Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773392 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
ubunja:

Content on turning women out is very scarce because Google and Co. can't give you the correct search results,, they'll bring you back "turning a woman ON". And where "turning a woman out" is referenced its to do with homosexuality and prostitution. You tubers who hint at the thing are few, like Rom Wills and Cousin TTaw but to pin point a specific video would be difficult. Because they reserve that content for their private groups.

It doesn't have to a hoe you pay, but any girl who seems worldly enough but so much needs to be discussed on this thing.

I've never written any miseducation on how to fucc.
I will be waiting

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
It started raining an hour ago here in Enugu. I was at the balcony receiving good breeze. A married woman wearing a sexy night dress got out, and locked her two daughters inside, while she sneaked into my neighbour's house with her slippers. Chai!

Marriage na scam.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dammytrager:

So being Alpha/red-pilled aware is all about satisfying a woman's lust rather than attaining success, building a legacy, impacting society?
The whole point of this thread is to satisfy a woman's lust embarassed

I stepped away for some days and this thread has become about satisfying women? So does it mean MGTOW aren’t red pilled? Sexual chastity is one of the most red pilled acts you can engage in even.

You can be 100% red pilled to the bone and be a virgin. If we say women are naturally red pilled, does it mean they go about wanting to satisfy men? No! Simply means they put themselves first.

Women aren’t even that important. I spent 5 hours with some chick last week and we talked about bullshit that was not edifying the whole time.

Ultimate success is finding personal fulfillment or making a mark and not procreation. No one is ever remembered by the amount of sex they had

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
i926:
It started raining an hour ago here in Enugu. I was at the balcony receiving good breeze. A married woman wearing a sexy night dress got out, and locked her two daughters inside, while she sneaked into my neighbour's house with her slippers. Chai!

Marriage na scam.

Women are fools

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
luminouz:

I don't think I have ever seen such a polite insult like this. Why do men tolerate such stuffs despite their wealth?

She believed he is now a good guy after 5 kids for another guy? After Diamond Platnumz? For three fuqin years

I feel like crying!!!

Guys that are called narcissistic assholes have astronomical chances of getting laid more than guys that are called “Nice guy, cool guy, Sweet guy”

The rich boyfriend is playing another nigga’s saved game.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
ubunja:
a woman lusting you simply means you are her type. A woman lusting you simply means you get to jump the queue.

But you still have to come through with that A1 dick. But it definitely means something that she lusts you cause you find her engines already hot. But you still have to break her back to completion.

I think that's the main key; hot engines. The hotter she is, the faster she cums.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anonymousbobo: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
luminouz:

Calm down bro...

Seems you are still new to the pill or not digesting your pills well.

You love that girl and redpill is making you feel you might lose her...that others will fuq her makes you mad. Just calm down.Follow my advice and just do normal. Don't be too lovey-dovey with her or show her too much love. Just behave normally and groom her to what you want. Unless she is already showing tendencies to rebel against you, why get worried about her future fuqers, when you never even tear her Toto? She may be submissive to you till you decide to marry her na....

The redpill is just preparing your mind not to be overly trusting or think she is an angel without vetting and molding her to your taste. Let her choose you as her man and more than 80% of cheating issues go outta the window
Thanks Boss, I really appreciate
I have some questions I’d love to ask on the above topics but I don’t know if you will appreciate me asking here, so I sent a PM or can I get your contact directly sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dajobi: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2022
See comment

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Finehotbro(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2022
ubunja:
Wait what?!?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin maybe they knew how some Murikans fancy Asian women grin grin

ubunja:
Wait what?!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2022
ubunja:
Wait what?!?
lolz, the same China wey talk say population too much for dere country so make all married people get only one child undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:45am On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

Marriage na scam.

hmmmm undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2022
drealbenard:

I think that's the main key; hot engines. The hotter she is, the faster she cums.
yes,, I have even said the same thing before.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Tips for kings 1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Tips for kings 2

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa oo

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

Marriage na scam.

Jisos

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Palazee:
Jisos
Two dudes in the hood told me before that she plays away match wella. Her husband is in a different state. I pity the man

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Lightway:

Women are fools
Complex fools that's what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

Two dudes in the hood told me before that she plays away match wella. Her husband is in a different state. I pity the man
Jisos Jehovah forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Lol,yes I left her to cook noodles and from there we play,I raised her from bed play around with her before the shit happen.U are right, she want to form good girl.once she want to chat me up,it's always "hmmmm you"

I would have just let her be but I remember you once said that if you make a lady Hot and u don't finish it ,someome else will.so I just had to do it.I have invite her again but she form busy.I will use tutorial to lure her now grin grin grin

Ubunja

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:

Be grateful you didn't do doggy.
She was prolly tryna save you from a faceful of farts after eating that indomie (noodles) grin
hahahhaahha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
The harsh reality of life is out of 100% of men world wide, majority of men are weak, few are strong

What am I saying in this case is 0.00001% are aalpha while 99% are beta

In my case I accept the truth that i am beta

This is where this illustration fits in for me

The popular saying goes does

"" Alpha fuucckks, and beta buck$$"""

Now that's what people observe in men
In response to a woman

Some minor category fuuucck while major category stuff manipulative hoes with bucks

No need calling me or me calling my self an alpha i will re-create the alpha from the beta

I fall in the line of beta fuccks, no bucks simple

Alpha fuucks
Beta Bucks
Omega Cock

The alpha is a man has to Bleep a woman to her satisfaction so that he can keep him.... He can get favors from her like, she will provide small things for him or her him connection... She is sexually free with him because he knows how to fucck. She will still cheat on him always and he has a high chance of getting infected.... The alpha doesn't fucck his satisfaction but for her satisfaction... This gives him power over her...

The problem is that being a good fucker means that you might lack in other areas in life . Like finances.

The beta for the relationship. He gets sex in return. In most cases, the sex he gets is wack. He places the woman on a pedestal. He spends all on her to date her, giving her money weekly and all that. Buys phone for her to keep her in the relationship. He invests in her... The issue is that she will still cheat on him with an alpha.

The Omega is a man of his own.... He doesn't try to own a woman because he knows that no one can own a woman. He pays for sex and makes the woman work for his satisfaction. He knows that women are only good for sex and fun. The Omega never invests in a woman. In fact, he only invests in getting a good Bleep from her so she does all the work to pleasure him. He doesn't have to worry about STDs because he can tell the woman to get tested or always use a condom. The Omega gets his satisfaction and never allows women to get too close to his life. He can work without worries and live as he sees fit. He gets great sex without trying to impress the woman. In fact, the woman does all the work. Giving him pleasure. She can have a boyfriend but that isn't a bother. The Omega doesn't build his around women or impressing women and sees sex as a fun activity.

Hmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2022
4/35

Guys, if you want to go far in life and in your career, by all means stay faraway from jobless ladies with high tastes and simp friends with fish brain in any form of close relationship

#spendin money on women who not even ur mother, Sister, wife or a baby mama ............is 95% wrong

Bible says: You can drink but Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery

The redpill says: All roads lead to sex, didn't mean u should make money ND be spending on pussy or sex being ur main source of motivation, which leads to bluepill act and being a Simp

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

A gambling man won't be wrong to bet that the man (who you pity) is pretty much doing the same to a young boy's girlfriend A.K.A. his side chic. angry

Everybody is f.ucking everybody.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

Marriage na scam.

WTF !!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7014321/false-accusation-theft-new-fraud

I pity men wey Dy help any women wey ask for help but won't help men, just imagine giving out ur number to unknown girl u give a ride Wtf where is ur worth? ur even married

U lost 100k cus u can't control urself cry

Now the useless street men wey join her na fools or dem plan am with her undecided

For my street near uniben, 80% of girl get free ride from Keke riders but one day a boy who's not up to 20yrs I think came to me if I can help him with TF, story short...........I didn't give cus I don't hold money but I told he to ask some Keke riders, I was really sad when he ask some near me ND the man no even drop one word he just leave the boy ND move sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lightway:

Alpha fuucks
Beta Bucks
Omega Cock

The alpha is a man has to Bleep a woman to her satisfaction so that he can keep him.... He can get favors from her like, she will provide small things for him or her him connection... She is sexually free with him because he knows how to fucck. She will still cheat on him always and he has a high chance of getting infected.... The alpha doesn't fucck his satisfaction but for her satisfaction... This gives him power over her...

The problem is that being a good fucker means that you might lack in other areas in life . Like finances.

The beta for the relationship. He gets sex in return. In most cases, the sex he gets is wack. He places the woman on a pedestal. He spends all on her to date her, giving her money weekly and all that. Buys phone for her to keep her in the relationship. He invests in her... The issue is that she will still cheat on him with an alpha.

The Omega is a man of his own.... He doesn't try to own a woman because he knows that no one can own a woman. He pays for sex and makes the woman work for his satisfaction. He knows that women are only good for sex and fun. The Omega never invests in a woman. In fact, he only invests in getting a good Bleep from her so she does all the work to pleasure him. He doesn't have to worry about STDs because he can tell the woman to get tested or always use a condom. The Omega gets his satisfaction and never allows women to get too close to his life. He can work without worries and live as he sees fit. He gets great sex without trying to impress the woman. In fact, the woman does all the work. Giving him pleasure. She can have a boyfriend but that isn't a bother. The Omega doesn't build his around women or impressing women and sees sex as a fun activity.

Hmmm
light monkey cheesy , you don stop to they troll? since when you turn advicer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
The pill is red

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
i926:

Marriage na scam.

You want her to sleep alone with the cold?

She went to the neighbors for counseling, I'm very sure of it grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anonymousbobo:

Thanks Boss, I really appreciate
I have some questions I’d love to ask on the above topics but I don’t know if you will appreciate me asking here, so I sent a PM or can I get your contact directly sir
Sure...we can do DM

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
dajobi:
See comment
Are those men? Or photocopy versions?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftCardShopper, Pukkalolo, daharry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.