Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2820707 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2022
To whom it may concern

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Albertone:

I've been thinking about this recently.It seems The Red Pill is focused on women.I have not joined the movement yet because I'm not yet ready for entanglement with women yet.

Can someone enlighten me?

Kindly start from page 1 and read through

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Get up and put in the work everyday. Your grind is top priority, hit the gym/workout, get in shape, hustle everyday, maintain frame. Stay redpilled.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2022
TRP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Yeah

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Modern women are so spoilt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
Redpill is an uncommon sense mate. Most things you will later get to digest aren't gonna be comfortable but diluting the redpill with blue isn't what we do here.
Google the meaning of common sense and come back to repeat this.
Sad you believe ubiquity is implied.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
smiley

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2022
heartofcity12:
Someone fvckin your woman isn’t the issue, her letting him fvck is. Toss her away immediately, she belongs to the street.
Gbam!
Your head dey there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:
When I was still in school, I used to attend parties quite regularly. From night clubs, pool parties, departmental parties, dinner nights etc.

During these times, I hardly used the cold approach in getting girls to follow me home for the night.
Simply having that aura around me did the job.
By aura here I mean the following: being really good looking, nice (mostly designer) clothes, nice necklace and other accessories, expensive wrist watch and a very powerful perfume.

All I do is sit by myself in a conspicuous place, making sure I'm easily noticeable. I then order my drinks and observe the events.
As expected, you'll start seeing them girls coming close to sit with you, from there interact with you and then you can play your game right.
By game here I don't mean the bluepilled method of toasting or anything.. Just being myself, cocky, a little bit narcissistic, mysterious, naughty and teasing.
At this point I still resist to urge to pedestalise her, or gratuitously spend my resources on her (or them).

Most times than not, this approach works well for me and will work for any guy who does it well.

Mind you, it is even in parties that girls have the highest, most nauseating entitlement issues.
Why? Because every other guy at the party is using the cold approach.
It is no secret that in most parties, you'll see more guys than girls. And in most parties almost every guy there is looking for a girl to take home for the night. The girl you're trying to approach might have been approached by 5 other guys that same night. And you still want to make yourself an extra source of validation for her?

In a situation like this, why not be the difference? Why not make yourself stand out from the guys by not chasing? If you do so, you'll find out that the girls will notice you. They'll want to find out which guy this is, that doesn't seem to give a Bleep. From there you can play your game.

Admittedly, this method doesn't guarantee success every time, but it greatly raises your chances while at the same time preventing you from fooling yourself around these girls or being a source of validation for some stupid bitch.

I strongly insist that cold approach is an outdated and silly thing to do in the present times. It remains the genesis of simping.
You're a baller.
Them rookies are showing their true selves on here.
Funny thing,they still won't learn.
Oh well cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2022
On the cold vs hot approaching ish.
I am for hot approaching, I can never waste my time cold approaching, I have been chosen more than enough times to be chasing random girls for the sole purpose of "testing my might".
For those saying it gives confidence, what's more confidence infusing than being chosen? Maybe it's an ego thing, but i will never try to approach 40 women in a week for the purpose of building confidence, there are better ways to build confidence. You approach 40, get phone numbers of 30 (if you're good), do all the donkey work of following up, chatting or calling (whichever you prefer, calling is always better though) and still end up fvcking only 3, too much work that doesn't justify the outcome imo.

My core principle remains "No Greenlight, No Approach".

Cold approaching worked very well in the past, when there was no social media to give girls an overbloated sense of ego, and she wasn't receiving enough attention (like she does from social media), that the attention you give her by cold appraching her is enough to nudge her towards being receptive to you. Opposite is the case right now. If you collect a girl number and chat her up, in most cases, you will become one if the many betas orbiting her chat space. If she does accept your advances, she feels like she is doing you a favor.

Someone was saying letting women choose is fulfilling female imperative, Lmaoooooo, that's very funny. The women you cold approach at any point wont have to chose you after you've done so much work (out of pity maybe cheesy). Hot approaching allows you to bypass the old system of approaching and waiting for your approach to be reciprocated, increasing your chances of success.

Let's imagine hot approaching and cold approaching have the same amount of success, you'd rather do it the hard way?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
heartofcity12:
Redpill
You Should have posted this yesterday bro grin

when you chase her, you're subconsciously telling her that she's the prize

Cold approachers,hope y'all are seeing it grin

What you're doing isn't redpill or maintaining frame.

In her mind,what you're doing is no different from what her simp orbiters are doing.

Control your sexual urges and stand out

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tonnyray:
Who says there is no "choosing" in cold approaches? You think a 7+ chick gives out her number to every Sule, Rasheed and Mufutau?
No wonder nobody bothered to answer.
The sheer idiocy ingrained in the belief their so-called "choosing" is totally absent in cold approaching.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

I strongly insist that cold approach is an outdated and silly thing to do in the present times. It remains the genesis of simping.
So wrong boss, I really wanted to avoid this cold and hot approach debate but I couldn't overlook this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
BRO CODE PRO MAX grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Smartb0y:

In her mind,what you're doing is no different from what her simp orbiters are doing.

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!
Just look at the nonsense he even tweeted.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Never let the urge to prove a point or have the last say/strike burn hot in you. grin

#GrownMenTips

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Junnior:
How do women cold approach?

Guy A does cold approach. Guy B waits for a chance at Hot Approach.

You seriously think, in a year, Guy B would have more body counts than Guy A?
Thats cap guy a who does cold approach will have more body count do practical and u will realise it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SarcasticWords: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
CaveAdullam:

True but not really that way bro.

Men are very lustful, eternally doom by horniness and will not want to miss any slight opportunity with a particular woman, hence, will approach. Remember: men have a short life expectancy and with great workload and will like to quickly maximize the opportunities for reproducing many offsprings which makes them to always approach these women.

However, this is an instinct we must lay our hands on and control.

Cave, I really appreciate your posts on this thread and the way you present your views on an issue.
There are alot of smart individuals in this thread but the difference between your posts and theirs is yours isn't abrasive, it's empathetic.

I understand that truth doesn't care about anyone's feelings and that some people here prefer to deliver truth hot and raw which is not really bad but still I really appreciate and must commend you on the way and manner you present yours.

You have a way of convincing me easily.

Weldone Bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
sajmark:

So wrong boss, I really wanted to avoid this cold and hot approach debate but I couldn't overlook this.
I admit, that was an overstatement. But the reason for the exaggeration was to point out that it is one of the root causes. I mean, that's what every other guy out there does; approach and pedestalise any random girl they think is hot.
Maybe cold approach would not have been so bad if simps have not abused it.
They make the first investment by approaching and pedestalising, the girl might even act hard to get. Instead of breaking off, they continue following up with her, giving her more validation and expending more resources on her. They then become emotionally hooked, from here simping begins.

This might not be the case for everyone who uses the cold approach, but I don't get the need to be any woman's source of unnecessitated validation.

I maintain that in the current times, it is not worth it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Smartb0y:

Your last statement is GOLD.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SarcasticWords: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Skepticus:

I do agree with you. I'll add to this:

Caution must be taken for guys not to "excessively-indulge" in women to the detriment of their life goals. That's tipping into pusssy-worshipping. Pusssy will always be there. Opportunities/time/money may be lost and not recovered. The women you indulge with must be giving you pleasure (sex) and where pleasure isn't the goal or available, must be providing other benefits as getting you money, business partners, connections for better opportunities/business deals and even for more pusssy (if you play your game right, a woman who don't give you sex, may still connect you to other women for sex, without giving out your money, energy and attention).

Where they serve none of this purpose(s) or have a potential to be, cut them off right away.

Skepticus, When I saw the Mason Greenwood news and listened to the audio were he said "cus if I asked you nicely, you won't agree" your post quoted above just appeared in my head. Nice one bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

I admit, that was an overstatement. But the reason for the exaggeration was to point out that it is one of the root causes. I mean, that's what every other guy out there does; approach and pedestalise any random girl they think is hot.
Maybe cold approach would not have been so bad if simps have not abused it.
They make the first investment by approaching and pedestalising, the girl might even act hard to get. Instead of breaking off, they continue following up with her, giving her more validation and expending more resources on her. They then become emotionally hooked, from here simping begins.

This might not be the case for everyone who uses the cold approach, but I don't get the need to be any woman's source of unnecessitated validation.

I maintain that in the current times, it is not worth it.
Kudos to you for admitting it was an overstatement, and scenarios like at the bolded are simping and bluepilled but not the Cold approach in itself, all these shuga daddies that girls are cashing out big from do you think those men cold approached?
A senator doesn't have time to cold approach, girls usually make themselves available to these men and many girls have been bought houses in banana island... Do you now see that even being chosen can lead to simping?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Junnior:

And who said anything about that being body counts?

The fact is, generally, guys who cold approach get laid more than guys who wait for signals.

It's common sense.... Unless you have proven facts to disprove it.

Most of the cold approaching guys might be simping. But that's not what's in debate here.
Who gets more pvssy, regardless of the quality, is what I'm talking about.

If a guy approaches 40 chics in a week, there's a good chance of him hitting at least 2 of them. While the same guy might not be able to get with one girl in a week, because he hasn't gotten any new greenlight that week.

All in all, I'm not saying cold approach is better -- I prefer hot approach. I'm saying, it's wise to be able to combine and balance both cold and hot approach.
They think if they stay in some area that they will b getting green light all d time although green light does not mean u will have sex with her u will still do d talking except she is mad abt u dont mind most of the fake men calling themselves redpillers they only read redpill to pass and not practical to b better

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
sajmark:

Kudos to you for admitting it was an overstatement, and scenarios like at the bolded are simping and bluepilled but not the Cold approach in itself, all these shuga daddies that girls are cashing out big from do you think those men cold approached?
A senator doesn't have time to cold approach, girls usually make themselves available to these men and many girls have been bought houses in banana island... Do you now see that even being chosen can lead to simping?
You made nice points here. Like you said, after the approach, whether hot or cold beer, only a strong redpill foundation can save you from her inherent manipulative tendencies.

We can always agree to disagree. This topic don tire me sef. grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Female nature is universal.
Stupidity is not acknowledging the fact that manifestation of that nature is highly dependent on so many factors: cultural, geopolitical, religious, socioeconomic etc. etc..
When people start adopting ideologies about the manifestations originating from US, UK, Netherlands, Afghanistan, Mzansiland without due vetting and customization to their indigenous context, foolishness prevails and you have a real problem in your hands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ExtremeDot: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tonnyray:
You missed the sarcasm obviously.
The post wasn't meant to paint "church" girls in good light.

Oh! My bad.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

You made nice points here. Like you said, after the approach, whether hot or cold beer, only a strong redpill foundation can save you from her inherent manipulative tendencies.

We can always agree to disagree. This topic don tire me sef. grin
Like seriously bro, we move cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heniford2: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mason greenwood ex girlfriend done come out openly saying this from her Instagram page Fear woman guys undecided after destroying this guy reputation undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
heniford2:
Mason greenwood ex girlfriend done cone out openly saying this from her Instagram page[b]Fear woman guys[/b] undecided
shocked Is this news confirmed?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heniford2: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
shocked Is this news confirmed?
is on her Instagram page right know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Still on cold Vs Hot Approach?

grin grin grin

Let's all agree to disagree na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.