****mood goes from 100 to 0**** maybe she wanted to cheat. Now what!?

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
ubunja:
lol yes she knew she never saw you before. Women are too good with faces! However that angle was the safest for her. The question was honest enough and legitimate to use as a cover. Good one man.

Many guys miss these green lights...
A girl in a shop jumps everyone INCLUDING STAFF OF THE STORE to come ask you something about a product - - - GREEN LIGHT!!! Don't refer her to the staff,, she's trying to talk to you.

A girl ignores all the empty spaces in a park, church, bus terminal, lecture room and comes to sit near you THEN INITIATE THE CONVO - - - GREEN LIGHT!! Test it by telling her you wanna sit over there and ask her to move with you. If she comes with, BINGO!!

Such things. A woman will initiate and you have to take over and lead. What she begins, you end. Yet it all depends on the specifics of the situation/encounter. The stronger her attraction the less you must speak. There's something actually called "Talking yourself out of the pussy". Sometimes as guys we say the dumbest things and spoil the mood: "But you came with a man, I saw you, is that your BF?" ****mood goes from 100 to 0**** maybe she wanted to cheat. Now what!?

Spot on. They want to send signal but only in a subtle way so they don't get tagged desperate or hoes and that makes sense now. I've had this kind of encounters in the past where I messed up the situation by overthinking it but that yesterday own just confirmed everything you said on greenlight.

Do you actually know that after I told her it wasn't me, she still found a way to sit close to me incase if I wanted to have a chat cheesy
Ofcourse, she can easily say she just wants to sit there and there's nothing anyone can do about it plus she also has her friend who she's controlling as an alibi

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mkelv0106(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
E no pass like this

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Calibrator:

Yahoo boys are a good example

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Spot on. They want to send signal but only in a subtle way so they don't get tagged desperate or hoes and that makes sense now. I've had this kind of encounters in the past where I messed up the situation by overthinking it but that yesterday own just confirmed everything you said on greenlight.

Do you actually know that after I told her it wasn't me, she still found a way to sit close to me incase if I wanted to have a chat cheesy
Ofcourse, she can easily say she just wants to sit there and there's nothing anyone can do about it plus she also has her friend who she's controlling as an alibi
you have cracked the code sir.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:

This is one thing I hate about poor people.

They can never have sense.

The fools don't know that aborting the useless child and giving the girl a second chance is the best thing to do...

That's the poor gets poorer and die poor.

Worthless losers. Nigeria should just kill every poor person before they sink the country with their brainless decision-making

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
ubunja:
you have cracked the code sir.

How can I move from green light to in between her legs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2special(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.