Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772092 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Skepticus:

There is something about providing comfort for a woman that ends up doing the opposite of what most men expect - it dries her pusssy towards these men.

She must constantly be stimulated and put on her toes emotionally, even on short term mating options to keep her punna wet.

Exactly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jrobbins: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tonnyray:
I had to lmao at this grin
You know them well bro.
But they're fine and sabi fvck grin
Zenith bank and GTB babes are on this table grin

This true.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
ubunja:

The red pill is firing on all cylinders now. Game on top of game. #WorkSmartNotHard
Aswear that's the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Calibrator:
As a Redpiller, If you have never believed in the Happy-ever-after blue pill illusion, fell in love wholeheartedly and gotten burnt, you will never know what makes the bluepillers you are trying to emancipate tick and what makes them do what they do, thus: the extent to which you can help them becomes very limited and less effective.

To understand the horrors of war.
The wartime narration of a battle hardened war veteran is hundred times more valuable the theories of the peace time war college Professor.

Some experiences are better felt than theorised.

Still on bitter truths weekend vibes.

No, I strongly disagree.

Everyone should not get burnt before they realize that fire is hot.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
smiley

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Loosen up bro. Enjoy life smiley

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Keep grinding #trp

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
I’d do anything for my girl.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Insanity cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Humor cheesy
Chat with a foreign girl vs Chat with a Nigerian girl.
Blame poor quality of life my brother,it made them all masculine grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The day a man learns to hold himself to blame is the day he starts leveling up. When you blame yourself, do not dwell on regrets, move on, re-strategize and launch yourself again. The emotional man is a weak man and a tool for manipulation. Society will tell you that it is healthy to talk about your problems and it is healthy to cry but the truth is, society is people and people don’t care.
Solid!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Smartb0y:

Blame poor quality of life my brother,it made them all masculine grin

So true cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Loosen up bro. Enjoy life smiley
Interesting. What makes guys stuck at stage 4 and how can they deal with it?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
And WTF would she do with the teeth? grin grin grin grin

Niggas and BS

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Junnior:

Interesting. What makes guys stuck at stage 4 and how can they deal with it?

Realizing the harsh truth about female nature is depressing enough, you feel you’ve been lied to all your life. I actually feel the only way guys can deal with it is by accepting reality for what it is, unlearn what they’ve learnt and focusing on what really matters which is self growth and development and avoiding manipulations from females. Priorities shouldn’t be misplaced any longer. It’s easier said than done tho, but we can only keep putting in the efforts.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
The sisterhood will always support one of its own.

Understand life. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
hello my fellow redpillers,i sincerely thank you all for your contribution to this great platform..My ex gf visited me some days ago,she came herself uninvited,so we chatted and i stylishly asked if we can date Mayb later,she told me no.Me that's already looking for a fresher/fine babe soon just doesn't time still grinding.So i searched her bag and i saw #940,so i asked her to buy me smtin out of the money,this girl bought me two chin chin #20*2 makin#40.i collected it and gave two simblings besides the shop immediately,she just felt embarrassed and leave the vicinity..Later she called and said am too pompous and blabla dt she's not having money,i told her even if it's gala #50 i would av appreciated it bt no she's just arguing,mrs always right.I hung up and gave excuse of am busy,a girl i once help asked me 1k on Friday i told blantly i don't have.Kings guild your resources very well..Am resumin to schl next week,University of Ibadan,i won't be having time again like before to follow up.But i will mk personal time 4 this,i would also introduce few of my course mates to diz platform.Love you guys.Value your self and be a King...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2022
how does simping starts , "I must get that girl bro", "if I no get that girl I fit die","omo that girl na the finest girl I done ever see", that's how your mind (emotions) will start to deceive you, suddenly, you will start suffering from oneitis, your mind starts portraying her as an angel cheesy, and all other scenerios were you guys got married happily ever after, before you know ! you have fallen too deep into that trap called love (scratch that! ,and replace it with unhealthy obsession). I telling you from experience, from my early days, nothing is more fun than knowing that any girl is replaceable

moral of the story:- have abundant mindset, don't fall any woman use your head, be wary of your emotions.

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Glad that you have read and you are taking red pill.

Have it in mind that a woman can present herself as an angelic nawalt to her spouse, run a happy family with him and be seriously involved in the relationship/marriage while being regularly piped down like a hòe in secret by other men, to the oblivion of her husband. She might even be religious and participate actively in her church or mosque. This infidelity doesn't impact her morality and conduct in other aspects: she might be kind to others and her children, she might show her husband respect, she might be a good homemaker, she might be the type that dresses decently etc.

So let people not make assumptions based on superficial impressions. Also know that most women are not daft in their manipulation and most women are good at hiding their shenanigans. I will say more in part b.

Any questions you would like to ask?

I really appreciate sir
Anytime I have a question I’ll mention u

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2022
posty56:
how does simping starts , "I must get that girl bro", "if I no get that girl I fit die","omo that girl na the finest girl I done ever see", that's how your mind (emotions) will start to deceive you, suddenly, you will start suffering from oneitis, your mind starts portraying her as an angel cheesy, and all other scenerios were you guys got married happily ever after, before you know ! you have fallen too deep into that trap called love (scratch that! ,and replace it with unhealthy obsession). I telling you from experience, from my early days, nothing is more fun than knowing that any girl is replaceable

moral of the story:- have abundant mindset, don't fall any woman use your head, be wary of your emotions.

This is the primary reason, I don't reply a lot of mentions that has to do with "my girl" "my love/fiancee" "I want to date this girl" "I want to fuucck this girl" "Is this girl attracted to me because of how she treats me/catwalks in my face?" "Ubunja, is this a green light?" "this girl has a fair/light skin that glows so much (even with surgery/bleaching creams) that it made my life brighter, "She is so cute/beautiful that you'll kiss the earth that she walks on" though she is a whöre who charges multiple men to sleep with her (in the words of a simp who once, dropped a comment here).

Oneitis is the worst thing that can happen to a man. You are literally, stunted for life. You don't have to be in love, or openly dating. You can stay temporarily away from women or totally avoid them without having the "Oneitis" syndrome.

Once, you find yourself obsessing over that one girl/unicorn, you are done for. Just kiss your red pill, goodbye and enjoy your bluepill. That delusion is necessary for primal reasons.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2022
wink cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:26am On Jan 25, 2022
I just listened to Okwaraji Remix
Belle na mad man see Lyrics:
I learn my lesson fell in love with that girl
Almost lost my blessing
I rest my case, I don’t trust no judges
I no come to hate, I just want to chill and flex
I no come to love, I just come to ease my stress

#boss

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2022
The enemy is always within. She has been sleeping with him and betraying her a long time ago. Women are shameless and ruthless when they’re fighting for their selfish interests.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Sound intellectual conversations boils down to IQ or the individuals who through pains and great learning has built themselves---few!

A woman who has a pure descent in Asia or Europe has a higher above average IQ score than a woman of African descent. Ergo, interesting conversation and relationship, coupled alongside: good environment, good standard of living and true political and economic system. Intelligence plays a huge role in the lives of people and once you understand this concept, you will begin to view people differently.

2. Genuine desire also plays an important role here: a woman interested in you from the onset will flow naturally when conversing. Because this interest is lacking, or, plus a conglomeration of simps, conversation is boring. And at this juncture, men begin to ponder and think of going extra miles to spice up the relationship so that she will be coerced out of her cocoon to become gregarious.

You must force words into the mouths of boring women if you are interested in having a conversation with them. Unfortunately, it is still a lost cause and end up stale because the conversation wouldn't be intellectual as presumed except for the outliers. To enjoy any conversation with women, go sexual.

Thanks.
The last sentence is apt.
One of my female friend complained that she had noticed I only talk about relationships, sexual stuffs with women. I told her "that is where most of you women are good at"

She said I should try her in other aspects. I didn't bother because I knew it was a lost cause.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukajulu: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2022
If you are single and searching for a Life partner, you can join our Matchmaking zone, to meet available singles.

Strictly for singles who are ready for marriage.

Chat up 09094301276 to be introduced to seeking singles.

Cheers
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
smiley
What is wrong in dating women in category 1 and 3? The rest are understandable.
No sane person will have a problem with true feminists, because there's nothing wrong in wanting equal rights between both genders.
Although, I only support equal rights when/if feminists agree to equal responsibility since most of the rights men enjoy alone in the society is due to the fact that they shoulder a lot of responsibilities, if there should be equal rights then there should be equal responsibilities.

Anyways, I'm glad social media isn't reality. Both categories are okay in where matters the most (real life).

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Tips for Kings

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
This news is fake, please take it down to avoid misinformation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Perfectskills01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.