Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2813832 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
ubunja:
easy, begin with the ugly and less attractive girls who are afraid of you.

I take it you've no issues talking to ugly girls.

I find myself disagreeing with this post, I think it's better to be with your guy friends or alone than to be with an ugly girl.

I was friends with a girl I didn't find attractive so I found it easy to talk to her and that's the problem. Gossip is a woman's weapon and when you find it easy to talk to a girl but have no intention of dating her your giving her free bullets and she will surely use it... These ugly girls will backbite and do everything possible to make sure you never get that pretty girl, that you remain stuck with her.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hotspotbro:
when I saw a coursemate's number of followers on that app,I deleted it.All she does is dance with herself or her friends...and it seems it's getting into her head somehow..
That one is even mild, go and see those white girl teenagers, they are literally just ordinary girls with millions of followers, all they do is dance cringey dance, wear skimpy dresses and act sexual. The comment sections of these girls is filled with men, old and young dropping thirsty comments. In the tiktok world, these girls are celebrities, you know how girls act when they get attention and validation, now imagine them getting it from thousands per post. The male account owners too have to act feminine and do the feminine dances to get their share of attention. America messed up when they didn’t take down that app.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hotspotbro:
when I saw a coursemate's number of followers on that app,I deleted it.All she does is dance with herself or her friends...and it seems it's getting into her head somehow..
Won't you if you were the one?

Imagine how many simps liked and even credited her account, just because she danced?

Haven't you heard 'lemme credit your account just for being so fine'? grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Alampaso:

You ought not to be afraid of anything at all! Valentine is not only meant for the female folks. If she chooses you, then, she should be ready to spend. Master how to manipulate the manipulators. grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Princepioneer(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
ubunja:
that site is no longer available
Chaiii...!!! UBUNJA cool cool All the knowledge you are sharing here needs to be packaged in one placed to be read,studied,practicalised and adhered to....You are too much... cool cool✌️✌️✌️❤️❤️❤️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
LordVoldermort:
I find myself disagreeing with this post, I think it's better to be with your guy friends or alone than to be with an ugly girl.

I was friends with a girl I didn't find attractive so I found it easy to talk to her and that's the problem. Gossip is a woman's weapon and when you find it easy to talk to a girl but have no intention of dating her your giving her free bullets and she will surely use it... These ugly girls will backbite and do everything possible to make sure you never get that pretty girl, that you remain stuck with her.
you clearly missed the point where I said you start with the ugly ones and then progress up.

Anyways there's one thing an ugly girl has that your guy friends don't have: pussy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Most Men are fools. Be different.

Give a man a little money and he will die for women

Don't claim redpilled while you're poor.

You're just broke not redpilled

Build yourself for yourself

Avoid serious relationships with women if possible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Folks please ignore that L**y monicker. It’s a female. Lets use the report button if possible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
That one is even mild, go and see those white girl teenagers, they are literally just ordinary girls with millions of followers, all they do is dance cringey dance, wear skimpy dresses and act sexual. The comment sections of these girls is filled with men, old and young dropping thirsty comments. In the tiktok world, these girls are celebrities, you know how girls act when they get attention and validation, now imagine them getting it from thousands per post. The male account owners too have to act feminine and do the feminine dances to get their share of attention. America messed up when they didn’t take down that app.
you can't take away freedom, anyways the clout chasing will only get worst, funny enough China people fit no they use til too like that

MODIFIED:- I said it cheesy, China ain't even the highest user of tik too, USA first, Indonesia second, Japan third, Russia fourth, etc. still no China.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Winnerly:
Folks please ignore that L**y monicker. It’s a female. Lets use the report button if possible

Stop cold approaching women and go and build your life..

You don't have 1mil to your name and you're looking for strategies on how to get women..

Oga, you need money for health, shelter, and food.

Go and build yourself.

The redpill teaches you how to guard your heart, your hard earned money, and your time...

It's not here to teach you how to get women while you're suffering

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
DieRich5:
Guy ur fvckin 100% right wat ur saying
If u think dis post ain't correct Dem try watch "After movie"
You're right
I don't think any other movie shows the huge chemistry between a bad boy and a good girl than this After Movie. It's a movie series actually so there is a part 2 and 3.
Part 2 - After we collided
Part 3 - After we fell

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
tik too is not available in China you can imagine , meanwhile America people want finish themselves for.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nelson21(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Guys, please take very good care of yourselves. Pet and treat yourself right. Eat healthy foods most especially fruits and vegetables. Keep your body hydrated. Once in a while, go to the market, buy ginger and garlic, grind it, add little honey and drink it. Learn how to chew bitter kola as a snack.

Avoid too much intake of alcoholic beverages and junk food, if possible, avoid them. If you smoke, reduce the number of times you do that or if possible quit. Avoid hard drugs. Don't eat dinner late.

Alot of men (young & old) are becoming diabetic, hypertensive, showing early signs of erectile dysfunction and having one form of tumor or benign growth and sometimes it all has to do with a persons lifestyle.

Alot of men are under pressure so they tend to develop habits, coping mechanisms to distract them from their present situation. Some of these habits are destructive.

Your health, happiness and peace of mind should be #1 priority in life. Life in general is becoming increasingly difficult most especially for men. If you are single, Do not let anyone pressure or trick you into making a decision (getting married, having a child) when you know you are not yet ready for it financially and mentally. And even if you are ready, before you make such a decision, bear in mind the tribulations in the flesh you will face and ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Lastly, watch this video and stay redpilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujpV-DIfCnU

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2022
machote:

You're right
I don't think any other movie shows the huge chemistry between a bad boy and a good girl than this After Movie. It's a movie series actually so there is a part 2 and 3.
Part 2 - After we collided
Part 3 - After we fell
yeah ND part 4 the last movie is coming out dis year "forever after" I think

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Celebrities ND sex video na 5&6 angry
But if u reasons things ehh as Dem take find the girl within 2mins undecided

So now who upload the video online ND u wan Tell me the guy no know say Dem Dy video am

Now both of Dem will be receiving dm asking for dat kind of sex tongue

Why men Dy always fool dere self......see the simp tweet ND I love the reply grin

Rema lyrics is now making more sense

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2022
DieRich5:
Celebrities ND sex video na 5&6 angry
But if u reasons things ehh as Dem take find the girl within 2mins undecided

So now who upload the video online ND u wan Tell me the guy no know say Dem Dy video am

Now both of Dem will be receiving dm asking for dat kind of sex tongue

Why men Dy always fool dere self......see the simp tweet ND I love the reply grin

Rema lyrics is now making more sense

It’s crazy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Chao shocked... What SIMPs won't do does not exist

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Arkadrob(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Humans are creatures of familiarity. A little suspense will keep her at her toes. That's why it is said that the only time a woman truly knows her husband is at his funeral because men MUST never tell it all to their wives. NEVER!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2022
posty56:
tik too is not available in China you can imagine , meanwhile America people want finish themselves for.
No wonder Trump wanted to ban it back then and they almost ate him raw, I don't think I've ever liked that app myself maybe because I don't trust Chinese people, those guys are notorious and expert in spying, hence why Trump wanted to ban the App in the US back then.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2022
I saw this on Instagram and decided to share it. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah ND part 4 the last movie is coming out dis year "forever after" I think
Wow. I didn't know that. I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 606thearena: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders please I need advise from you all . I have a girl I’m currently dating when I met her I was the secound guy because her vagina was really tight . We both in University. After the holidays I notice when she came back that vagina grip was no longer there like before and the sex styles we do that drive her wild with moaning and screams are no longer there. She did missionary is for discussion not a real sex the only time she makes sounds now it’s when it’s doggy and it has to be extreme for her to start enjoying it. . Is it that her body is expanding or she has been having sex with guys that have bigger dicks .��� house please enlighten me I’m serious considering ending the whole affair

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2022
luminouz:

Imagine how many simps liked and even credited her account, just because she danced?

She gets attention both online and offline.we don't talk but she calls my name in the exam hall, seems the network has told her Hotspotbro knows book..grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2022
606thearena:
Good morning Nairalanders please I need advise from you all . I have a girl I’m currently dating when I met her I was the secound guy because her vagina was really tight . We both in University. After the holidays I notice when she came back that vagina grip was no longer there like before and the sex styles we do that drive her wild with moaning and screams are no longer there. She did missionary is for discussion not a real sex the only time she makes sounds now it’s when it’s doggy and it has to be extreme for her to start enjoying it. . Is it that her body is expanding or she has been having sex with guys that have bigger dicks .��� house please enlighten me I’m serious considering ending the whole affair

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm sorry for laughing bro but that shiit is funny.

Now, laughing is done. Your babe is 1000% cheating. Not only that, she cheated with a dude who pounds her rigourously and vigorously and so often that the punnani has become relaxed to accommodate his zest and vitality or should I say brutality?

Hell, I can even tell you that dude's(or dudes) favourite styles. One is doggy(standing, laying down and touch your toes), then overturned crab style(that you pull her legs up to her shoulders and pound Like a mudafucker), then lastly traditional missionary. How do I know? These styles are guaranteed to be vigorous and once she finds that she enjoys it, the dude would be giving her back to back to back and hence, THE LOOSE PUSSY!!

She may have been fuqed with bigger dicks but I suspect it's the rigorosity(English won't kill me) or brutality of fuqin that made her loose. Some are pounded so hard that they actually tear and bleed but they still love it. Some women find that they enjoy being handled like a slut. I am a testimony to that fact.

Don't be sad, hommie!!! You have two options: Become a monster fuqer too on her pussy(while you find another relatively unspoilt girl) or ditch her if you can't cope with her loose pussy and silence( you can always pinch her to at least say something before you cum).

It is what it is.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Hotspotbro:
She gets attention both online and offline.we don't talk but she calls my name in the exam hall, seems the network has told her Hotspotbro knows book..grin
Drop her like it's a hot iron bro.

Drop her like she is the fuqin plague...

Stand out from the simphood and never be a reserve in her Simp FC club.

That's the only way you gain her respect

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
No wonder Trump wanted to ban it back then and they almost ate him raw, I don't think I've ever liked that app myself maybe because I don't trust Chinese people, those guys are notorious and expert in spying, hence why Trump wanted to ban the App in the US back then.
yep , it's a security threat to them but they can ban it cause , Americans fit craze

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2022
luminouz:

I only keep my tiktok/IG acct for following some of my meaningful friends that are there and I don't care about the following...The girl in question follows me on IG but I didn't follow back...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Rillycool:
Chao shocked... What SIMPs won't do does not exist
I just came back from writing an exam like that.different campuses tho.General studies questions are simple...see the olodo rabata he's even simping on...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2022
You guys seen the Oxlade sex video

Lol....the little geh was even begging for more....women and sex na 5&6. Let no one tell you otherwise

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Winnerly:
It's likely that slut Iy***be

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish, Philosopher1979 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.