Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2753887 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:
met a lady here on Nairaland, we chatted on WhatsApp and we talked on call frequently. We later met and we had sex on a Saturday which is 22nd of January, she later called me a week later that she is pregnant for me. I told my friends about it and they told me I should confirm it it is really mine, so I told her we should go for pregnancy test in the hospital and she said she is 100% sure it is mine that if she do it she wouldn't abort it cos I told her I wasn't ready for a baby right now. Now I told her yesterday morning let go for test in the hospital together on Saturday in the evening she called me she has gone to the hospital that afternoon for the test that it is mine. I was like but I said we should go together for the test , am kinda confused right now cos I dont know if she want to run me street. This night she called that she will go for the abortion tomorrow morning but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her. Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force

Go for abortion straight or you will suffer for life

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PapaZeus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
ANALLORD:

IT IS BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR WOMEN TO BE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN!!!

IF THEY ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN THEN WHY ARE THEY PICKY WITH WHOM THEY HAVE SEX WITH

IF THEY ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN THEN WHY ARE THEY COLLECTING MONEY FOR BOX

IF THEY ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN THEN WHY DO THEY FIND ONLY A FEW MEN AROUSING

I AM WAITING.....
I actually thought you made a few points earlier but i completely disagree with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
ubunja:
simps always raising the bar in stupidity..

THE FØØL WIPED OUT HIS FAMILY 'CUS OF AN INTERNET GIRL HE NEVER MET.

I HAPPENED TO CHECK INTO TĮKTOK YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER AND I LANDED IN THE GREATEST CLOWNERY. WIGGLY-JIGGLY GĮRLS AND FINISHED MEN DOMINATE THAT APP. NEARLY EVERY WXMAN THERE IS WRIGGLING TO THE LIKES AND NONSENSE COMMENTS OF IDĮOTIC MEN WHO IN NO DISTANT TIME MAY START TO BEHAVE LIKE THESE WHITE DUDES THAT DONATE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO THØTS JUST TO BE ALLOWED TO MĄSTURBATE TO STAINED PANTIES, OR SOME SHĮT. OH WAIT, FOLKS HERE ALREADY PAY FOR VOICE CALL SEX AND "PREMIUM" SNAPCHAT BREAST PICTURES. IMAGINE SENDING A GĮRL MONEY JUST TO LISTEN TO HER MOAN FOR 5 SECONDS OR FINGER HERSELF OVER WHATSAPP. THEY EVEN SEND GĮRLS CASH JUST SO THE LADĮES CAN REPLY THEIR NUMEROUS UNREAD MESSAGES LMAO cheesy
I WONDER WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT, BECAUSE TRULY, THE BAR OF STUPĮDITY ONLY EVER KEEPS RISING.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ANALLORD: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
PapaZeus:
I actually thought you made a few points earlier but i completely disagree with this

HOW ARE WOMEN BIOLOGICALLY AS SEXUAL AS MEN TALKLESS OF MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Guys please avoid them trolls, let them wallow in their stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
heartofcity12:
Smh. Confession of a simp.
A simp and a leech!!!

What a combo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
luminouz:

A simp and a leech!!!

What a combo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Youngzedd(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur points are pointless and ur evidence is false.
Christian Religion doesn't support those things u mentioned neither does it dumbs down the human mind. Being dumb is a choice. Being smart or foolish, has nothing to do with religion. Anybody could be smart or dumb irrespective of the religion.

I want you to pick up the events stated in the links below one after the other and make a proper research on each of them.

History 1 - https://ranker.com/list/most-unforgivable-things-the-catholic-church-has-done/lea-rose-emery

History 2 - https://listverse.com/2015/01/02/10-dirty-secrets-of-the-catholic-church/

History 3 - http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/secret-history-catholic-church.html

History 4 - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02429a.htm

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Youngzedd:

I want you to pick up the events stated in the links below one after the other and make a proper research on each of them.

History 1 - https://ranker.com/list/most-unforgivable-things-the-catholic-church-has-done/lea-rose-emery

History 2 - https://listverse.com/2015/01/02/10-dirty-secrets-of-the-catholic-church/

History 3 - http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/secret-history-catholic-church.html

History 4 - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02429a.htm

Don't non Christians do the same? Don't non Christians commit crime?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN WE CALL OUT "SIMPS" AND URGE ALL MEN TO LEARN TO BEHAVE WELL AND CONDUCT THEMSELVES APPROPRIATELY, PEOPLE CALL US NAMES AND SAY ALL SORTS. BUT I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS. A "SIMP" ISN'T JUST A STUPĮD PERSON. HE'S A DANGER TO HIMSELF AND TO HIS FRIENDS & FAMILY. HE MUST BE TREATED AS A NATIONAL CONCERN AS HE'S A DETRIMENT TO THE SOCIETY.

KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSE BUT KEEP SIMPS CLOSER. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MAY BE COMING.
Simps just have a way of creating disturbing headlines.
The 4th one killed himself cause his "girlfriend won't stop shopping". There are levels to this simping epidemic.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
ANALLORD:

IT IS BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR WOMEN TO BE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN!!!

This just shows you know nothing about women...

Yes women are picky: they don't pick the nice/simp guys for sex. They only pick them for financial assistance and attention....They might give them sex as reward for trying so hard to impress...

But when a single lady is actually Hot and wet and need a good dick, she never calls the nice/simp guy who's always there for her, but rather she calls the dominant, badboy type, alpha type, sexually confident, experienced and non-judmental guy to Bleep her silly...If this guy is not available because he's busy improving his life or fucking another girl, then she just masturbate with her finger, toy or something... But one thing you can be sure of is that she will never call the nice/simp guy when she's Hot because she doesn't want him to think she like sex...

Women always want nice guys and simps to think they don't like sex...but when these women are in the company of a guy they perceive to be dominant, alpha, sexually confident, experience and non-judmental, these same women always bring out their sexual side...

Women love sex as much men love sex, but they will never want to show their real sexual naughty self to all men because they don't want to be judge negatively or be referred to as slut...

And that's why when you ask men who like sex more between men and women, the nice/simp guys would say men, but the dominant, alpha, sexually confident, experience and non-judmental men would say women...

If you're in a company of a girl and she's acting like good Angelic girl that doesn't like sex, then that basically means you exhibiting nice guy or simp qualifies around her...

Again, women love sex as much as men does, but they hide it because they don't want to be negatively judge by men and be called a slut. And they want men to spend cash them; Women know that men tend to become attached and shower their cash on them when they don't easily give up their pussy....

Be smart brothers...

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2022
toyoson0:
met a lady here on Nairaland, we chatted on WhatsApp and we talked on call frequently. We later met and we had sex on a Saturday which is 22nd of January, she later called me a week later that she is pregnant for me. I told my friends about it and they told me I should confirm it it is really mine, so I told her we should go for pregnancy test in the hospital and she said she is 100% sure it is mine that if she do it she wouldn't abort it cos I told her I wasn't ready for a baby right now. Now I told her yesterday morning let go for test in the hospital together on Saturday in the evening she called me she has gone to the hospital that afternoon for the test that it is mine. I was like but I said we should go together for the test , am kinda confused right now cos I dont know if she want to run me street. This night she called that she will go for the abortion tomorrow morning but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her. Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force
You, my friend, are a legend.
If she succeeds with this, then anybody can run through you.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2022
emmaodet:

Waooooooooooo
I like this example you used.
Using business/investment to explain your point.
You are really right bro.
Passive income is better than active income anytime, anyday.

on another note grin
Passive income = redpill...the truth that shall set you free (financially)

Active income = bluepill... what society recommends .Work and work to make another man's dream a reality.

Guys,if you still find yourself in the bluepilled state , strive hard to break from it.
If you think your active income is sufficient for one life time,trust me there are layers to this shit.
You haven't reached your limit at all.

You can see the redpill does have dimensions not just sexually.
Cheers grin

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmn, on the class gc, someone posted an anonymous link and during the deriding of each other, one dude inadvertently mentioned that one of the other girls has a higher body count(she admitted to this during an hot seat session) and the next thing, someone somewhere was splitting yadayadayada about "inconsiderate" words..grin grin
ProphetJeroboam:
This is the reason why I advocate fvcking them like they’re whores. When you do something sexually unique with them, it sticks. Good sex tames women, they don’t mind losing body parts to a guy who fvcks them good.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ibkonekt(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2022
ubunja:
Vic, you have always been one of my favorites here on NL, so I'll take the time and break it down for you.
The reason I haven't bothered to debate anyone else on this Jewish/atheism/religion debate is that the people who tried to faceoff with me on the issue are clueless.

Jews run the world. They control everything. Meaning they control the industries/businesses/organizations that matter, eg the media, banks etc that set the agenda for the world.

Since you mentioned China and that everything is from them hence they control everything and they're irreligious,, it's still the same thing, jews are still in charge because China is a communist state, and guess who's the Father of Communism who came up with the ideas? Kark Marx himself. A JEW.
The greatest trick the devil pulled was to prove that he didnt exist

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Feb 18, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE FØØL WIPED OUT HIS FAMILY 'CUS OF AN INTERNET GIRL HE NEVER MET.

I HAPPENED TO CHECK INTO TĮKTOK YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER AND I LANDED IN THE GREATEST CLOWNERY. WIGGLY-JIGGLY GĮRLS AND FINISHED MEN DOMINATE THAT APP. NEARLY EVERY WXMAN THERE IS WRIGGLING TO THE LIKES AND NONSENSE COMMENTS OF IDĮOTIC MEN WHO IN NO DISTANT TIME MAY START TO BEHAVE LIKE THESE WHITE DUDES THAT DONATE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO THØTS JUST TO BE ALLOWED TO MĄSTURBATE TO STAINED PANTIES, OR SOME SHĮT. OH WAIT, FOLKS HERE ALREADY PAY FOR VOICE CALL SEX AND "PREMIUM" SNAPCHAT BREAST PICTURES. IMAGINE SENDING A GĮRL MONEY JUST TO LISTEN TO HER MOAN FOR 5 SECONDS OR FINGER HERSELF OVER WHATSAPP. THEY EVEN SEND GĮRLS CASH JUST SO THE LADĮES CAN REPLY THEIR NUMEROUS UNREAD MESSAGES LMAO cheesy
I WONDER WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT, BECAUSE TRULY, THE BAR OF STUPĮDITY ONLY EVER KEEPS RISING.
simps with money take the trophy...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2022
ANALLORD:

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE REDUCED THEIR MASCULINITY TO JUST DICK AND SEX!

PERSONALLY I DON'T SEE SEX AS A MAN'S DUTY, SEX IS A WOMAN'S DUTY ESPECIALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE

SPINNING PLATES DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN U MUST HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PLATES

WITH A GOOD DICK GAME, YOU WILL BECOME A intimacy gadget IN HER EYES AND MOREOVER MOST MEN WITH GOOD DICK GAME ARE POOR AVERAGE MISERABLE MEN

ALSO, I DON'T GIVE TWO FVCKS ABOUT A WOMAN'S ORGASM
WOMEN'S ORGASM IS IRRELEVANT AND USELESS TO NATURE
you just have a bunch of information you're failing to make sense of. You read without understanding.

Yes. Women’s orgasms are useless to nature because women can get pregnant, make babies and the human species continue without women ever experiencing any orgasms, so women's orgasms are not essential - BUT it doesn't mean women don't want those orgasms and won't pay to have them or chase men who give them. Women WILL PAY and treat nicely any man who can consistently give them orgasms. To women these men are Alphas. And women worship them. That's the point you're missing in all your rumblings. The very fact that women cheat so much tells you just how much orgasms matter to women, even though they don't matter to you and nature. To women orgasms are relevant and useful. As red pillers we want to be those men who supply those orgasms because that's how you get the most respect from a woman and get sex free and the sex be the best sex women can give. Which is the Alpha Fvcks.

If you just sit down and read with understanding you'll see just how off the mark you are on this thing.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2022
OMFG!!!!!!!
We're now entering an era of "crypto-simps".

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2022
machote:
OMFG!!!!!!! We're now entering an era of "crypto-simps".
what is a DOA again?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2022
ubunja:
what is a DOA again?
A DAO in the crypto world is known as a "decentralized autonomous organization" with no central leadership, it's decisions are governed by the community and people in it, with a specific set of rules enforced by the blockchain.

While in the "centralized" one, there is a central leadership, who makes the rules and owns the coins which are held by the exchange completely.

I'm new to the crypto world, but this is what I understand from it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2022
toyoson0:
met a lady here on Nairaland, we chatted on WhatsApp and we talked on call frequently. We later met and we had sex on a Saturday which is 22nd of January, she later called me a week later that she is pregnant........ Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force

That babe is trying to put someone else pregnancy on you bro. Maybe an alpha has gotten her pregnant and denied it and now she’s looking for a simp to take her in cos some guys are very excited to be a dad grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Lightway:

Only smart men support abortion
ONLY IDIOTS AND MORONS THAT SUPPORT ABORTION.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Lightway:

Go for abortion straight or you will suffer for life
Double standards there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Despite the economic hardship the country is experiencing some guys still want to be fathers even though they know they can’t cater for one. You want a young girl with a promising future to keep your pregnancy at the expense of her education or career even though you know you’re not financially capable to take care of a family. Some guys even go as far as putting the burdens on their aged parents (mothers especially) by telling the young girl to go stay with their moms.

Religious doctrines has made people think that having a child will bring Goodluck and open doors or getting married even in their broke state will bring open doors and some girlfriends that are desperate for marriage are using this same technique to manipulate guys into getting married. And after the wedding she will start telling you how a failure you are as a man cos you can’t PROVIDE for your family.

Some years ago I got a message from a young girl that I didn’t know but after she explained herself I got to know she was a girlfriend to a very good friend of mine. My guy have told me about her but I haven’t had the privilege of meeting her face to face. According to him he was the one that disvirgened her and at a point she got pregnant. My guy told her to keep the baby even tho he didn’t have a job and was eating from hand to mouth. Meanwhile, this young girl was a fresher in a nursing school.

She told me the reason she contacted me was cos my friend has told her how close we are and she wanted to explain everything to me cos my friend was threatening her inorder for her not to abort the baby which she planned to do.

After she explained, I told her the risk of abortion and also told her that her career may end if she decided not to cos I’m sure the nursing school won’t allow a young single pregnant girl in their school. I told her that my guy has no job at the moment and can’t even foot the hospital bills if needs be so she should choose wisely. I advised her the way I would advise my younger sister without been bias. Well later on she aborted the pregnancy and their relationship ended.

My friend saw another girl and got her pregnant and told her to keep it which she did cos this other lady was older and was just a normal trader. This same guy that wanted a baby so bad couldn’t even pay for antenatal for the girl or even buy baby things. Now he has a baby that he wanted but can’t take care of the mother and child, meanwhile the ex is now a nurse and still have sex with my friend.

I traveled home sometime ago and the ex came to see me. She was looking more beautiful and all the curves poking out and the way she hugged me even my guy was confused. He thought the girl has a crush on me but he didn’t know the girl was excited to see me cos of how I saved her career.

Most people condemning abortion and calling it a sin are doing so cos our religious leaders have made us believe so. Now we even claim more religious than the white people that introduced religion to us and have legalized abortion. As men we need to free ourselves not just from the hold of women but from religion, political manipulation, money mismanagement etc. if only we know the number of abortion going on daily in Nigeria. If only we know the number of gays activities happening daily in Nigeria, if only we know the amount of contraceptives being consumed daily in Nigeria, if only we know the number of deaths as a result of girls trying to abort their babies via quack nurses, herbal concoction etc. These deaths occur because our society is shying away from the reality that abortion is essential for the control of overpopulation and childbirth disparities.

In a more saner clime, foetus with sickle cells, or other disabilities are aborted while they are still in the womb to reduce the burdens on the couples and society but unfortunately in Nigeria, most parents would shy away from the truth, give birth to these kids and start running around looking for help that could have been avoided. Most guys who claim to be logical only do so when it concerns areas that will favor them but become emotional if it concerns an area like religion cos whether you believe it or not religion deals with feelings and feelings are emotional not logical.

Bros, don’t give birth to a child when you’re not financially capable cos you will suffer so much that even the poor will be pitying you cos you decided to put a burden on yourself that you don’t have the strength to carry.

Love & Light

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Herbworks:
Despite the economic hardship the country is going through some guys still want to be fathers even though they know they can’t cater for one. You want a young girl with a promising future to keep your pregnancy at the expense of her education or career even though you know you’re not financially capable to take care of a family. Some guys even go as far as putting the burdens on their aged parents (mothers especially) by telling the young girl to go stay with their moms.

Religious doctrines has made people think that having a child will bring Goodluck and open doors or getting married even in their broke state will bring open doors and some girlfriends that are desperate for marriage are using this same technique to manipulate guys into getting married. And after the wedding she will start telling you how a failure you are as a man cos you can’t PROVIDE for your family.

Some years ago I got a message from a young girl that I didn’t know but after she explained herself I got to know she was a girlfriend to a very good friend of mine. My guy have told me about her but I haven’t had the privilege of meeting her face to face. According to him he was the one that disvirgened her and at a point she got pregnant. My guy told her to keep the baby even tho he didn’t have a job and was eating from hand to mouth. Meanwhile, this young girl was a fresher in a nursing school.

She told me the reason she contacted me was cos my friend has told her how close we are and she wanted to explain everything to me cos my friend was threatening her inorder for her not to abort the baby which she planned to do.

After she explained, I told her the risk of abortion and also told her that her career may end if she decided not to cos I’m sure the nursing school won’t allow a young single pregnant girl in their school. I told her that my guy has no job at the moment and can’t even foot the hospital bills if needs be so she should choose wisely. I advised her the way I would advise my younger sister without been bias. Well later on she aborted the pregnancy and their relationship ended.

My friend saw another girl and got her pregnant and told her to keep it which she did cos this other lady was older and was just a normal trader. This same guy that wanted a baby so bad couldn’t even pay for antenatal for the girl or even buy baby things. Now he has a baby that he wanted but can’t take care of the mother and child, meanwhile the ex is now a nurse and still have sex with my friend.

I traveled home sometime ago and the ex came to see me. She was looking more beautiful and all the curves poking out and the way she hugged me even my guy was confused. He thought the girl has a crush on me but he didn’t know the girl was excited to see me cos of how I saved her career.

Most people condemning abortion and calling it a sin are doing so cos our religious leaders have made us believe so. Now we even claim more religious than the white people that introduced religion to us and have legalized abortion. As men we need to free ourselves not just from the hold of women but from religion, political manipulation, money mismanagement etc. if only we know the number of abortion going on daily in Nigeria. If only we know the number of gays activities happening daily in Nigeria, if only we know the amount of contraceptives being consumed daily in Nigeria, if only we know the number of deaths as a result of girls trying to abort their babies via quack nurses, herbal concoction etc. These deaths occur because our society is shying away from the reality that abortion is essential for the control of overpopulation and childbirth disparities.

In a more saner clime, foetus with sickle cells, or other disabilities are aborted while they are still in the womb to reduce the burdens on the couples and society but unfortunately in Nigeria, most parents would shy away from the truth, give birth to these kids and start running around looking for help that could have been avoided. Most guys who claim to be logical only do so when it concerns areas that will favor them but become emotional if it concerns an area like religion cos whether you believe it or not religion deals with feelings and feelings are emotional not logical.

Bros, don’t give birth to a child when you’re not financially capable cos you will suffer so much that even the poor will be pitying you cos you decided to put a burden on yourself that you don’t have the strength to carry.

Love & Light

Don't mind those fools. Ogun will kill them.

I remember when a girl that's 18 years and the only child of her mother... Her mother is suffering and her father was dead. Next thing, she got pregnant and her kept it.

She gave birth into suffer.

Poor people can never have sense because if they had sense, they won't be poor.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Remmedy(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2022
I left this thread for just two weeks and I was already simping ….. Buying flowers and cash to a girl who doesn’t give a Bleep about me …. I came back last night after updating myself with all I missed I was so ashamed of myself…. I promise not to leave even for an hour again

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2022
This Is The Decision I Have Finally Made To Help Men FINANCIALLY Here On Nairaland.
www.nairaland.com/6992339
Hope this helps even in the tiniest way.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Herbworks:

Love & Light
This is really deep bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pukkalolo:

This just shows you know nothing about women...

Yes women are picky: they don't pick the nice/simp guys for sex. They only pick them for financial assistance and attention....They might give them sex as reward for trying so hard to impress...

But when a single lady is actually Hot and wet and need a good dick, she never calls the nice/simp guy who's always there for her, but rather she calls the dominant, badboy type, alpha type, sexually confident, experienced and non-judmental guy to Bleep her silly...If this guy is not available because he's busy improving his life or fucking another girl, then she just masturbate with her finger, toy or something... But one thing you can be sure of is that she will never call the nice/simp guy when she's Hot because she doesn't want him to think she like sex...

Women always want nice guys and simps to think they don't like sex...but when these women are in the company of a guy they perceive to be dominant, alpha, sexually confident, experience and non-judmental, these same women always bring out their sexual side...

Women love sex as much men love sex, but they will never want to show their real sexual naughty self to all men because they don't want to be judge negatively or be referred to as slut...

And that's why when you ask men who like sex more between men and women, the nice/simp guys would say men, but the dominant, alpha, sexually confident, experience and non-judmental men would say women...

If you're in a company of a girl and she's acting like good Angelic girl that doesn't like sex, then that basically means you exhibiting nice guy or simp qualifies around her...

Again, women love sex as much as men does, but they hide it because they don't want to be negatively judge by men and be called a slut. And they want men to spend cash them; Women know that men tend to become attached and shower their cash on them when they don't easily give up their pussy....

Be smart brothers...
Wow you're wise bro. You broke it down in the simplest form.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
There was a caught. Trolls as this will do anything to counter the truth even when they know it is the truth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Always strive for self sufficiency. This is also why men have to protect each other.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Women have tons of standards, nothing new. The problem comes when men have standards, women cry. However, workout to improve yourself.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, geospirit and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.