Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773878 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
pansophist:

You get sense. This reminds me of a book by the world-renowned philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche titled ''Beyond good and evil''. Powerful men use the law to their favor, while weak men are subjected to it. What everyone should aspire to is to be a kind of iconoclast, a rebel, and a mad maverick in the face of restricting rules.

If anyone can read that book in one year and understand everything in it, I cut my cap off for you. You are one hell of a smart bad ass. I had to read that book for straight three years to understand in depth what Friedrich Nietzsche was writing. But if you are patient enough, you will be hella smart, to navigate through life seamlessly. Of course, you can read the book in a month, but reading and understanding are two different things. A single quote in that book may take you months to fully grasp, and that's if you are already grounded in deep thoughts as a person.

Blessings.

Great book, Mr pansophist.

Even though I'm not through with it yet, just too lazy to go it all these year and at the pace I would have loved to, but the "little" I have read ? Masterpiece !
It's just that good that I had to make it my dp smiley.

Another book that will expose you to the nature of humans, is laws of human nature by Robert Greene .
Great book, go through it, and your perception of humans will most likely change forever !
And lastly, I highly rate The 50th law, by 50 cent and Robert Greene .
It gives you the tools on how to navigate life with fearlessly and irrational confidence.
It teaches you the act of selfishness,Machiavellianism and most importantly, courage to take risk and breakaway from the "normals".

One thing I have come to realize is that every great man that got to the top got a touch of Machiavellianism, psychopathic and narcissism to their personality, one or more being dominant than the others,but then, they turn around to discourage and marginalize the same qualities that got them to the top and feed BS to the gullible masses.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldensword:

shit testing ain't a child play, only men with strong frame pass that shit, earlier this year one of my main girl confronted me with that insecurity test, she posted on her statue all those long nonsense of what a real man should be to his girl, which is exact opposite of what I'm to her, so i replied is that the type of man you want, her reply, yes nah not a proud and arrogant type, i told her well i can't change into what women say they want which in reality they need exact opposite, she called me all sort of derogatory names, even posted a picture of a guy showering praises on him as her boyfriend, i just ignored her and cut communication till last month, you guys need to see how loyal she is now, i invited her last week Sunday to check if she has been touched, to my surprise she is still a virgin after spending years in higher institution, i deliberately left her untouched when i found out she's a virgin and about gaining admission, so as to check her excesses why in school, that was when a realized babe was shit testing me, the more a woman love you, the harder her shit testing of your masculinity, if by chance you manage to scale through, you will have a loyal bae by your side, she will be through with school next year and my welcome party for her is to pump her with gallon load of cums, baby mama loading on her head.
The key is to never play her game.
Once I see the girl is one of those "sudden relationship experts" on WhatsApp and she posts her emotions all the time, I put her in the mute status category. I never check such statuses. Once she discovers I no just dey read or send her status, her brain go reformat..

Waiting for her to finish so you can deflower her is noble of you but not advisable to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Excerpts from the "The 50th law" ,by 50 cent and Robert Greene

--When it comes to morality, almost all of us experience a split in our
consciousness. On one hand, we understand the need to follow certain basic
codes of behavior that have been in place for centuries. We try our best to
live by them. On the other hand, we also sense that the world has become infinitely more competitive than anything our parents or grandparents have
known. To get ahead in this world we must be willing to occasionally bend
that moral code, to play with appearances, to hedge the truth and make
ourselves look better, to manipulate a person or two to secure our position.
The culture at large reflects this division. It emphasizes values of
cooperation and decency, while titillating us constantly in the media with
endless stories of those who have risen to the top by being bad and
ruthless. We are both drawn to and repulsed by these stories.
This split creates an ambivalence and awkwardness in our actions. We
are not very good at being either good or bad. When we do the
manipulative acts that are necessary, it is with half a heart and some guilt.
We are not sure how to operate in this way—when to play the more
aggressive role, or how far to go.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
-- A prince or leader must first and foremost be effective in his actions
and to do so he must master the art of knowing when and how to be bad.

This requires some fearlessness and flexibility. When the situation calls
for it, he must be the lion—aggressive and direct in protecting his state, or
grabbing something to secure its interests. At other times, he has to be the
fox—getting his way through crafty maneuvers that disguise his
aggression. And often he must play the lamb—the meek, deferential, and
good creature exalted in culture. He is bad in the right way, calibrated to
the situation, and careful to make his actions look justified to the public,
reserving his nastier tactics for behind the scenes. If he masters the art of
being bad, he uses it sparingly and he creates more peace and power for his
citizens than the awkward prince who tries to be too good.
This should be the model for us as well. We are all now princes
competing with thousands of rival “states.” We have our aggressive
impulses, our desires for power. These impulses are dangerous. If we act
upon them unconsciously or awkwardly, we can create endless problems
for ourselves. We must learn to recognize the situations that require
assertive (yet controlled) actions, and which mode of attack (fox or lion) is
suitable.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
--Throughout history we have witnessed the following pattern: certain
people stand out from the crowd because of some special skill or talent that
they have. Perhaps they are masters at the political game, knowing how to
charm and win the proper allies. Or maybe they have superior technical
knowledge in their field. Or maybe they are the ones who initiate some
bold venture that has success. In any event, these types suddenly find
themselves in leadership positions, something for which their past
experience and education has not prepared them.
Now they are alone and on the top, their every decision and action
scrutinized by the group and the public. The pressures can be intense. And
what inevitably happens is that many of them unconsciously succumb to
all kinds of fears. Whereas before they might have been bold and creative,
now they grow cautious and conservative, aware of the heightened stakes.
Secretly scared of being held accountable for the success of the group, they
over-delegate, poll everyone for their opinions, or refrain from making the
hard decisions. Or they become excessively dictatorial, trying to control
everything—another sign of weakness and insecurity. It is the story of
great senators who make lousy presidents, bold lieutenants who turn into
mediocre generals, or top-level managers who become incompetent
executives.

And yet among the group there are inevitably a few who demonstrate
the opposite—they rise to the position, displaying extraordinary leadership
skills that no one had suspected were in them. We find in this group people
like Napoleon Bonaparte, Mahatma Gandhi, and Winston Churchill. What
links these people together is not some mysterious skill or bit of
knowledge, but rather a quality of character, a temperament that reveals
the essence of the art. They are fearless. They do not shrink from making
the hard decisions by themselves—instead they seem to relish such
responsibility. They do not suddenly become more conservative, but in fact
show a propensity for bold action. They exhibit tremendous grace under
fire.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
---Life has a particular pace and rhythm, an endless stream of changes
that can move slowly or quickly. When you try to stop this flow mentally
or physically by holding on to things or people, you fall behind
. Your
actions become awkward because they are not in relation to present
circumstances. It is like moving against a current as opposed to using it to
propel you forward.
The first and most important step is to let go of this need to control in
such a direct manner. This means that you no longer see change and
chaotic moments in life as something to fear, but rather as a source of
excitement and opportunity. In a social situation in which you want the
ability to influence people, your first move is to bend to their different
energies. You see what they bring and you adapt to this, then find a way to
divert their energy in your direction. You let go of the past way of doing
things and adapt your strategies to the ever-flowing present.
Often what seems like chaos to us is merely a series of events that are
new and hard to figure out. You cannot make sense of this apparent
disorder if you are reactive and fearful, trying to make everything conform
to patterns that exist only in your mind. By absorbing more of these
chaotic moments with an open spirit, you can glimpse a pattern, a reason
why they are occurring, and how you can exploit them.
As part of this new concept, you are replacing the old stalwart symbols
of power—the rock, the oak tree, etc.—with that of water, the element that
has the greatest potential force in all of nature. Water can adapt to
whatever comes its way, moving around or over any obstacle. It wears
away rock over time. This form of power does not mean you simply give in
to what life brings you and drift. It means that you channel the flow of
events in your direction, letting this add to the force of your actions and
giving you powerful momentum.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please, go through that book, it's worth your time, and you're going to end up learning invaluable life lessons in there.
You don't necessary have to be living in a ghetto to appreciate that book, life itself, is a "street",that makes it a necessity to learn the street codes of life.

You could also check out "beyond good and evil " and " the laws of human nature", they are all redpill books.
Always remember, redpill goes way way beyond learning women nature.

If you got problems trying to download them, you can cc me on a different thread, and remember to drop your email as well while doing that.

Good evening everyone..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2020
An ambivalent nature in women: what they complain of in masculine men e.g pride, aggressiveness, selfishness, ruthlessness etc. are what actually makes them annexed to these men.

Hope you see the nuances.

Authority: Be virile.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2020
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2020
luminouz:

The key is to never play her game.
Once I see the girl is one of those "sudden relationship experts" on WhatsApp and she posts her emotions all the time, I put her in the mute status category. I never check such statuses. Once she discovers I no just dey read or send her status, her brain go reformat..

Waiting for her to finish so you can deflower her is noble of you but not advisable to me.

Same here, I don't check these kind of females u described whatsapp statuses at all!
One I was seeing some time ago got frustrated when I didn't check her status and she had to call me that I should check her current status, that she posted it because of me, I bluntly told her that 'sorry I don't check ppl's statuses'. I already knew their games, manipulations and shit tests. I refused to check it and she humbly crawled back to where she came from grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2020
sad

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purpinkx(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin baiaon abeg see the low life you're exchanging words with

Boss man, what you did is very wrong.

Dude has an addiction and he's working on it. Why do you have to call him out for it?

Are we not here to self-improve?

Well Sha.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Joker09:

Same here, I don't check these kind of females u described whatsapp statuses at all!
One I was seeing some time ago got frustrated when I didn't check her status and she had to call me that I should check her current status, that she posted it because of me, I bluntly told her that 'sorry I don't check ppl's statuses'. I already knew their games, manipulations and shit tests. I refused to check it and she humbly crawled back to where she came from grin grin
Good of you.
If she can't talk to you directly,then its a shit test for control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
EmeraldHash:

Thank you for the mention.
Is not a really a question pertaining to the thread.
Is just that from the things you have wrote. I think I need a guide especially in terms of physical fitness
And concerning the male development thread. I support it 100%. And it will really be great

Yeah I just hope someone who's very vast in knowledge can open a physical fitness challenge thread. Where we can all take lessons about physical fitness and and post workout developmental pics

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2020
purpinkx:

Boss man, what you did is very wrong.

Dude has an addiction and he's working on it. Why do you have to call him out for it?

Are we not here to self-improve?

Well Sha.
pls let sleeping dogs lie.

you shouldn't have quoted this in the first place. we want sanity on this thread and not needless back and forth superiority battles.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Goldensword:

shit testing ain't a child play, only men with strong frame pass that shit, earlier this year one of my main girl confronted me with that insecurity test, she posted on her statue all those long nonsense of what a real man should be to his girl, which is exact opposite of what I'm to her, so i replied is that the type of man you want, her reply, yes nah not a proud and arrogant type, i told her well i can't change into what women say they want which in reality they need exact opposite, she called me all sort of derogatory names, even posted a picture of a guy showering praises on him as her boyfriend, i just ignored her and cut communication till last month, you guys need to see how loyal she is now, i invited her last week Sunday to check if she has been touched, to my surprise she is still a virgin after spending years in higher institution, i deliberately left her untouched when i found out she's a virgin and about gaining admission, so as to check her excesses why in school, that was when a realized babe was shit testing me, the more a woman love you, the harder her shit testing of your masculinity, if by chance you manage to scale through, you will have a loyal bae by your side, she will be through with school next year and my welcome party for her is to pump her with gallon load of cums, baby mama loading on her head.
This has to be the funniest shit av read on this thread

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
luminouz:

Good of you.
If she can't talk to you directly,then its a shit test for control.
lol. I suffer my exes thru that shiit and I can tell it always hurts them especially when you let her know she ain't shiit afterall.

broke up with babe and at that same hour, next thing she did was to start posting jabs videos at me indirectly on her status. deleted the bitch's number and unfriended her from facebook.

messaged her friend on WhatsApp to help pass her a message. I asked for my refund of 10k I lent her 2 weeks prior. long story short I got my money after a month.

I hate it when bitches, especially the lazy broke ones let their physical attributes get way over their heads when dealing with me.

I saved her contact after 3 weeks to see if she still got my number and guess who popped up on status updates?? I then deleted the number forever.

I no dey allow girl use me catch cruise cos na see finish. at the first sign I noticed she's deviating from me, I dump them at the gutter next to me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2020
21cents:
lol. I suffer my exes thru that shiit and I can tell it always hurts them especially when you let her know she ain't shiit afterall.

broke up with babe and at that same hour, next thing she did was to start posting jabs videos at me indirectly on her status. deleted the bitch's number and unfriended her from facebook.

messaged her friend on WhatsApp to help pass her a message. I asked for my refund of 10k I lent her 2 weeks prior. long story short I got my money after a month.

I hate it when bitches, especially the lazy broke ones let their physical attributes get way over heads when dealing with me.

I saved her contact after 3 weeks to see if she still got my number and guess who popped up on status updates?? I then deleted the number forever.

I no dey allow girl use me catch cruise cos na see finish. at the first sign I noticed she's deviating from me, I dump them at the gutter next to me.

Lol...correct guy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
21cents:

I hate it when bitches, especially the lazy broke ones let their physical attributes get way over heads when dealing with me.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purpinkx(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
21cents:
pls let sleeping dogs lie.

you shouldn't have quoted this in the first place. we want sanity on this thread and not needless back and forth superiority battles.

Everyone isn't on the last page sir, but I get what you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Some people dey mumu sha

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
JasperVII:
Some people dey mumu sha
Now this had me laughing like a fuqin loon.

Not only cuz it was funny but i actually can relate to how women want their way at all costs. Its up to you to be in control

The dude even did all that for an ex

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
luminouz:

Now this had me laughing like a fuqin loon.

Not only cuz it was funny but i actually can relate to how women want their way at all costs. Its up to you to be in control

The dude even did all that for an ex
It's quite strange. Someone that just came back from the hospital, having sex that same day. Not even because he wanted to but because his ex wanted to...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Maximum respect to the gurus who contributed immensely to the development of this thread.

I appreciate you all for keeping the thread alive.
Stay redpilled.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Cognitive dissonance: when a man loses focus on his goal, dream or purpose that will greatly give him an edge to a higher value and more women, but concentrate on a single woman that will not in anyway enhance him in achieving his dream and higher purpose; thereby making him lose the efficiency in stimulating arousal in other women.

Laconically: sacrificing your higher purpose on the altar of emotions/falling in love is the highest form of stupidity.

Authority: your life purpose first.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nobodii: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Yeah I just hope someone who's very vast in knowledge can open a physical fitness challenge thread. Where we can all take lessons about physical fitness and and post workout developmental pics
lol few daya ago I went through the health section to see if there was one like that but none, and it would be a good idea
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Cognitive dissonance: when a man loses focus on his goal, dream or purpose that will greatly give him an edge to a higher value and more women, but concentrate on a single woman that will not in anyway enhance him in achieving his dream and higher purpose; thereby making him lose the efficiency in stimulating arousal in other women.

Laconically: sacrificing your higher purpose on the altar of emotions/falling in love is the highest form of stupidity.

Authority: your life purpose first.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lilmaydee(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Excerpt from the Red Pill Bible:

Always follow this rule and no woman will ever take advantage of you.

The rule: if she doesn't put out, then neither do you.

Explanation - most men undervalue themselves. We might fvck women's bodies, but they fvck our time, our money, our love, our attention, commitment, energy, validation, support, protection, status, etc. relationships tend to be a far better deal for them, even if you do get sex.

Yet plenty of men "put out" the way women want even without getting any sex! We call these men nice guys/blue pillers/orbiters/beta bux. They put out what women want for free, because they don't value or respect themselves.

Anyone who tells you that you should give women what they want, for free and unreciprocated is your enemy. They're trying to make you into an easy, disrespected idiot with no dignity (AkA - Mr. Nice guy). No more one sided relationship.

So gentlemen, keep your wallets, hearts/emotion, and or legs closed. Don't give women jack shit unless you're getting something out of it for yourself ( i.e. Pussy, business deals, money, connections). It isn't selfishness, stinginess, nor is it misogyny. It's simply FAIR.

In other words: EITHER FVCK ME OR FVCK YOU.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bars cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
mattfeuter:
Bars cheesy cheesy
He finish the guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.