Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773979 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abeeee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

I can agree with this. Courage have been fumigated out of the Nigerians especially, and the ones with courage are dealt with by the system (eg MNK).
Bro MNK is a dumb man
Lol
Are you serious

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
abeeee:

Bro MNK is a dumb man
Lol
Are you serious

Courage and intelligence are not mutually exclusive. It's a different discussion together whether Kanu is dumb, or smart, but he has courage (alonside Igboho), That's my point.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tips for Kings

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logik29(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
ubunja:
Lol what is "see-finish"??

A term used to explain familiarity that brings contempt.

So if someone says avoid see finish the person is saying that you should not get too familiar to the extent that you lose respect the person had towards you.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

Courage and intelligence are not mutually exclusive. It's a different discussion a together whether Kanu is dumb, or smart, but he has courage (alonside Igboho), That's my point.

Courage? Oga grow up please.

A fool's courage is your best example.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello lover boys

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
logik29:

A term used to explain familiarity that brings contempt.

So if someone says avoid see finish the person is saying that you should not get too familiar to the extent that you lose respect the person had towards you.
damn!!! I'd have never guessed. And I was totally thinking the wrong thing.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
DAY 46, REDPILL 2022

Society: "Men are responsible for women's failure and their exuberances. Had it been men were up to their task, women would have been responsible".

Man: "Dear woman, make sure you wake up early and do the house chores. No parties. No friends. Sit at home and properly nurture the kids. I will send you on an important errand two days from now, make sure you remind me. Apart from sex what can you provide? What good ideas do you have? Hope you can cook several meals? Limit your social media use".

Society: "Dear man, why treat your wife like a slave? She's your equal for crying out loud. She's not a baby you order around. Grow up man, you such a kid. You are a bitter man and insecure".

Authority: Men can only be responsible for women who obey their authority.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
hebenz:
Hello lover boys

Guys still falling for this menstruation trick...Lmao! This old trick never dies. LoL!

One banny wanted to play this trick on me during f0replay, but in the process my hand slipped down the narrow way and she quickly retracted her statement. Didn't proceed further. About a week later banny prepared for me and came with the forbidden fruit, but I rejected. The attraction and zeal, died about a week ago. (There's pride in chosen you know).

Had another experience after that scenario, though this banny was truthful about her menstruation because I touched and saw it. Yoooook!

However, this is an old trick modern men ought not to fall for. But simps will! Hahahahaha.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lightway:

Courage? Oga grow up please.

A fool's courage is your best example.

In a world where you can be anything, you choose to be a nuisance. Tufiakwa cry

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

In a world where you can be anything, you choose to be a nuisance. Tufiakwa cry

While only few reasonable people use the internet to both better themselves and community at large, the majority who happens to be stupid, mediocre, neurotic, depressed, timid, weak, uses it as a channel to portray their shortcomings because they can't easily be tracked and their outrage will quickly be neglected by the few reasonable ones.

Real life, these majority cannot display such acts of foolery because they will be treated mercilessly as the world has their corresponding pair(s). A case of madman meets another madman---they both act normal or fool themselves.

It's obvious that whoever L!ghtway is, has nothing sensible going on around his/her life.

Sigh!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
ubunja:

I just got online. Logik29 reply has covered it all. "See-finish" is the the Nigerian street term for familiarity that breeds contempt.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
ubunja:
What we Nigerians see as a state in which a female is very familiar with you and has known and seen you in and out, leaving no room mystery of self. wink Obviously, we know how detrimental this is.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Martinez39s:
What we Nigerians see as a state when a female is very familiar with you and has known and seen you in and out, leaving no room mystery of self. wink Obviously, we know how detrimental this is.

You're alive

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
So recently I took an excuse from work so I can face some pussy appointments I’ve been delaying for a while.

First was a girl who I’ve know for some weeks( Silvia), she’s into hookups and asked that I hooked her up with a boss of mine. I invited her down to Ikeja and linked her up with him. She told me she’d love to Bleep me but told her I don’t Bleep girls who’ve bleeped people I know. I took her to his office, left them after some few drinks and went home. Around 1am early hours of the morning my boss called me and told me she wasn’t complying, I asked he give her the phone and asked what’s wrong , she said he wanted anal sex and she can’t give him(Lolz) I then told him to drive her down to my side since they couldn’t reach an agreement. She passed the night at my place, I gave her enough space and slept off as I was high. We woke up the next morning and I cooked and made her feel comfortable with whatever she’d need to feel at home. My cousin came to visit me and Silvia said she’d like to have sex with my cousin. It was then I found out Silvia’s also into girls.
Gentlemen you would imagine my excitement as numerous thoughts flashed my mind but I kept cool and cold as usual. She spent the whole day at my place, we went to clubs and chilled in the evening. After drinks we went home and Silvia said if I had thought about what she told me earlier on( to Bleep me). I told her there wouldn’t be any strings attached as I wasn’t after any relationship. She agreed instantly and I spent the whole night flexing myself. On the second day she told me she felt like having a party, I first said I was against it but agreed when she said she had a friend near by in Ikeja she would call. I immediately agreed and she called her friend to come over, we hit it off till the next day after which her friend left. Oya time to go home and she said she wanted to stay abit longer, I sensed her plans but played along as I had given her the impression before hand she shouldn’t shit test me unless she was absolutely sure I wouldn’t know.
She opened up to me she was a mother and her man was late, which I knew already but formed ignorant about, she wanted a relationship with me as I was a nice guy. The statement nice guy triggered me cos I know what it entails, I told her it wouldn’t work cos she’ll only suffer and I don’t have the time for relationships, I’m after money and not love. She told me the reason she didn’t have sex with my boss was she wanted me. To me all was format and I wasn’t ready to reason, babe started doing the spending from day 2 to show me she wasn’t after money or stressing me in anyway.
Now there’s always a call she rejects whenever she’s with me, I always took notice but kept mute about it. Silvia told me she was a guy whose possessive about her but she doesn’t want him and asked me not to judge her cause she does hookups and is ready to stop it for me.
I sat alone on day 4 and noticed a number messaged me on WhatsApp, I replied and a guy introduced himself and asked after Silvia if she’s with me, we spoke a while and he said he’s her boyfriend and she hasn’t been returning his calls and he knows she’s with me, I asked how he got my number and it turns out he had access to her WhatsApp and he’s been through our chats. I told him I can’t be of help to him, day 5 she went home, late in the evening I received a call from him telling me he’s with her currently and she said she was in a friends place close to mine and she didn’t spend time with me, I told him to put the call on loud speaker and the 3 of us spoke, it turns out she tried keeping him on hold while she tried to see if the both of us could work out, if we couldn’t work out she’d then settle with him.

Lonsgstory cut short the guy is a yahoo boy and he really wants her, he even gave her 300k cash with land documents to leave me for him, I told them non of them should contact me unless they wanted trouble, that was my mistake I should have kept mute, called her back and persuaded her to collect everything let’s flex ourselves.

Women are really dangerously species gentlemen and thank God I tear eye enough to anticipate shits from her.

No pussy is worth the stress ibeg

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

While only few reasonable people use the internet to both better themselves and community at large, the majority who happens to be stupid, mediocre, neurotic, depressed, timid, weak, uses it as a channel to portray their shortcomings because they can't easily be tracked and their outrage will quickly be neglected by the few reasonable ones.

Real life, these majority cannot display such acts of foolery because they will be treated mercilessly as the world has their corresponding pair(s). A case of madman meets another madman---they both act normal or fool themselves.

It's obvious that whoever L!ghtway is, has nothing sensible going on around his/her life.

Sigh!

Coming from a guy that neither owns a car nor a house. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lightway:

So?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 3:07am On Feb 16, 2022
How to criticize and accept criticism in a manly way. Part 1
Dealing with criticism is a skill every self-respecting man should possess. We give and take criticism from our colleagues, friends, and family members.

Criticism is a very important part of our personal self-improvement, because it is people around us who can point out mistakes and shortcomings that we may not notice due to a lack of objectivity.

Unfortunately, these days many people do not know at all how to express and accept criticism while being a real man. Instead, they treat it like little boys. When they criticize someone, they may say sarcastic things, they may say harsh words, and this does not improve the situation in any way. When they receive criticism, they either take offense, apologize, or get into a discussion.

What is the right way to criticize?

Be calm and collected. Before you criticize, make sure your emotional state is under control. This is especially important if you need to communicate with the person who has done something unpleasant for you. If you start shouting and banging your fist on the table, most likely, the problem will be solved in the near future. However, if you do not calm down before this and you can not adequately argue your words, a positive result is hardly possible.

Be specific. Don't limit yourself to simple phrases like, "It sucks," or "It could have been better. Explain to the person why their work or action is unsatisfactory. Lack of information tends to cause defensiveness, which only makes the situation worse.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Veenbanks(m): 4:59am On Feb 16, 2022
A true story for the lovelorn ages:

A while back, Stefania sent me a series of Facebook screenshots from a guy virtue signaling about how he dated, planned, and married his wife. Complete with all the timelines and dates one can imagine in such a post meant to get likes, high-fives, and that extra 5 minutes of biz'niz time per month.

Here were some of the highlights:

~ He showed up at her job with lunch

~ He found out what interested her, and took an interest in much of it

~ He spent a bunch of money on a ring for her

~ He called her dad and asked for his blessing before popping the question

~ He took her to several countries from Africa to Asia to South & Central America because, and I quote, “IF SHE IS “MY WORLD,” I SHOULD SHOW HER “THE WORLD!”

~ He draws her bath

~ He makes it so she always knows where he is and what he’s up to.

Stefania's comments to me with the above screenshots:

“It was more like, you put me through a set of trials, some by fire, by water...and, at the end, I was allowed to bear your child.”

Indeed...

It's the complete opposite 'round here.

For example:

- Not only did I not ask her dad for his blessing, I didn’t even ask Stefania — I told her it was time and that was that.

- I spent a grand total of $400 on her wedding ring she cherishes more than any other jewelry she possesses, that she picked out, and simply sent me an email with a link to buy it. (SIDE NOTE: her mom wanted me to spend $30,000+ on a ring during the lockdowns while I was working my gluteus assimus off to come up with the cash to invest half a million in 2 mobile app companies...)

- Draw her bath? She wouldn’t even dream of letting me draw MY own bath — in fact, she won’t even let me shade myself from the sun. Another true story: she once stood next to me for over an hour straight holding up a menu over my face to shield my milky white skin from being burned while sitting in the sun at an outdoor bar during a marketing mastermind in Napa, CA (with lots of attendees & a few of their not-so-amused wives sneering at me as my witness).

- She even declared it’s her goal for me to never even see — much less change — one of Willis’ dirty diapers. Frankly, she had to remind me (when she discovered I was writing this email) the only time she asks me to feed the child is when she’s making ME food.

-Stefania is obsessed with my interests and hobbies to the point of constantly watching how I curate and collate information — from what I look at on my phone to what I watch on TV to what sections of the paper I read and in what order (while, unlike Screenshot Guy with his wife, I couldn’t even tell you what her favorite soccer team is).

-I’ve never taken her outside the U.S., and the couple road trips we’ve gone on were cut short to get back to my dog.

-She not only shows up with my lunch — but she gets viscerally angry at the mere thought of anyone else BUT her fixing me a plate (my mom, her mom, and my step mom excluded).

-As far as knowing my every movement: Although she probably won't hire any attractive housekeepers tip-toeing around here (will not explain), knowing my every move and being privy to every conversation I have with everyone I come in contact with would bore the hades out of her.

- Shortly after discovering I was writing this email she also requested I add how when she makes us vegetable trays to snack on, she takes the time to peel off the parts of celery that would otherwise get stuck in my righteous teeth.

-And the beating heart pounds on…

The point of all this:

The power of the principles behind what she said I did to conquer her mind & seize her heart.

(i.e., trials by fire & water).

By her own admission, it's because of those trials that she has far more respect & is far happier than if I was like one of those schlubs who used to chase her around New York who treat women like celebrities and, thus, more often than not get treated like fans.

*Ben Settle*

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:01am On Feb 16, 2022
In a world full of men, these females are addicted to toys... Give women all the sexual freedom in the world and it ends with them playing with toys. Smh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by izito(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Francis95:
I recently met a Single mum last week Friday. She's 35 and I am 27. This lady has 3 shops around my school area. I school in one of the federal universities in the south south part of Nigeria.
Yesterday being 14th, she called and asked me to enter bike and come to a certain place, I asked her what I'm coming to do she declined telling me. When I reached there she held my hand and headed towards a boutique. She asked me to select any Polo and Joggers that I like. I was really surprised because no lady has ever done this for me. No be small joy, I maintained selected a fine polo, joggers and 2 banana boxers. She spent 20k on me right there inside the boutique. When I got home I sent her an appreciation text.
In the evening of the 14th, which is still yesterday. She called and told me to come to a hotel for sit out so we can enjoy ourselves. I sent her message telling that I dont have enough cash , she said I shouldn't worry that she will foot the bill. Oboi we reach there, she gave me 10k cash and her Atm card. I got us some barbecue fish and drinks. We also did the do after everything.
See my problem here, I have about 3 girlfriends and several other girls I use to spin plates. I am dark and handsome, well built because I go to the gym every day and I'm also a course rep so girls are always around me.

This Single mum told me yesterday that she's a very jealous type, this is my main concern and she's also older than me.

Please I need y'all to advice a brother.
I have benefitted alot from this group, this group has taught me how to tame and deal with women and human beings in general.

Baba she dun rope u oo

Better define the relationship before she defines it for you.....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2022
ubunja:
In a world full of men, these females are addicted to toys... Give women all the sexual freedom in the world and it ends with them playing with toys. Smh

But where does this leave the men, men have been improving their D game and these ladies are getting addicted to toys.
Will this leave the average woman unable to be satisfied by the D in future??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
ubunja:
and those things are not even safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lightway:

I have noticed your emotionally laden rants and tantrums that triggers people but doesn't convey any concrete information that's utilizable, for instance this specific rant is about your measurement of earthly success as having one's car and house, this is the typical mindset of an average Nigerian especially among the youthful populace specifically the one going the legit means and the one going the illegal way doing yahoo and other social vices ( having iPhones, money to go clubbing, money to simp or trick on gals, having Benz car, travelling to dubai on vacation, having once house, having flashy wears( clothes, jewelleries, shoes), showing off on social media, having money to marry early wanting to have children and settle down because they think like women as if they are on a biological time clock to settle down hence most save hoes past their prime years or very loose women since they have the means for it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lightway, as a man you have to operate in reality and live life according to your own terms and not societal pressure there is no biological clock for a man to reproduce and your greatest utility to a woman is not your fertility but rather your provisioning ability which takes time to attain remember your sexual market value peak years ranges from 35-40 specifically median age of 37 where the possibility for material success, confidence,physical fitness,emotional maturity, relationship experience with past plates,social game with people in general, reputable , is highly attainable realistically regardless of socio-economic realities in any nation only if you put the work, but women are valued based on their youth, beauty, feminity, fertility, specifically sexual market value peak years ranges from 18 to 24 specifically median age of 21 and unlike men they are born with it, endowed by nature while men have to attain theirs by becoming, women just exist and are valuable for their vagina, majority of men don't attain their peak potential and it has always been that way throughout history in every civilization, most are poor , at best average, few outliers are rich or famous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
JESHAL:

I have noticed your emotionally laden rants and tantrums that triggers people but doesn't convey any concrete information that's utilizable, for instance this specific rant is about your measurement of earthly success as having one's car and house, this is the typical mindset of an average Nigerian especially among the youthful populace specifically the one going the legit means and the one going the illegal way doing yahoo and other social vices ( having iPhones, money to go clubbing, money to simp or trick on gals, having Benz car, travelling to dubai on vacation, having once house, having flashy wears( clothes, jewelleries, shoes), showing off on social media, having money to marry early wanting to have children and settle down because they think like women as if they are on a biological time clock to settle down hence most save hoes past their prime years or very loose women since they have the means for it

You're confused... A car is an asset that saves time.. a house gives peace of mind from recurring rent expenses.

That guy told me I don't have anything sensible going on in my life... Yet he does not have any assets to show that his life is better... That's what my reply meant.

It take an intelligent mind to understand

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hotspotbro:
and those things are not even safe.
definitely not safe,,, but they get the job done better than men. The future is strange

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sapy442:

But where does this leave the men, men have been improving their D game and these ladies are getting addicted to toys.
Will this leave the average woman unable to be satisfied by the D in future??

Women don't need D to be satisfied. Men need to realize that they don't need women to be satisfied.

That's why men preaching again masturbating are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
ubunja:
definitely not safe,,, but they get the job done better than men. The future is strange

The future is supposed to be easier and allow us to grow beyond our natural limits. that's why you have plastic surgeries and organ transplants... Men should get updated and stop relying on women's bodies for sexual satisfaction...

Control your urges
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
The redpill praxeology is about understanding male nature, female nature and how they are complementary, it affects you by providing your psychological frame with mental schema's that are rooted in evolutionary realities which shows gender differences and it cut across multiple fields economics, politics, psychology, anthropology, etc, from your desire to getting sex from the opposite sex in the micro-level within your control to building healthy relationship with the opposite sex to raising a family to the opposite sex to institutionalized economic, socio-political, cultural policies that affects you on a macro-level outside your control but it's awareness makes you position yourself where you are the best advantage regardless of the society( city or nation) you find yourself to get the best outcome you want

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aaron12(m), Mystiquefia and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.