Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764359 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akinbahm:

I’m not saying you shouldn’t call out the feminists in fact we are on the same table.

Feminists want to create solutions (equality) for humanity (Ladies) but ended creating more problems.

The reason why I said the war should be against weak men is because they are the ones fueling the idiocy of feminists, weak men shouldn’t be allowed to near politics since they are full of emotions.

Trust me once Ukraine restored normalcy to their land they (weak men) would still fuel Feminists fantasy .

@ bolded

Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:

Exactly. Why should I care for people who see nothing good in men except what we can offer them? Let them call me selfish, Let them call me a coward. Fuvvk them.

I'd rather be a coward than be a slave to a system who plans on using and dumping me like tissue paper.

My life should count for something other than being of service to someone else.
Don't Ukraine have soldiers? Arming civilians should come when the military have been defeated na, shame how a Government that is supposed to protect its people's lives wants to sacrifice thousands of men's lives rather than raise a white flag/throw in the towel.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Legionx:
The Redpill – MY UNDERSTANDING

I can't just help but notice the anger here. As well as the disbelief that alphas are nothing but sex machines in the redpill.

This is a simple explanation of women dynamics according to Ubunja. I didn’t use any grammar here.

The redpill, as it is said, is meant to expose the truth about women, men, and society. Many of us come into the redpill thinking we will find development, we will get more pusssy, thinking we will become alphas. Unfortunately, the redpill is entirely something different.

For example.

Alpha Fuccks, Beta Bucks

This means that the guy that gets more women without spending a dime is the alpha. However, being alpha is not by being attractive alone. It is all about your dick. If you’re able to Bleep a woman real good she will want to keep you close, but she won’t want to marry you (except you have money).

Remember, as an alpha, you’re always fucking women to make her feel great. The sex is not for your pleasure, it is for her pleasure. It is all about her. The only reason she keeps coming back is not that you’re enjoying the sex, is not because she cares about you. It is because she enjoys it. If you tell her you need something, she is ready to give it to you to ensure you keep giving her great sex and making her feel great. It is never about your pleasure, your comfort, or your happiness. It is always about her.

The alpha is CHOSEN by women for his handsomeness and sex appeal. The woman sticks close to him for his good dick that gives her orgasms.

When it comes to the beta. The woman marries the beta for his money. Like Regina Daniels to Ned Nwoko. She is ready to bear him children (or she could give the children of the alpha to him).

As you can see. Women will always win. Women will always get what they want and you can never change that. Women don’t care about men or love men. They only care about what they want.

That’s just the redpill.

If you wish to be a successful man. You could be an alpha in the office or your place of work. But when it comes to women dynamics, you’re most likely the beta because you will throw money around to get women.

It’s quite confusing, because when you look at it. The woman never really cares about the alpha. She uses him for sex and orgasms. She also never really cares about the beta. She uses him for money. However, the alpha has fewer worries. He gets women easily and won’t have to commit his money, time, and effort. Free sex, no commitment.

When a woman gives you greenlight, which means you have been CHOSEN. It's because she wants to have sex with you for herself. It is not because she wants to give you pleasure. It is because she finds you attractive and thinks that you know how to Bleep and you can give her orgasms. If she finds out that you don’t know how to Bleep, she will move on to the next guy she thinks is alpha and leave you in her circle.

The simple thing that men should understand is that women don’t care about them. Women are always thinking about themselves.
I see some guys saying that WOMEN DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

This is a lie. Women know what they want. They want a perfect man.

A man that is god-fearing, listening, a man that can give them orgasms, a man with good money, a powerful and fearful man that makes them feel secure. That’s what women want. During their young years, they go after the bad boys that can give them orgasms. After the so-called hoe phase, a god-fearing man is needed, with money.

Then why do women marry poor men?

Well, a woman has a few options as she grows older. If she knows only five men and she wants to marry, she will go for the best. That man can be a poor man, but it doesn’t matter. Being married means she gets someone to take care of her, and protect her.

That’s why you see some women fail to leave abusive relationships.

So men, whenever you see a woman. This is how you should look at her. Whenever you approach her and try to gist her. She is already comparing you to the tons of guys that have come her way. She already knows if she wants you. If you’ve got great sex appeal, then you will think you can give her orgasms. If not, then your money go hear am.

Because women only need men for two things; SEX and MONEY. Aside from that, men are useless to women.

Redpill Truth

Please Ubunja, I don't know if this is right because this is what I understand from all that's being said

Wow.

Women are heartless

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:

Exactly. Why should I care for people who see nothing good in men except what we can offer them? Let them call me selfish, Let them call me a coward. Fuvvk them.

I'd rather be a coward than be a slave to a system who plans on using and dumping me like tissue paper.

after the redpill no man wants to be a sacrificial lamb. Especially when you know how when calm returns the fuccery will resume.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Legionx:
The Redpill – MY UNDERSTANDING

I can't just help but notice the anger here. As well as the disbelief that alphas are nothing but sex machines in the redpill.

This is a simple explanation of women dynamics according to Ubunja. I didn’t use any grammar here.

The redpill, as it is said, is meant to expose the truth about women, men, and society. Many of us come into the redpill thinking we will find development, we will get more pusssy, thinking we will become alphas. Unfortunately, the redpill is entirely something different.

For example.

Alpha Fuccks, Beta Bucks

This means that the guy that gets more women without spending a dime is the alpha. However, being alpha is not by being attractive alone. It is all about your dick. If you’re able to Bleep a woman real good she will want to keep you close, but she won’t want to marry you (except you have money).

Remember, as an alpha, you’re always fucking women to make her feel great. The sex is not for your pleasure, it is for her pleasure. It is all about her. The only reason she keeps coming back is not that you’re enjoying the sex, is not because she cares about you. It is because she enjoys it. If you tell her you need something, she is ready to give it to you to ensure you keep giving her great sex and making her feel great. It is never about your pleasure, your comfort, or your happiness. It is always about her.

The alpha is CHOSEN by women for his handsomeness and sex appeal. The woman sticks close to him for his good dick that gives her orgasms.

When it comes to the beta. The woman marries the beta for his money. Like Regina Daniels to Ned Nwoko. She is ready to bear him children (or she could give the children of the alpha to him).

As you can see. Women will always win. Women will always get what they want and you can never change that. Women don’t care about men or love men. They only care about what they want.

That’s just the redpill.

If you wish to be a successful man. You could be an alpha in the office or your place of work. But when it comes to women dynamics, you’re most likely the beta because you will throw money around to get women.

It’s quite confusing, because when you look at it. The woman never really cares about the alpha. She uses him for sex and orgasms. She also never really cares about the beta. She uses him for money. However, the alpha has fewer worries. He gets women easily and won’t have to commit his money, time, and effort. Free sex, no commitment.

When a woman gives you greenlight, which means you have been CHOSEN. It's because she wants to have sex with you for herself. It is not because she wants to give you pleasure. It is because she finds you attractive and thinks that you know how to Bleep and you can give her orgasms. If she finds out that you don’t know how to Bleep, she will move on to the next guy she thinks is alpha and leave you in her circle.

The simple thing that men should understand is that women don’t care about them. Women are always thinking about themselves.
I see some guys saying that WOMEN DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

This is a lie. Women know what they want. They want a perfect man.

A man that is god-fearing, listening, a man that can give them orgasms, a man with good money, a powerful and fearful man that makes them feel secure. That’s what women want. During their young years, they go after the bad boys that can give them orgasms. After the so-called hoe phase, a god-fearing man is needed, with money.

Then why do women marry poor men?

Well, a woman has a few options as she grows older. If she knows only five men and she wants to marry, she will go for the best. That man can be a poor man, but it doesn’t matter. Being married means she gets someone to take care of her, and protect her.

That’s why you see some women fail to leave abusive relationships.

So men, whenever you see a woman. This is how you should look at her. Whenever you approach her and try to gist her. She is already comparing you to the tons of guys that have come her way. She already knows if she wants you. If you’ve got great sex appeal, then you will think you can give her orgasms. If not, then your money go hear am.

Because women only need men for two things; SEX and MONEY. Aside from that, men are useless to women.

Redpill Truth

Please Ubunja, I don't know if this is right because this is what I understand from all that's being said

Then that means a woman choosing you and wanting to be your gf is only desiring your dick on a consistent basis.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skepticus:

Some months back, I made a comment indicating it about Nigerian men being obsessed with giving away their precious commitment as much as (or even more than) the women willing to settle down. The reasons to blame include a high degree of blue-pill indoctrination pervasive all over the country and sexual thirstiness resulting from sexual frustration. Nigerian women know this and use whatever tactics from direct prostitution to the indirect ones (some marriages included) to manipulate and milk these men.

Others think marriage is the morally-right and most conducive environment to get unlimited sex which often happens to be a delusion because I know more married men who cheat than single men. I have had more men pressure me to get married than women, and I often reply them: If marriage was that sweet, why are you patronizing side-chics and prostitutes on weekly/monthly basis? What's funny is that the single women I know are either still enjoying their "hoe phase" while the post wall ones among them are still waiting for the men who will meet their "beta-buck standards" for marriage. I have also seen a lot of married women, talking to, and fucking other men, with or without the knowledge of their beta-cucking husbands. It's crazy.
it's really crazy. So obviously the harder marriage is to get for these men the harder they'll simp,, raising the standards for everyone, making everyone struggle harder to get marriage. It's a race to the bottom.

And to think that last time someone asked which was better to have, a boy or a girl and most guys wanted a boy. Is this the reality guys want their sons to experience?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Amperes:
The chosen principle dictates that we only act on greenlights, it just occured to me today that women are actually like traffic lights, you just need to awaken your inner eye to spot the different lights cos these signs tend to be very subtle and may be difficult for an untrained eye to decipher. I have just been thinking bout my past experiences and relating some to the redpill, same way women give greenlight is the same way they give yellow lights and red lights. understanding these lights is very important in the life of a redpiller. A simp is simply someone who hasnt figured out a way to read the signs and goes ahead to invest his M.E.A.T in an attempt to turn a RED light into a green light.
This kind of knowledge is from God alone and not man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
all this Poland MFs won't let any black leave Ukraine but others re leaving angry

Why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
drealbenard:

Then that means a woman choosing you and wanting to be your gf is only desiring your dick on a consistent basis.

Yes... And even when she chooses you for your dick, she will still cheat on your to get money from other men.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lightway:

Yes... And even when she chooses you for your dick, she will still cheat on your to get money from other men.

Lol... It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
The govt rules Is shit for not letting the men makes dere decisions

Some women re also helping tho also don't forget 90% of white male ND female knows how to shoot gun

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
sajmark:

Don't Ukraine have soldiers? Arming civilians should come when the military have been defeated na, shame how a Government that is supposed to protect its people's lives wants to sacrifice thousands of men's lives rather than raise a white flag/throw in the towel.

Our lives mean nothing to them. This is not just about Ukraine. When push comes to shove, everyone will become dependent on the sacrifice of men.

Do you remember the name of the last tissue paper you used? That's how useless you are to women and society in general.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:
after the redpill no man wants to be a sacrificial lamb. Especially when you know how when calm returns the fuccery will resume.

Apparently a lot of men see the light but still choose darkness. They love their chains. Slavery is now a way of life for them. So sad.

I'm sure a lot of Ukrainian men will willingly give up their lives to save their country, especially the family men.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine president:- all roads lead to sex tongue
The reason dem wanna kill Ukrainian young men angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yunqdady: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WATCHMANX: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ronnnie:

A short summary
-Russia pulled out of NATO
-Ukraine wants to join NATO
-Russia fears US will establish military bases in Ukraine after it joins which shares border with Russia
-Russia warns Ukraine not to,but they didn't listen
-Russia sends troops to Ukraine border to showcase military strength n possible invasion
-Ukraine cries to the West(America n it's allies) who declares support for Ukraine
-Russia declares Rebel held part of Ukraine an INDEPENDENT state
-Russia invades Ukraine
-War starts
-The West imposes sanctions on Russia
More to come........
Russia never pulled out of NATO because they were never part of NATO.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Make una try reason the headline undecided

I think she the only female wey dead (1/7) so people no Dy reason men dead again for this world RIP to all, dere family will be in pain

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
drealbenard:

yes, and it's up to you my guy to use that opportunity to get what you want from the woman.

Problem is that men don't want to use women for anything other than sex.
A man who truly understands the power of his dick will go far in this world.
Just as how men are stupid when in lust, women are equally stupid when in lust.

Legionx:

When a woman chooses you in lust make the opportunity count. What does she do? Where does she work? What career opportunities can you get through her? Does she know industry insiders she can connect you with? Can she get a business loan on your behalf? Can she get you discounts on things you want that she has connections to? Eg, if a nurse falls for your dick, that's your chance to get expert health advice and service. The women will never say no.

The possibilities are endless.

Sex is the goal of the Beta because his woman is his fantasy.

Sex is the tool of the Alpha because he is his woman's fantasy.

While a Beta will do anything for his woman, a woman will do anything for her alpha.

Beta=uses everything to get women
Alpha=uses women to get everything

Your dick can unlock a world of blessings if you know how.
Guys don't have an idea just how much even 1 girl can change their life in this simping culture of ours. That 22 year old girl who's infatuated with you and has no experience in life and you don't really like cause she's not your type although she herself has a huge crush on you, guess what's happening in her DMs. Guess who's begging her for attention all day everyday? All types of men. Students workers, managers, businessmen, CEOs. They're all in there. Ready to do anything for her. All it takes is for her to pass your name to the right man, calling your her cousin, and your life will change. A woman knows more men than you. And total strangers are ready to do a woman favors that only your very best friends will do for you. That girl chasing you that you're totally not feeling cause maybe she's not your class, may just be the one girl who hands you the business opportunity of your life through some guy infatuated with her.

Next time you're tempted to feel like being valued for your dick is useless, think about what I just said today.

59 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:

Do you remember the name of the last tissue paper you used? That's how useless you are to women and society in general.
Truth is best served COLD... That's some Taliban sh*t right there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
[center][/center]
ubunja:
yes, and it's up to you my guy to use that opportunity to get what you want from the woman.

When a woman chooses you in lust make the opportunity count. What does she do? Where does she work? What career opportunities can you get through her? Does she know industry insiders she can connect you with? Can she get a business loan on your behalf? Can she get you discounts on things you want that she has connections to? Eg, if a nurse falls for your dick, that's your chance to get expert health advice and service. The women will never say no.

While a Beta will do anything for his woman, a woman will do anything for her alpha.

Guys don't have an idea just how much even 1 girl can change their life in this simping culture of ours. That 22 year old girl who's infatuated with you and has no experience in life and you don't really like cause she's not your type although she herself has a huge crush on you, guess what's happening in her DMs. Guess who's begging her for attention all day everyday? All types of men. Students workers, managers, businessmen, CEOs. They're all in there. Ready to do anything for her. All it takes is for her to pass your name to the right man, calling your her cousin, and your life will change. A woman knows more men than you. And total strangers are ready to do a woman favors that only your very best friends will do for you. That girl chasing you that you're totally not feeling cause maybe she's not your class, may just be the one girl who hands you the business opportunity of your life through some guy infatuated with her.

Next time you're tempted to feel like being valued for your dick is useless, think about what I just said today.

Now , I am going back to start dicking that baby mama obsess with me. Hope I am not late.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
drealbenard:

Duhh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Duhh
grin grin grin Just go do stand up comedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

Damn... If redpill was a course, you would graduate with 1st class.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Just go do stand up comedy.
Hahaha ha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:
it's really crazy. So obviously the harder marriage is to get for these men the harder they'll simp,, raising the standards for everyone, making everyone struggle harder to get marriage. It's a race to the bottom.

And to think that last time someone asked which was better to have, a boy or a girl and most guys wanted a boy. Is this the reality guys want their sons to experience?
Have you not observed that when Nigerian men move southwards, ladies tag them as mobile ATM?
It's like in Africa sexual liberation increases as one moves from the north to the South. Starting from burka wearing women in the north to the topless dancing virgins in the south.
To them assets like money and commitment spearhead their game. No wonder many risk their lives in drug trafficking and money laundering to please some pussy. The way they are being irritated by the simple fact like Alpha fuccs and beta bucks, probably people are missing out what "ALPHA" means in a particular field. Alpha is any figure that comes first in any race. In that case anyone can become an Alpha figure.

A blue Piller can become alpha if he simps more than the rest of his mates.

Firstborn is an Alpha child.

Jesus is an Alpha among christians,

Country Presidents are Alpha Citizens etc.

A lot of things in this thread are going downside, thanks to that guy who admitted that things over there are being handled differently compared to the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

THRASH
DELUSIONAL
STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

what about ones that crush on you mainly because she perceives you to be financially okay perhaps by how you dresses whenever she sees you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

SO U SHAMED MEN WHO WANT TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND CALLED THEM "MEN WHO ARE ONLY FOCUSED ON BETA BUCKS" WEN THE REALITY IS THAT U ALSO WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND ALSO BE THE BETA BUCKS TOO

ION GET YOU

IF TRULY WAT U SAID WORKS, THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WUD BE PLAYERS WHO USED THEIR DICK GAME TO AMASS WEALTH

OMO PEOPLE DEYYYYY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

Wow mind blowing

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
ubunja:

At the bolded. I can confirm this to be true. A woman's lust is really strong when she is with the man she wants. It doesn't matter the age, class, tribe or religion, once a woman wants you, she wants you. Some can even become aggressive with their intentions if the itch is too much to bear.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
I feel for Ukrainian men, some will eventually die in the course of war (A Marine personnel blew himself up to prevent Russia advance). Someone of them are newly married, the wives they labour hard to marry will be accessed by other men in foreign countries almost, if not, for FREE. It's a lone world for men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (2212) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.